Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 30th, 2016 #1
grail
House on the Borderland

Default New Study: White People Have “Nonconscious” Disgust of Interracial Couples

New Study: White People Have “Nonconscious” Disgust of Interracial Couples

http://theneworder.org/news/2016/09/...acial-couples/

The overwhelming majority of those who participated in the study reported that they were completely accepting of interracial couples. And yet when tested, their brains registered “nonconscious” disgust at race-mixing, which Skinner referred to as a “gag reflex.”

This suggests that White people are genetically hardwired to reject race-mixing. Even when someone has been thoroughly indoctrinated from a young age to consciously accept miscegenation, they instinctively find such behavior repugnant. This would explain the imbalanced and self-destructive character of so many White race-mixers: they are at war with themselves. They are torn by a deep-seated and irreconcilable conflict between their conscious mind, which has been conditioned to accept race-mixing, and their normal, healthy racial instincts, which finds interracial sex abhorrent and disgusting.

This is good news for us. It shows that what we have long suspected is true: that the degenerate, racially-corrosive attitudes exhibited by many young Whites today are superficial and have not
http://theneworder.org/media/83621/1..._1_900x600.jpg

Old October 30th, 2016 #2
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

This is more than obvious. Interracial relationships are completely unnatural and disgusting. We should bring back our anti-miscegenation laws.

Old January 28th, 2018 #3
Blusnayl

Quote:
Originally Posted by grail View Post
New Study: White People Have “Nonconscious” Disgust of Interracial Couples

http://theneworder.org/news/2016/09/...acial-couples/

The overwhelming majority of those who participated in the study reported that they were completely accepting of interracial couples. And yet when tested, their brains registered “nonconscious” disgust at race-mixing, which Skinner referred to as a “gag reflex.”

This suggests that White people are genetically hardwired to reject race-mixing. Even when someone has been thoroughly indoctrinated from a young age to consciously accept miscegenation, they instinctively find such behavior repugnant. This would explain the imbalanced and self-destructive character of so many White race-mixers: they are at war with themselves. They are torn by a deep-seated and irreconcilable conflict between their conscious mind, which has been conditioned to accept race-mixing, and their normal, healthy racial instincts, which finds interracial sex abhorrent and disgusting.

This is good news for us. It shows that what we have long suspected is true: that the degenerate, racially-corrosive attitudes exhibited by many young Whites today are superficial and have not
http://theneworder.org/media/83621/1..._1_900x600.jpg
Yep, it's bizarre...watching a filthy mudshark whore walking nonchantly about with her half-ape spouse, possessing no hint of a sense of shame, guilt, or even that anything be slightly weird or off about her condition. Twilight Zone stuff, right there. In terms of how backward, degenerate, and socially disconnected they've become, the oblivious are oblivious to even their own obliviousness. That's right: Levels of obliviousness within levels that are unconscious of each other.

Were times slightly different, the whole thing would be seen as being about as palatable, and probable, as the prospect of Big Foot casually walking through town with a naked woman at his arm accompanying him.

Both would be imprisoned and/or killed on the spot. No questions asked. No big deal. Unsightly freak abominations of nature have been promptly removed. The natural order is returned. We move on. Everyone goes on about their day.

Alas, we live in times where cucking is the social norm. Hell, even mainstream media's CNN made an article on the marital 'benefits' of cucking in just the past few days.

Old February 11th, 2023 #4
jagd messer

Default Perfection

Perfection

Old February 11th, 2023 #5
Tony Boone

Mine is pretty conscious.

Old February 11th, 2023 #6
bedford

I am not really sure what is meant by non conscious.
Either someone is conscious of something or else they have no awareness of it like it doesn't affect their perception or senses. I would think human beings have evolved to recognize features about another person they encounter and immediately judge if something is negative or positive. This is a survival trait because humans had to know if someone else was either threatening or benign based on their facial expressions and body language.
I think humans are wired to judge whether another person appears normal or not.
So maybe that is the gist of it.
White people know race mixing is not right when they see it but they have been conditioned by the media to not speak out about it.

Old February 11th, 2023 #7
James Radov

.. and?

so the "study" suggests humans have a disgust towards beastialty.

hey I just researched jews and it turns out ALL of them want their younger cunts to "marry a nice jewish boy" [ which is only a racist supremacist hate term and nothing religious].

Old February 11th, 2023 #8
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Exactly, there is nothing nonconscious about it.

Old February 11th, 2023 #9
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
This is more than obvious. Interracial relationships are completely unnatural and disgusting. We should bring back our anti-miscegenation laws.
You got that right.

Old February 12th, 2023 #10
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Haha, came here to post exactly that and you beat me to it

Old February 12th, 2023 #11
Gladiatrix

Why are so many approving of mixing with gooks?

Old February 12th, 2023 #12
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagd messer View Post
Perfection

My little blond haired blue eyed son picked up a black doll they had at a playgroup I brought him to and he said "What's that? Is that a baby?" as though he did not intuitively recognize it as such. I'm not sure and I can't say 100% for certain but I don't think he has seen a black person in real life yet.

Old February 12th, 2023 #13
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
My little blond haired blue eyed son picked up a black doll they had at a playgroup I brought him to and he said "What's that? Is that a baby?" as though he did not intuitively recognize it as such. I'm not sure and I can't say 100% for certain but I don't think he has seen a black person in real life yet.
I don't think myself or my sister's had ever seen a black.person when we were kids. Up until I was age 6 our family lived in an all white neighborhood. So we moved across town and one of the movers was a black man.
So my 7 year old sister says That chocolate man stole my bed. LOL.

Thread