Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 5th, 2005 #1
JohnAFlynn
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,789
Default "Post Nigga" (Thanks Agis!) Political Prospects for Whites

In focusing on how the government is redistributing the nigger population of New Orleans, in many cases shuffling them to formerly White places, such as the thousands who are being relocated to dozens of church camps in rural Arkansas, I realized that this relocation, which will doubtlessly result in the PERMANENT removal from Louisiana of in excess of 300,000 niggers, who will wind up latching on to the government tit in whatever State they land, will make at least Louisiana, infinitely more White.

What does this mean for David Duke's and other Whites' political prospects in Louisiana? I don't know, but it seems to me that Duke barely lost his run for Senate in the early 90's. Will the State now be White enough for him to win a statewide election? Plus, will the Whites in Louisiana, who were closer to and thus more affected by the scenes and stories of black violence against Whites, be more likely to now have awareness of the nigger problem? Additionally, when New Orleans is rebuilt to whatever extent and reinhabited, wouldn't it be likely to be a White city again, given that the only people who would want to come back would be the ones who have EQUITY in property which they wish to reinhabit or who own stores, especially the Whites in the French Quarter whose property was largely unaffected? Could this small, but White population, then control the 2006 Congessional elections for the multiple New Orleans area seats, due to the fact that there likely won't be any reapportionment until after the 2010 census? Interesting questions. What does everyone think?
 
Old September 6th, 2005 #2
JohnAFlynn
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,789
Default

BUMP. . . I cant believe no one thought this was an interesting idea.
 
Old September 6th, 2005 #3
T.J. McAllister
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 226
T.J. McAllister
Default

Interesting. Definitely keep your eye on the area as the city is rebuilt/relocated.

Do you have any numbers regarding the percentage of votes Duke recieved for both state legislature and senate?
 
Old September 6th, 2005 #4
Rob Roy MacGregor
Senior Member
 
Rob Roy MacGregor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,630
Rob Roy MacGregor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
BUMP. . . I cant believe no one thought this was an interesting idea.
Until the FedGov launches their "African American Rebuilding Lives in Louisiana" project or some stupid shit like that. All with WHITE tax dollars of course.
__________________
.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic


The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
 
Old September 6th, 2005 #5
Augustus Sutter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
In focusing on how the government is redistributing the nigger population of New Orleans, in many cases shuffling them to formerly White places, such as the thousands who are being relocated to dozens of church camps in rural Arkansas, I realized that this relocation, which will doubtlessly result in the PERMANENT removal from Louisiana of in excess of 300,000 niggers, who will wind up latching on to the government tit in whatever State they land, will make at least Louisiana, infinitely more White.

What does this mean for David Duke's and other Whites' political prospects in Louisiana? I don't know, but it seems to me that Duke barely lost his run for Senate in the early 90's. Will the State now be White enough for him to win a statewide election? Plus, will the Whites in Louisiana, who were closer to and thus more affected by the scenes and stories of black violence against Whites, be more likely to now have awareness of the nigger problem? Additionally, when New Orleans is rebuilt to whatever extent and reinhabited, wouldn't it be likely to be a White city again, given that the only people who would want to come back would be the ones who have EQUITY in property which they wish to reinhabit or who own stores, especially the Whites in the French Quarter whose property was largely unaffected? Could this small, but White population, then control the 2006 Congessional elections for the multiple New Orleans area seats, due to the fact that there likely won't be any reapportionment until after the 2010 census? Interesting questions. What does everyone think?

A friend of mine lives on Cap Cod where they are relocating 2500 Baboons. They are going to move them into a soon to be closed Air Force base. I'm sure they will be given the Officer and NCO homes to turn into pest ridden dung heaps. Fortunately, for him they won't move the animals into his school district. They are going to use the base's school and hire a new staff. Basically, they are going to turn a nice clean Air force base with a BX, gym, movie theatre and Commissary into the welfare projects. A small city of Niggers and all the concomitant filth, stench, vermin, violence and depravity is what it will be. I bet they will keep the Class IV liquor stores open and give them free coupons for 40 ouncers and Mad Dog 20/20. Instead of an Air Force base it will be a Nigger base of operations. From there they can launch forays for rape and murder. They'll probably make their way to the nearest mall to gain access to brainwashed teenaged white girls. Itz here can't come fast enough.
 
Old September 7th, 2005 #6
White Winger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,234
White Winger
Default

"Redistribute" the shitskins to the carribean,that will eliminate them and the problems they will inflict upon the economy and other things.Jamaica,Puerto Rico or,especially, Haiti would be perfect for them.Maybe even Cuba,since they already vote for democrats that have always been communists in sheeps clothing.And those islands are right nearby,it wouldn't be like sending them back.
 
Old September 7th, 2005 #7
JohnAFlynn
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reusser
Interesting. Definitely keep your eye on the area as the city is rebuilt/relocated.

Do you have any numbers regarding the percentage of votes Duke recieved for both state legislature and senate?

Duke was elected to the state legislature in 1989 representing Metairie, a suburb of New Orleans. In 1990, he ran for the U.S. Senate and was narrowly defeated as shown here:

Quote:
Louisiana Secretary of State
Official Election Results
Results for Election Date: 10/06/90
09/07/2005 09.22.14




U. S. Senator
All 3,264 precincts reporting
Click here for Results by Parish
21,578 2% Nick Joseph Accardo, D Defeated
14,345 1% Larry Crowe, D Defeated
607,091 43% David Duke, R Defeated
753,198 54% J. Bennett Johnston, D Elected
As you can see. Mr. Duke lost by less than 150,000 votes. If there had been 300,000+ fewer New Orleanians , he would probably have won.
 
Old September 7th, 2005 #8
JohnAFlynn
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
Duke was elected to the state legislature in 1989 representing Metairie, a suburb of New Orleans. In 1990, he ran for the U.S. Senate and was narrowly defeated as shown here:



As you can see. Mr. Duke lost by less than 150,000 votes. If there had been 300,000+ fewer New Orleanians , he would probably have won.

Check out the results by parish here:

http://www.sos.louisiana.gov:8090/cg...10069014012601


You'll see he won the following parishes:

Avoyelles, Bossier, Caldwell, Catahoula, Concordia, Evangeline, Franklin, Grant, Jackson, Jefferson, LaSalle, Livingston, Morehouse, Ouachita, Red River, Richland, Sabine, St. Bernard, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, Union, Washington, Webster, West Carroll, Winn.

That's 25 out of 64 parishes that he outright won, including the second largest parish, Jefferson. In Livingston parish, he garnered 64% of the vote, and he received 67% in St. Bernard parish. The parishes in bold above are parishes that Duke won and in which he received over 10,000 votes.
 
Old September 7th, 2005 #9
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites
 
Proud White Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Southern Mexifornia
Posts: 4,268
Proud White Guy
Default

After they get done movin all the niggers out of N.O. It might not be a bad place to move :cheers:
__________________
Niggers aren't human. Humans don't behave that way.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.
 
Old September 12th, 2005 #10
thisguy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Speculation on the future demographics of New Orleans

There's an interesting thing happening. All these nigger evacuees, being lazy mother fuckers, are expressing the ape sentiment that they is going to stay put in whichever new habitat the white man shipped them to. For what reason, it matters little, but probably has to do with the path of least effort, the presence of supreme white pussy to rape and fuck, and the presence of stupid samaritans to leech off of, probably the stupid moron dads of the teenage girls who are going to get raped, fucked, filled with nigger baby, and given some kind of sexually transmitted disease. But, at least daddy will look like a nice guy at church.

I guarantee that over 90% of these nigger evacuees rented the former habitat they resided in. So, they don't have land that they own to go back to.

All of this means that NEW ORLEANS IS NIGGER FREE!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, I guarantee that it will be nicer when rebuilt, being new construction. As for the levees, they can be built to withstand any hurricane, according to experts, if the will to build them correctly exists, which it now does.
Interesting.
 
Old September 12th, 2005 #11
JohnAFlynn
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguy
There's an interesting thing happening. All these nigger evacuees, being lazy mother fuckers, are expressing the ape sentiment that they is going to stay put in whichever new habitat the white man shipped them to. For what reason, it matters little, but probably has to do with the path of least effort, the presence of supreme white pussy to rape and fuck, and the presence of stupid samaritans to leech off of, probably the stupid moron dads of the teenage girls who are going to get raped, fucked, filled with nigger baby, and given some kind of sexually transmitted disease. But, at least daddy will look like a nice guy at church.

I guarantee that over 90% of these nigger evacuees rented the former habitat they resided in. So, they don't have land that they own to go back to.

All of this means that NEW ORLEANS IS NIGGER FREE!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, I guarantee that it will be nicer when rebuilt, being new construction. As for the levees, they can be built to withstand any hurricane, according to experts, if the will to build them correctly exists, which it now does.
Interesting.

Yes, I started a thread based on that idea last week.
 
Old September 12th, 2005 #12
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby
 
odin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 5,121
odin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguy
I guarantee that over 90% of these nigger evacuees rented the former habitat they resided in.
"Rented" ...my ass! Free section 8 housing is more like it. Which makes your point all the more valid. niggers will stay and infest whatever area the gub'ment provides them a free home.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 PM.
Page generated in 0.12069 seconds.