Old May 16th, 2018 #1
Serbian

Thumbs up Putin Builds Massive Bridge Connecting Crimea to the Motherland

Very impressive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=0i-vtrGVfxc

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old May 16th, 2018 #2
Crowe

Crimea is Russian territory, and nobody can do anything about it. Not the USA, or NATO, or Ukraine.

The shitheads at SF Russia probably dream about retaking Crimea, but they're gonna need more than low-T cucks like Azov Battalion to do it.

Old May 17th, 2018 #3
Ray Allan

Thumbs up

Great how Putin says "Poyekhali!" (Let's go!) just like Yuri Gagarin before climbing in the truck and driving across the bridge.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 17th, 2018 #4
Vitaly "SND"

Crimea was most muslmi and nonwhite place in Ukraine.

is funny how putintards on sites like hthis get happy, because Putin payed billions to his best jewish childhod friend Rotenberg for bridge. it's like get happy if USA payed some rich jew to build bridge to Haiti.

dumbfucks, celebrate enrichment of happy merchant oligarh in Putin's multiculture Russia in your nearby sinagogue like good stupid goy you are

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/b...berg-lqwnbz5sm
Building bridges pays off for Vladimir Putins friend Arkady Rotenberg

Arkady Rotenberg and President Putin still spar and play hockey together

A friend and judo partner of President Putin is to be awarded his latest state contract to build a 3.9 billion bridge.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...0L316M20150130
Putin ally handed contract to build Russian bridge to Crimea

It did not say how much the project was worth but Kommersant newspaper, which published an interview with Rotenberg on Friday, said it was costed a few months ago at 228.3 billion rubles ($3.3 billion at the current rate).

SGM saw revenues surge after its creation in 2008 from units from state-controlled gas company Gazprom.

According to the U.S. Treasury, Rotenberg and his brother Boris have won billions of dollars from projects awarded to them by Putin.

happy merchant gets billions SHALOM!

good part to this is by this annex Putin make Ukraine whiter place. bad part is he made Russia less whiter place. Putin's Russia already most multicultural and nonwhite in eastern Europe and by some numbers most Islamic in all Europe.
Quote:
There are other forces at work, too. Russia hosts millions of guest workers, most of them from Muslim Central Asia. An estimated 2 1 / 2 to 5 million Uzbeks, 1 million Tajiks and 1 million Kyrgyz reside in Russia today, up from 360,000 migrants in 2002. There are an estimated 1.5 to 2 million Muslims in Moscow alone, making Russias capital the largest Muslim city in Europe.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...?noredirect=on
Putin's RF is Europe largest muslim country in absolute number, more millions than in France and Germany combined and also more percent.

so maybe Putin Russia more suitable home for criema

i want to add that i don't hate all muslims who are genetic europeans and i not say that christinsane always better than they. there may be hundreds of thousands or million of them in Russia who may be genetically european like many volga tatars. they can be compared to bosnian muslims who are genetic aryans and often don't care much about allah or religious ceremony and all this crap. christinsanity is also semitic religion, both are bad, against nationalism and against secular, rational, scientific view. retarded christinsanity and other dark ages view and mentality also grows much under Putin. so the problem with this is not only that they are muslim, but growing semitic delusion and dumb views and millions dumb primitive nonwhite from central asia and caucaz.

and crimea muslims are not genetic europeans also.

Old May 17th, 2018 #5
Ru88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Very impressive
Yeah, so much impressive as the huge cash given to Jewish tycoon Arkady Rottenberg, the Putin's buddy who built the super-expensive bridge. Cheap communist propaganda "poehali" is everything you shitheads need

Old May 17th, 2018 #6
Serbian

British Terrorist Calls for Bombing Putins Crimean Bridge

https://dailystormer.name/british-te...rimean-bridge/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old May 21st, 2018 #7
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
British Terrorist Calls for Bombing Putins Crimean Bridge

https://dailystormer.name/british-te...rimean-bridge/

Old May 29th, 2018 #8
Alex Him

Old May 29th, 2018 #9
Ray Allan

Smile Mostik the cat was cute, too

Old May 29th, 2018 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Do you think this bridge is built better than the shit bridges MCM spics out of Miami build?

Old June 3rd, 2018 #11
Ray Allan

Default Russia is taking terrorist threats against the Crimea Bridge seriously

Old June 4th, 2018 #12
Ray Allan

Not specifically about the new bridge, but passersby in Sevastopol are asked if they miss Ukraine. Most answer no.

Old June 5th, 2018 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Not specifically about the new bridge, but passersby in Sevastopol are asked if they miss Ukraine. Most answer no.

Крым. Севастополь. Опрос. Назад в Украину?
Those two girls at the 47 second mark are pretty hot!

Old June 5th, 2018 #14
White_Jihad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Crimea is Russian territory, and nobody can do anything about it. Not the USA, or NATO, or Ukraine.

The shitheads at SF Russia probably dream about retaking Crimea, but they're gonna need more than low-T cucks like Azov Battalion to do it.
Putin is indeed the savior of our white race.

Old July 26th, 2018 #15
Alex Him

Old August 8th, 2018 #16
Alex Him

"Crimea"

Taken from the channel of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia.

Old August 8th, 2018 #17
)))Marc(((

Default Well maybe just a little

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Jihad View Post
Putin is indeed the savior of our white race.
Just enough to scare the jew. Better Russian than judeocrat.

Old September 29th, 2018 #18
Eugen

Vitaly yer pro Novorussia but anti Crimea?

Old October 3rd, 2018 #19
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugen View Post
Vitaly yer pro Novorussia but anti Crimea?
i dont understand what mean anti crimea

what relation Putin's jew friend Rotenberg's bridge and Crimea?

If you want know people with money dont go to Crimea not because need bridge. But because expensive no reason and full with shit. Turkey service better 10 times.

this is truth. truth anti Crimea?

Holidays in the Crimea: black sea feces

This idiot splashed my eyes all the time, and then I treated my eyes for a month, and it was impossible to swim in the sea!
Yesterday my granddaughter splashed water right here, at the shore, and everything in the morning the eyes were inflamed ...
"My dog ​​yesterday climbed into the sea, and today her eyes are stuck together!"

Of all the fragments of conversations on the most elite of the Crimean beaches, the story about a dog surprised me the most - I always thought that dogs have an immune system that is more resistant to infectious agents than humans. However, the story of the grandmother with her granddaughter is more vivid: the grandmother is sitting right there - and the result of the meeting of her eyes with the resort sea water is also on the face - the eyelids are swollen and the eye is almost invisible.
I understand all these case histories not only as a doctor, but also as a patient - I myself only a week after I stopped digging antiviral and antimicrobial drugs into the conjunctival cavity.
Everything was exactly the same: in the afternoon I swam in the sea, the water got into my eyes, I woke up - not in the morning, but at night because my eyelids were stuck together! First, he rinsed with water, then with cooled strong tea, and in the morning he stumbled to the pharmacy, which is one and a half kilometers across the mountains.
I wanted to appear as an ophthalmologist, but where it is: the nearest place where oculists are located is 30 km away, in Yalta, and even then its not at all clear where to look for them. So I started to self-medicate, fortunately, seemingly without complications.
But it didnt work out with conjunctivitis alone - the throat started to hurt, later a cough appeared. So the vacation was spoiled.
Actually, in the Black Sea, when it warms up above 24 degrees, pathogenic microbes appear and viruses and vacationers get sick, there is nothing particularly new. Since 1997 I have been traveling to the Crimea, and this happened 20 years ago. And this is the trouble not only of the Crimea, but of the entire coast.
Sick vacationers in Russia, Turkey, Bulgaria. However, usually a viral infection passes quickly and its course is quite easy, at least in adults: 45 days, that's all. This time I got sick exactly one week after my arrival, and almost three weeks before I left, I was treating conjunctivitis, then tonsillitis, then simply, without pills, cough up tracheitis.
I must say that for me personally, conjunctivitis is generally exotic. Before that, he was with me in childhood, 45 (!) Years ago!
So what is the reason?
The bottom line is that the propaganda of every iron shouts Our Crimea to us, invites Russians to rest, but that no ones outdated sewer networks are able to cope with the waste of even the local population, not the millions of old tourists. He speaks! All waste, one way or another, drains into the sea. In theory, the pipe is removed far away and it is expected that the feces will dissolve into the sea. However, any heavy rainfall leads to the fact that streams of water rush from the mountains to the shore, grabbing the contents of garbage dumps, cesspools and overflowing septic tanks on the way. In such cases, everything falls right on the beaches! Many times I saw how the storm sewage system was brought directly to a private therapeutic beach (there are photos and videos).
Even if the sewage system is removed to the sewage treatment plant, this does not mean that the sewage will be cleaned: 80% of waste is subjected only to mechanical cleaning. To make it clear - imagine that what you flushed in the toilet, just passed through the lattice. And where does it merge? Yes, in the same sea, or even worse, in rivers that flow into the sea.
Add here hundreds of thousands of illegal and semi-legal structures, which generally drain sewage into rivers, storm sewers or directly into the sea without any cleaning. Media quotes the statement of the Deputy Minister of Housing and Public Utilities of Crimea Yakub Zeytullaev: We conducted an inventory. Only in four cities they counted about 20 thousand subscribers who have not resolved the issue - there is no centralized drainage. This is Alushta, Yalta, Sudak, Theodosia. There, 80% are cesspools, and the rest are embedded either directly into the stormwater or they discharge drains into the reservoir, into the river, into the sea. Again, the expectation is that everything will dissolve in the sea, the fish will eat everything. But in practice it turns out differently: a significant part remains to circulate in the coastal zone.
If the sea is warmed up, the water in it actually turns into a fecal broth, infested with bacteria and viruses, including pathogens.
This year I went to rest on July 10, a month earlier than usual, hoping that the water would be cooler and therefore safer. However, everything went wrong: the water in the sea was abnormally warm, the temperature reached 28 (!!!) degrees Celsius!
I do not remember this for 20 years. And while it rained very often, once every two or three days, i.e. streams of water from the mountains with garbage, household waste and sewage fell directly into the coastal zone.
And the flow of tourists has grown greatly - after all, they opened a bridge across the Kerch Strait. I do not have statistical data, but purely visually people became one and a half to two times more than last year. But this is a very sharp influx.
And imagine: you live in a private house for three. The water supply system (flow rate of a well or a well) is designed for three people. And then - once, and you need to pump water for six! And the sewer? It is also not designed for double loads. In fact, everything is still worse in Crimea: electrical, water, sewer networks were designed and built 6070 years ago and are designed only for coastal resorts and the houses of employees. And in a quarter of a century tens of thousands of outbuildings, six-story garages and other mini-hotels have grown in popular places on the coast. The number of beds has increased tenfold at least!
Those who live in apartments may not understand, but the owners of private houses know that if a house with an autonomous water supply and sewage system populates ten times more people than planned, then: a) there will not be enough water and b) a septic tank quickly overflow.
Now imagine that this is not a separate private house, but a whole peninsula - the Crimea! In a separate house, you can call a car that will pump out sewage, you can dig an additional septic tank, and what to do on the peninsula, if there came not 2 million people, but 6 or 8 million? And they all need to take a shower, wash clothes and use the bathroom.
And without that dilapidated, emergency water supply and sewer networks are subjected to shock loads. As a result, turn off the water supply, sewer overflow. So, on the main holiday of the city of Sevastopol - the Day of the Navy, July 29, a significant part of the city was left without water!
I myself faced the fact that on the South Coast of the Crimea, in the most popular place, several times the water was turned off in the morning.
With sewage, everything is not so clear - because it is hidden from prying eyes, but the load is such that sometimes the sewage overflow becomes visible: fecal masses overflow the wells and begin to flow through the cracks in the hatches right along the street.
There are quite reasonable questions: and these people who go to the Crimea to rest, do they not see all this? And that they are not afraid of these infections, which they are massively infected by swimming in the muddy sea?
Answers to these questions are not easy, and here, probably, sociologists could defend more than a dozen of theses on this topic.
The volume of this column will not allow me to justify everything scientifically, but I will still try to make some thoughts.
Completely different people come to the Crimea to rest. There are people like me who have long been in love with this beautiful peninsula and, despite all the negative realities, cannot part with this love. But such - a minority. The majority is a new wave of homo soveticus, which flooded to the Crimea with terrible force after it was attached. This is a contingent of people, most of whom have never been abroad at all, not like in foreign resorts. It is no secret that more than 80% of Russians do not have passports! Accordingly, these people have nothing to compare with, and the water in the reservoirs of the regions from which this people travels is even dirtier than on the coast of the Crimea, and infections after bathing are common. Another group of people who went to the Crimea exactly this year are people with not very high incomes and having two or more children. For such holidays in boarding houses - that the Crimean, that foreign - a luxury! After all, there you have to pay for each family member, and even air tickets cost money. Such people even on the ferry could not afford to come to the Crimea - for the same reasons. And then the whole family is stuffed into a car bought on credit and is going to rest with terrible force. This year, with the opening of the bridge, in the Crimea, just a shaft of people who came with the whole family in cars. You rarely see a car where only two people, almost all cars are completely clogged. I personally saw a car in which, instead of 5, 6 people were sitting: two adults and two children were placed in the back seat - without child seats! Where only look traffic police inspector!
Accordingly, having arrived in the Crimea, such people rent a poor one-room apartment from the local, where they fill four of us, five of us and even six of us! Cheap and angry.
Another social phenomenon, specific to Russia, is generally difficult to intimidate with adversity! Probably, this is a consequence of the fact that four generations of Russians for a hundred years since the October revolution were subjected to such genocide that such trifles as rotaviruses, adenoviruses, intestinal or dysenteric bacilli do not frighten them at all. Remember: after the terrorist attacks in Egypt, British, German, French tourists stopped traveling to Egypt - and only our Russian people continued to rush there to rest. What can I say: if the shooting starts, all over the world people run away and fall to the ground - and only ours run to the epicenter of the shooting to a) see what it is and b) throw the goat so that it does not rustle!
Shooting of parliament in 1993 remember? How many crazy bullets did our inquisitive citizens catch ?!
Well, okay, our vacationers are bathing in dirty waters in Moscow, but where do Crimean doctors look? Where is the Crimean government looking? After all, if people get a conjunctivitis after a one-time swim, then this is not a joke. In Moscow, as in all of Russia, access to such reservoirs is closed and swimming is prohibited. And in the Crimea what?
Or is it not Russia?

A source: www.mk.ru

Old October 6th, 2018 #20
Vitaly "SND"

more happy news for you, putincucks
Putin's best friends Rotenbergs will get even more megaprojects $$$ soon

building pointless bridges - good business but onlu one way they get money from Russia goyim
"for motherland"

Rotenbergs Stroigazmontazh Wants Another Russian Mega-Project

September 17, 2018

The company that built the controversial Kerch Strait bridge in Russia-occupied Crimea, Stroigazmontazh, is also ready to build a bridge to link Russias Far eastern island of Sakhalin and mainland, RBK reports.
Billionaire Arkady Rotenberg, chairman of the companys board of directors, was speaking about the subject in an interview with the Rossiya-1 television channel on Sunday.

Building bridges pays off for Vladimir Putins friend Arkady Rotenberg

Tom Parfitt, Moscow
October 17 2017, 12:01am, The Times

Arkady Rotenberg and President Putin still spar and play hockey togetherA friend and judo partner of President Putin is to be awarded his latest state contract to build a 3.9 billion bridge.
Arkady Rotenbergs Stroygazmontazh construction company has won the lucrative contract, connecting the far eastern Khabarovsk region with Sakhalin Island, a hub for offshore oil and gas development in the Pacific.

11:32 20.02.2018 To russian version

Putin's friend Arkady Rotenberg reportedly owns $60m-worth yacht

Rahil yacht Photo: Lucadinidesign.com

The Superyachtfan website reports that Rotenberg owns Rahil - one of the most expensive yachts in the world. The previous owner of the vessel was partner of businessman Grigory Baevsky.

Putin's cronies built these mega mansions

Elena Holodny
Feb. 4, 2015, 12:14 PM

Don't have a hundred rubles, have a hundred friends.ReutersIt pays to be Putin's friend. A new report published on the website Otdel Rassledovaniy asserts that oil money that was supposed to be used on state projects was instead used to build mega mansions for Putin's friends.
Over the last 15 years under Putin's reign, Russia raked in over $3 trillion "petrodollars," according to Otdel Rassledovaniy. Since many of these oil companies are state-controlled, technically that money is supposed to be state money.
However, the report points out that multiple state projects have been canceled over the last few years due to "lack of money," while Putin's friends have built up some incredibly lavish mansions at the same time.

Thread