Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 13th, 2023 #1
James Radov

Thumbs up Master and Commander

One of my all time favorite films; everything about it is brilliant; great story, excellent performances from the entire cast, visually beautiful;
the shot of Crow on the bow of the Surprise as it sails across the screen is awesome;
they did everything right, above all in production design, the viewer can feel transported to a different, arguably much superior time, when the world was alive and European men explored and conquered.
The ships and sets they used are impressive, make you admire the race that could create such ships and sails around the globe, while jews were busty bartering and scamming and niggers, well the niggers were always some useless creatures.

And as great a job as film does in showing White is awesome, it does also point out how Whites are fucking stupid.
As its set during the Napoleonic Wars when English and French are about to engage in close combat great distinction between them, the great divide is.. a fucking armband!
The English wear it on one arm, the French on the other..
and there we see how stupid we are repeatedly in these fratricidal conflicts.
Its an absolute masterpiece film worth seeing repeatedly.

We were born too late to explore the world and it sucks!!

Old August 13th, 2023 #2
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
One of my all time favorite films; everything about it is brilliant; great story, excellent performances from the entire cast, visually beautiful....
Agree on all counts. So I gave you a green "thumbs up" for your post.

Thread