Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 1st, 2019 #1
SomeGuy

Default MGTOW as anti fascist

One thing I dont agree with Alex on is his general respect for MGTOW. His logic is sound. Jews use women to bring white men down. Family courts make marriage basically untenable. Women cannot fix their own situation. Therefore, any attention brought to this issue is positive even if it is construed incorrectly because such individuals will be more open.

I see MGTOW as problematic because it is anti fascist. It essentially claims that no order can be brought to women and by extension society. That the best recourse is to be a self interested atom. This pushes people towards brainless cuckservativism. MGTOW implores its followers to find solutions to the women problem, for which there really is none, as opposed to the Jewish problem.

I dont see women as serious opponents or proponents of any political idea. MGTOW probably wouldnt disagree but then ironically spends all it's time pushing women to the forefront.

Women always cede to authority. This works against us because we are not the authority. This is a concept totally ignored and not even remotely understood by MGTOW. Indeed, men cede to authority as well. Another thing that's never discussed.

MGTOW has all the characteristics of the innumerable release valves that redirects anger into useless and sometimes even pro semitic activities.

In the same way that I think studying Ayn Rand can teach you things about the world but it is an ideology to be rejected and overall not useful to white people.

Old January 1st, 2019 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

This is the logical fallacy strawman:

It essentially claims that no order can be brought to women and by extension society.

Find one person even remotely claiming this. I don't think you can. Most of them are quite clear women USED TO be under control. They would love a return to rational law. But they dont see that happening, and they can't make it happen by wishing it.

MGTOW is exactly like concealed carry. It doesn't solve the general problem of nigger crime, it helps protects one person from nigger crime - because he himself doesn't have any power to do anything more than that. Just as one man can't change the divorce/family laws and take over tv to stop poisoning people's minds.

If you want to fight the System, that's not MGTOW, which is not a movement, but the MGTOW philosophy isn't against that - it's neutral. Most MGTOW would LOVE to see the system changed, but they've watched MRA and seen it get nowhere. Because of the jews. How many MGTOW understand that jews are the ultimate problem is unclear, but certainly many of the main youtubers do. Including vention, Big John (in my opinion he does, i cant prove it), and MGTOW Monk.

Old January 2nd, 2019 #3
SomeGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
This is the logical fallacy strawman:

It essentially claims that no order can be brought to women and by extension society.

Find one person even remotely claiming this. I don't think you can. Most of them are quite clear women USED TO be under control. They would love a return to rational law. But they dont see that happening, and they can't make it happen by wishing it.

MGTOW is exactly like concealed carry. It doesn't solve the general problem of nigger crime, it helps protects one person from nigger crime - because he himself doesn't have any power to do anything more than that. Just as one man can't change the divorce/family laws and take over tv to stop poisoning people's minds.

If you want to fight the System, that's not MGTOW, which is not a movement, but the MGTOW philosophy isn't against that - it's neutral. Most MGTOW would LOVE to see the system changed, but they've watched MRA and seen it get nowhere. Because of the jews. How many MGTOW understand that jews are the ultimate problem is unclear, but certainly many of the main youtubers do. Including vention, Big John (in my opinion he does, i cant prove it), and MGTOW Monk.
MGTOW represents the lowest opinion of women possible. I've never heard any discussion on what changed and why the selfish large children who make life hell now were better before other than generic stuff about feminism. You say I'm strawmanning but it's very difficult not to with such an imprecise set of ideas. In the same way I would strawman conservatives and liberals because they are so limited in their scope and often riddled with contradictions. If I dont raise these ideas you will never hear them.

Concealed carry us a good analogy because I feel the same about 2A nuts. They are not serious people. They are putting their political capital behind a concept of freedom that is fucking them over.

An appeal to individualism is largely meaningless to me because I'm quite sure shilling for Jews is the most profitable route an aryan can take from an individual perspective.

I'm not sure we have had the same exposure and maybe have a different idea of what MGTOW is. I mostly saw it during r the red pill, which is not exactly the same thing. I will check out the youtubers.

Old January 2nd, 2019 #4
SomeGuy

One thing I really like that you created is #TeamWhite. It really is true. You are with us or against us. There is no middle ground. And it's one team not fractional groups with certain politics. But notice how it's not #teamwhitemale. It easily could be. But it's not. And if you are so pro mgtow why isnt it?

Thread