Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 23rd, 2021 #1
Johan
Banned

Angry Bipartisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on 'cruel' puppy experiments

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste said.

A bipartisan letter demands answers from the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Biden's chief medical adviser.

House members, most of whom are Republicans, want Fauci to explain himself in response to allegations brought on by the White Coat Waste Project that involve drugging puppies.

Allegedly, 44 beagle puppies were used in a North Africa laboratory, and some of the dogs had their vocal cords removed so scientists could work without incessant barking.

A bipartisan letter demands answers from the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Biden's chief medical adviser.

The White Coat Waste Project, the nonprofit organization that first pointed out that U.S. taxpayers were being used to fund the controversial Wuhan Institute of Virology, have now turned its sights on Anthony Fauci on another animal-testing-related matter — infecting dozens of beagles with disease-causing parasites to test an experimental drug on them.

More here

Old October 23rd, 2021 #2
Bev
drinking tea

I was going to reply but when I had deleted the intemperate language and **** words I realised that I had nothing to say.

Old October 24th, 2021 #3
Stronza

This kind of animal torture - and worse - has been going on for decades.

Old October 24th, 2021 #4
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
This kind of animal torture - and worse - has been going on for decades.
The civilization of a society can be measured by the way it treats animals.

Old October 25th, 2021 #5
Gladiatrix

Default Bipartisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on alleged puppy experiments

"Dr. Anthony Fauci is facing calls from a bipartisan group of legislators to respond to allegations that his National Institutes of Health division provided a grant to a lab in Tunisia to torture and kill dozens of beagle puppies for twisted scientific experiments.

In a letter to the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) and 23 colleagues addressed their “grave concerns about reports of costly, cruel, and unnecessary taxpayer-funded experiments on dogs.”

“According to documents obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request by taxpayer watchdog group White Coat Waste Project, and subsequent media coverage from October 2018 until February 2019, NIAID spent $1.68 million in taxpayer funds on drug tests involving 44 beagle puppies,” the Thursday letter reads.

The White Coat Waste Project report claimed that the researchers locked the dogs in cages with hungry sandflies so that the insects could eat them alive.

Some of the pooches were also allegedly injected with disease-causing parasites.

“The commissioned tests involved injecting and force-feeding the puppies an experimental drug for several weeks, before killing and dissecting them,” lawmakers wrote.

The bipartisan group also raised concerns about allegations that scientists slit dogs’ vocal cords so that they wouldn’t bark during the experiments.

“This cruel procedure — which is opposed with rare exceptions by the American Veterinary Medical Association, the American Animal Hospital Association, and others — seems to have been performed so that experimenters would not have to listen to the pained cries of the beagle puppies. This is a reprehensible misuse of taxpayer funds,” the letter said."

https://nypost.com/2021/10/24/lawmak...ening%20Update

Old October 25th, 2021 #6
Stewart Meadows

There's already a thread about this subject:

Bipartisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on 'cruel' puppy experiments

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=563831

Old October 25th, 2021 #7
Franco

They used Tunisia as a location since Muslims HATE dogs. When Muslims take over the West in 30 years, all dogs will vanish.

-----------------------

Old October 25th, 2021 #8
H.B.

Angry Sadistic Monster Anthony Fauci Used Taxpayer Money to Torture and Kill Puppies

The man with the highest IQ in America once said "hell is too good a place" for virus hoaxer Anthony Fauci ...

Quote:
JUST IN - Fauci’s NIH division partly funded a lab to drug dogs and "lock their heads in cages filled with hungry sandflies so that the insects could eat them alive."
Anthony Fauci Used Taxpayer Money to Torture Dogs

https://infostormer.com/anthony-fauc...-torture-dogs/

Old October 25th, 2021 #9
Kosher Clown

Angry

Old October 26th, 2021 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Not a fan of that article. Look at this comment.

Everything has to be compared to dem ebil nahzies.

Tony Shaffer
@T_S_P_O_O_K_Y
Mass murder of millions and torture of helpless dogs - Anthony Fauci is the modern Josef Mengele...he must be removed from office, investigated and indicted...he is a true criminal...

Old October 26th, 2021 #11
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
They used Tunisia as a location since Muslims HATE dogs. When Muslims take over the West in 30 years, all dogs will vanish
when your territory is invaded, undermining its demographic identity, it also suffers from the traditions of the people who invade it.

For example, in Castel Volturno, a Nigerian mafia-occupied town in Caserta province, which is also rumored to have been traded in human organs, it is not uncommon today to find dogs skinned for slaughter or fur coats, reports VoxNews .

Some time ago, a video made by a citizen in one of the most “African” neighborhoods of the city, Destra Volturno, went viral on the web.

The film shows the skin of a skinned dog that is left on the street. creepy images:

And local newspapers are increasingly reporting that dog meat consumption by immigrants living in the area is the norm.

The hypothesis goes even further than personal consumption, and this doubt creates even more consternation. A real trade.

It seems that even the Camorra has left Destra Volturno, now occupied by the Nigerian mafia.

There are only immigrants and the last desperate Italians, especially the elderly, who cannot escape the multi-ethnic hell. And who often end up in the crime news as victims of their black neighbors.

https://dissident.one/2021/10/24/21845/

Old October 26th, 2021 #12
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Not a fan of that article. Look at this comment.

Everything has to be compared to dem ebil nahzies.

Tony Shaffer
@T_S_P_O_O_K_Y
Mass murder of millions and torture of helpless dogs - Anthony Fauci is the modern Josef Mengele...he must be removed from office, investigated and indicted...he is a true criminal...
No surprise. Jew-owned mass media, Jew-owned brains. That's the reason why Jews worked so hard to capture all our mass media. A lack of such cultural references would be an anomaly in Jew-owned societies.

Old October 26th, 2021 #13
Johan
Banned

Default by Germar Rudolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Anthony Fauci is the modern Josef Mengele...
Josef Mengele – the Creation of a Myth

May I ask my dear reader whether he or she recognizes any of the following names:

Fritz Klein, Heinz Thilo, Bruno Kitt, Erwin von Helmersen, Werner Rohde, Hellmuth Vetter, Horst Schumann, Carl Clauberg, Hans Wilhelm König, Franz Lucas, Alfred Trzebinski, Oskar Dienstbach, Siegfried Schwela, Franz von Bodmann, Kurt Uhlenbroock, Eduard Wirths, Hans Münch, Johann Paul Kremer, Horst Fischer, Friedrich Entress?

Unless you’re an expert in the field, you probably have no clue who these people are. The only name I would recognize, if I were to turn off my expert knowledge, is Clauberg, and that only because that was the name of my high-school art teacher (first name unknown).

All the men listed above were at some point or other SS physicians at the infamous Auschwitz Camp.

I omitted one name from the list, and that for a good reason, because that name would give it all away:

More here

Old October 26th, 2021 #14
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Josef Mengele – the Creation of a Myth

May I ask my dear reader whether he or she recognizes any of the following names:

Fritz Klein, Heinz Thilo, Bruno Kitt, Erwin von Helmersen, Werner Rohde, Hellmuth Vetter, Horst Schumann, Carl Clauberg, Hans Wilhelm König, Franz Lucas, Alfred Trzebinski, Oskar Dienstbach, Siegfried Schwela, Franz von Bodmann, Kurt Uhlenbroock, Eduard Wirths, Hans Münch, Johann Paul Kremer, Horst Fischer, Friedrich Entress?

Unless you’re an expert in the field, you probably have no clue who these people are. The only name I would recognize, if I were to turn off my expert knowledge, is Clauberg, and that only because that was the name of my high-school art teacher (first name unknown). But perhaps I'm too much of an expert in the field.

All the men listed above were at some point or other SS physicians at the infamous Auschwitz Camp.

I omitted one name from the list, and that for a good reason, because that name would give it all away:

More here
I recognized Klein (because he was photographed walking on typhic corpses in the Belsen mass graves), Wirths (because he was mentioned quite often in Holohoax tales) and Münch (because he was a docile star 'witness' at the Auschwitz mock trial in the 1960s).

Old October 27th, 2021 #15
Johan
Banned

It wasn't just Beagles and monkeys — Fauci's NIH also funded medical experiments on NY City orphans

and dr. Fauci was recently caught funding “gain-of-function ” research at the Wuhan, China lab, which has been blamed for manufacturing and leaking the coronavirus, The Gateway Pundit reports .

Fauci lied under oath many times about his funding of the lab.

Now this…

Dr. Fauci's NIH was also caught funding experiments on orphans at a New York City hospital in 2004.

Fauci's NIH approved experiments on hundreds of New York City orphans . Government agencies and pharmaceutical companies used the orphans in deadly trials of AIDS drugs.

In 2005, the City of New York hired the VERA Institute to prepare a final report on the drug trials. VERA was denied access to the medical records of the children used in the trials. Their report was published in 2008.

They reported that twenty-five children died during the drug studies, that another fifty-five children died after the studies (in foster care), and according to Tim Ross, director of the child welfare program at VERA (as of 2009), 29% of the remaining 417 children who were used in drug studies died (out of a total of 532 children admitted to having been used). [LINK]

The WIKIPEDIA writers are covering up all the details, as is to be expected.

No payment or compensation has been made to the children used in the trials, nor to their families.

A hospital nurse later spoke out to reporters about the tests. She reported that during the tests, children immediately became sick, vomited or vomited.

It involved orphans at the Incarnation Children's Center in New York City.

The website of the ICC investigation contains various documents and interviews with children and childcare workers in the hospital who participated in the investigation.

Source (translated by Google)

Old October 27th, 2021 #16
Bev
drinking tea

What is it about orphanages/homes that makes these people think they can just treat them as giant lab rat factories?! I thought this crap had ended after the outcry over the orphanages in Ireland doing it way back when.

Old October 27th, 2021 #17
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
What is it about orphanages/homes that makes these people think they can just treat them as giant lab rat factories?! I thought this crap had ended after the outcry over the orphanages in Ireland doing it way back when.
Bev, I don't know from things about Ireland related to this topic, but based on what I read this person is completely insane, here are some things about this diabolical lunatic.

Doomlord Fauci funded horrific science experiments transplanting the scalps of aborted fetuses onto rats

Who Will Speak for The Children? Fauci Also Experimented on the Homeless Children of New York

BREAKING – Pfizer stand accused of experimenting on orphan babies to test their Covid-19 vaccine

Allegations that Pfizer are conducting experiments on six-month-old orphans to test their Covid-19 vaccine have been made by whistleblowers in Poland leading to a group of lawyers, medical professionals and activists demanding members of the Polish parliament and Senate organise an urgent conference on Saturday 2nd October.
https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/01/brea...id-19-vaccine/

Old October 27th, 2021 #18
Kosher Clown

Old October 27th, 2021 #19
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post
In the case of Fauci, torture would be more appropriate.

Tags
anthony fauci, coronahoax, dog torture, virus hoaxer

Thread