Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 30th, 2021 #141
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

I very strongly recommend watching this utterly cancerous abomination of a military advert: EMMA | THE CALLING | GOARMY

Clearly, the nation is in safe and capable hands. What a total joke!

The Russians and the Chinese must be laughing hysterically at that advert and all the other leftist / globalist propaganda and activity (subversion). It is undeniable that the final nails of America's coffin are being hammered in.

Old May 30th, 2021 #142
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
I very strongly recommend watching this utterly cancerous abomination of a military advert: EMMA | THE CALLING | GOARMY

Clearly, the nation is in safe and capable hands. What a total joke!

The Russians and the Chinese must be laughing hysterically at that advert and all the other leftist / globalist propaganda and activity (subversion). It is undeniable that the final nails of America's coffin are being hammered in.

Sounds like your country isn't much better.

No mention of trannies, but it's over three years old. Perchance that has changed.

Old May 30th, 2021 #143
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post

No mention of trannies, but it's over three years old. Perchance that has changed.

Tommy Robinson: Chinese Military Recruitment Ad Puts British Army to Shame
I think his "country" is nearer to Tel Aviv than it is to England.

Old May 31st, 2021 #144
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post

Tommy Robinson: Chinese Military Recruitment Ad Puts British Army to Shame
It is not 'my' country. I do not own it, I do not control it, and I did not create it. It is the civilisational machine in which I was born and raised. You reek of simplicity and primitiveness.

It is Memorial Day today. I am sure you will see an abundance of very ignorant, pathetic and brainwashed morons (mainly Fox News viewers) profusely worshiping the military of that very faulty, extremely malignant and putrid tumour of a civilisation. The braindead and very childish idiots actually believe the military exists primarily for the benefit of the nation and people, and not very corrupt politicians, special interest groups and others (e.g. Israel, natural resource seekers, defence technology corporations)! PATHETIC!

(In a mocking voice) Hur hur. Thahnk yooh fawhr urr suhviss.

(Normal voice) How retarded do you have to be in order to believe at this late stage that any proportion of military personnel higher than a minority play any noteworthy role in national defence? Anyway, a Russian invasion of America would be a liberation, though it would not be as beneficial as a correctly intentioned British one.

Last edited by John Trent; May 31st, 2021 at 04:12 AM.

Old May 31st, 2021 #145
Paul Anthony
Banned

Do you get a lot of telephone calls during the week 'Brother John?'

Old June 11th, 2021 #146
John Trent
Banned

Decadence levels in the United States are of extreme severity. The severity is easily visible through the viewing of Californian society, as well as the appearances and conduct of Americans present in Twitch streaming sessions, TikTok videos and content from certain vulgar genres.

If Joseph Stalin and Nikita Khrushchev were alive today, they would be laughing hysterically at the current condition of the United States. The Soviets were correct about no military action being required to defeat that country, as it will die on its own, due to its extremely faulty design, corrupt politics and infantile principles.

Old June 11th, 2021 #147
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Do you get a lot of telephone calls during the week 'Brother John?'

Raffi - Bananaphone

Old July 10th, 2021 #148
John Trent
Banned

I wonder how many of the hostile Americans on here are stupid enough to still have loyalty to that civilisational machine. That civilisational machine founded on LIBERALISTIC AND EGALITARIAN PRINCIPLES, with said principles being very deeply embedded into the civilisational fabric. Hmmm.

Old July 10th, 2021 #149
)))Marc(((

jewsign Another global hellhole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive Sharpe View Post
Still got John down as a dog fiddler 😳
And the rest of the (((tonyblair))) types as well. The brits did it to themselves. A colony for brown rapists.

Old July 10th, 2021 #150
Joe from OH

Quote:
Decadence levels in the United States are of extreme severity. The severity is easily visible through the viewing of Californian society, as well as the appearances and conduct of Americans present in Twitch streaming sessions, TikTok videos and content from certain vulgar genres.

If Joseph Stalin and Nikita Khrushchev were alive today, they would be laughing hysterically at the current condition of the United States. The Soviets were correct about no military action being required to defeat that country, as it will die on its own, due to its extremely faulty design, corrupt politics and infantile principles.
And France. And Germany. And Jolly Old England, you absurd troll.

Has the muzzie mayor of London made prayer rugs mandatory for all yet? Get ready to get on your knees for Allah 8 times a day.

Old July 10th, 2021 #151
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
And France. And Germany. And Jolly Old England, you absurd troll.

Has the muzzie mayor of London made prayer rugs mandatory for all yet? Get ready to get on your knees for Allah 8 times a day.
Except the United States is a much more egregious case, due to the seriously higher prevalence of mentalities of defiance and militancy that were formerly present, and also due to the massively greater availability of wealth, resources, force and political support and momentum to give the capacity to bring about radical measures to eliminate the relevant threats and vulnerabilities. The decline is terribly more severe in this case. The United States is the ultimate indictment of liberalism.

I doubt there are many British people left in London these days, so that is a very weak attack. Anyway, as seemingly the vast majority of Americans are outside of the Northern / Northwestern European racial category, I am incapable of feeling even the slightest jealousy towards or inadequacy in comparison to them. Your mockery is wasted on me.

Last edited by John Trent; July 10th, 2021 at 12:16 PM.

Old July 10th, 2021 #152
Joe from OH

Quote:
Except the United States is a much more egregious case, due to the seriously higher prevalence of mentalities of defiance and militancy that were formerly present, and also due to the massively greater availability of wealth, resources, force and political support and momentum to give the capacity to bring about radical measures to eliminate the relevant threats and vulnerabilities. The decline is terribly more severe in this case. The United States is the ultimate indictment of liberalism.

I doubt there are many British people left in London these days, so that is a very weak attack. Anyway, as seemingly the vast majority of Americans are outside of the Northern / Northwestern European racial category, I am incapable of feeling even the slightest jealousy towards or inadequacy in comparison to them. Your mockery is wasted on me.
Hardly. Britain once ruled the world. Now it's a sorry, soon-to-be, permanent 3rd world cesspool.

Both are in rapid decline and arguing about which rock is tumbling down the hill faster is a waste of time. Both countries (neither is a nation anymore) are effectively dead.

Do you ever mention the jew? Do you know why England and the US are such shit holes?

Old July 27th, 2021 #153
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Do you ever mention the jew? Do you know why England and the US are such shit holes?
I am very aware the Jewish demographics comprise high proportions of enemies of the race, and I have mentioned this several times. I oppose the Jewish supremacist elements, with special hostility directed at the ones influencing Western governments.

Last edited by John Trent; July 27th, 2021 at 11:09 AM.

Old July 27th, 2021 #154
Paul Anthony
Banned

Old July 27th, 2021 #155
Joe from OH

Quote:
I am very aware the Jewish demographic comprise high proportions of enemies of the race, and I have mentioned this several times. I oppose the Jewish supremacist elements, with special hostility directed at the ones influencing Western governments.
Applause.

Now carry on about some more aesthetic nonsense. How about that Prince Harry and his sheboon and mulattos! The British Aesthetic at its highest.

Old July 27th, 2021 #156
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Now carry on about some more aesthetic nonsense. How about that Prince Harry and his sheboon and mulattos! The British Aesthetic at its highest.
Ah, yes. To modern social and cultural conformists, everything that they are too stupid and/or ignorant to understand must be nonsense. Arrogance at its finest! Infantile and pathetic conduct! Beneath me!

Harry is a mixture of various foreign camps. He is not British. Highlighting any of the vast majority of the members of the Royal Family is a very bad move.

Last edited by John Trent; July 27th, 2021 at 10:57 AM.

Old August 17th, 2021 #157
John Trent
Banned

I find it utterly pathetic that the January 6th Capital Building breachers (or "the insurrectionists" as the clowns at CNN call them) were able to even get close to the building, never mind being able to breach it and roam it!

The internal weakness of that civilisation DISGUSTS me! The breachers were allowed to roam around the building and its various rooms for a good long while before being driven away. They were nearly able to breach the Senate chamber. PATHETIC!

If I were in control of a country, and the political system I advocate were in place, vile creatures such as those would not be able to even get close to the main government building. There would be zero tolerance for and very high (but proportionate) aggression towards any political disruption attempts or any overthrow attempts! In a situation such as that, an ominous-sounding alarm would have blared, and heavily armed and armoured forces would have been deployed immediately to neutralise the threat. The hostile elements would first be given two very aggressive warnings to disperse and leave though.

Last edited by John Trent; August 17th, 2021 at 03:30 PM.

Old August 17th, 2021 #158
Ole Massa

The Magna Carta had a huge influence on the Founding Fathers. Without it, the US might not exist. Plus, we got our Bill of Rights from the English Bill of Rights.

Old August 17th, 2021 #159
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Massa View Post
The Magna Carta had a huge influence on the Founding Fathers. Without it, the US might not exist. Plus, we got our Bill of Rights from the English Bill of Rights.
What is your point, exactly?

Old August 17th, 2021 #160
chris c

Quote:
What is your point, exactly?
He's pointing out English law had an influence on early American law. Point being, it's relevant to the thread, Britons having affection for the United States.

Thread