VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 18th, 2007 #81
Richard J. Toland
JEW SOULS ARE BLOODY RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence dennis View Post
Jews based in the U.S. are hardly 'Americans' anymore than Jews in Brazil are 'Brazilians,' but here is the list of Jew-American musicians:

2ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPRSTVWYZ
of the names i know and have heard on these lists,
i say with total honesty that i can't stand the sound of any of them,
even before i knew if they were jew or not.
pretty amazing.
there are a hell of a lot of great artists and bands that are not jew,
and they are the immortals,
they are the ones everyone puts on the "A" list,
except elvis (are you sure he is really jew? he looks italianish, but i don't sense any jew there)
(i can't stand the sound of him anyway, but he's the only one of the these artists or bands on the "A" list of great artists or bands

Old July 18th, 2007 #82
Richard J. Toland
JEW SOULS ARE BLOODY RED

Quote:
3rd Bass
MC Serch.

Aerosmith
Joey Kramer.

Asleep at the Wheel
Ray Benson, Lucky Oceans.

All Saints
"The British pop group with members, three out of four, being Jewish: Melanie Blatt, sisters Natalie and Nicole Appleton.
"I guess Jewish people can be idols if they want to. Wow, we've actually come a long way."
(Thanks to uninvited94.)

Billy Joel
The piano man is a rabbinical man.

Anthrax
Scott Ian equals Rosenfeld.

Bad Religion
Greg Graffin, Brett Gurewitz, Greg Hetson -- and their name didn't go over too well at the Jewish temple.

The Bangles
Sussie.

Beastie Boys
And all three Beastie Boys.
(Thanks to shuli.)

Beck
Also would go on the scientology list. I heard he's part Circus preformer too *rimshot* ...I kid, I kid.

Geoff Berner
he's famous in canada, norway and UK but just a bit in USA
-- kindcull

Dan Bern

Bob Dylan
Robert Zimmerman, if one had to chose a single person behind Chuck Berry, is one of the most important figure in Rock. And, althought Rock was supposed to be for the young kids, made by blacks and poor whites in the south, this Jew turned it into an artistic form and reinvented the genre several times over. Well, sure he's changed his beliefs a couple of times, but this list isn't about the religion; the Jews are a distinct race, too.

Michael Bolton
Michael Bolton's, with his I-can't-believe-it's-not-butter golden look, name is really Michael Bolotin.
And now you know.

Bon Jovi
Oh, this one is just so much fun -- David Bryan Rashbaum.

Vanessa Carlton
Yeah, not Rock at all (but come on, it's just a list; hell, Bolton's on it) but she's per-ty.

Eric Carmen

Carole King
Carole Klein.

The Cars
Yeah, the guitarist from the Cars, Elliot Easton -- Elliot Steinberg.

cLOUDDEAD
This surreal hip hop group's high speed rapper, Why?, also known as Yoni Wolf, actually found a four track in his father's synagogue, setting him on a lifetime of music.

Leonard Cohen
Finally, a Jew who doesn't change his name. And an outstanding wordsmith, too.

Marc Cohn

Courtney Love
I believe she represents the Black Sheep for the entire Jewish race -- Love Michelle Harrison.

Dead Kennedys
Jello Biafra, real name: Eric Boucher.
Another Jewish Punk rocker. Who knew eh?
(Thanks to pike.)

Neil Diamond

The Dictators
Ross the Boss? More like Ross the Friedman.

Dire Straits
David and Mark Knopfler, sultans of synagogues.
(Thanks to shuli.)

Fleetwood Mac
Peter Green equals Peter Greenbaum, because, you know, Green is just so much cooler with that 'baum messing it up.

Gerry Goffin
This guy scored 50 top 40 hits in eight years in the early days with Carole King.

Josh Groban
Sorry, I just think it's funny to put Josh on any list.

Jane's Addiction
No, seriously, Perry Farrell's name is actually Perry Bernstein.

Jefferson Airplane
Marty Buchwald: Marty Balin, the male vocalist.

Jonathan Richman & the Modern Lovers
Proto-punk, eh? I bet his mother was very proud of him.

Kenny G.
In case you were ever curious, the 'G' stands for Gorelick.
However, I'm afraid, along with having Michael Bolton on this list, that I may have aided in a reprisal of racism toward the Jews -- sorry.

KISS
Ah, the tongue-wagging Gene Simmons (Chaim Witz) and Paul Stanley (Stanley Eisen ... yeah, inventive stage name) are both Jews in make-up. Maybe Peter Griffin should have called them for some financial help.

Ben Kweller

Tony Levin
King Crimson, Liquid Tension Experiment, Bill Bruford -- not bad at all.

Barry Manilow
As you may be aware of, Barry Pincus is his real name.

Barry Mann
Brill Building, along with Cynthia Weil. Others include: Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller, Ellie Greenwich and Jeff Barry, and Doc Pomus.

Bette Midler
Hey, Soft Rock is still Rock!

Mountain
Manfred Mann, real name Manfred Lubowitz, and Leslie West, aka Leslie Weinstein.

Pink
Real name is Alecia Moore.

Elvis Presley
Jewish Grandmother....
Also, "Hound Dog" was written by two Jewish song-writers.

Prince
Prince's primary drummer -- Robert Rifkin.
Yup.
Thanks to Karel for the correction.

Ramones
Rocket to Russia? Nah, Rocket to Israel.
Joey Ramone equals Jeffrey Hyman.
How would "The Hymans" be for one of the first punk bands? It would at least aid in turning a few heads at the local record store back in the seventies, and not to mention the cover art imaginable with such a name.

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Hillel Solvak, unfortunately not with us any longer.
(Thanks to the user shuli.)

Richard Hell & the Voidoids
Lester Meyers was one of those key figures in the CBGB scene you always here about and was a cornerstone to much of the underground following.

Rush
That high-voiced bastard is a Jewish high-voiced bastard -- Gary Lee Weinrib.

Neil Sedaka
Another Brill Building guy, along with Howie Greenfield.

Mort Shuman
Another song-writer.

Spin Doctors
I guess Chris Barron (real name: Gross) wanted to sound German or something.

The Strokes

T. Rex
Marc Bolan equals Marc Feld.

Twisted Sister
Jay Jay French is actually John French-Segall.

The Velvet Underground
Lou Reed, the street poet, the vulgar shaman.

War
Lee Oskar's last name is Levitin.

Scott Walker
This guy was a huge influence -- especially on Nick Cave.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Brian Chase, the drummer.

Warren Zevon

John Zorn
the same goes for these
same as my comments in above post^

Old July 28th, 2007 #83
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Default Kikess (who "can't stand most jews") keeps track of jews in punk rock for you

Note that some personnel are question marks, such as Adam Ant and Siouxsie Sioux, and some are definitely identified as goys (eg., Lydia Lunch, nee Koch). --L.D.

Jewish Punk Pioneers, 1976 -1980
Quote:
Know real names or who should be omitted or included in this list? Please write me! ONLY 1976 - 1980!!

New York

Read Steven Lee Beeber's "Heebie Jeebies at CBGB's," about the NY Jews who started punk. Fascinating previously undocumented punk history. He made a major error attributing the quote from X's "Los Angeles" to another photographer. It's MY story. ["She started to hate the niggers and Jews." She gave me a hard time because I was born Jewish. But she also gave me my name, Jenny Lens.]

New York Joey Ramone [Jeffrey Hyman] RIP, and his brother, Mickey Leigh and Tommy.

Blondie: Chris Stein

Blondie and The Know: Gary Valentine [Lachman]

Bob Gruen, photographer

Danny Fields: Ramones first manager, history starting with the Doors, Iggy, Dolls and so many more. We OWE Danny so much!!!

Dictators: Handsome Dick Manitoba [Richard Blum], Andy Shernoff, Scott “Top Ten” Kempner [always so kind to me] and Ross "the Boss" Freidman

Lisa Robinson, journalist

Lou Reed, Velvet Underground and soloist

NOT Lydia Lunch [her email: "Sorry hon, the nose is Sicilian, the name is German. can't be part of every list." Birth name Lydia Koch. Ha, I originally wrote I didn't think she was Jewish, and for once, my hunch was right!]

Marty Thau, original manager of the New York Dolls, co-producer of Suicide, owner of Red Star Records, producer of Ramones 1st recordings, record company of Richard Hell's 2nd album. [Marty was kind enough to write me! What a thrill to hear from him!]

Mumps: drummer Paul Rutner and Joe Katz [bass player who replaced Kevin in the Mumps. He went on to be the bass player in Swinging Madisons, Kristian Hoffman's post-Mumps band].

New York Dolls: Sylvain Sylvain [Steven Mizrahi], Arthur Kane RIP [ need verification, but obviously before he became a Mormon], and rumor David Johansen is half Jewish [which half? If his mother is Jewish, he's Jewish. Anyone know??]

Patti Smith Group: heart-throb guitarist and archivist Lenny Kaye

Seymour and Linda Stein, who founded Sire Records and signed/managed the Ramones. Seymour was recently inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame....

Voidoids: Richard Hell [Myers]

Jane Friedman [Patti and John Cale manager]?

Los Angeles

Jenny Lens, photographer "she had to leave Los Angeles . . . she hated all the niggers and jews"; -- who do you think she was singing about?? This jew fer sure and Exene heard Farrah spitting nasty anti-Semitic remarks to me all the time when I was Jenny Stern].

Anna Statman, photographer, Slash

Backstage Pass: Genny Schorr, Marina del Rey [Joanne Russo] and Joanna aka Spock

Brad Elterman, photographer

Brendan Mullen, Masque founder. Told me his grandmother was Jewish

Cliff Roman, the Weirdos

Danny Benair, the Quick

David Lee Roth, Van Halen: dressed as a punk and hung out with us.

Dick Rude, film-maker: "Let's Rock Again," documentary with/of the late Joe Strummer

Greg Hetson: Redd Kross, Circle Jerks [original guitarist], Bad Religion

Greg Gaffin: [Bad Religion] NOT Jewish. From Tony, lead singer of the Adolescents: "he [Greg] came to los angeles via sierra madre in the mid seventies with his mother and brother from wisconsin. the defining moment in his younger experience (as i see it) was their rejection by his local (presbytarian or methodist i can't remember) church because his mother was a divorcee. we found that we had a similar life experience in that respect. the bad religion thing seemed to be (again, as i see it) rejecting them back. dr. greg graffin is over at cornell in between tours. his dissertation explored religous beliefs (god) in the scientific community." Thanks, Tony! That is EXACTLY how I feel about organized religions. They are judgmental, critical, narrow-minded and why I am the oddest of Jews: can't stand most Jews cos they look down on me and are so hypocritical.

Hal Negro aka Marty Goldberg, attorney

Harvey Kubernik, journalist/publicist

Jay Statman, attorney (Anna's brother)

Justin Pierce, journalist/publicist

Keith Morris, Circle Jerks/Black Flag

Marcy Blaustein

Marvin Etzioni, musician

Michol Sinatra [Schwartz], RIP, Extremes

Mitch Schneider, journalist/publicist

NOFX: Fat Mike and Eric Melvin

NOT Pat Smear from the Germs, his father was German, NOT Jewish

Pleasant Gehman [Plez says she's half Jewish, but her mother Betsy is Jewish, which makes her Jewish because it's passed from mother to child. Who knew?? Did Farrah pick on her? NO WAY]

Randy Kaye , RIP, fan, participant, former A & R, Slash Records and Warner Brothers

Richard Creamer, RIP, photographer

Richard Meltzer, critic and VOM singer

Shredder aka Danny Weizmann, Flipside writer

Stan Lee, Dickies

Steve Wynn, Dream Syndicate

San Francisco and other USA Cities

The Nuns: Jeff Olener and ?

VKTMS (SF) guitarist John Edward [John Binkov]

Jonathan Richman is in love with the modern world [from Boston, I think]

England

Adam Ant?

Clash: Mick Jones [and Paul Siminon??] and Bernie Rhodes, manager

Clive Langer from Deaf School and record producer of Madness and Elvis Costello

Malcolm McLaren [wow, ha ha, punk really was started by Jews in NY and England!!]

PIL: Keith Levene

Siouxsie Sioux?

Wayne Barrett, Slaughter and the Dogs singer. [one of the VERY few Jews in UK punk NOT from Greater London, which has approximately 80 percent of UK Jewish population. He quit the band because they wound up attracting a skin audience after "Where Have All The Bootboys Gone." This was documented in MOJO. This info came to me vial email, thank you Michael.]

Marc Bolan, Glam rock

Record Companies

BYO Records: The Stern brothers: Shawn, Mark, and Adam of the Extremes and Youth Brigade

Epitaph: Brett Gurewitz

Fat Wreck: Fat Mike [Mike Burkett]

Rhino Records: Harold Bronson, Gary Stewart, Richard Foos

Jews are the original punks. Scrappy outcasts, relying on our inner lives, imaginations, music, art and intellect to survive slavery and various attempts at eliminating us (the Final Solution aka the Holocaust). Most of us were not traditionally religious -- many were raised on the fringes of Judaism, which can be as restrictive as Catholicism, but our heritage influenced us to take risks. When people have tried to kill you for thousands of years, what have we got to lose?

My research indicates a larger percentage of Jews were involved in the early days of punk, especially in LA and New York. This should not be surprising, given the involvement of Jews in music and art since modern American musical entertainment began. Jews began arriving in large numbers at the end of the 19th century (most escaping the Russian and Central European purges -- "Fiddler on the Roof" anyone?). By the beginning of the 20th Century, Jews transformed and interpreted traditional European and Yiddish theatre with music from African-Americans to reflect and inform modern American life. We literally created "Tin Pan Alley," musical theatre and Broadway. A few immediate names are the Gershwin brothers, Berlin, Hammerstein, Kern, Fields and countless other popular and enduring songwriters (and producers). Obvious performers like Al Jolson, the Frank Sinatra/Elvis of his day, to others not obviously Jewish because so many changed their names to be accepted outside the Jewish community. Hollywood itself owes its beginnings to penniless European Jewish refugees.

Calling all Jewish punk rock pioneers (1976 - 1980): tell us who you are! If anyone knows the real names or who should be omitted or included in this list, please write me! Thank you to everyone who's written me. Tell you the truth: I was hesitant to put this page together. I thought I'd get hate mail in these extremely conservative times. Au contraire, wonderful people have written me! Proves you have to follow your heart (and curiosity!).

SHANA TOVA! Happy New Year's, October 3, 2005, but updated since then.

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old July 29th, 2007 #84
Scarecrow
Group Captain

In reference to last post:

Paul Simonon NOT a jew.

Adam Ant (Stuart Goddard) NOT a jew.

Keith Levene half yid.

Old August 4th, 2007 #85
Enemy_of_Juden

Pssst.

Jenny Lewis of Rilo Kiley is Jewish.

This is all I found that wasn't mentioned in this thread already.

Old October 9th, 2007 #86
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

David Bowie’s mother is Jewish, his father is not. One of Bowie’s album covers discusses his Jewish ancestry. His real name: David Stenton Haywood-Jones.

http://www.yoyenta.com/?p=1041 (jewish website)

That explains him being the darling of the critics, giving money to the Jena Six Niggers, his bisexuality, his promotion of perversion, and him marrying a negress.

She (the negress ) looks like a transsexual.

Last edited by Herman van Houten; October 9th, 2007 at 05:32 PM.

Old October 9th, 2007 #87
Michael S. Burks
Banned

I believe 3 out of the 4 are Jewish(it could be all 4).

Old October 10th, 2007 #88
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael S. Burks View Post
I believe 3 out of the 4 are Jewish(it could be all 4).

I thought it was just the two main ones who were kikes.

Old October 10th, 2007 #89
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Somewhere else I read it was all four of them. Rule of thumb: If someone gets away with displaying "nazi" symbols, be suspicious that he is a jew.

Old October 10th, 2007 #90
Michael S. Burks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
I thought it was just the two main ones who were kikes.
I could have sworn Peter was a Jew too. I could be wrong. Oh well, two out of four ain't bad. Ask Meatloaf, lol.

Old October 10th, 2007 #91
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael S. Burks View Post
I could have sworn Peter was a Jew too. I could be wrong. Oh well, two out of four ain't bad. Ask Meatloaf, lol.
I always thought he was, as well. Hell, he was the one who usually wore a star of david necklace. But I later heard he wasn't, and jewsrock.org claims only gene and paul.

Quote:
Kiss
Born Chaim Witz, Gene Simmons grew up attending yeshiva in Brooklyn (his upbringing was so Jewish that when he first saw a picture of Santa Claus, he figured the bearded guy must be a rabbi). Simmons began playing with fellow Hebrew Paul Stanley (Stanley Harvey Eisen) in a band called Wicked Lester, but the two soon joined forces with Peter Criss and Ace Frehley to form a group positioned somewhere between the macho end of glam and the theatrical end of hard rock.

Old October 27th, 2007 #92
N.B. Forrest

Geddy Lee may be a jew, but to give credit where it's due, he can play that bass, and Rush is a great band.

I'm glad Cream's Jack Bruce isn't a kike (his real name - which now escapes me - made me think he might be). He's another great bassist - and unlike Geddy Lee, a great singer, too.

Leslie "West" of Mountain has an excellent vibrato.

As for Roth, he looks like a kike, and can't sing worth a rat's ass, but he was a great frontman - and for some mysterious reason, Edward Van Halen's playing took a nosedive into the shitter the instant he fired the jewboy and never emerged.

Old October 27th, 2007 #93
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Cream was fantastic!!!http://www.keno.org/classic_rock/cream_bio.htm
Two more great bass players: John Entwistle( The Who) and Bill Wyman(the Rolling Stones)

Old October 27th, 2007 #94
bedford

Default Gentiles in music

Should we make a separate thread for all the gentiles in pop music.
I can think of a few pretty good ones. The Beatles, the Rolling Stones,
Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Lynyrd Skynnyrd, Tom Petty, 3/4 of the Doors,
etc.

Old October 27th, 2007 #95
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanic View Post
Thank christ ACDC wasnt on that list.WHEW!
Led Zeppelin too

Old November 3rd, 2007 #96
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Default 'The Milken Archive of American Jewish Music'

Remember stock/securities fraudster Michael Milken? Well, after his too-short stint in the slammer, he remains filthy rich, and he spends his money on "foundations" that promote the "benefits and accomplishments" of parasitic Jews and the operations they manage. NOTE: No attempt has been made to verify the 'kosherness' of any person or organization on this list.

The Milken Archive of American Jewish Music
Following are the artists whose work can be heard on the 50-CD series released on Naxos American Classics

Quote:
Robert Paul Abelson
Academy of St. Martin-in-the-Fields
Academy of St. Martin in the Fields Chorus
Joseph Achron
Bruce Adler
Hugo Chaim Adler
Samuel Adler
Bruce Adolphe
John Aler
David Amram
Solomon Ancis
Hubert "Tex" Arnold
Pablo Aslan
Aaron Avshalomov
Baltimore Choral Arts Society
Roslyn Jhunever Barak
Barcelona Symphony/National Orchestra of Catalonia
Jean Barr
Clinton Barrick
BBC Singers
Robert Beaser
Ofer Ben-Amots
Paul Ben-Haim
Re'ut Ben-Ze'ev
Berlin Radio Children's Choir
Berlin Radio Symphony Orchestra
Herman Berlinski
Derek Bermel
Leonard Bernstein
Thomas Beveridge
Cantor Ira Bigeleisen
Theodore Bikel
Abraham Wolf Binder
Bingham String Quartet
Justin Bischof
Robert Bloch
Hans Peter Blochwitz
Bochmann String Quartet
William Bogzester
Joanne Borts
Richard Botton
Christopher Bowers-Broadbent
Bonita Boyd
Yehezkel Braun
Michael Brewer
Robert Brubaker
Dave Brubeck
Phyllis Bryn-Julson
Stephen Burns
Ida Rae Cahana
Mary Ellen Callahan
Jeff Campbell
Carolina Chamber Chorale
Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco
Julius Chajes
Kirsten Chavez
Matthew Chellis
Choir of Texas Tech University
Choral Society of Southern California
Chorus Viennensis
Ted Christopher
Richard Clement
Jeremy Cohen
College-Conservatory of Music Wind Symphony
Coral Càrmina
Coro Hebraeico
Ronald Corp
Martha Cowan
Cantor Shimon Craimer
Bruce Creditor
Joseph Cullen
Czech Philharmonic Orchestra
Susan Davenny-Wyner
Charles Davidson
Kenneth Davis
Kevin Deas
Marcus DeLoach
Ian DeNolfo
Karl Dent
David Diamond
Steven Doane
Reuben Doctor
Margery Dodds
Jacob Druckman
Abraham Ellstein
Harvey Estrin
Joseph Evans
Everest String Quartet
Neil Farrell
Barbara Feldon
Tovah Feldshuh
Finchley Children's Music Group
Meir Finkelstein
Eliot Fisk
Lukas Foss
Raphael Frieder
Dan Frohman
Herbert Fromm
Moshe Ganchoff
Patrick Gardner
Mary Catherine George
Alban Gerhardt
Miriam Gideon
John Haspel Gilbert
Louis Gilrod
Leib Glantz
Philip Glass
Russell Gloyd
Scott Goff
Rabbi Israel Goldfarb
Maurice Goldman
Amy Goldstein
Raymond Goldstein
Osvaldo Golijov
Juliana Gondek
Jack Gottlieb
Jacob "Yankl" Gottlieb
Rachel Gottlieb
Morton Gould
Harry Goz
Todros Greenberg
Stephen Gunzenhauser
James Guttmann
Tom Hall
Barbara Harbach
Roy Harris
Cantor Moshe Haschel
Constance Hauman
Max Helfman
Freda Herseth
Cantor Naftali Herstik
Paul Hostetter
Harry Huff
Michael Isaacson
Avner Itai
Frederick Jacobi
Elli Jaffe
Pinchas Jassinowsky
Jewish Heritage Youth Chorus
Heather Johnson
David Jolley
Randy Jones
Juilliard String Quartet
Oscar Julius
Ilya Kaler
Sholom Kalib
Martin Kalmanoff
Isaac Kaminsky
Fischel Kanapoff
Abraham Kaplan
Yvonne Kenny
Kenneth Kiesler
Gershon Kingsley
Judi Brown Kirchner
Matthew Kirchner
Timothy Koch
Margaret Bishop Kohler
David Krakauer
Brian Krinke
David Kusevitsky
Richard Lalli
Laudibus
Marc Lavry
Sarah Leonard
Harold Lester
Yoel Levi
Neil Levin
Marvin David Levy
Joshua Lind
Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral Choir
Liverpool Philharmonic Youth Choir
London Chorus
Karen Longwell
Los Angeles Zimriyah Chorale
Leo Low
Brad Lubman
Frances Lucey
Meyer Machtenberg
James Maddalena
Samuel Malavsky
Ursula Mamlok
David Margulies
Rabbi Rodney Mariner
Sir Neville Marriner
Ana María Martínez
Patrick Mason
Kevin McCutcheon
Robert McPherson
Jorge Mester
Carol Meyer
David Meyerowitz
Jan Meyerowitz
Darius Milhaud
Cantor Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller
Cantor Benzion Miller
Erie Mills
Alberto Mizrahi
Martha Mooke
Douglas Moore
Michael Moore
John Musto
Ne'imah Singers
New London Children's Choir
New York Cantorial Choir
New York Motet Choir
Kristin Okerlund
Elmar Oliveira
Alexander Olshanetsky
Harold Orbach
Cantor Charles Osborne
Jorge Federico Osorio
David Ossenfort
Moishe Oysher
Phyllis Pancella
Marios Papadopoulos
Arnold Perlmutter
Youth Choir Permonik
Larry Picard
Pierre Pinchik
Pittsburgh New Music Ensemble
Hugh Potton
Prague Philharmonic Choir
Angelina Réaux
Barbara Rearick
Stefan Reuss
Karl Anton Rickenbacher
Ramon Ricker
Vale Rideout
McNeil Robinson
George Rochberg
Lisa Rogers
Rabbi-Hazzan Ira L. Rohde
David Roitman
Joseph Rosenblatt
Cheryl Bensman Rowe
Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Choir
Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra
Joseph Rumshinsky
Rundfunk-Kinderchor Berlin
Rundfunk-Sinfonieorchester Berlin
Ruskin Ensemble
Rutgers Kirkpatrick Choir
Lazare Saminsky
Randall Scarlata
Heinrich Schalit
Walter Scharf
David Schiff
Arnold Schoenberg
Paul Schoenfield
Schola Hebraeica
Ruth Schonthal
Israel Schorr
Robert Schulz
Abe Schwartz
Gerard Schwarz
Seattle Symphony
Sholom Secunda
Ernst Senff Choir
Elizabeth Shammash
Ralph Shapey
Judith Shatin
Isaiah Sheffer
Lucy Shelton
Nathaniel Shilkret
Elie Siegmeister
Sheila Silver
Joseph Silverstein
Slovak Chamber Choir
Slovak Radio Symphony Orchestra
Michael Small
Solomon Smulewitz
Nell Snaidas
Barry Snyder
Michael Sokol
Southern Chorale
Spectrum
Simon Spiro
Cantor Howard M. Stahl
Robert Starer
Leon Stein
Daniel Stepner
David Stock
Richard Stoltzman
Robert Strassburg
Igor Stravinsky
Nick Strimple
Stephen Sturk
Alicia Svigals
David Tamkin
Alexandre Tansman
David Taylor
George Taylor
Ronald Thomas
Rich Thompson
Aaron Tishkowsky
Ernst Toch
Ian Tracey
Ilia Trilling
Richard Troxell
University of Michigan Opera Theater
University of Michigan Symphony Orchestra
Chris Vatalaro
Robert Vernon
Vienna Chamber Orchestra
Vienna Choir Boys
Lisa Vroman
Matthew Walley
Nathaniel Watson
Donald Waxman
Fritz Weaver
Douglas Webster
Kurt Weill
Jacob Weinberg
Lazar Weiner
Hugo Weisgall
Joseph Werner
Kimball Wheeler
Sir Willard White
Wiener Kammerorchester
Mark Wilde
Christopher Wilkins
Nicholas Wilks
Carol Wincenc
Yaron Windmueller
Rodney Winther
Gerald Wirth
Herman Wohl
Hanna Wollschläger
Stefan Wolpe
Carla Wood
Yehudi Wyner
Herman Yablokoff
Perrin Yang
Young Musicians Foundation Debut Orchestra
Judith Lang Zaimont
Herman Zalis
Zavel Zilberts

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old November 25th, 2007 #97
Karl Lueger

--this article has one of the most appropriate kike pics I've seen in a while; look at that thing on an empty stomach..
http://www.people.com/people/article...162200,00.html

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/200...nehouse240.jpg

Rambo, John J.

Old November 25th, 2007 #98
John in Woodbridge

LOL! That had to be one of the funniest pics I've seen.

Old November 25th, 2007 #99
brutus

The crime is how much of our time was misspent listening to those filthy kikes. I call this a crime because we can never get back that which has been stolen from us.

I also pine for the gifted White artists who were never given a chance to shine and thus unable to reach the masses with their authentic talent. The unheard melodies and thought-provoking lyrics that might have broadened our horizons and enriched our lives are gone forever. Instead we are left with the echoes of mind-numbing jewish trash reverberating in our brains that only diminish us as a people.

To those countless White starving artists, who throughout time suffered in obscurity, we should dedicate to them a portion of our struggle as a solemn remembrance of their great potential and sorely missed music that has been taken from us.

I hate the jew with every fiber of my being.

Old February 12th, 2011 #100
England V ZOG

I don't think Siouxsie is, an early Banshees tune Love in a Void had the lyric 'too many Jews for my liking', the song was broadcast as part of a Peel session on 1977 but by the time it was recorded for their LP they'd changed the lyrics.

There was an interview in Mojo magazine about 5 years ago where she was asked about it, she stormed out of the interview. There was no mention of her being Jewish, which would be an obvious defence.
NIXON: "Oh boy. So do I. I can't ever say that but I do believe it"

Thread