VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 30th, 2011 #41
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Mann View Post
Not every WN is a loser. Perhaps you've just had the misfortune of seeing some of the drunken assholes that scream "nigger" and "white power" to each other. If you tough it out and stay in this for the long haul, you will meet men that are men among men. Glenn Miller, Will Williams and Ron Doggett are examples of these. They have walked the walk and talked the talk. All three of them have sacrificed on a personal as well as a financial level.

Don't paint all WNs with the same brush.
Obviously you have not spent much time with the wacko Will Williams who actually is so wacko he gets a nut check from the gubmint every month for being a wacko.

He regularly yells "nigger" while out and about town( safely from inside his vehicle, of course), throws fits at restaurants (I remember one particular fit in an IHOP that was actually pretty comical), acts like a child if he doesnt get his way ( or a rapist if that is the situation), tries to control everyone around him ( tells one what to eat and drink and listen to on the radio etc)......generally the very reason that any reasonable woman would want to stay well away.

So no, not a good example at all.....

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old August 30th, 2011 #42
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Do all the women on VNN pms at once? I mean I've heard that women grouped together tend to eventually all get their period at the same time. I was wondering if that was the case here?
Do all the VNN men get blue balls at the same time? Do they all decide to cry about not getting laid at the same time and try to blame it on the opposite sex? It would appear so.

Old August 30th, 2011 #43
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
throws fits at restaurants (I remember one particular fit in an IHOP that was actually pretty comical), acts like a child if he doesnt get his way ( or a rapist if that is the situation), tries to control everyone around him ( tells one what to eat and drink and listen to on the radio etc).
Whats wrong with that I do it all the time?

Old August 30th, 2011 #44
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Do all the VNN men get blue balls at the same time? Do they all decide to cry about not getting laid at the same time?
Naw, we don't do that at the same time....we do it all the time.

Old August 30th, 2011 #45
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
In the account by Tacitus the British queen is not shown as a combatant, but as a political leader and battlefield commander. She was never portrayed as riding a horse, astride or side-saddle, but as standing in a chariot.
I don't believe in women in combat. Other than nursing I dont think they should be in the military at all. I also don't think that women need to vote in a good White society. I will be the first to sign over my right and the right of my daughters to vote once we win.

But meanwhile, until then, I am going to do what I have to do to work for the 14 words. If that means to take a place in the vacuum of leadership then that is what I will do.

Old August 30th, 2011 #46
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgenmac View Post
Women are one of the major problems. We need more terminology for their niggerness. American women are almost as fat as niggers and as obnoxious as jewesses. The Jews keep their sluts under control and have them pumping out 8 kids each in north london.

Woman is part of the coalition against us. Only in Eastern Europe will you find White women who behave normally. American women in particular are highly obnoxious.Neo-jewesses.

www.heretical.com the only WN to deal with this topic properly.

Women cause more damage to our countries than Niggers but men are so used to flattering them and begging for sex that they over look this. Also conservatives and the rising contamination from neo-con ideas in WN also prevents this as those Muzzies are so bad not because they are non-White, we are told but because they put women in their place.

The few WN women out there are the exceptions that prove the rule. Savitri Devi was great .Her ideas go over the heads of most "Wn" who are conservatives at heart.

Women cause massive suffering to men because of matriarchy and the destruction of family life. Women are whores owned by the state . Women have zero intellect, the retard the children unfortunate enough to have them as "teachers".
They cause economic damage and commit genocide against the WR with their collaboration with the Jew's feminism project.

The last 50 years have proven that women have no creativity and must be banished to the kitchen for the rest of history. Not that they can really cook and will probably give you more food poisoning than they are worth in that role.
Get a Russian woman , they are good crack.Before they all sell their asses to the Turks.
I'd poison your food in a nano second bucko...

Old August 30th, 2011 #47
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Do all the women on VNN pms at once? I mean I've heard that women grouped together tend to eventually all get their period at the same time. I was wondering if that was the case here?

Old August 30th, 2011 #48
Zeth O. Grady

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgenmac View Post
Women are one of the major problems. We need more terminology for their niggerness. American women are almost as fat as niggers and as obnoxious as jewesses. The Jews keep their sluts under control and have them pumping out 8 kids each in north london.

Woman is part of the coalition against us. Only in Eastern Europe will you find White women who behave normally. American women in particular are highly obnoxious.Neo-jewesses.

www.heretical.com the only WN to deal with this topic properly.

Women cause more damage to our countries than Niggers but men are so used to flattering them and begging for sex that they over look this. Also conservatives and the rising contamination from neo-con ideas in WN also prevents this as those Muzzies are so bad not because they are non-White, we are told but because they put women in their place.

The few WN women out there are the exceptions that prove the rule. Savitri Devi was great .Her ideas go over the heads of most "Wn" who are conservatives at heart.

Women cause massive suffering to men because of matriarchy and the destruction of family life. Women are whores owned by the state . Women have zero intellect, the retard the children unfortunate enough to have them as "teachers".
They cause economic damage and commit genocide against the WR with their collaboration with the Jew's feminism project.

The last 50 years have proven that women have no creativity and must be banished to the kitchen for the rest of history. Not that they can really cook and will probably give you more food poisoning than they are worth in that role.
Get a Russian woman , they are good crack.Before they all sell their asses to the Turks.
Good post.

Old August 30th, 2011 #49
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

Quote:
Jurgenmac: "Get a Russian woman, they are good crack."
It appears that white women have been reduced to the status of a nigger drug...

Old August 30th, 2011 #50
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

April: "If that means to take a place in the vacuum of leadership then that is what I will do."

By all indications, I think most of the men here just want you to take a vacuum - the kind stamped Hoover.

Old August 30th, 2011 #51
Sergiu Sergante
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfield Parrish View Post
It appears that white women have been reduced to the status of a nigger drug...
I don't think he was referring to that kind of crack, still though, White women should be given much more respect than that.

Old September 1st, 2011 #52
Svitjod

Quote:
Most women are not given power, they take it.
The fact is that women can only have as much power as men allow them to have.

Old September 2nd, 2011 #53
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svitjod View Post
The fact is that women can only have as much power as men allow them to have.
yeah just as they give power to niggers, jews and all sorts of others when they are too lazy or pussified to take charge. As long as White men are standing off to the side some of us women are going to have to step forward and fight.

I realize sometimes this is because men have to continue to earn a living and unfortunately that is the exact situation in my home, my husband has to support us, and so since I am not the main breadwinner I can work part time and do activism. I wish that I could just stay in the kitchen and garden and not have to do this, but the truth is that if I dont continue to do the things I am doing to promote NW migration there is nobody competent to take my place. I am not going to leave the idea of the Northwest Imperative to nuts like HAC.

Old September 2nd, 2011 #54
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
I ask, what intelligent, self-respecting woman would want to frequent a place where not only is she regularily degraded, but where she doesn't feel safe? The anger and hatred in such posters' tone borders the pathological and is all too commonplace. Yet, not only is it tolerated, it is apparently excempt from the usual policy governing the ground rules. To whit: when I objected to these posts, I was called a "jew":
Fossilator, it's blatant homosexuality that motivates such posters.

Submissive queers view women as rivals, so get hysterical when women are around, and try to drive them away.

Anyone who's actually ever worked in public activities knows women make up the vast majority of activists, and therefore make sure their organisations are as family friendly as possible for precisely this reason.

WN is not about religion or political ideologies, it's about the biological survival of whites.

WN is all about filling as many cradles as possible with White babies.

It's easy to differentiate between the covert anti's, and the WN.

Those advocating family friendly activities and policies are WN, those who don't, aren't.

And of course as always, one needs to apply the filter to posts of "who benefits".

If Whites don't benefit from the posters idea, then who would?

From there, it's easy to see who and what one is really dealing with.

Old September 2nd, 2011 #55
fossilator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Fossilator, it's blatant homosexuality that motivates such posters.

Submissive queers view women as rivals, so get hysterical when women are around, and try to drive them away.

Anyone who's actually ever worked in public activities knows women make up the vast majority of activists, and therefore make sure their organisations are as family friendly as possible for precisely this reason.

WN is not about religion or political ideologies, it's about the biological survival of whites.

WN is all about filling as many cradles as possible with White babies.

It's easy to differentiate between the covert anti's, and the WN.

Those advocating family friendly activities and policies are WN, those who don't, aren't.

And of course as always, one needs to apply the filter to posts of "who benefits".

If Whites don't benefit from the posters idea, then who would?

From there, it's easy to see who and what one is really dealing with.
Let's break it down a bit for the sake of the topic at hand. "WN is not about religion or political ideologies, it's about the biological survival of whites" and "WN is all about filling as many cradles as possible with White babies".

All well and good. First, it helps if the genders like each other enough to make this possible. Secondly, a tiny minority of breeding WNs is but a drop in the bucket in real world demographics. To save us in that fashion would require many, many more of us, hundreds and hundreds of thousands more, because the numbers are against us.

There are other problems we face which are not being addressed by the WN community, one being that the white population is not what it once was even a half century ago. Our social welfare policies globally have enabled the poor, stupid, sickly and weak whites to survive (and prosper) along with the poor, stupid, sickly and weak minorities.

We no longer allow nature to cull the worst of the species as she once did by disease, illness and famine. What would have not overbred in harsh times, overbred like rats when their environments enabled them to. Now, we are reaping the fruits of the Great Society and it's obvious in the aisles at Walmart. In the future, it is probably more likely that these so-called "disadvantaged" whites will join forces with the "disadvantaged" minorities than join forces with us.

Which goes back to the topic at hand. Why aren't there more women WNs? Can we afford not to have women involved? In a simple real world scenario, let's say 100 whites (70 male and 30 female) are under seige by 500 rampaging black males. All this crap about "nurturing" goes out the window. The women must also be able to fight, especially if there are children involved.

Nobody probably wants that. The image of a woman in her apron making cookies is far more attractive. But if those 30 women above might make the difference between life and death, can we afford to relegate them to the kitchen, much as we'd like to? I say no. I say prepare them and prepare the kids for war because sooner or later, it will be upon us.

There are too many dreamers in WN and not enough realists, too many philosophers and not enough soldiers. There are too many people in WN talking about they way they want it to be and not about how it really is. That's how liberals think! There are too many WNs talking about the need for women to be nurturing and submissive. That's how Baptist fundementalists think! We need to offer something different.

Let's go back to your idea about biological survival. Even if our biological survival was the message and it was made crystal clear, it would still go over the heads of most people because it requires that people think ahead. The majority of people today cannot comprehend tomorrow, nor do they want to, especially if they are looking ahead at something as bleak as our own extinction. They once thought long range because they had to to survive (if they didn't plan ahead to the spring planting, they would go hungry the following winter). Now they think short range.

Yet, between the two genders, women might be more likely to understand that long range concept than men because of the motherhood factor. A mother looking down at the beautiful baby at her breast wants to know his or her world will be safer in the future. Her biology compells that. She needs only an education. She may stray to a forum like this because she seeks one.

So this is an important issue, yet genuine discussion of it was somewhat disturbed by silliness.

Old September 2nd, 2011 #56
Ryan Gifford

Quote:
yeah just as they give power to niggers, jews and all sorts of others when they are too lazy or pussified to take charge. As long as White men are standing off to the side some of us women are going to have to step forward and fight.

I realize sometimes this is because men have to continue to earn a living and unfortunately that is the exact situation in my home, my husband has to support us, and so since I am not the main breadwinner I can work part time and do activism. I wish that I could just stay in the kitchen and garden and not have to do this, but the truth is that if I dont continue to do the things I am doing to promote NW migration there is nobody competent to take my place. I am not going to leave the idea of the Northwest Imperative to nuts like HAC.
God bless you April. Hopefully one day I'll make my way to the Northwest myself.

Old September 2nd, 2011 #57
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

I don't see Don Black supporting this scheme by moving up there. He prefers the Southeast Imperative, as do many other WN's.

Old September 2nd, 2011 #58
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

And then there's the Lonestar Imperative, which the current promoter of the Northwest Imperative used to advocate before he ran off to the state of Washington. And like the Southeast Imperative, more WN's support the Lonestar Imperative than they do the former, when sheer numbers are compared.

And then we have Mr. Linder's Missouri Imperative, which is hoping to lure the 17 WN's currently settled in the Northwest Imperative down to join.

Heady times, these...

Old September 2nd, 2011 #59
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossilator View Post
Interesting. A thread is started about "Why are there so few women in the White Nationalist movement?" and it is answered by a gaggle of hysterical males who sound like Ted Bundy. And they wonder why.

By the way, if anyone wants to read a bit more about ancient German women and war, you might read, 'Die Ersten Deutschen' (The First Germans) by S. Fischer-Fabian (ISBN 3-404-64192-2). One thing interesting is the section about the 'Great-Migration' which began before 100 BC. During these times, every able person would take up arms, including the women, because they were in such danger. The Teutons had to find a new home and were about to enter Italy where they faced the formidable Gaius Marius. Frightened by the prospect of being enslaved, the Teutonic women decided upon a 'last line charge' rather than a 'last ditch stand'.

Although women actually fighting were an exception in Germanic history, in the early 1st C AD, some Germanic women stood directly behind the lines in the capacity of 'sergeant-majors' to inspire their men. As Tacitus recorded in Germania about their fighting:

"A man's dearest possessions are at hand; he can hear close to him the laments of his women and the wailing of his children. These are the witnesses that a man reverences most, to them he looks for his highest praise. The men take their wounds to their mothers and wives, and the latter are not afraid of counting and examining the blows, and bring food and encouragement to the fighting men. It stands on record that armies wavering on the point of collapse have been restored by the women. They have pleaded heroically with their men, thrusting their bosoms before them and forcing them to realize the imminent prospect of their enslavement—a fate which they fear more desperately for their women than for themselves."

Later, there were other exceptions to the Men Only rule such as Eleonore Prochaska (1785–1813), a German woman soldier who fought in the Lützow Free Corps during the War of the Sixth Coalition. Friederike Krüger (1789–1848), a soldier in the Prussian army and Anna Lühring (1796–1866), a German soldier in the Lützow Free Corps during the Napoleonic Wars.

That's not to say that any of us want to take up our spear. Some of us might prefer getting back to chopping firewood, preserving our harvest or milking the cow. But difficult times often result in difficult decisions.
shit jeboo happens

Old September 3rd, 2011 #60
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfield Parrish View Post
And then there's the Lonestar Imperative, which the current promoter of the Northwest Imperative used to advocate before he ran off to the state of Washington. And like the Southeast Imperative, more WN's support the Lonestar Imperative than they do the former, when sheer numbers are compared.

And then we have Mr. Linder's Missouri Imperative, which is hoping to lure the 17 WN's currently settled in the Northwest Imperative down to join.

Heady times, these...

Then there is the "sit your fat ass behind a computer and post under a faux name" Imperative which seems to be the one you follow.

Thread