Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 28th, 2020 #21
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

They have set the 3rd precinct on fire. It is engulfed in flames. The cops are standing down. Something seems really off here.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old May 28th, 2020 #22
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
They have set the 3rd precinct on fire. It is engulfed in flames. The cops are standing down. Something seems really off here.
And the blue niggers just got up and left it and scattered like roaches.

They probably want a shiny new building as part of the next stimulus bill which is supposed to go to local governments.

Old May 28th, 2020 #23
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The pathetic goofy far left mayor and governor are complete failures or something more sinister is going on.

Bedford the mayor is truly a jew? I wasnt aware of this. I guess I have been gone from this forum for far too long.

Edit: indeed he is!

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old May 28th, 2020 #24
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
Let it burn...This is living proof.

Old May 29th, 2020 #25
T.Garrett
Banned

Cool drive those niggers toward the fire they started not away

City warns burning Minneapolis police precinct could explode

Quote:
The City of Minneapolis is calling on rioters to move away from the 3rd Precinct due to the threat of an explosion.

In a tweet, the city says there are unconfirmed reports that gas lines have been cut and say there are other explosives in the building.

They are urging people to move away from the building.

Earlier in the evening, flames could be seen shooting from the corner of the police station along Lake Street with a large crowd surrounded the building as protests once again turned violent on Thursday.
https://www.fox9.com/news/city-warns...-could-explode

This is starting to remind me of the 1992 nigger uprising in LA

Old May 29th, 2020 #26
Colonel Todd

Hopefully, they'll burn the whole city down as well as a few others.
All these damn idiots who think niggers are capable of civilization need to have their asses lit on fire.

Seriously, how damn stupid are people that they can't see what is right in front of their faces?

Does this mass self-delusion show the degree to which so many people are just as malleable as clay?

If these niggers and the other degenerates don't want to live by a social contract, then just throw the son of a bitch in the shredder and let's get on with it then.

Old May 29th, 2020 #27
Stronza

According to a commenter at unz, there's lots of white people helping with the rioting. Says it's antifa. I would not be surprised if this is true.

BLM and/or Antifa Rioters Burn Down Police Station in Minneapolis

https://www.unz.com/isteve/blm-riote...olice-station/

Old May 29th, 2020 #28
bedford

The rule of law for Europeans was developed over several centuries by European philosophers and lawyers. It is meant for humans not brain dead nigger savages. Niggers never contributed anything to the European system of laws and have shown time after time that they won't abide by our laws.
So why the hell should we give them the benefits our of our own legal system.
They should be treated by African laws where In many cases involves stoning a person to death who breaks a law. Civil rights is the same thing . That is a white concept. They shouldn't even have civil rights no nigger ever contributed to that either
I bet 99 percent of these nigger rioters are on welfare Niggers shouldn't be able to get welfare.
That would shut them up about which racism.
It is hard to whine and protest when you are starving to death

Old May 29th, 2020 #29
T.Garrett
Banned

Post burn baby burn

Old May 29th, 2020 #30
T.Garrett
Banned

jewsign its always 'outside agitators'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
According to a commenter at unz, there's lots of white people helping with the rioting. Says it's antifa. I would not be surprised if this is true.

BLM and/or Antifa Rioters Burn Down Police Station in Minneapolis

https://www.unz.com/isteve/blm-riote...olice-station/
Looks like mostly 'white' people that first got into the third precinct station house, the pigs hosed 'em down with tear gas before they hauled ass

Last edited by T.Garrett; May 29th, 2020 at 04:37 AM.

Old May 29th, 2020 #31
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

City warns burning Minneapolis police precinct could explode

https://www.fox9.com/news/city-warns...-could-explode

This is starting to remind me of the 1992 nigger uprising in LA
Everything about this situation is backwards. The rioters set this building on fire and threatened the lives of people in it. Then some government official warns the same rioters to move away from the building because they may get harmed if it blows up. I would be wanting to herd all the rioters close to the building so when it blows up it will take out as many of the criminals as possible. Wouldn't that fit the definition of fighting fire with fire?

Old May 29th, 2020 #32
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Tucky on Minneapolis

Old May 29th, 2020 #33
T.Garrett
Banned

Post burn baby burn 2

Old May 29th, 2020 #35
Gladiatrix

Default Niggers gonna nig

I wonder what these RT reporters are thinking when they have to cover "urban disturbances" in the Kwa.

"A police headquarters in Minneapolis is engulfed in flames after protesters breached the building and set it ablaze amid riots over a recent police killing. Officers fled the scene, having lost all control of the situation.

Less than an hour after the break-in at the 3rd police precinct late on Thursday night, flames had spread to nearly the whole building, with a crowd of demonstrators gathered outside celebrating as police staged a retreat."

https://www.rt.com/usa/490069-minnea...doned-torched/

Old May 29th, 2020 #36
Susan

Default Karma Baby Karma

I watched the video against my better judgment but I wanted to see for myself just how bad it was. And it was bad. It was upsetting on both a visceral and a moral level. I had to go outside in the morning sun and shake it off.

It was just wrong...and unnecessary...and stupid. Cops are dangerous to ALL of us. They have total control over our lives and they don't care anymore, and both of these reasons have been caused by diversity, from having to deal with violent niggers all the time.

So now they just treat all of us the same way, with indifference, rudeness, and callous regard for our well being and lives. It's a vicious cycle now. They're angry, trained to kill, and hopped up on adrenalin and steroids. The best advice for any White is to ardently avoid pigs at all times.

I remember the video of the poor White guy out in Colorado? Arizona? who was gunned down in the hallway at the hotel on his knees while trying to do what the pig told him to do. He was completely innocent of anything, and never had a chance to defend himself.

All the pigs had to do was handcuff him, ask a few questions, and let him go. Instead, the pigs were on some kind of ego trip, and gave him a confusing array of commands until finally one innocent move by him to just pull up his pants got him pumped full of lead by trigger happy pigs.

But, the media didn't care about him, and even if Whites knew about it, nothing would have happened. A jury set the pig free.

I think of all the poor pet dogs gunned down by trigger happy pigs hopped up on steroids, and primed to shoot.

Then, I think about niggers and how violent and callous they are to suffering of Whites. And how they enjoy inflicting pain and suffering on Whites. It's hard to feel much sympathy for nigs when I know so much of what they do to us: the rapes of elderly White women, the murder of little White children, the tortures, setting us on fire, throwing acid on our faces to disfigure us, beating our elderly, sucker punching us, mob attacking leaving us brain damaged, stabbing us 50, 60, 70 or more times during a killing, and so on and so on and so on ad nauseum.

So, what I'm left with is total numbness for the concern of pigs or nigs. But it's more than that. I want to see them all thrown on a pile, gasoline poured on them, and set on fire. Harsh? Nope.

Because in my heart and head I know that anyone in either of these groups would want to see nothing less done to me. And just because I'm White or female.

Burn the whole state down. Burn the whole country down.

Old May 29th, 2020 #37
Jane White

Default It's a protest not a riot!

MSNBC's Velshi: as Minneapolis burns behind him: 'This is mostly a protest- it is not generally speaking unruly'

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...eaking-unruly/

Last edited by Jane White; May 29th, 2020 at 11:38 AM.

Old May 29th, 2020 #38
bedford

I would bet that almost all the niggers who rioted are on some kind of government welfare programs and most probably get full benefits. Any nigger who gets the cradle to grave welfare, or disability when they are in fact able bodied, section ape housing, EBT, medicare, Medicaid etc. shouldn't complain about a damn thing. Plus most of them show no desire to work or do anything productive. Then they get to public elementary and high school which is glorified day care and learn nothing and get passed through 12 grades. They get special admission to colleges on AA even though they score much lower than whites or Asians on SATs. If they are afleetz they will be put on a pedestal just because they can play with a ball and get a college scholarship.
They also get preferential treatment for getting government jobs. So now these same spoiled rotten creatures keep whining about how unfair and racist whites are in America.
What else do they want the government to give each a mansion and two new Cadillacs?
I say the best way to fix all these lazy stupid ingrates is to cut off all their government benefits for a month. That will show them. Soon they will begging evil whitey for money and we can just ignore them. I read that women in Bangladesh have to work long hours in garment factories just to survive and their monthly salary was only $110.
Now the garment industry has been shut down and they have no way to get money for food except for a very sparse government assistance.
Send all the lazy ungrateful niggers to that country and work in a sweat shop for peanuts.
That will adjust their attitudes.
I hope this recent crime spree in Minneapolis will finally tip the majority of white people and white politicians to have a backlash. No more coddling the niggers. We may not be able to shoot nigger felons but I would favor major changes to welfare.
How about anybody found guilty of any felony in the Minneapolis riots be barred from getting welfare for life. That goes for the white people too.
If you think you are a badass revolutionary and hate America then don't expect Uncle Sam to pay your bills.

Old May 29th, 2020 #39
Sartt
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrick Fenstad View Post
why iz it that when shit like this happens ya never see a dylan roof or a robert bowers or a john earnest or a patrick crusius show up when there's a target-rich hunting ground full of savage niggerz like minneapolis? those fux just waste their time and bullets on shootin' old niggerz in churches or kikes in synagogues or dumb-shit mestizos in walmarts. what a bunch of fuckin' losers those fuck-faces were. what simperin' wimps. now they're suckin' nigger cock in slam when they coulda gone out like heroes.

You could always do it. Whats stopping you?

Old May 29th, 2020 #40
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I would bet that almost all the niggers who rioted are on some kind of government welfare programs and most probably get full benefits. Any nigger who gets the cradle to grave welfare, or disability when they are in fact able bodied, section ape housing, EBT, medicare, Medicaid etc. shouldn't complain about a damn thing. Plus most of them show no desire to work or do anything productive. Then they get to public elementary and high school which is glorified day care and learn nothing and get passed through 12 grades. They get special admission to colleges on AA even though they score much lower than whites or Asians on SATs. If they are afleetz they will be put on a pedestal just because they can play with a ball and get a college scholarship.
They also get preferential treatment for getting government jobs. So now these same spoiled rotten creatures keep whining about how unfair and racist whites are in America.
What else do they want the government to give each a mansion and two new Cadillacs?
I say the best way to fix all these lazy stupid ingrates is to cut off all their government benefits for a month. That will show them. Soon they will begging evil whitey for money and we can just ignore them. I read that women in Bangladesh have to work long hours in garment factories just to survive and their monthly salary was only $110.
Now the garment industry has been shut down and they have no way to get money for food except for a very sparse government assistance.
Send all the lazy ungrateful niggers to that country and work in a sweat shop for peanuts.
That will adjust their attitudes.
I hope this recent crime spree in Minneapolis will finally tip the majority of white people and white politicians to have a backlash. No more coddling the niggers. We may not be able to shoot nigger felons but I would favor major changes to welfare.
How about anybody found guilty of any felony in the Minneapolis riots be barred from getting welfare for life. That goes for the white people too.
If you think you are a badass revolutionary and hate America then don't expect Uncle Sam to pay your bills.
And ... the white people on welfare that dont need it?

Thread