VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 16th, 2021 #2101
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
No pics! I wonder if she's hot like that Anna Paulina Luna? You know that hawt former air farce girl who's married to that Eddie Gallagher look a like?

I shouldn;t say hot because some of us including youself think she is half spic!

She turn you on?

Old July 16th, 2021 #2102
Tony Boone

Quote:
Can’t help but wonder what concessions were made for her to become declared to have completed this course. No way she did this just like the men are required.

I know this — no man is going to want her in their unit or squad. She’s going to be put in a support role as a desk jockey.

Old July 17th, 2021 #2103
Joe from OH

Quote:
Note that the article didn't say that there weren't physical adjustments to her qualification process. It would have been all over it if there weren't any.

Another affirmative action joke no doubt.

Last edited by Joe from OH; July 17th, 2021 at 06:51 AM.

Old July 17th, 2021 #2104
Crowe

Old July 19th, 2021 #2105
Ray Allan

Default This is about as believable as the government 'shutting down'

National Guard Two Weeks from Collapse - Stalling Promotions, Cutting Training, Canceling Drills, Leaders Warn

Quote:
National Guard operations are about two weeks from grinding to a halt as a $520 million tab to reimburse the force for protecting lawmakers during its months-long Capitol Hill mission remains in limbo amid partisan bickering.

If Congress fails to act quickly, the National Guard will shut down most training through Oct. 1, the start of fiscal 2022, Gen. Daniel Hokanson, the head of the National Guard warned Congress in May.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ders-warn.html

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 19th, 2021 #2106
Tony Boone

I bought a new car and when getting a tag found out that I’m eligible for a disabled veteran tag. That tag is my camouflage. Want to fly under the radar and have people think I’m a patritard. That includes kwops who I hope will have been in or have family in the military.

Old July 19th, 2021 #2107
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
I bought a new car and when getting a tag found out that I’m eligible for a disabled veteran tag. That tag is my camouflage. Want to fly under the radar and have people think I’m a patritard. That includes kwops who I hope will have been in or have family in the military.
It would be interesting if you ever get pulled over by a blue nigger and clandestinely tape-record the conversation to see how your encounter and the blue nig's reaction to someone he perceives as a "friendly" differs from the rest of us, ones they see as "civilians" or "un-friendlies." Your previous post about this gives an idea, but an actual exchange would be an eye-opener to some people. Not so much to long-time VNNers, since we are already familiar with the blue nigger species and its behavior, but interesting nonetheless.

Old July 19th, 2021 #2108
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
It would be interesting if you ever get pulled over by a blue nigger and clandestinely tape-record the conversation to see how your encounter and the blue nig's reaction to someone he perceives as a "friendly" differs from the rest of us, ones they see as "civilians" or "un-friendlies." Your previous post about this gives an idea, but an actual exchange would be an eye-opener to some people. Not so much to long-time VNNers, since we are already familiar with the blue nigger species and its behavior, but interesting nonetheless.
Discounts too. Notice blue niggers and green niggers always demand a discount at retailers and restaurants.

Old July 19th, 2021 #2109
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Discounts too. Notice blue niggers and green niggers always demand a discount at retailers and restaurants.
On Fridays there is a golf course that offers $5 off for veterans and cops. For that minute, I'm a veteran

Old July 20th, 2021 #2110
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
On Fridays there is a golf course that offers $5 off for veterans and cops. For that minute, I'm a veteran
They also get free drinks and food at gas stations. Quick Trip a chain of gas stations in the South gives free drinks and food to blue niggers so they take their breaks there.

Up in Missouri the kwaps love QT. When I lived in St. Louis I had a QT right next to my street. The badge fags would clog up the parking spaces of that place literally you'd had 5 cars there in the middle of the day with fags leaning up against the county chugging down sugar drinks.

Hell sometimes because kwaps are special they'd turn their lights on to get to the QT faster and go around the stop lights.

Basically free security QT gets. Bribery.

Old July 20th, 2021 #2111
Ray Allan

So I guess Tony Boone gets all this free shit and gibsmedat when he wears his green nigger dunce cap and says he wants it, too. A man who says he wears Rolex watches and bought a brand new car. But then again, don't welfare niggers also wear Rolex watches and drive brand new cars? What does that make the rest of us, then--chumps? Maybe we should just wear green nigger caps too, unless you have to present a military ID at some of these places.

Last edited by Ray Allan; July 20th, 2021 at 02:11 AM.

Old July 20th, 2021 #2112
Ray Allan

Default Thoroughly modern Milley

Trump: Gen. Milley 'should be court-martialed and tried'

Quote:
Former Republican US President Donald Trump has said Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of the United States Army Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, actually Gen. Mark Milley "should be impeached, or court-martialed and tried" if it's true that Milley thought Trump would orchestrate a coup in the final days of his presidency.

Trump has been defending himself from an excerpt in the book "I Alone Can Fix It: Donald Trump's Catastrophic Final Year," according to which Milley was concerned Trump would attempt to launch a military coup to stay in power.

"The writings within these third-rate books are Fake News and 'General' Milley (who [former defense secretary James] Mattis wanted to send to Europe in order to get rid of him), if he said what was reported, perhaps should be impeached, or court-martialed and tried," Trump said in a statement on Friday.

"So. there was no talk of a coup, there was no coup, it all never happened, and it's just a waste of words by fake writers and a General who didn't have a clue," Trump added.
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2021/0...aled-and-tried'

Old July 24th, 2021 #2113
Ray Allan

Default You forgot 'worthless'

Are Service Members Heroes, Victims or Villains? You Decide

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ou-decide.html

Old July 25th, 2021 #2114
steven clark

Default #1 Green Nigger Thread

Jeffery, I laughed about your QT post. Here, I see cops all over QT. My brother is an ex-cop, and he always gets his freebie/discount drinks and food there. Once I was with him, and wanted me to have one with him. I declined.
'But their grilled cheese/pizza etc. is great', he says. I always avoid junk food when I can, esp. as QT is overpriced...if you ain't got that badge.

He's always flashing his badge and going for vet and cop discounts. Just knows how to sniff them out, and always pumps me to go to this or that place.

Being ex-military, I'm indifferent. The funny thing is, he always made three times the money I made, but he's flat broke because his wife bleeds him dry. Really, 75 years old and nothing saved...but, by God, he sure has all those cop freebies.

I need to write a thread about him.

Old July 26th, 2021 #2115
Ray Allan

Default 'Doomsday Plane' visits base near Area 51

E-4B "Doomsday Plane" Just Made A Highly Unusual Visit to Secretive Tonopah Test Range Airport

(Seldom, if ever, do E-4Bs visit Tonopah Test Range Airport in Nevada and, in this case, the Secretary of Defense might have been onboard)

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...-range-airport

Old July 26th, 2021 #2116
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
They also get free drinks and food at gas stations. Quick Trip a chain of gas stations in the South gives free drinks and food to blue niggers so they take their breaks there.

Up in Missouri the kwaps love QT. When I lived in St. Louis I had a QT right next to my street. The badge fags would clog up the parking spaces of that place literally you'd had 5 cars there in the middle of the day with fags leaning up against the county chugging down sugar drinks.

Hell sometimes because kwaps are special they'd turn their lights on to get to the QT faster and go around the stop lights.

Basically free security QT gets. Bribery.

Old July 26th, 2021 #2117
Ray Allan

Don't try this for real, the kwap would probably shoot you. And then he would eat the doughnut.

He's wearing sergeant stripes--would a police sergeant be doing motorcycle patrol? Fake video.

Old July 26th, 2021 #2118
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Jeffery, I laughed about your QT post. Here, I see cops all over QT. My brother is an ex-cop, and he always gets his freebie/discount drinks and food there. Once I was with him, and wanted me to have one with him. I declined.
'But their grilled cheese/pizza etc. is great', he says. I always avoid junk food when I can, esp. as QT is overpriced...if you ain't got that badge.

He's always flashing his badge and going for vet and cop discounts. Just knows how to sniff them out, and always pumps me to go to this or that place.

Being ex-military, I'm indifferent. The funny thing is, he always made three times the money I made, but he's flat broke because his wife bleeds him dry. Really, 75 years old and nothing saved...but, by God, he sure has all those cop freebies.

I need to write a thread about him.
What dept did he work for? St. Louis County officers are the worst with QT. South County they have nothing to do all day except literally hangout at QT

Old July 27th, 2021 #2119
Tony Boone

Quote:
Don't try this for real, the kwap would probably shoot you. And then he would eat the doughnut.

He's wearing sergeant stripes--would a police sergeant be doing motorcycle patrol? Fake video.
Yes, a sergeant would be riding motorcycle patrol if he’s a supervisor.

Old July 27th, 2021 #2120
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Yes, a sergeant would be riding motorcycle patrol if he’s a supervisor.
Okay, but the video still appears staged. It's satire.

Tags
#1, military

Thread