Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 18th, 2005 #1
Rounder

Default Inspiring TAA News Update !!!

As of this morning, I've received a whooping $4,513.00 in support of TAA issue #2. Expenses (including $1,605.00 printing bill, and postage for mailing out bulk shipments) were: $2,780.36. Which leaves us with $1,732.64 to the good, and more than enough to pay printers for 20,000 copies of our 4th TAA edition.

How bout dem apples, Race fans ???

Now then, I still have 1,800 TAA 2's left. So, who's next to place an order ?? Know too, that the more money I have on hand come printing time, the more copies Alex will have printed up. So, yaw'll send me "smo" worthless, freakin, jew-federal reserve notes. I can fool the printers into accepting them as real money.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to urge guests and newbees to consider supporting our Tabloid Newspaper project. Our latest edition can be viewed at www.govnn.com. Super effective exposes of the jews, and an awakener of White folks. And we provide bulk shipments at below costs, or only 16 cents per copy for our 16-page newspaper, which includes printing costs and costs of shipping.

According to my calculations, more than 200 WNs have contributed to either TAA and/or VNN. Not bad. And it's gonna get lots better. Mark my words.

Many thanks to all jew-wise VNN'ers who've contributed to our Activism Projects. (The jew-wise do-nothing-contributing-nothings, can kiss my White activist ass).

100 tabloid newspapers. . . $16.00 total
200 tabloid newspapers. . . $32.00 total

Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-258-7785

If you don't wish to distribute TAAs yourself, then purchase them for our Volunteer Distributors, who cannot always afford to pay for all they want to distribute. They'll distribute them in your name. So whatchasay ?? Make your pledge right here, right now.

Old July 18th, 2005 #2
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Fantastic and good work Glenn! And to all the VNNers that have distributed, you have my thanks. The return this time has been glorious! The news generated in the jewpress has established the TAA as a vital weapon and has drawn many to VNN out of curiosity and quest to awaken. It is making a difference. When you bring the words to the public unencumbered by jew fiddling, people take notice. Hail Victory!!

Old July 19th, 2005 #3
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default Thanks, and possible areas of improvement?

Hail Tabloid Clerk Frazier Glenn Miller! You're doing a great job. You've kept it legal AND completely transparent. The naysayers have been proven wrong about you as we have expected. Meanwhile, you've provided the invaluable printing connection and administrative work to facilitate production and orchestrate distribution. This project is a model for White activists: note the informality of the network, the anonymity of the participants (if they so choose), the complete legality and simplicity of the whole affair.

The usual hurdles the Jew throws in the way have been surmounted. But, I would like to see the following as improvements not to the tabloid editing, but the distribution:

1-- more distribution reports. where and when and how. as Brutus and Ron Doggett have done. We had some other distributors who gave some good reports initially and then did not repeat. Let's see some others give reports of what they did. Again, handing out political literature is perfectly legal first amendment activity, so you need not be shy.

2-- more targeted delivery, or live handouts as Alex has done. I know this takes a high level of personal courage and for some folks this might not be a good idea. However, a "canvassing" is good but a "person to person" is better and more likely to "close a deal." which leads to the following...

3-- more development of leads from the TAA. We have a hard time measuring leads or referrals developed from the TAA. Largely I think because we are communicating on an internation/internet medium and TAA is a print/local medium. However, what could we do to help further develop leads or referrals based on TAA distro and then "close the deal" ie gain new active participants/ supporters? Perhaps TAA3 could contain a one page "reader survey" postcard that could be filled out and returned to someone, and the results compliled and analyzed for possible readjustments to the project?

I'd like to hear feedback from experienced distributors about these possible areas of improvement. Especially from Rounder who is our most senior distributor and resident "expert" on this type of activity. Whatchasay?

Old July 19th, 2005 #4
Invisible Umpire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
As of this morning, I've received a whooping $4,513.00 in support of TAA issue #2. Expenses (including $1,605.00 printing bill, and postage for mailing out bulk shipments) were: $2,780.36. Which leaves us with $1,732.64 to the good, and more than enough to pay printers for 20,000 copies of our 4th TAA edition.
Is the $1605.00 printing bill for 20,000 copies?

Old July 19th, 2005 #5
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Umpire
Is the $1605.00 printing bill for 20,000 copies?
Yep. And I mailed a copy of the receipt to Alex for his verification. Alex also speaks frequently via phone with our printers.

That's 8 cents per copy to print. Then there's postage for bulk shipments which amounts to 6 or 7 cents per copy depending on distance and PO scales which weigh them. Plus other very minor expenses involved such as my gas to make the 1,200 mile round trip to printers, and one nite in motel. (I paid for my own gas and motels during my first 2 trips, btw). I also throw extra WN "goodies" into every box of TAAs I mail out (Truth at Last Newspapers, American Free Press newspapers, Duke pamphlets, a free copy of my book or DVD to those especially deserving, etc).

We charge VNN'ers only 16 cents per copy, which is less than the total costs involved.

And so, how many copies should I put you down for ?? You sound like a hard-charging, young WN aching to "do something". Whatchasay ??

Old July 19th, 2005 #6
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Hail Tabloid Clerk Frazier Glenn Miller! You're doing a great job. You've kept it legal AND completely transparent. The naysayers have been proven wrong about you as we have expected. Meanwhile, you've provided the invaluable printing connection and administrative work to facilitate production and orchestrate distribution. This project is a model for White activists: note the informality of the network, the anonymity of the participants (if they so choose), the complete legality and simplicity of the whole affair.

The usual hurdles the Jew throws in the way have been surmounted. But, I would like to see the following as improvements not to the tabloid editing, but the distribution:

1-- more distribution reports. where and when and how. as Brutus and Ron Doggett have done. We had some other distributors who gave some good reports initially and then did not repeat. Let's see some others give reports of what they did. Again, handing out political literature is perfectly legal first amendment activity, so you need not be shy.

2-- more targeted delivery, or live handouts as Alex has done. I know this takes a high level of personal courage and for some folks this might not be a good idea. However, a "canvassing" is good but a "person to person" is better and more likely to "close a deal." which leads to the following...

3-- more development of leads from the TAA. We have a hard time measuring leads or referrals developed from the TAA. Largely I think because we are communicating on an internation/internet medium and TAA is a print/local medium. However, what could we do to help further develop leads or referrals based on TAA distro and then "close the deal" ie gain new active participants/ supporters? Perhaps TAA3 could contain a one page "reader survey" postcard that could be filled out and returned to someone, and the results compliled and analyzed for possible readjustments to the project?

I'd like to hear feedback from experienced distributors about these possible areas of improvement. Especially from Rounder who is our most senior distributor and resident "expert" on this type of activity. Whatchasay?
Thanks for the kind words, A.E. And for your promotional comments about TAAs.

It's my obsession with kikes and our racial problems that's driven me more than anything else, to distribute WN newspapers and pamphlets. It soothes my conscience when I "fight back". What the kikes have done to us as a people strikes at my very soul. And has since I became jew-wise in 1974. It is personal with me. And so I personally fight back by EXPOSING THE JEWS to the maximum extent I can, and that means purchasing and distributing the most effective EXPOSE THE JEW literature I can find. And I've never seen any that are more effective or hard-hitting that Alex Linder's TAAs.

It is beyond my understanding why so many seemingly concerned, jew-wise VNN'ers refuse to contribute to TAA Project. How on the one hand, they can engage in forum debate day-after-day with lengthy pro-White, anti-jew discourses, and then on the other, refuse to contribute one dime or lift one finger to get their/our message to the White masses, boggles my mind and frustrates the GD hell out of me.

As for "developing leads", one thing I've done routinely over the years is to mail good WN literature to selected writers of LTEs in newspapers I read, and to prominent citizens within my own communities - ie., journalists, judges, lawyers, business people, cops, school teachers and professors, etc. But as White Will calls me, I'm a "shot-gunner". I distribute WN newspapers and pamphlets widely, frequently, and in great volumn. And I do it ramdomly though in nicer White neighborhoods. I roll those "suckers" in rubber bands, and toss them dead-center of paved driveways and next to mail boxes - weekday afternoons just before folks get home from work - 300-500 in coupla hours every week or two, so's not to burn myself out. That way I'll always look forward to the "next time". And of course, I always keep a stack in my car and pass them out at convenient stores and wherever I go, hand-to-hand.

Regarding the psychological approach to individual Whites, I really don't concern myself with that. Just ain't smart enough, I guess. My job is to distribute literature, not to compose it. I do my job, and leave the "convincing" job to Alex and our other great writers. Like the old Army saying goes, "Tis not for us to know the reasons why, but to do or die."

I hope your above post results in lots of interest and responses, but you and I know it won't. And the reasons why. Apathy, laziness, cheapness, and the lack of will power to demonstrate initiative. Us old soldiers will keep on keeping on though, won't we ??

Old July 19th, 2005 #7
Tim Pennington
Angry WASP

I'm in california currently. I'll contribute $80 if you can find someone with the time to distribute some copies here.
What we do claim is that the northern European, and particularly Anglo-Saxons made this country. Oh, yes; the others helped. But that is the full statement of the case. They came to this country because it was already made as an Anglo-Saxon commonwealth. They added to it, they often enriched it, but they did not make it, and they have not yet greatly changed it. We are determined that they shall not. (Congressional Record, 4/8/1924, 5922)

Old July 19th, 2005 #8
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
It is beyond my understanding why so many seemingly concerned, jew-wise VNN'ers refuse to contribute to TAA Project. How on the one hand, they can engage in forum debate day-after-day with lengthy pro-White, anti-jew discourses, and then on the other, refuse to contribute one dime or lift one finger to get their/our message to the White masses, boggles my mind and frustrates the GD hell out of me.
Well, that frustrates me too, and also when I go out into society and talk to regular people not involved in our thing-- then I often find folks who know that the Jews are trouble, but would never say so and are simply playing possum. At least the lurkers and non-activist participants have gotten their moxy up enough to say a few bad words about Hymie Kikenstein. Keep on prodding them Rounder, the sheep will emerge from the goats!

Old July 19th, 2005 #9
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritanniaArms
I'm in california currently. I'll contribute $80 if you can find someone with the time to distribute some copies here.
Thanks for your generous offer, BritanniaArms. I just PM'd a California VNN'er and asked if he'll agree to distribute TAAs you pay for. He already purchased a fairly large batch previously and I believe he'll do a good job.

If he doesn't "pan out", would you consider financing distributions in other states - say NC, VA, FL, MA, and/or MO ???

Old July 19th, 2005 #10
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Like the old Army saying goes, "Tis not for us to know the reasons why, but to do or die."
From the poem: "The Charge of the Light Brigade".

Old July 19th, 2005 #11
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Kurtz
From the poem: "The Charge of the Light Brigade".
Your knowledge of Aryan heros, apparently exceeds my own, Colonel Kurtz. I didn't know that quote came from the poem. My Army NCOs might have though. They yelled it in my ears enough times.

Old July 19th, 2005 #12
Tim Pennington
Angry WASP

Quote:
Thanks for your generous offer, BritanniaArms. I just PM'd a California VNN'er and asked if he'll agree to distribute TAAs you pay for. He already purchased a fairly large batch previously and I believe he'll do a good job.

If he doesn't "pan out", would you consider financing distributions in other states - say NC, VA, FL, MA, and/or MO ???
I think this multi-tiered approach is a really good idea, and makes it easy to combine people who have the money with people who have the time. I know most of you guys live/work in the eastern part of the country, which is why I'd like to see more action on this side, maybe WA or OR. I am dying to get these things out in Northern California, but ultimately willing to help out wherever I can be sure to get maximum effect.
What we do claim is that the northern European, and particularly Anglo-Saxons made this country. Oh, yes; the others helped. But that is the full statement of the case. They came to this country because it was already made as an Anglo-Saxon commonwealth. They added to it, they often enriched it, but they did not make it, and they have not yet greatly changed it. We are determined that they shall not. (Congressional Record, 4/8/1924, 5922)

Old July 21st, 2005 #13
Rounder

Quote:
I think this multi-tiered approach is a really good idea, and makes it easy to combine people who have the money with people who have the time. I know most of you guys live/work in the eastern part of the country, which is why I'd like to see more action on this side, maybe WA or OR. I am dying to get these things out in Northern California, but ultimately willing to help out wherever I can be sure to get maximum effect.
Hey BritanniaArms, I found a California volunteer. He'll be contacting you by PM in a day or two. I won't mentioned his screen name here because I don't have his permission, but he's distributed TAAs previously in California.

Your $80.00 will purchase 500 newspapers btw. 500 "Truth-Strikes" fired against our enemies.

Again, many thanks for your generous pledge of support.

Old July 22nd, 2005 #14
Tim Pennington
Angry WASP

Check's in the mail. Let me know when you get it.

Old July 22nd, 2005 #15
Rounder

Quote:
Check's in the mail. Let me know when you get it.
Will do, and many thanks. That's a very generous contribution. I post ALL monies received, along with screen names or initials, inside this forum, under the thread, "TAA #2. . . ", btw. And on the day of receipt.

Thread