Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 27th, 2015 #11
hojuruku

Default Matthew Ellard the fake lawyer loon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
Still nothing new in this funny place, just another two of those exhaustingly boring "Anders" freakouts from a self-projecting error of nature called Greg Gerdes, whose schizophrenic paranoia and/or mendacity is on a par with Lisciotto's (judging by the idiotic claim, decorated with the inevitable projection of Gerdes' own tendencies, that I'm Matthew Ellard on the Skeptics forum and the loony "The Warden" on CODOH), and who still thinks he'll get a banana just because Mr. Shermer obviously considers it below his dignity to address anything related to that error of nature let alone do so until a deadline set by the chimp. Or then the error of nature is desperate because Shermer doesn't give a flying fuck about his imbecilic fish-wife hollering. Actually that’s what such hollering suggests, so Gerdes should at least thank me for having tried to get him what he obviously most yearns for – the attention of Michael Shermer.

48th reference to my post 2495 (97th reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature will have before doing the one small thing he has to for me to address his "simple questions" and other simple-minded garbage, which is to post the following statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."

Gerdes is such a miserable coward that he won't even post this simple statement, go figure.

Meanwhile, CODOH cowardice and dishonesty continues being exposed on the RODOH thread A message to Jonnie Hannover Hargis ..., currently on page 29. See especially my posts 12935, 12937, 12938, 12961, 12962, 12970, 12971, 12979 and 12982.

Matthew Ellard aka the "Anti-Holocaust Denial" activist got owned by VGB, and his stalking me on my blog now. He also wrote some funny stuff about fag jews doing sex with black guys and dying for AIDS...

See what's going on over here. Also somone changed our wordpress banner. Still investigating....

http://victimsofgaybullying.wordpres...lack-man-aids/

Thread