Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 23rd, 2021 #281
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

NHS Framework Agreement for the supply of Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOACs) for the NHS in England

NHS England
Published date: 22 July 2021

NHS England £3.2 Billion tender for blood clot treatment

Contract start date

1 November 2021

Contract end date
31 March 2024

2.5 years contract.

Blood clots cost the NHS £570,000 a day

Quote:
UK hospitals are treating 283 patients a day for blood clots costing the NHS almost £200 million a year, new research has revealed.

Exclusive figures obtained by RBR Active ahead of national Thrombosis Awareness Week show 34,515 people attended 69 hospital trusts between January 2018 and January 2019 suffering from deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism at a cost of £66 million.

The statistics represent a third of the overall picture with 226 trusts in total approached under the Freedom of Information Act.
Blood clot treatment has increased from £200 million a year, to £1280 million a year.

DIRE WARNING FROM DR. CHARLES HOFFE

Quote:
Blood clots and a spiky lining to blood vessels.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/HzFryvUuryVS/
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Last edited by Gerry Fable; July 23rd, 2021 at 09:15 AM.

Old July 23rd, 2021 #282
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Australia needs to appoint an antisemitism czar

'New antisemitism laws should be enacted and administered by the Antisemitism Commissioner that are designed to protect the rights of Australian Jews in perpetuity'.

By MARCUS H. ROSE
November 18, 2020, 11:30 am

An antisemitic cartoon depicting the Grim Reaper as a Jew using the virus to control the world.

IN the face of rising antisemitism in Australia and the disruptive economic and social impact of COVID-19, the Federal Government should immediately establish the position of an Australian Commissioner for Antisemitism. Such a move would send an important and timely signal that Australia unequivocally opposes antisemitism and is committed to safeguarding the country’s Jewish community.

The creation of this new position, which should report directly to the Prime Minister, should also be accompanied by new antisemitism legislation to replace the currently inadequate Racial Discrimination Act.

With the outbreak of COVID-19, a new and potent danger has arisen for Australia’s Jews. Allegations that Jews created coronavirus and references to COVID-19 being the “Jew flu” are examples of antisemitism being expressed online by some Australians during the current pandemic. Australian racists have been consistently posting comments showing the coronavirus as a “Jew”, as well as accusing “the Jews” of spreading the virus and wishing that all Jews die from it.
(...)
Racially tolerant, multicultural Australia has not been immune from anti-Jewish attitudes. A recent global survey by the US Anti-Defamation League found that Australia had more than 2.4 million people out of an adult population of 17.2 million (14 per cent) that harbour antisemitic attitudes. The same survey found equivalent figures of nine per cent and 11 per cent for the US and UK respectively.

Australian Jews are presently afforded “protection” against antisemitism under the Racial Discrimination Act. These laws, which extend to all minority groups, forbid hate speech on several grounds. The Act makes it unlawful to publicly offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate another person because of their race, colour or ethnic origin.

That is all well and good. However, to protect the important value of free speech, the Act sets out certain exemptions. Under section 18D, offensive and racially based material (Holocaust denial, antisemitic incitement etc) is permitted provided the person communicating the material has acted “reasonably and in good faith”.

Bluntly, the current Act is inadequate when it comes to antisemitic hate speech and Holocaust denial. It does not give Australia’s Jews effective protection.
https://ajn.timesofisrael.com/austra...semitism-czar/

Old July 24th, 2021 #283
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
NHS England £3.2 Billion tender for blood clot treatment
Contract end date
31 March 2024

2.5 years contract.
Do you remember they said that Lockdowns will be enforced until 2024?

A Polish friend died on Monday night. Like many, despite her own better judgement, she got the injections for travel purposes.

The medical devils said that blood clots in her legs travelled to her lungs and heart and she died of a massive heart attack.

Old July 24th, 2021 #284
Gerry Fable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post

A Polish friend died on Monday night. Like many, despite her own better judgement, she got the injections for travel purposes.

The medical devils said that blood clots in her legs travelled to her lungs and heart and she died of a massive heart attack.
A woman working on the tills in ASDA told me how several of her friends died soon after taking the vaccine, and said she knew no one beforehand who had died from the virus.

The fact the NHS has increased their budget six-fold for anticoagulants and no media source has reported on it is most telling.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old July 24th, 2021 #285
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Tens of thousands protest against health pass in France

By Euronews with AFP • Updated: 24/07/2021 - 17:14

Tens of thousands of people demonstrated in the streets of France on Saturday afternoon against the extension of the health pass and compulsory vaccination for certain professions.

It was the second weekend in a row to see thousands rally on the streets against the government’s decision to make it compulsory to have a health pass in order to access restaurants, bars and other cultural establishments.

The pass attests that the holder has either been fully vaccinated, has tested negative over the previous 24 hours or has recovered from COVID during the previous six months.

The new measure was announced last week by President Emmanuel Macron in a bid to boost vaccinations, as the country battles a surge in coronavirus cases.
https://www.euronews.com/2021/07/24/...pass-in-france

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post

That's terrible, but thank you for telling us about it. Hopefully it will wake up some of our lurkers.

Old July 25th, 2021 #286
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Disgruntled Australians scuffle with police at banned ‘Freedom’ marches as Covid-19 lockdown extended in Sydney (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)

24 Jul, 2021 09:18

Thousands of anti-lockdown activists marched through major Australian cities on Saturday, following an extension of Covid-19 restrictions. Multiple people were arrested and dozens charged with offenses after brawls broke out.

Protesters chanted “Freedom” as they descended on downtown Sydney without wearing masks. They blocked traffic and walked through Haymarket, a suburb that was labeled a coronavirus hotspot by New South Wales’ (NSW) top health official, Jeremy McAnulty.
https://www.rt.com/news/530128-austr...kdown-marches/

P.S. Not that it really matters, but I'm not the one who gave Gerry Fable thumbs down for his posts in this thread. I'm pointing this out because he sometimes complains about me allegedly thumbing him down in other threads.

Old July 25th, 2021 #287
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

In the comments on RT some people mentioned that Russia made the vaxx compulsory a month ago. Funny that we haven´t heard about that yet.

Old July 25th, 2021 #288
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
In the comments on RT some people mentioned that Russia made the vaxx compulsory a month ago. Funny that we haven´t heard about that yet.
Point is, if Russia DIDN'T get a vaxx, ZOG would have an excuse to colour revolution it and wouldn't stop going on and on.

But their version isn't an experimental gene therapy, but a vaxx? (Against what, I haven't a clue.)

Old July 26th, 2021 #289
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Point is, if Russia DIDN'T get a vaxx, ZOG would have an excuse to colour revolution it and wouldn't stop going on and on.
The jews are already doing that, they've been doing it for a long time now. Pussy Riot, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Alexei Navalny, etc., but the Russians aren't falling for it because they clearly see that these figures are subversive, anti-Russian scum.

Quote:
But their version isn't an experimental gene therapy, but a vaxx? (Against what, I haven't a clue.)
All the COVID vaccines, including the Russian one, were made by jews:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=128

Personally, I don't trust any of these people.

Old July 26th, 2021 #290
Tony Boone

Angry

In Los Angeles since yesterday. These stupid bastards are on the mask kick again. Went into a Walmart to get some rubbing alcohol and a crazy Walmart worker zombie started yelling at me, “Sir, sir you need a mask.” I replied, “I don’t wear masks, I have a medical condition that prevents me from wearing a mask.” She replied, “Well we aren’t going to help you when you get up front.

That’s fine since I didn’t need their help as I always use the self checkout lanes with a debit or credit card. As it turns out they we’re out of alcohol so I left.

So sick of of Big Brother Walmart. Not sure Target would have been any different.

Old July 28th, 2021 #291
Dawn Cannon

Default What happens when a country is 100% vaxxecuted?

Quote:
UK may be nearing end of pandemic with vaccination goal in sight, says top medical man

"The effect of vaccines is hugely reducing the risk of hospitalisations and death," Ferguson said. "And I'm positive that by late September or October time we will be looking back at most of the pandemic."
https://www.foxnews.com/health/uk-ne...miologist-says
This Hoax is Just Getting Started: Totally Vaxxed Iceland Now Discussing 15-Year Coronavirus Restrictions Plan

In April of 2020, after “two weeks to flatten the curve” was extended into an indefinite period of lockdown, I told you that it would not ever end.

To this day, many readers still don’t seem to understand what “never end” means. It means that as long as this system exists, you will be subjected to this virus hoax. There is no way out of that, and there hasn’t been any way out of that since people agreed to stay in their houses indefinitely.

As we here at Hoax Watch try to reach a level of understanding of this situation among the readership, I think it is now fair to start with “every Western country is working from the same playbook.” Anyone who denies that at this point is too far gone to be worth trying to convince of anything at this point.

So, accepting that every country is working from the same playbook, let us look then to Iceland.

Quote:
Alex Berenson
@AlexBerenson
·
Jul 27, 2021
Replying to @AlexBerenson
2/ The good times lasted not even a month. Iceland has already imposed new restrictions - and is warning they could last years - as in, up to 15 years, per the country's top epidemiologist.

Because vaccines work!
According to all available data, the vaccine does not work to stop positive PCR tests and it does not work to stop supposed hospitalizations and deaths from the alleged coronavirus. Iceland, having such a massive rate of vaccination which borders on total, is proof of this.

Therefore, the response of Iceland is relevant, as it will be the response of every other Western country. Iceland was simply the first to get to the point where almost everyone was vaxxed, so they are the first to enter the next phase. The next phase, we are seeing, is 15 years of coronavirus restrictions.

This, of course, is what I told you would happen.

When I say “I told you this would happen,” I am not trying to say “oh hey, wow, look at me, I predicted this.” The point I am making is very simple: I knew what would happen because I understood that there was a plan, and I knew what the plan was.

How else could I have possibly predicted everything that happened in the way that I did? Do you think it was just a lucky guess? Because that is the only other possible option I can think of, and I do not think that guessing every single stage of this process in such specific detail would be statistically possible.

The vaccine was never designed to work. It was designed to get you to agree to submit your body to this global agenda, and it was designed to serve as a platform for launching the next phase of control, which is this QR code “vaccine passport” system which we are now seeing implemented across Europe. (There may also be some kind of larger genetic engineering agenda, but we don’t really understand that as of yet.)

Let me just go ahead and make some magical guesses:

The entire Western world is going to implement the vaccine passport agenda

The vaccine passport will turn into a larger medical database, which keeps track of everyone’s vaccination status

A continual series of “new variant” hoaxes will be rolled out, and everyone will be expected to get continual “boosters” to protect from the “new variants”

The “new variants” will be blamed on the unvaxxed

Unvaxxed will be progressively restricted from not only working, but from buying and selling, and from engaging in society on any level

They will introduce an implantable microchip to replace the QR code scanning tracking app

A digital credit UBI system will be linked to your app/implant, as most work will be gone

Progressively, the virus agenda will be welded onto the global warming agenda, and you will be told that you can’t have your freedoms because you are changing the weather by living your life

There will be a “carbon credit” system integrated into your app or microchip implant, which will be something like a social credit score, where you will be rewarded or punished based on how the government and tech corporations determine that your behavior is affecting the weather

Those are all things that I can tell you as easily as I can tell you the sky is blue.

Old July 28th, 2021 #292
Dawn Cannon

There are still many things that we don’t know, of course.

For example:

What will ultimately be done with the people who refuse to be vaccinated –

They could round them up and put them in camps, they could round them up and force vaccinate them, they could simply allow them to exist as a kind of “untouchable” class that serves as an example to those who follow orders as to why they need to continue following orders.

What the vaccines will do to people in the long term – This is something that not even the overlords themselves know. “Experimental vaccine” means that they do not know what the effects will be, because it is an experiment. It looks like more people are dying than they expected to die in this first wave of deaths coming shortly after the vaxx. It will obviously shorten people’s lives beyond the initial die-offs we’re seeing now, but we do not know if it will be next year or in a couple decades that people really start dying on a mass scale.

What the next rounds of vaccines will do – As mentioned above, there is a possibility (probability?) that this vaccine agenda is a part of a massive program to genetically engineer the entire human population. Clearly, there is some reason that the population is being experimented on with this gene therapy, but we do not totally understand what that purpose is. Presumably, the vaxx will make people sterile.

How long this system will last – This system is completely out of control, and it is obviously totally unsustainable. There is zero chance that it will last until the end of the century, and it could collapse next year if the United States decides to engage a shooting war with China. I tend to think it can’t hardly go on much longer as it is, because there is such an active push to completely destroy the white middle class that held the country together, and replace them with incompetent brown people, while at the same time, China is rising rapidly and refusing to be bullied. But if the Western nations were able to win a war with the Chinese (and the Russians), that would mean that it could go on for longer because there would be no external pressure. But having attacked the people who built it and held it together, and pushing so aggressively to remove them from the positions they hold where they keep things running, it has already peaked, and we are going to witness a downward spiral.

Here’s another thing we know as a matter of absolute fact: none of this can be fixed.

The entire system is doomed. It has been abandoned by God, and nothing can save it now. Therefore, the only thing that anyone can do is attempt to avoid being destroyed by it. The basic practical thing that I have recommended is to move out of the cities. Anyone who has not already done that is truly in a state of denial and total self-delusion, and they are likely to suffer very extreme consequences for that decision.

When I started this website in 2013, we would talk about the coming doom, but we would say: “people will have a warning.” Well, you’ve already been given the warning. No one will ever present any argument as to how this situation is not going to rapidly spiral into something darker than any nightmare in the very near future. We all know in our bones that the storm is coming, even if our brains are capable of coming up with some ridiculous explanation as to how it’s all going to be okay.

I promise you: it is not going to be okay.

It’s time to be an adult and make adult decisions about what you are going to do to protect yourself from what is coming.

https://dailystormer.su/this-hoax-is...rictions-plan/

Old July 30th, 2021 #293
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Entrust, an IT firm that bills itself as a “global leader in identities, payments, and data protection,” was awarded a contract by the Department of Health and Social Care last month to work on the UK’s Covid-19 vaccine certificate system. The company was given £250,000 ($346,000) to provide cloud-computing services for the government’s Covid-status certification scheme, iNews reported. The contract is due to expire in March 2022, but the government has the option of extending it for an additional year.
Documents published on Wednesday show that Entrust, a US-based IT firm, is set to receive almost £840,000 from the Government to help produce digital Covid certificates via the NHS app.
https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/va...s-2023-1127579

£840,000 of our own fucking money to kill us with. I would rather drink a glass of fucking rat poison, thanks.

Old August 1st, 2021 #294
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Mayhem on streets of Berlin: Anti-lockdown protests turn into violent scuffles with police in Germany, 600 arrested (VIDEOS)

1 Aug, 2021 20:42 / Updated 22 minutes ago

Berlin witnessed chaotic scenes and violent brawls on Sunday as riot police sought to forcefully disperse anti-lockdown rallies that had been banned by authorities, after thousands took to the streets of the German capital.

Coronavirus skeptics once again gathered in the center of the German capital despite the fact that the German authorities had banned as many as 16 protests by opponents of Covid-19 restrictions.

Some 5,000 people on Sunday joined several "spontaneous" demonstrations in various parts of the city, according to police estimates. Earlier, the organizers of just one such demonstration, which was eventually banned, said that it might be attended by as many as 22,000 people.
https://www.rt.com/news/530843-berli...uffles-police/

Old August 4th, 2021 #295
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
One Dead, 600 Arrested at Banned Anti-Lockdown Demo in Germany

KURT ZINDULKA 2 Aug 2021

A man died in police custody in Berlin as the German police force launched a hard crackdown of the anti-lockdown demonstration on Sunday, in which some 600 people were arrested.

It is not yet known what was the cause of death for the 49-year-old man who was in police custody in the capital of Germany, however, officers have reported that the man had complained of a tingling in his arm and chest. An investigation into the death has been launched.

Officers attempted to give first aid medical care to the man, yet he ultimately died upon reaching the hospital, Bild reported.

Footage shared on social media showed the police using pepper spray, throwing women to the ground, and even allegedly beating a teenage protester during the chaotic rally.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...emo-in-berlin/

Old August 9th, 2021 #296
Gerry Fable

Britain is 'close' to hitting herd immunity against Covid but will dip BELOW key threshold over the winter, Government adviser says
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iser-says.html

Quote:
They say people will gradually build-up immunity through repeated vaccinations and natural infection. As a result, symptoms of the virus will eventually resemble that of a common cold.

Asked about how far away Britain was from achieving herd immunity, Professor Woolhouse told Times Radio yesterday: 'We're pretty close.

'Ninety per cent of adults have some sort of vaccination… but there are still around 8million adults in the UK who have not been vaccinated.'
I see where this is going. The 'selfish and thoughtless' will be blamed for the next lockdown.

Old August 9th, 2021 #297
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
BBC studios STORMED by anti-Covid passport protesters, VIDEO shows clashes with police amid attempted break-in

9 Aug, 2021 13:54 / Updated 3 hours ago

BBC studios at Television Centre in West London were targeted by an agitated group of protesters opposing the government’s Covid-19 plans. The crowd attempted to break into the building, causing clashes with police.
(...)
The demonstrators are mistrustful of the government’s handling of the Covid-19 pandemic – specifically the introduction of vaccine passports and the vaccination of children. They believe the country’s leadership is in cahoots with pharmaceutical companies and media outlets to deceive the British public about both the disease and the vaccines.

The BBC was apparently singled out for being a public-funded broadcaster – which, in the protesters’ view, is acting in the interest of the government rather than the British people.
https://www.rt.com/uk/531537-bbc-stu...id-protesters/

Quote:
Richard Simon Sharp (born 8 February 1956) has been the Chairman of the BBC since February 2021. A former banker, he worked at JP Morgan for eight years, and then for 23 years at Goldman Sachs. Sharp was an advisor to Boris Johnson during his tenure as London Mayor, and to Rishi Sunak as Chancellor. He has donated more than £400,000 to the Conservative Party.
(...)
He is Jewish.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richar...(BBC_chairman)

Old August 9th, 2021 #298
ToneDeaf

Did you not know ?
. . .being un-vaxed is being anti-semitic
(another ploy to intimidate people to get shot)

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/jewis...-france-675906

Old August 10th, 2021 #299
alex revision

In another social experiment, Danny poses as a Covid Marshall and designates a carriage to vaccinated passengers only. Beware of the zombies....

Old August 11th, 2021 #300
Stewart Meadows

Thread