Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 13th, 2005 #1
Ronen

Default K-1 Fighting

I was always under the impression that k-1 fights were dominated by whites just like the UFC and like mixed martial arts contests. Apparently I was wrong. I just finished watching about 3 hours of K-1 competition on cable, and the dominant fighters are all niggers. Even the so-called "dutch" fighters are nigs. Has this always been the case, or is it a new development? Someone on another thread was arguing for white superiority in mixed martial arts. This is true to some extent for the present time, though the brazilian powerhouse is always to be reckoned with. But will it remain so? Recall that in prior years, whites dominated all sports, including even long distance running, until blacks ultimately came to dominate. The same is probably happening to the K-1. Will Pride and UFC be next?

Old August 13th, 2005 #2
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Some of those Brazilians are in fact white; look at Rodrigo Gracie for example. Race really doesn't factor into Martial Arts skill, it's all about training and dedication. The deadliest fighters out there would probably be the Burmese Boxers(if they had more technical grappling training). Their competitions, though otherwise similar to Muay Thai/Khmer Boxing, actually allows headbutts.

Old August 13th, 2005 #3
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronen
I was always under the impression that k-1 fights were dominated by whites just like the UFC and like mixed martial arts contests. Apparently I was wrong. I just finished watching about 3 hours of K-1 competition on cable, and the dominant fighters are all niggers. Even the so-called "dutch" fighters are nigs. Has this always been the case, or is it a new development? Someone on another thread was arguing for white superiority in mixed martial arts. This is true to some extent for the present time, though the brazilian powerhouse is always to be reckoned with. But will it remain so? Recall that in prior years, whites dominated all sports, including even long distance running, until blacks ultimately came to dominate. The same is probably happening to the K-1. Will Pride and UFC be next?
K-1 is a joke. UFC draws a lot of grapplers/submission fighters and strikers because it's essentially no holds barred. K-1 draws less of the submission crowd and more of the kickboxing crowd which gets you hurt real real bad in a real no rules fight.

In short it depends on the rules. k-1 fighting k-1 rules, the k-1 fighter will win and vice versa with UFC guys. UFC fighters are more complete than K-1 fighters, they have to know a lot of grappling because it is allowed while in K1 it is not. But take away all rules and any average UFC fighter will beat the snot out of the best K-1 fighter.

As to niggers and PJ's Burmese winning in K-1 fights or any other. Pffttt... I guess anythings possible but in reality niggers and gooks are a joke just like K-1 where rules protect them from harm.

Note to Ronen...don't listen to anything PJ Slov says about fighting or anything else. The guys a clown who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag!

Last edited by Steve B; August 13th, 2005 at 03:32 AM.

Old August 13th, 2005 #4
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B

Note to Ronen...don't listen to anything PJ Slov says about fighting or anything else. The guys a clown who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag!

Keep in mind that Steve B, much to his own health, has never met me. There is nothing I would enjoy more than breaking both of his arms so that he couldn't post his inane drivel for a certain amount of time.

Keep hiding behind your keyboard Steve, and thank your god for anonymity.

Old August 13th, 2005 #5
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

What are the rules on knees, elbows, and fighting in the clinch for K1?

Old August 13th, 2005 #6
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

I don't believe that "fast-twitch" stuff anymore. People say that's why blacks are good at basketball for example; yet why did the Serbian all-white team beat the US team back in 2001(or 2002 I don't remember)? The fact is that blacks excel at basketball because basketball is something that is popular in the black community, in the same way that they like menthols and malt liquour. Nobody suggests that blacks like malt liquor because of some biological factor. Basketball is something readily available to even the poorest blacks, all you really need is the ball(baskets are often improvised as necessary).

It is true that whites are sometimes at a disadvantage since boxing gyms tend to be located in the inner city, and also any time fights are called on account of blood. Since blood shows up more readily on white skin we technically have that one disadvantage.

Old August 13th, 2005 #7
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

I also think that many times American blacks get beat because they assume white players aren't as good. They don't realize how fanatical some Europeans(especially Eastern Europeans) are regarding their sports training.

Old August 13th, 2005 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
The fact is that blacks excel at basketball because basketball is something that is popular in the black community, in the same way that they like menthols and malt liquour. Nobody suggests that blacks like malt liquor because of some biological factor. Basketball is something readily available to even the poorest blacks, all you really need is the ball(baskets are often improvised as necessary).
They appear to be better than they are at basketball because on average they can jump higher, and some of them can jump extraordinarily high. Of course, being niggers they're not very good at technique, so they can't translate natural advantage into high jump victories. Their other physical advantage is looseness through the middle. They tend to be a little quicker than whites. But jumping is the main thing that sticks out.

When it comes to skills, some of them have them since as a group they spend huge amounts of time playing the game. But if you watch the pro games, even at that level you see their innate nigger laziness and stupidity shine through. It's great to see the hungry EE whites come in and take their slots. I believe the white percentage in the NBA is as high as it has been in a good while.

Old August 13th, 2005 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Anything that takes skill and practice and a certain machinelike perfection, such as three point or freethrow shooting, you'll see a much higher percentage of whites in the top ten.

Old August 13th, 2005 #10
King Gilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronen
I'm not sure but I would say yes,soon MMA will be over run with niggers.I boxed for four years and was never beaten or even knocked down for that matter but I grew frustrated with the sport as I watched niger after nigger get the better fights ahead of me.

Old August 13th, 2005 #11
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gilly
I'm not sure but I would say yes,soon MMA will be over run with niggers.I boxed for four years and was never beaten or even knocked down for that matter but I grew frustrated with the sport as I watched niger after nigger get the better fights ahead of me.

There's no way blacks are going to dominate MMA save for those from Brazil. The best fighters right now are white and Japanese.

Old August 14th, 2005 #12
King Gilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
Well, that confirms the political aspect of boxing. Do you think nigs have any inherent advantages over Whites in that sport? Can you expand on some of your experiences?
Not sure if my response went thru but basically from what I saw it boils down to this.

White fighters where more technically sound.
Niggers where mostly flash.

I guess respecting your sport is boring and no fun for fans to watch.I took boxing very seriously and see it as an art form rather than an opportunity to show my ass.I fought 15 fights and most against niggers.A few of them where handed better paying fights simply because they had "style"?.

So mabye I wasn't the most flashy,or had too much respect for my sport,hardly seems like good enough reasons to overlook talent for flash.

In my honest opinion,I think the vast majority of fight fans would rather see two niggers beat the shit out of each other than watch two white guys displaying thier talents.It happens in all sports eventually.

Old August 14th, 2005 #13
King Gilly

Quote:
There's no way blacks are going to dominate MMA save for those from Brazil. The best fighters right now are white and Japanese.

I agree that the better fighters are white and japs but thats not what jews want us to see on tv.They want us and our children to believe that we are physically less able to compete in sports.jew controlled tv means our kids are trained to not be fit or strong but to be lazy fat kids and grow up to be lazy fat adults.

As long as true fans of the sports world teach our children the truth that white are superior atheletes then we can have our sports back.

no more;

Nigger Football League
Major League Blacks
Negro Basketball League

Old August 14th, 2005 #14
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Keep in mind that Steve B, much to his own health, has never met me. There is nothing I would enjoy more than breaking both of his arms so that he couldn't post his inane drivel for a certain amount of time.

Keep hiding behind your keyboard Steve, and thank your god for anonymity.
*Shrieking in a high girlie voice* Mods..mods..ban PJ cuz he just threatened to "break my arms"!!!!

Just kidding mods, don't ban PJ cuz then I wouldn't have anyone to bitch slap anymore. If you want to ban someone, ban this guy for being the unctuous little hypocrite that he is.

Quote:
Let's see how long it takes Steve B, flush with confidence after wriggling out of a deserved banning - at least the third time he's flamed a member's family - to scuttle this thread?

OTOH, AE is right, JP: don't play the straight man to Steve's mischief. Obviously, he won't be banned, no matter how much he drags this place down.

Old August 14th, 2005 #15
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
*Shrieking in a high girlie voice* Mods..mods..ban PJ cuz he just threatened to "break my arms"!!!!

Just kidding mods, don't ban PJ cuz then I wouldn't have anyone to bitch slap anymore. If you want to ban someone, ban this guy for being the unctuous little hypocrite that he is.
You know I'd love to continue answering you but it appears that there is a communication problem and I just discovered the reason why...I don't speak Bitch.

Learn English.

Old August 14th, 2005 #16
King Gilly

Quote:
Interesting. I saw a fight that illustrates your experience: the young White boxer kept a tight guard, cutting off the ring, methodically and steadily applying pressure. Great defense, he didn't get hit much, but not a lot happened.

His mulatto opponent was dropping his hands like niggers invariably do, evading punches by jumping all over the place, working ten times harder than he had to, but showboating, which I would have to agree with you, is a typical fight these days. Niggers don't seem to grasp the concept of defense, do they? Name one nigger fighter with a decent guard. They like to show they can duck or slip with quickness; playing it fast and loose.

I could hear the lack of enthusiasm and approval in the White announcers voices re: the White kid. I doubt he fought many more televised fights.
Niggers simply can't retain the knowlege they recive during training.Thier attention span is shorter and when you put them in a sport like boxing or mma they forget the training and go into monkey warfare.The hardest fights I ever had was against white fighters.Two intelligent men exercising an art form to the best of thier abillities.Boring?,maybe,but you see the sport in it's true form.If I wanted to watch animals fight I'd follow my dog around one afternoon.

Old August 15th, 2005 #17
White Will
Banned

Quote:
I don't believe that "fast-twitch" stuff anymore. People say that's why blacks are good at basketball for example; yet why did the Serbian all-white team beat the US team back in 2001(or 2002 I don't remember)? The fact is that blacks excel at basketball because basketball is something that is popular in the black community, in the same way that they like menthols and malt liquour. Nobody suggests that blacks like malt liquor because of some biological factor. Basketball is something readily available to even the poorest blacks, all you really need is the ball(baskets are often improvised as necessary)...
Practice, practice, practice...that's what it takes to excel at bastardball, just like with almost any other endeavor. Nigruhs can jump higher as a rule. I remember watching David Thompson at NCSU sail above the rim with his 44" vertical jump, but as showboatin' nigruhs will do, Thompson's NBA career took a nosedive because he was hopelessly addicted to White pussy and cocaine -- a waste of natural athletic talent.

On the other hand I had a high school classmate named Pete Maravich who was just a skinny little White kid whose daddy, Press, was the bastardball coach at NCSU (back when the team was still all White), so he had been a gym rat from a very early age, always pushed by Press to drill in fundamentals of the game. To this day I've never seen a player, college or pro with the creative ball handling and control "Pistol Pete" had mastered. Not to mention, he was also the most prolific scorer in NCAA history, averaging 44 points per game over his career at LSU where his daddy coached as part of the package that enticed Pete to sign with them. Pete is not as well know as, say, Larry Bird, because he never played on a winning team. But Pete packed arenas everywhere he ever played. He would dribble circles around his nignog showboat opponents and could make them foul him at will. Incredible showman. Too bad he died so young.

http://www.geocities.com/pdb_pistol/maravich.html
http://www.hoophall.com/halloffamers/Maravich.htm

Old August 17th, 2005 #18
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I would like to see Doppelhaken write an article for TAA such as "Mixed Martial Arts Competitions: why do Whites excel?" or something like that.

"Old-tyme White Strongmen" would be another topic I should like to read about.

Old August 18th, 2005 #19
ngrh8r
Banned

Niggers don't usually fare well in MMA because their simple brain can't deal with all the varied stimuli. K-1, while definitely requiring fighting skill, is a sport. Compared to boxers, kickboxers and Thai boxers rarely evade, instead block or absorbing the blow on toughened areas. It's pretty simple really: double jab, cross, roundkick. Cover. Maybe a few legkicks. The Simian fighters rarely even block leg kicks. They're just too dumb to feel it.

Many African tribes live much like our ancestors did MILLIONS of years ago. The lack of hunting skill, coupled with lesser creativity, resulted in the need for fast runners. This adaptation allowed them to steal part of a carcass brought down by a predator.

What I can't figure out is how so many niggers are able to maintain a low amount of body fat when they eat all that shit. Everything's gotta be fried, and even the vegetables have to be covered in grease.

Old August 24th, 2005 #20
townie35

Mirko Cro Cop is a tough Croat K-1 fighter. It would be good to see him up against the likes of Andrei Arlovski from Belarus, and Chuck Liddell. As well as veteran fighter Ken Shamrock.

Thread