VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 16th, 2005 #41
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Thumbs up

Well said April. I do wish you and your daughters the best of luck. :cheers:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old September 16th, 2005 #42
KLANSMAN

Default Sour Grapes

keystone:

if you can do better than those precious twins--lets hear it.

don't be jealous and critical--just get off your thing and do something...show us--don't tell us

and april:

keep up the good work....

Old September 16th, 2005 #43
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius
Is somebody preparing to record this event? Unfortunatly, I'll be working when its to be aired and I don't have a VCR.

I know I'll record it.

Old September 16th, 2005 #44
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius
Is somebody preparing to record this event? Unfortunatly, I'll be working when its to be aired and I don't have a VCR.

I'll try and remember to Tivo it.

Old September 16th, 2005 #45
Opie
Kinder & Gentler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz Kuhn
Uh . . . no. This will be a feature on "racism" and how "racists" brainwash children. The mother will be portrayed as deranged trailer trash who belongs in prison. If any singing is shown it will be manipulated to sound off-key. At the end of the segment, people will be asked to contact their local Child Protective Services and report on children who are being taught to hate. It is pitiful that April's vanity so exceeds her intelligence that she would allow the jews to film and interview her and her children. If she thinks the jew is going to do her a favor, then she really understands nothing at all.
Well you may be right but a mainstream "alt" newspaper that is pretty left wing did an article on the girls that was not a hatchet job, they just printed an interview with them. The girls said anti-illegal stuff and even said they would never play in Israel LOL, and the article did condemn them for the comments. It was very amazing to see.

Old September 17th, 2005 #46
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opie
Well you may be right but a mainstream "alt" newspaper that is pretty left wing did an article on the girls that was not a hatchet job, they just printed an interview with them. The girls said anti-illegal stuff and even said they would never play in Israel LOL, and the article did condemn them for the comments. It was very amazing to see.
Yeah that was the VICE article. The article in the feminist BUST magazine that happened even more recently thought they would make the girls look bad by comparing them to the band SMOOSH and calling them revolting racists. They thought that by mentioning that the girls sold anti immigration T-shirts on their site and sang a song called Aryan Man Awake it would make them look bad. Hear for yourself the band SMOOSH then Prussian blue and tell me that the comparison did my kids any damage if you can.

http://www.pattern25.com/MP3s/smoosh_massive_cure.mp3

http://www.counterculturemusic.net/i...ed_For_You.MP3

moral of the story......sometimes the media gets too smart for their own good.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old September 17th, 2005 #47
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Gaede
Yeah that was the VICE article. The article in the feminist BUST magazine that happened even more recently thought they would make the girls look bad by comparing them to the band SMOOSH and calling them revolting racists. They thought that by mentioning that the girls sold anti immigration T-shirts on their site and sang a song called Aryan Man Awake it would make them look bad. Hear for yourself the band SMOOSH then Prussian blue and tell me that the comparison did my kids any damage if you can.

http://www.pattern25.com/MP3s/smoosh_massive_cure.mp3

http://www.counterculturemusic.net/i...ed_For_You.MP3

moral of the story......sometimes the media gets too smart for their own good.
SMOOSH appears to rely too much on vocal sound effects. They're short on good plain singing (at least in "Massive Cure"). Still, a spirit of competition could benefit both bands by encouraging practice, innovation and style development.

Old September 17th, 2005 #48
brutus

RE: April Gaede

I don't know you or your girls, other then through your postings.

First let me say, that I wish all of you the best of luck.

I think most of the criticism heard on this thread comes from a fatherly-like concern for you and the kids welfare, After all, you will have your children on the jew's stage and it would be naive to think that that stage isn't loaded with trap doors of some kind or another. And we all know that the jew is circling overhead like a flock of hungry vultures.

Having said that, your postings tell me that you have the smarts to watch your back and to jealously guard over your daughters like a strong White mother should. And you can trust, that we will be here for you, to give you our honest opinions guided by our earnest love for our brave White sisters.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #49
Keystone
Kindly Hearted

Quote:
I wonder how Lynx made the All County Honor Choir this year.........
I'm sure she deserves it, but they aren't very good in the genre they're in from the tracks I've heard.

It's hard criticizing kids in front of their mother and I apologize, but you should expect some negative reaction when their recordings are put out for mass consumption. It's just my opinion.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #50
Keystone
Kindly Hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
Don't mind Keystone. He's just old and bitter. He yearns for the good old days, when blacks were polite and respectful towards their benevolent superiors. When it was okay to be white. When everyone minded their own business, life was good, and America was a beacon of hope in a troubled world.
I do yearn for those days, Oy. Trouble is, they're gone forever. Time for Plan B, if there is one.

I'm not that old, LOL. Probably 7-8 years older than Herr Linder.

Quote:
What happened to those good old days Key?

Must be the damn liberals.
Ya, pretty much so. And the "free market" conservatives, who aren't conservative at all.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #51
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone
I'm sure she deserves it, but they aren't very good in the genre they're in from the tracks I've heard.

It's hard criticizing kids in front of their mother and I apologize, but you should expect some negative reaction when their recordings are put out for mass consumption. It's just my opinion.
Well there are certainly alot of people buying thier music whether you like their music not. I am not really concerned about your opinion. I would just think that, as an adult, you would be mature enough to just sit back and watch what happens, instead of trying to bring other people down who are working hard to promote our cause. I am sure that your racial work is all very covert and important.And your job is so high level that you are forced to use a screen name instead of your real name. I am glad to know we have such important people on our side.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old September 22nd, 2005 #52
Keystone
Kindly Hearted

Quote:
Well there are certainly alot of people buying thier music whether you like their music not. I am not really concerned about your opinion.
As it should be. We don't know each other.
Quote:
I would just think that, as an adult, you would be mature enough to just sit back and watch what happens, instead of trying to bring other people down who are working hard to promote our cause.
I'm not sure what you're doing is promoting any cause. I haven't made my mind up as yet. Should I just sit back then, and not have an opinion? Why the muzzle?
Quote:
I am sure that your racial work is all very covert and important.And your job is so high level that you are forced to use a screen name instead of your real name. I am glad to know we have such important people on our side.
I've given out my real name here once before:

David Mullner

I live in Pittsburgh. I'm in the book. I'm not very important, no. I read VNN for dissenting opinions basically, which are still legal in the US. Sort of.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #53
SSanguine

Thumbs up Great Job Prussian Blue

I just recently heard Prussian Blue's music. I think that this criticism that the girls are recieving from everyone is fair as everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just saying that, I think that everyone needs to realize that these are two young maturing girls, and it is VERY UNFAIR of a lot of you to critique these girls in such an awful manner. OF course they need some work, they are young and still learning!

When I listened to their music I heard two aware young girls singing from their hearts. Personally, I think that with more practice, in a few years, everyone who doubted their talent will wish that they hadn't.

Sometimes the singing is a little rough and the notes fall a little flat, but their is genuine talent. I don't see very many young kids playing a lot of musical instruments or even fascinated with the idea of having their own band. It is wonderful to see such beautiful children aware of their cause and expressing it in such a creative and timeless way.

Everyone should be praising these girls for all of the hard work and time that they have put into these albums. Not making the offensive and ludacris comments that a lot of you have made. Unless you are into bashing a young aware white girl's spirit, you should help promote them and help guide them as we all work together like a large family instead of working against each other.

As for parently concern previously stated, what do you expect to do, hide your children away from the jew and never let them figure out for themselves how disgusting they are. Don't be stupid, everyone can listen to their parents about how awful this and that is but usually the curiousity still lingers and until the children recognize the physical TRUTH in your words, they are at the jews mercy.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #54
Keystone
Kindly Hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSanguine
Everyone should be praising these girls for all of the hard work and time that they have put into these albums. Not making the offensive and ludacris comments that a lot of you have made. Unless you are into bashing a young aware white girl's spirit, you should help promote them and help guide them as we all work together like a large family instead of working against each other.
The word is "ludicrous". "Ludacris" is the negro rap singer...tsk!

Constructive criticism is a good thing. I'm not questioning their motives, just the quality of their production.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #55
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Arrow M.C. Keystone: keepin it real

See! I told you this guy preferred hiphop/rap to White music. This statement proves it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone
The word is "ludicrous". "Ludacris" is the negro rap singer...tsk!
So when you havin yo next BBQ, G?

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #56
Keystone
Kindly Hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
See! I told you this guy preferred hiphop/rap to White music. This statement proves it.

So when you havin yo next BBQ, G?
Hey Mike.

Wasn't your screen name something Aryan-esque before? I remember you.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #57
Subrosa
Banned

I've heard Prussian Blue and they have talent. I think the name rocks too.

Now, I wanna know when Pixley and HG are going to start their own wp gurlie band! :cheers:

Old September 22nd, 2005 #58
SSanguine

Well wonderful, I have a new spelling teacher, and I turn up a finger specially to thank you.

KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTIVE

I wish that I could say that any of your criticism is going to be helpful to further the creative and artistic growth of these young ladies BUT I fear that I cannot. Your little critiques of the girls have been mostly destructive and I completely disagree with your opinions. Hahaha. . . . now I have been criticized before on my artwork and I know who to listen to and who is just talking directly out of their ass.

The genre of Prussian Blue's music is well placed. I am thankful that there is one more band that in the near future can replace some of the "RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND A FUCKING WORD THAT COMES OUT OF MY MOUTH AND NEITHER CAN YOU RAH RAH RAH RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAH!" music. Not that it's bad, but everyone can understand what these girl's are singing and it is a little more mellow for those of us who don't need to get all pissed off and "beat the living shit out of somone happy".

Prussian Blue should be supported not just for productions of albums but for the furthering of their creativity being so young and doing so much. I know that they will get better with time and a lot of practice, because they have talent UNLIKE a lot of baboons that scream and jump around. Inspirational is their music too all types and ages of our white folk.

btw ... Prussian Blue is one of my favorite colors of paint I use

Old September 22nd, 2005 #59
Keystone
Kindly Hearted

Quote:
Well wonderful, I have a new spelling teacher, and I turn up a finger specially to thank you.
Och!!!!

Quote:
KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTIVE

I wish that I could say that any of your criticism is going to be helpful to further the creative and artistic growth of these young ladies BUT I fear that I cannot. Your little critiques of the girls have been mostly destructive and completely disagree with your opinions. Hahaha. . . . now I have been criticized before on my artwork and I know who to listen to and who is just talking directly out of their ass.
Well then, you're all set! Just listen to the folk who think you're brilliant. No room for improvement.

I think Prussian Blue (an unfortunate name) are loverly girls, but aren't suited for folk singing or close harmony. Ms. Gaede is free to raise her children any way she likes, but disliking her choices doesn't make me an enemy of Euro-Americans. My wagon isn't in that circle.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #60
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Indeed, I think they are very creative. I collected a lot of "WP" music, a couple hundred bands or so, and musically I can't remember anyone playing violin and guitar like this. Lyrically, only a few bands sing comprehensible lyrics. PB is unique. Imagine that, two young girls breaking open a whole new genre for pro-White music. Overall I have to give PB 10 out of 10 for originality and creativity. I am sure as the girls get older and more practiced, detractors like MC Keystone will grow increasingly few and far between.

Quote:
The genre of Prussian Blue's music is well placed. I am thankful that there is one more band that in the near future can replace some of the "RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND A FUCKING WORD THAT COMES OUT OF MY MOUTH AND NEITHER CAN YOU RAH RAH RAH RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAH!" music. Not that it's bad, but everyone can understand what these girl's are singing and it is a little more mellow for those of us who don't need to get all pissed of and "beat the living shit out of somone happy".

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Thread