Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 28th, 2019 #1
stratoify
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 11
Default No Introductions?

I see there isn't a section around here for introductions. Well I am stratoify. Consider me introduced. Also, I tried to post something and was told that it wouldn't appear until a moderator has approved it. I ran into the same sort of thing over at stormfront. Even though I posted many things, they never did let me post anything without it being approved first. As if I was some sort of child or something. So I gave up on the place. I hope they don't do the same thing here too. Or I won't be sticking around for long.
 
Old December 29th, 2019 #2
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan
 
Tomasz Winnicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: London, Ontario, Dominion of Canada
Posts: 4,529
Tomasz Winnicki
Default

If you are a genuine White Nationalist/Racialist and also not an idiot, you will be taken off of moderation soon; after about 10 or 20 posts. Moderators make the call based on the quality of your material.


Quote:
Originally Posted by stratoify View Post
...Or I won't be sticking around for long.
Are you still in your teens?
__________________
Alex Linder: "Want to rebel White teen? Become a White Nationalist."
vnnforum.com | freedomsite.org | douglaschristie.com
RACE IS NOT SKIN COLOR. LOOK HERE http://i.imgur.com/mSKW5An.png AND HERE http://i.imgur.com/6O86hP6.png
 
Old December 29th, 2019 #3
stratoify
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
If you are a genuine White Nationalist/Racialist and also not an idiot, you will be taken off of moderation soon; after about 10 or 20 posts. Moderators make the call based on the quality of your material.



Are you still in your teens?
Thank's for the warning. They don't do that shit at ANY other forum. Obviously, they want to make sure you suck jew ass well enough. before they do what every other forum does. Which is to let you post something so you can get a reply.
 
Old December 30th, 2019 #4
stratoify
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
If you are a genuine White Nationalist/Racialist and also not an idiot, you will be taken off of moderation soon; after about 10 or 20 posts. Moderators make the call based on the quality of your material.



Are you still in your teens?
Actually, my last reply to you had a mistake. But I couldn't correct it. Because I couldn't even see it until a mod had approved it to be viewed. In my last reply I said that no other forum does this crap. But as I said in my thread, stormfront does it too.

Now as you know, there are many kinds of forums out there. There are of course political forums. But there are also gardening forums, Atheist forums, horse breeding forums, military forums, etc. etc. etc. But this and stormfront are the ONLY forums that I know of that put you through this approval crap. Have you ever asked yourself why? Why should saying things that are pro-White be treated any differently than anything you may have to say at any other kind of forum.

Also, you asked me a stupid and insulting question by asking me if I was a teenager. I have one for you. Are you White? If so, are you pro-White? "If" you are pro-White, how about proving it. Seeing how my ability to speak and get an answer around here is impaired, send me an email at [email protected]. Don't worry, it is no trick. I will tell you things that are more pro-White than you may be able to handle.
 
Old December 31st, 2019 #5
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,179
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratoify View Post
Also, you asked me a stupid and insulting question by asking me if I was a teenager.
Since you appear to have an attitude, and accuse another member here of being insulting, when he wasn't, I'll oblige.

Quote:
I have one for you. Are you White? If so, are you pro-White? "If" you are pro-White, how about proving it. Seeing how my ability to speak and get an answer around here is impaired, send me an email at [email protected]. Don't worry, it is no trick. I will tell you things that are more pro-White than you may be able to handle.
I have one for you, shithead (is that insulting enough?), are you some kinda enemy plant who is fishing for personal information from people, and demanding others state their credentials without stating yours first? Because this is mighty suspicious.

Are YOU White? If so, why show up here acting like a fucking moron? You think we're too stupid to see through your bullshit?

Are you an adolescent? This might explain your juvenile attempt at fishing for information.

I will say this, whatever shithead antifa group sent you here to try and doxx a nazi have to be among the most retarded group of scum in whatever region/s you reside in to think something like this is actually going to work here. If you met real racists on the street, and not boomer conservative cucks, they'd beat your ass and take your lunch money, kiddo. You're out of your league. Just stop. Go flip some burgers at mcnigger, or go bag some groceries, because that's your station in life.

How is that for "insulting"? I'm eagerly awaiting your complete and total meltdown.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; December 31st, 2019 at 05:26 PM.
 
Old December 31st, 2019 #6
stratoify
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Since you appear to have an attitude, and accuse another member here of being insulting, when he wasn't, I'll oblige.



I have one for you, shithead (is that insulting enough?), are you some kinda enemy plant who is fishing for personal information from people, and demanding others state their credentials without stating yours first? Because this is mighty suspicious.

Are YOU White? If so, why show up here acting like a fucking moron? You think we're too stupid to see through your bullshit?

Are you an adolescent? This might explain your juvenile attempt at fishing for information.

I will say this, whatever shithead antifa group sent you here to try and doxx a nazi have to be among the most retarded group of scum in whatever region/s you reside in to think something like this is actually going to work here. If you met real racists on the street, and not boomer conservative cucks, they'd beat your ass and take your lunch money, kiddo. You're out of your league. Just stop. Go flip some burgers at mcnigger, or go bag some groceries, because that's your station in life.

How is that for "insulting"? I'm eagerly awaiting your complete and total meltdown.
It's always interesting being insulted by jews. That's right. Try to stir up shit between White people. But I'm not falling for it.
 
Old January 1st, 2020 #7
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,179
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratoify View Post
It's always interesting being insulted by jews. That's right. Try to stir up shit between White people. But I'm not falling for it.
First of all, I'm no goddamn kike. Second of all, if you showed a little respect, and not tried to use shady tactics like trying to get someone to email you, when you could just as easily share whatever you got on these forums, then you'd have gotten a different response. However it's too late for that, because it's obvious you're a plant. Your gig is up, so scurry off back to your antifa buddies and tell them project doxx a Nazi on VNN = fail.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old January 1st, 2020 #8
stratoify
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
First of all, I'm no goddamn kike. Second of all, if you showed a little respect, and not tried to use shady tactics like trying to get someone to email you, when you could just as easily share whatever you got on these forums, then you'd have gotten a different response. However it's too late for that, because it's obvious you're a plant. Your gig is up, so scurry off back to your antifa buddies and tell them project doxx a Nazi on VNN = fail.
You're no kike? Well if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, chances are it's a duck. Also, no true White Patriot would be afraid to send me an email. For the White cause, they should be willing to walk on glass. But as far as I can tell, this forum is just a front for jews pretending to be White. Such as you. Also, I have more to lose by giving an email address than anybody does to reply to it. And if they were smart, they would have an anonymous email account anyway.

Tell me, does it bother you that your jew tactics don't work on me? Being insulting to me in hopes that I will be insulting to other Whites? If you really want to insult me, go to a forum where I can insult you back without the fear of getting banned for doing so. The Truth Zone Forum. I go by redpill over there. I have a thread in the general discussion section called "The Redpill Thread." Join it and let it fly. If you dare. Whatever you say will be posted right away. They don't try to filter out intelligent White people by not showing posts until they have been approved by a moderator first.
 
Old January 2nd, 2020 #9
Johan
Moderator
 
Johan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,818
Johan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratoify View Post
It's always interesting being insulted by jews. That's right. Try to stir up shit between White people. But I'm not falling for it.
You have to watch out, newcomer with a big mouth that breaks the rules of the forum.

5. Do not call someone a jew unless you can prove it. That goes for informer/grass/state agent/fed too. As well as pedophile/murderer/rapist/race-mixer, etc. We won't tolerate these character smears, so don't make bogus claims unless you can back them with evidence. Your opinion is not evidence.
__________________
The JEWs Plan Is to Exterminate the White People What Fricking Part Don't YOU Get?
 
Old January 2nd, 2020 #10
Johan
Moderator
 
Johan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,818
Johan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratoify View Post
this forum is just a front for jews pretending to be White. Such as you.
Tell me, does it bother you that your jew tactics don't work on me
Enough of your nonsense, highly respected members you repeatedly call a jew.

And then criticism of the policy of the forum, you look like a "refugee". They come unsolicited and demand everything, very rude and completely disrespectful to VNN and its members.

It stops here for you.

Johan
__________________
The JEWs Plan Is to Exterminate the White People What Fricking Part Don't YOU Get?
 
Old January 2nd, 2020 #11
Hugh Akston
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 553
Default

Howdy, y'all. Glad to be here!
 
Old January 3rd, 2020 #12
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,179
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratoify View Post
Also, no true White Patriot would be afraid to send me an email. For the White cause, they should be willing to walk on glass. But as far as I can tell, this forum is just a front for jews pretending to be White. Such as you.
People should trust you because????? You're just another anonymous poster, who used questionable methods.

One of the main tactics of a jew is to accuse them of doing what you're doing. And seeing how you're a new member here asking people to email you, when you might have some method to trace them is really shady/jewy.

Quote:
Tell me, does it bother you that your jew tactics don't work on me? Being insulting to me in hopes that I will be insulting to other Whites? If you really want to insult me, go to a forum where I can insult you back without the fear of getting banned for doing so. The Truth Zone Forum.
I'm not going to your garbage forums, you had the opportunity to defend yourself here, and all you did was make yourself look like a fool, and a plant, and got yourself banned. Congrats, you were defeated.

Quote:
I go by redpill over there. I have a thread in the general discussion section called "The Redpill Thread." Join it and let it fly. If you dare. Whatever you say will be posted right away. They don't try to filter out intelligent White people by not showing posts until they have been approved by a moderator first.
Ironic that you call yourself redpill, when you bring nothing but (((suppositories))) here to VNN. Like anyone on VNN needs to be redpilled. Most of us were aware before you were born. We redpill better than you do.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 AM.
Page generated in 0.11454 seconds.