Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 7th, 2005 #1
theMan

Default There Is No God

I'm sick of people attributing religion to everything, particularly in regards to one side getting their way through natural means. Claiming things like "God was smiting the negroes of New Orleans for their shameful behavior" is just stupid, and it holds the whole movement back. Fuck, I'd sooner believe the theory of advanced russian weaponry. Religion is a crutch. Lose it. I've lived my life being the best person I can be, and I didn't need some book of lies to tell me how to do it. Bringing religion into arguments about race (which is a scientific issue) does nothing but make the party look like psychotic nutballs. Jesus H. Christ. You can believe whatever you want but if you think saying things like that helps get your point across to anyone you are a fool.

Call it karma, call it a coincidence, call it god, call it whatever. Those new orleans nigs got EXACTLY what was comming to them, and as usual when a stately american nig doesn't get his way, it is invariably the white man's fault.

Old September 7th, 2005 #2
H.E.A.

A Very wise Man on this board turned me on to this site, Very Interesting.www.jesusneverexsisted.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by theMan
I'm sick of people attributing religion to everything, particularly in regards to one side getting their way through natural means. Claiming things like "God was smiting the negroes of New Orleans for their shameful behavior" is just stupid, and it holds the whole movement back. Fuck, I'd sooner believe the theory of advanced russian weaponry. Religion is a crutch. Lose it. I've lived my life being the best person I can be, and I didn't need some book of lies to tell me how to do it. Bringing religion into arguments about race (which is a scientific issue) does nothing but make the party look like psychotic nutballs. Jesus H. Christ. You can believe whatever you want but if you think saying things like that helps get your point across to anyone you are a fool.

Call it karma, call it a coincidence, call it god, call it whatever. Those new orleans nigs got EXACTLY what was comming to them, and as usual when a stately american nig doesn't get his way, it is invariably the white man's fault.

Old September 7th, 2005 #3
thisguy

Default Yes but....

Unless you're a Jew, every single one of your great-grandparents were probably devoutly Christian. So, yeah, I agree with you that religion is a crutch. But, what are you going to do? There is no viable alternative philosophical system for the godless instructing how to live. Maybe you should make one.

Old September 7th, 2005 #4
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

J.P. Slovjanski

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguy
Unless you're a Jew, every single one of your great-grandparents were probably devoutly Christian. So, yeah, I agree with you that religion is a crutch. But, what are you going to do? There is no viable alternative philosophical system for the godless instructing how to live. Maybe you should make one.

Actually there have been for centuries. The philosophies of Greece, Northern Europe, and India- all Aryan derived. Many Christian morals may actually be healthy, but they are often caused by the wrong motives. Often times non-moral issues are made into moral issues as well. The bottom line is that morality should not be about pleasing some anthropomorphic God, but rather about creating a better society here on Earth.

Old September 7th, 2005 #5
banjo_billy
Banned

The world is very big and Man is very small. It is easy to deny God if your perspective is that of an ant. Unfortunately, we in the West usually only have a knowledge of God as is found in that Jewish book of lies known as the Old Testament. Before you claim that there is no God, it is better for you to study carefully what the great saints and sages of ALL religions have said about their discoveries in the realm of the metaphysical. Why re-invent the wheel? Why re-invent religion? Why be ignorant of the Teachings of Antiquity?

Our own forefathers traveled from Europe, conquored everything in their path and settled in India, there founding what has been called Hinduism. Read the Aryan scripture known as the Bhagavad-Gita, first, and then say there is no God. I dare you.

Old September 7th, 2005 #6
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

J.P. Slovjanski

Keep in mind that "God" in Hindu circles is usually represented by Bhrama, or absolute truth- Bhrama is only an anthropomorphic representation of something ultimately all-permeating and pantheistic in nature.

Old September 7th, 2005 #7
theMan

I wouldn't say that to them, that would be rude, regardless of it's truth. I went to a catholic school, I've been baptised, I've read the bible. I've since noticed that there is no magical man compelling me, nature, or anything else to his whims. Science is God, when you learn how things actually occur in nature, you can better appreciate it's glory.

Old September 7th, 2005 #8
brutus

brutus

Anyone who attempts to devise a system of codified ethics or morality for the masses, will have that system challenged and undermined very quickly unless they attribute it as emanating from a supernatural being...........and even then, that’s no guarantee of success in the endeavor.

Recognizing this will help immensely before going into the process.

Last edited by brutus; September 7th, 2005 at 09:03 PM.

Old September 7th, 2005 #9
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

J.P. Slovjanski

I disagree, many religions have social codes attached which are not linked to anything supernatural for the most part- e.g. the seniority system of Japan.

Old September 7th, 2005 #10

Look, God hates niggers and that's all I need to know. Otherwise, why would He have made 'em stink?

Old September 7th, 2005 #11
Stan Sikorski
Bannished

Stan Sikorski

I agree with "I've lived my life being the best person I can be, and I didn't need some book of lies to tell me how to do it."

I also believe that science, mathmatics, music, history and nature are "religious".

I don't believe I need an invisible friend for adults but I still "Thank God" when things go right and make me and those around me happy. When things go wrong, I only have myself to blame if applicable or just not my time if it is out of my control. I have xtian friends who blame it on "the devil" and "tests of faith". If that works for them, so be it, but I just see it as life being life. I notice when I do the best I can, I get what I deserve, no more - no less. If things don't seem to be going my way no matter what, I just keep on keeping on. What else should I do? Blame it on some higher powers I have no control over in some dimension I can't see?

I have always felt this way even though I tried Catholism and the born again I found it thing. I was even a satanist for a while as well as a pagan. Now I'm just Stan Sikorski who loves his race and will work to better it and the lives of his family and friends.

That to me is "religion".

Old September 7th, 2005 #12
brutus

brutus

RE: The Outer Limits

Quote:
Look, God hates niggers and that's all I need to know.
There may be something to what you say.

The “Mark of Cain” story, some say that God cursed Cain with black skin and stupidity. It seems to make sense, when we look at nigger’s behavior today.

As the old adage says: The darker the skin, the deeper the sin.

Old September 8th, 2005 #13
Pale Horse

Pale Horse
Default Eygptian Gods

The pharoahs were white men, as were the babylonians, the stories of their gods (especially Enki and Enlil) are definitely worth looking into.Both of these grande civilisations were the centre of technology in their days, and both shall we say "employed" the wyrms knowne as jews.Therein was their downfalls, afterwards the jews took all their knowledge of the gods and created their version.Read the story of musa(moses),adopted by the pharoahs daughter,his wife is the key to the whole story,she was the daughter of the high priest,he therefore had been made privy to the Mystery Schools,thereby obtaining knowledge available to the elect.From Genesis up to that part of the story has been muddied to no end because he never was taught the true knowledge of the origins, so he made up simplified oral stories that were eventually written down by ezra i believe.
One of the keys to start reading behind the story is to realise that when "jesus"'s lineage is traced back to abraham ,it is done through "joseph",who was not his father.If one were to trace Mary's lineage far enough back I will guarentee a suprise for you.Especially when one realises that "kingship"(read the origin of this word kinship,cainship) was established not through the father but the mother.
Consider for a moment the mark of Cain,read the verse,does it really really sound like a curse?I suppose it could be ,to be the ruler and protector of the world, read the first city, it states was created by Cain.The mark translates to the Rose-Cup,a Red Cross,the first Coat of Arms,hmm spooky that was a white mans gig,lol.Read the Old Testament,note everytime something disasterous happens to man,they call him God,Everytime something merciful they call him the Lord,maybe two individuals?
In the garden "god" says eat not, Eve eats,then states "the Lord hath given me a man",some say she was impregnated by the Lord.
As far as the black man elevate him not,read carefully Genesis,mankind was created with the beasts,then Adam was made,mankind being no more than a dog or a cat.
And keep in mind satan originally only meant enemy,as in a common noun,bible means book,etc.
No my friend the jew has stolen your very birthright since day one,quit hoping his god will love you,he wont,love your own Lord.god loved when able shed blood of an animal,whereas he hated Cain who had intelligence enough to take the much surer route of farming,see their god wants slaves, whereas our Lord wants brothers.

Old September 8th, 2005 #14
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Oy Ze Hate

Christianity originated in ancient Judea, which was at that time a protectorate/colony/subject of Rome. All of Christianity's principal stars are jews.

Jews hated Rome, so they created a belief system of "surrender and submit" in order to destroy Rome. The agents of this new religion spread to all parts of Europe promising all kinds of post mortem rewards for accepting the new religion.

It worked. The jews punk'd the gentiles with the biggest ever mindfuck. Religion without consideration of race is not religion, but quackery.

Simply put, ORION. And Our Religion is our Race.

Christianity is alien to the indigenous peoples of Europe. It is a birth to death scam which originated from ancient jewry.

Following the fall of Rome, the world fell into what is known as the "Dark Ages", aka the rule of religion. It took a thousand years and a major Revival of Classical Antiquity to repair the damage done by the quacks and a charlatans of this accursed belief system.

Old September 8th, 2005 #15
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Oy Ze Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Outer Limits
Look, God hates niggers and that's all I need to know. Otherwise, why would He have made 'em stink?

So blind people could hate them too.

Old September 8th, 2005 #16
brutus

brutus

Quote:
So blind people could hate them too.
This reminds me of the one where the blind man walked past the fish store and said, "Hi, girls!"

Old September 8th, 2005 #17
Subrosa
Banned

Default Jesus Loves Me Yes I know

And he be hating the Great Satan with a passion, for the Bible tells me so!!

Hey look, the first sign: 911, the call for emergency help. The twin towers of babylon have fallen, have fallen. There was no building other than the UN that had every language and culture represented.

Second sign: New Orleans, the party town of the Great Satan, utterly destroyed, never coming back. Meaning: The party is over and JEBUS is PISSED!

What will be the third sign? Let us continue to stockpile the instruments of God's wrath (or The Gods wrath, whichever you prefer) and pray hard for the new order that is coming.

Old September 8th, 2005 #18
Border Ruffian

Quote:
I'm sick of people attributing religion to everything, particularly in regards to one side getting their way through natural means. Claiming things like "God was smiting the negroes of New Orleans for their shameful behavior"
I've seen "god is punishing the US for not stopping the Gaza pullout" but I haven't seen this one you mentioned. Where'd you see this?

Old September 8th, 2005 #19
ISIS

Default the hilly-billy knee-slappers

God is a title- basically meaning one who has attained all/supreme knowledge. there is NO SUCH thing as a spook GOD. That term was invented to keep the masses blind, with nowhere to turn for real guidance, afterall, if it is unseen, and unheard, it doesn't exist. The true dieties existed a long time ago were mortal beings, reproduced themselves into the form of man and woman. In any spiritual book GOD walks, talks, eats, sits, came to the earth as Jesus, creates. Obviously he was a human, and not a ghost. Also "Christians" claim that one must submit to this spook God in order to achieve an everlasting life. THIS IS BULL! Nobody can come back after death, and prove these people wrong. This was a ploy to keep the slaves at bay. Catch 22? NO! Mind control. In order to control a person, you must enslave their mind. In order to operate machinery, you must install a battery, if you are not satisfied with how the machinery works, you must MANIPULATE the battery/energy into it . The true dieties have been mis-iterpreted. You must question reality once in a while. This is all factual truth. We are material beings living in a material world, it is a perfect insult to our creator to think otherwise. Why else would a spook god be interested in material people/things? To scare us? The same thing goes to the term devil, derived from the French term D'evil, meaning from evil, or opposite energies, lowest based emotion a person can acquire. We all know who the "devil" is now. Check your 6,600 year history. No "GOD" did not instigate the Southeast Asian/Somolian disaster, or the New Orleans. The government is known to test all bombs/ nuclear or not in the waters near Southeast Asia, therefore causing a hurricane/tsunami effect causing the waters to flood the land, therefore depopulating the darker masses. These two incidents happened too close together to be coincidental. Otherwise if GOD were judging, wouldn't he go all over the globe and "pass judgement"? And why did it take so long for help to arrive in N.O.? I get it. Get a bunch of black folks who already have nothing, create a disaster, starve them out, wait for them to get desparate enough to raise hell, and loot for goods, then charge them with savagery, shoot them at night for acting as such(the body count is up in the air, thanx to the mighty flood waters), then call themselves heroes. Same ol' prop. I don't understand why Blacks can't see who their mortal enemies are? Perhaps they're blinded by the light? . "And I will send you the prophet Elijah, just before the mighty coming of the LORD, Lest I smite the earth with a curse" :cheers:

Old September 8th, 2005 #20
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

SUNOFSPARTA

I agree.

Religion is mysticism.

Might as well pray to the sun,you'll get better results.

Thread