Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 26th, 2008 #1721
Roberto Muehlenkamp

At the end of my post # 1710 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1710 I wrote the following:

Quote:
Now back to our friend Gerdes, who likes to accuse his opponents of cowardice, obviously because he’s a coward himself and projects his fallacies onto his opponents. Let’s see if this sorry piece of scum can muster enough courage to do the following:

1. Expressly state that he will henceforth also answer questions and respond to challenges himself, and address his opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by his opponent (all of it), instead of just hiding behind his own imbecilic demands, questions and "challenges" and thus keeping our conversation on this forum in the current "ignore" deadlock;

2. Link the CODOH clowns to this VNN thread and to my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html ;

3. Confirm that he’s identical with this "Celtic_Patriot" character portrayed below:

or, in the unlikely case that he is not, show us what he looks like (something that potential applicants to his NAFCASH reward have a legitimate interest in knowing, and also something that someone offering a $100,000 reward should have no problem with).

Will Gerdes have the guts to comply with these three demands?

Or will he just hide behind another copy-and-paste repetition of the crap last copied and pasted into his posts # 1706 to # 1709, like the whimpering coward he has amply shown himself to be?

Stay tuned!
Gerdes keeps doing just what I had expected him to do. In his posts # 1716 to # 1719, he hid behind yet another copy-and-paste repetition of the crap last copied and pasted before into his posts # 1711 to # 1714 and # 1706 to # 1709, like the whimpering coward he has thereby again – for the umpteenth time – shown himself to be.

So the ignore situation remains unchanged.

Old November 26th, 2008 #1722
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.F. Scheb View Post
Will Muley go for the cash? Will he slink away in disgrace?
The only disgrace here, my dear sock-puppet, is that of whimpering coward Gerdes who, after running from our appointment at Sobibor (see my posts # 1525 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1525 and # 1536 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1536 ) , keeps copying and pasting the same beaten baloney because he doesn't dare to engage in a discussion in which he also answers questions, responds to challenges, addresses arguments and evidence and is compelled to show evidence as well, instead of just hiding behind his "just one", "what are you afraid of" and other infantile mantras.

As to the "cash", here’s what I told the fellow in the latter of the above-mentioned posts:

Quote:
All the above, Mr. Gerdes, makes you a slimy little worm so low that I don´t intend to spend any time on you anymore. You´ll get my invitation to witness the results of core drilling/excavation in mass graves in the Sobibor area, if such core drilling/excavation should take place, and of course I shall submit evidence resulting from such core drilling/excavation to SKEPTIC magazine and inform you thereof for the purpose of your fraudulent "challenge", but other than that you´ll be on ignore from now on. For news on what´s happening at Sobibor you are referred to the RODOH forum (where in the Reference section under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/forums/13 you will soon find a post with links to the above and many other photos from my trip to Sobibor) and the HC blog under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/ (where I shall write an article about this trip as soon as I´m back from Germany, where I am writing from now).
(Said article can be found under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html . )

Of course I will go for the "cash" (read: 21 worthless letters of commitment signed by 21 characterless and penniless charlatans including Gerdes, at the very best) as soon as excavations in the Sobibor mass grave areas, which I hope will take place next year, have provided enough material to qualify for the reward. What is more, I intend to have Gerdes invited to watch that material on site.

And of course I don’t expect a fellow like this:

to pay a penny or arrange for payment no matter how many bone fragments, teeth or other human remains he is visually shown.

Would you?

Old November 26th, 2008 #1723
Greg Gerdes

Why does the retarded rabbi refuse to answer my questions?

Nothing has changed since my last posts. Compulsive liar and whimpering coward retardo still hasn’t found even the little amount of courage required to engage in a discussion in which she also answers questions and complies with demands for evidence.

Poor retardo, things just keep getting worse for the pathetic loser.

We're still waiting for slurpin and the retarded rabbi to show us just one single photo of a single ounce of human remains.

To date, not an iota of human remains has ever been proven to have been located at Sobibor.

NOT AN IOTA!

* Remember, we're talking about remains that have been proven to be human and proven to have been found at Sobibor.

Just what part of the word PROVE don't you two idiots understand?

What are the jews waiting for? Is 65 years not enought time for them?

Now, since just 1/10th of 1% seems to be too hard for slurpin and retardo, lets see them answer the following questions:

Why has no one yet to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

I think you can answer if you try real hard.

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Have you ever asked Shermer for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Have you ever asked Kola for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Have you ever asked Freund for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

And why are you so afraid to answer these questions slurpin and retardo?:

Do you believe that millions of jews can vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace?

Do you believe in the "magically disappearing jew theory?"

Just what part of physically impossible do you not understand?

Why do the jews refuse to release the GPR results of their Sobibor investigation?

Why do the jews refuse to do their own GPR of Treblinka?

How about an inquiry on the rodoh forum?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 28th, 2008 at 12:05 PM.

Old November 26th, 2008 #1724
Greg Gerdes

Now slurpin and retardo, we're still waiting for you losers to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the construction of Sobibors "huge mound of human remains?"

Let's see the photos of the pits that would have resulted from digging out so much soil.

Let's see the photos of the construction of the monument that show one single ounce of human remains.

Let's see the Freund GPR results that would show EXACTLY where those alleged pits where the alleged human reminas were dug out of are.

Let's not forget:

"This summer [July, 2008], a team led by Richard Freund mapped the surface of the [Sobibor] camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment... (Mapping the entire Sobibor camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder) 'The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was'... Freund said, who has been using the geophysical technology for a decade and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces... Calgary based WorleyParsons geophysicists Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen used... [GPR] radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance... 'Now we can know exactly... what’s there or if there’s nothing there,' says Freund, 'So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.'

'The Sobibor project is unique,' says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. 'There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,' he says. 'A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was. There are Holocaust deniers who say, 'There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center?' Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ‘No, you’re not going to get away with hiding this from history.’”

Oh, yeah, and of course we're still waiting for slurpen and the retarded rabbi to locate / prove the existence of just one single human tooth at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Can you do it losers?

Just one.

One.

Oh, let's not forget - here are the unanswered questions about Sobibor that the two losers refused to answer over on topix.

1 - On what EXACT date(s) was Michael Shermer physically in the Sobibor camp?

2 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

3 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

4 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

6 - On what EXACT date(s) was Kola physically in the Sobibor camp?

7 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

8 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

9 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

11 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

12 - Are there photographs proving that any "remains in a state of decay" actually exist?

13 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

14 - What were the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples?"

15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"

16 - What proof is there that the "huge mound of human remains" of Sobibor contains an iota of human remains?

17 - Where are the photographs of the construction of the "mountain of human ash?"

18 - What happened to the NON jew bones that were once in the glass display case at Sobibor?

19 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?

20 - Is 1/10th of 1% too tough for you?

It is? OK, then let's make it even easier for you:

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Oh, and let's add one more question:

Where are the other 182 Sobibor Core Sample photos?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 28th, 2008 at 12:10 PM.

Old November 26th, 2008 #1725
Greg Gerdes

Let's remind everyone that even the retarded rabbi admits that there would be millions and millions of teeth (even lying around above ground) at the alleged "pure extermination centers." From his topix posts:

"I never claimed that the victims of Treblinka disappeared "without leaving a trace", on the contrary... I never claimed that all teeth were reduced to tooth meal, on the contrary... I provided two sources expressly mentioning teeth on the grounds of Treblinka... there’s no reason to assume that he was wrong about the above-mentioned teeth... Any particular reason why this should not be enough to conclude that teeth were lying around on the Treblinka site? My reasonable explanation for expecting teeth to have been among the human remains means they didn’t crush all of them, as I have pointed out over and over again, quite a few must have been overlooked. Duh!... A claim which I never made - that all teeth were crushed... Actually, as Gerdes well knows, I never claimed that the crushing of teeth at Treblinka led to the obliteration of all of these teeth. In the mass graves, according to Kola, "there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay". These remains may well include teeth, lots of them."

Yeah, lots and lots - as in millions and millions.

However, even the dull one admits that not so much as one single tooth, out of an alleged 35 million, has ever been proven to exist at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not one.

(BTW, the dullard ran away from the topix site with his tail between his legs.)

Seems being asked to provide proof of just 1/10th of 1% of the murder of 250,000 jews was just too hard a task for her.

And it seems like asking her to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

Is too much for her also.

OK then retardo -

HOW ABOUT JUST ONE TOOTH?

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

So let's recap shall we?

The retarded rabbi has yet to locate / prove the existence of one ounce of human remains at Sobibor and/or Treblinka.

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

1.120 million jews alleged murdered and buried in two very small, precisely known, locations, and the faggot can't locate a single grave, a single body, a single bone fragment or even so much as one single tooth.

What are you waiting for loser?

After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?

Remember what your man O'Neil said retardo:

"It does not matter how big the crime is as such - it could have been 800,000 people or one person - the detection, or forensic investigation, is exactly the same as long as the correct procedures are adopted... Not only did they [the Nazi's] dig up all the bodies, burnt them and ground the bones up, but... they have been intact there for the last 60 odd years," he said.

Yet the loser can't locate / prove the existence of so much as one single grave that contains so much as one single tooth or bone fragment at Sobibor or Treblinka.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 28th, 2008 at 12:11 PM.

Old November 26th, 2008 #1726
Greg Gerdes

So why won't retardo and slurpin answer the simple questions I've asked?

What are they afraid of?

Why are the jews hiding the alleged Kola core sample grid map and Freunds GPR scans?

What are they trying to hide?

Why won't they release the other 182 photos of the alleged core samples?

Why won't they release the photos of the cosntruction of the "huge mound of human remains?"

The answer of course, if because they prove that NOT ONE SINGLE ounce of human remains has ever been located / proven to exist at Sobibor.

NOT AN IOTA!

There was no Sobibor holocaust.

There was no Treblinka holocaust.

1/5th of the holocaust didn't happen.

(And that's just the begining!)

Old November 26th, 2008 #1727
Greg Gerdes

T.F. Scheb:

"Will Muley go for the cash? Will she slink away in disgrace?"

She's doing something even more disgraceful than slinking away.

She's just refusing to answer any and all relevent questions that prove that there was no Sobibor or Treblinka holocausts.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 28th, 2008 at 12:12 PM.

Old November 27th, 2008 #1728
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
T.F. Scheb:

She's just refusing to answer any and all relevent questions that prove that there was no Sobibor or Treblinka holocausts.

Actually Gerdes’ questions are imbecilic rather than relevant, they have largely if not mostly been answered (last set of answers to some of these questions see my post # 1710 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1710 , in response to some of the stinking liar’s and whimpering coward’s bitching on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum"), and – as the stinking liar and whimpering coward well knows, for I have told him many times – I’m prepared to continue addressing his imbecilic and irrelevant questions on this thread as soon as Gerdes has expressly undertaken to answer questions and respond to challenges himself, and to address his opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by his opponent (all of it), instead of just hiding behind his own imbecilic demands, questions and "challenges".

A short and simple statement from Gerdes is all it takes to break the ignore deadlock and get the discussion going again.

But of course Gerdes is too much a

to make this short and simple statement.

As he is also too much a

to link the CODOH clowns to this VNN thread and to my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html.

He’s even too much a

to confirm that he’s identical with this "Celtic_Patriot" character portrayed below:

or, in the unlikely case that he is not, show us what he looks like (something that potential applicants to his NAFCASH reward have a legitimate interest in knowing, and also something that someone offering a $100,000 reward should have no problem with).

As to Sheb’s question whether I will "go for the cash", the answer is given in my post # 1722 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1722 .

Old November 27th, 2008 #1729
T.F. Scheb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
The only disgrace here, my dear sock-puppet, is that of whimpering coward Gerdes who, after running from our appointment at Sobibor keeps copying and pasting the same beaten baloney because he doesn't dare to engage in a discussion in which he also answers questions, responds to challenges, addresses arguments and evidence and is compelled to show evidence as well, instead of just hiding behind his "just one", "what are you afraid of" and other infantile mantras.
I think he's looking for some forensic answers from your side. Why don't you address his questions with direct, straight forward answers?"what are you afraid of?"

Old November 28th, 2008 #1730
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.F. Scheb View Post
I think he's looking for some forensic answers from your side. Why don't you address his questions with direct, straight forward answers?"what are you afraid of?"
Unlike whimpering coward Gerdes, I’m not afraid of anything, my dear sockpuppet. I just want the whimpering coward to respond to questions as well, instead of hiding behind his imbecilic questions (which have been mostly answered before anyway) and ignoring every question he is asked. As you would know if, instead of parroting the creep as ideology demands, you had read my posts # 1722 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1722 and # 1728 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1728 with more attention.

If you still don’t get it (that’s assuming you’re not just an alter-ego of stinking liar and whimpering coward Gerdes), read my post # 1536 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1536 , especially the following part:

Quote:
Third, a general question: who the fuck do you think you are to ask questions, make demands and claim you´re "waiting" for this and that?

If you were prepared to respond to questions and attend demands yourself, you might be entitled to ask questions and make demands yourself. But as you dodge all questions you are asked and ignore all demands that are made on you, I don´t see on what basis you can consider yourself entitled to throw around questions and demands yourself.

That applies all the more as you´re a liar whose lies I ceased to care counting long ago, a whimpering coward and an obvious hoaxer, as last and most prominently shown by your having failed, after all your bigmouthed bragging laden with invective and threats, to honor our appointment at Sobibor on 15.10.2008.
If you’re not a Gerdes alter-ego and really interested in my answers to Gerdes’ questions, I suggest you copy them over into a post of your own. As I don’t have you on ignore, I shall answer them then, to the best of my present knowledge. And then I’ll ask you a number of questions which I also expect you to answer to the best of your knowledge.

Just fire away, my friend. Your posting Gerdes' questions will be understood as an undertaking of yours to answer the questions I will ask you, of course.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; November 28th, 2008 at 07:53 AM.

Old November 28th, 2008 #1731
Greg Gerdes

Nothing has changed since my last posts. Compulsive liar and whimpering coward retardo still hasn’t found even the little amount of courage required to engage in a discussion in which she also answers questions and complies with demands for evidence.

We're still waiting for slurpin and the retarded rabbi to show us just one single photo of a single ounce of human remains.

To date, not an iota of human remains has ever been proven to have been located at Sobibor.

NOT AN IOTA!

* Remember, we're talking about remains that have been proven to be human and proven to have been found at Sobibor.

Now, since just 1/10th of 1% seems to be too hard for slurpin and retardo, lets see them answer the following questions:

Why has no one yet to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Do you believe that millions of jews can vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace?

Why do the jews refuse to release the GPR results of their Sobibor investigation?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 28th, 2008 at 06:16 PM.

Old November 28th, 2008 #1732
Greg Gerdes

Now slurpin and retardo, we're still waiting for you losers to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the construction of Sobibors "huge mound of human remains?"

Let's see the photos of the pits that would have resulted from digging out so much soil.

Let's see the photos of the construction of the monument that show one single ounce of human remains.

Let's see the Freund GPR results that would show EXACTLY where those alleged pits where the alleged human reminas were dug out of are.

Let's not forget:

"This summer [July, 2008], a team led by Richard Freund mapped the surface of the [Sobibor] camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment... (Mapping the entire Sobibor camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder) 'The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was'... Freund said, who has been using the geophysical technology for a decade and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces... Calgary based WorleyParsons geophysicists Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen used... [GPR] radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance... 'Now we can know exactly... what’s there or if there’s nothing there,' says Freund, 'So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.'

'The Sobibor project is unique,' says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. 'There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,' he says. 'A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was. There are Holocaust deniers who say, 'There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center?' Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ‘No, you’re not going to get away with hiding this from history.’”

Oh, yeah, and of course we're still waiting for slurpen and the retarded rabbi to locate / prove the existence of just one single human tooth at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Can you do it losers?

Just one.

One.

Oh, let's not forget - here are the unanswered questions about Sobibor that the two losers refused to answer over on topix.

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

12 - Are there photographs proving that any "remains in a state of decay" actually exist?

15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"

16 - What proof is there that the "huge mound of human remains" of Sobibor contains an iota of human remains?

17 - Where are the photographs of the construction of the "mountain of human ash?"

18 - What happened to the NON jew bones that were once in the glass display case at Sobibor?

19 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 28th, 2008 at 06:16 PM.

Old November 28th, 2008 #1733
Greg Gerdes

Let's remind everyone that even the retarded rabbi admits that there would be millions and millions of teeth (even lying around above ground) at the alleged "pure extermination centers." From his topix posts:

"I never claimed that the victims of Treblinka disappeared "without leaving a trace", on the contrary... I never claimed that all teeth were reduced to tooth meal, on the contrary... I provided two sources expressly mentioning teeth on the grounds of Treblinka... there’s no reason to assume that he was wrong about the above-mentioned teeth... Any particular reason why this should not be enough to conclude that teeth were lying around on the Treblinka site? My reasonable explanation for expecting teeth to have been among the human remains means they didn’t crush all of them, as I have pointed out over and over again, quite a few must have been overlooked. Duh!... A claim which I never made - that all teeth were crushed... Actually, as Gerdes well knows, I never claimed that the crushing of teeth at Treblinka led to the obliteration of all of these teeth. In the mass graves, according to Kola, "there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay". These remains may well include teeth, lots of them."

However, even the dull one admits that not so much as one single tooth, out of an alleged 35 million, has ever been proven to exist at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not one.

Seems being asked to provide proof of just 1/10th of 1% of the murder of 250,000 jews was just too hard a task for her.

And it seems like asking her to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

OK then retardo -

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

So let's recap shall we?

The retarded rabbi has yet to locate / prove the existence of one ounce of human remains at Sobibor and/or Treblinka.

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

1.120 million jews alleged murdered and buried in two very small, precisely known, locations, and the loser can't locate a single grave, a single body, a single bone fragment or even so much as one single tooth.

"It does not matter how big the crime is as such - it could have been 800,000 people or one person - the detection, or forensic investigation, is exactly the same as long as the correct procedures are adopted... Not only did they [the Nazi's] dig up all the bodies, burnt them and ground the bones up, but... they have been intact there for the last 60 odd years," he said.

Yet the loser can't locate / prove the existence of so much as one single grave that contains so much as one single tooth or bone fragment at Sobibor or Treblinka.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 28th, 2008 at 06:17 PM.

Old November 28th, 2008 #1734
Greg Gerdes

T.F. Scheb:

T.F. Scheb:

Why doesn't retardo address Gerdes' questions with direct, straight forward answers?"what is she afraid of?"

Yes retardo, just what is it that you are afraid of?

Now answer my questions loser.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 28th, 2008 at 06:18 PM.

Old November 28th, 2008 #1735
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
T.F. Scheb:

T.F. Scheb:

Why doesn't retardo address Gerdes' questions with direct, straight forward answers?"what is she afraid of?"

Gerdes’ questions are imbecilic rather than relevant, they have largely if not mostly been answered (last set of answers to some of these questions see my post # 1710 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1710 , in response to some of the stinking liar’s and whimpering coward’s bitching on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum"), and – as the stinking liar and whimpering coward well knows, for I have told him many times – I’m prepared to continue addressing his imbecilic and irrelevant questions on this thread as soon as Gerdes has expressly undertaken to answer questions and respond to challenges himself, and to address his opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by his opponent (all of it), instead of just hiding behind his own imbecilic demands, questions and "challenges".

A short and simple statement from Gerdes is all it takes to break the ignore deadlock and get the discussion going again.

As he is also too much a

to link the CODOH clowns to this VNN thread and to my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html.

He’s even too much a

to confirm that he’s identical with this "Celtic_Patriot" character portrayed below:

In my post # 1730 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1730 , I left the whimpering coward the option of posting his questions as his alter-ego "T.F.Sheb", whereupon I will answer them as if Sheb and Gerdes were not identical.

Of course I will understand Sheb's posting Gerdes' questions as a committment of Sheb's to answer my questions as well.

As to Sheb’s question whether I will "go for the cash", the answer is given in my post # 1722 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1722 .

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; November 28th, 2008 at 12:41 PM.

Old November 28th, 2008 #1736
Greg Gerdes

NOT AN IOTA!

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

What are you afraid of?

Old November 28th, 2008 #1737
Greg Gerdes

Let's not forget:

Can you do it losers?

Just one.

One.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 29th, 2008 at 05:01 PM.

Old November 28th, 2008 #1738
Greg Gerdes

Not one.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

OK then retardo -

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

So let's recap shall we?

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

1.120 million jews alleged murdered and buried in two very small, precisely known, locations, and the loser can't locate a single grave, a single body, a single bone fragment or even so much as one single tooth.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; November 29th, 2008 at 05:02 PM.

Old November 28th, 2008 #1739
Greg Gerdes

T.F. Scheb:

T.F. Scheb:

Old November 29th, 2008 #1740
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
T.F. Scheb:

T.F. Scheb:

The questions of self-projecting loser and whimpering coward Gerdes are imbecilic rather than relevant, they have largely if not mostly been answered (last set of answers to some of these questions see my post # 1710 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1710 , in response to some of Gerdes' cowardly bitching on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum"), and – as the stinking liar and whimpering coward well knows, for I have told him many times – I’m prepared to continue addressing his imbecilic and irrelevant questions on this thread as soon as Gerdes has expressly undertaken to answer questions and respond to challenges himself, and to address his opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by his opponent (all of it), instead of just hiding behind his own imbecilic demands, questions and "challenges".

As he is also too much a

He’s even too much a

In my post # 1730 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1730 , I left the whimpering coward the option of posting his questions as his alter-ego "T.F.Sheb", whereupon I will answer them as if Sheb and Gerdes were not identical.

Of course I will understand Sheb's posting Gerdes' questions as a committment of Sheb's to answer my questions as well.

As to Sheb’s question whether I will "go for the cash" and other stuff from Sheb, the answers are given in my posts # 1722 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1722 and # 1730 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1730 .

Now, what else do we have today?

Anything from Gerdes or Sheb that would comply with either of my simple and fair conditions for bothering to respond to Gerdes' imbecilic and irrelevant questions (which, incidentally, would mostly consist of pointing out responses that have already been provided on this thread)?

No, folks, none of that. All we get is more copy-and-paste repetitions of the trash that Gerdes has dished up many times before. Pathetic.

So the ignore situation remains, of course.

Thread