Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 19th, 2018 #1
PostCardFromOldham

Default UK migrants send £21billion to families

Revealed: UK migrants send £21billion to families in their home nations with Nigerians sending £3.27bn last year
•Migrants in the UK are sending home £21billion to their families back home
•Makes UK fourth largest source of remittances after US, Saudi Arabia and UAE
•Nigeria was the top receiver of cash from the UK, with £3.27bn sent in 2017

By Amie Gordon For Mailonline

Published:12:25, 18 December 2018 | Updated:00:06, 19 December 2018
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-nations.html

Old December 19th, 2018 #2
Ray Allan

Right, I was standing in line at my local supermarket to buy a money order a few days ago, and there were a couple of mexcrements ahead of me wiring a Western Union money transfer back home to mariachi-land. When it was my turn, I told the clerk I would be spending my money within the US. No response from the clerk, however.

Our VNNUK posters need a similar icon, perhaps "Paki Alert," "Kaffir Alert" or something?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 19th, 2018 #3
Dawn Cannon

Meanwhile...

Israel’s Justice Ministry on Sunday (2012) proposed an amendment to a bill that would prohibit African migrants from transferring money abroad to their families.

If the bill is passed, African "migrants" could face six months in jail, or a NIS 29,200 fine for transferring funds abroad. The sentence is even harsher for anyone who aids African migrants transfer money abroad – one year in jail, a NIS 29,200 fine, or twice the sum the person took out, or was planning to take out, from Israel.

“The proposed bill is meant to help deal with the infiltrator problem by criminalizing the transfer of money by African migrants outside of Israel,” the Justice Ministry statement read.

The ministry said that the bill aims to reduce the economic incentives of illegally entering Israel, and to encourage African migrants to leave the country.

According to the new law, it is estimated that, based in part on the findings of migrant interviews that are conducted by the Population and Migration Authority immediately upon their entry to Israel, many are labor migrants who come to Israel to work and send money to their families back home. Therefore, the law explains, reducing the economic incentive for migrants is a significant and effective tool in dealing with the influx of "migrants".

http ://forward.com/articles/159033/israel-hopes-to-ban-african-remittances/#ixzz37TXWdm5F

Old December 19th, 2018 #4
Mother G

Default White Rule the Senior Heaven

We, as good Heaven's people, are at a critical crossroads. The decision on the table in Heaven right now is whether Earth's civilization is worth saving. The jews are in fact genetically designed murderers created by the Orion reptilian race to murder humanity so Orion could take over Earth eventually. Orion has coveted Earth for over 400,000 years but has never be able to win Earth in a battle as GOD ANU and his family did over 400,000 years ago.

GOD created Heaven long ago as a guided, though self-defined, developmental system for Souls. Heaven's system has many realms within it. Hell is part of every Heaven's System. Hell is the part of Heaven where lessons are learned. You set your own goals and challenges. You as a human may not like things that happen to you in life, but you can bet you set it all up to work on character defects. That is unless the jews have you on their radar targeting you at every turn which is what they've done to me since before my birth. They knew I was coming in to take them down.

The Heaven closest to Earth is called "Regular Heaven" and it is the senior Heaven that runs ALL the Heavens. Regular Heaven's occupants are all white because the planets it supports are either from Mars, Venus or the Atlantian Race and they are all white people. Regular Heaven was the first Heaven GOD created and others followed and are located near each planet or group of planets.

Not all races in Prime Creator's Existance are affiliated with a Heaven. The jews, blacks and hispanics are Orion jew created and not from Heaven. The 14 tribes of Israel were the first groups of sociopaths dropped off here by Orion some 2,300 years ago. Sociopaths are not created in nature. The Orions genetically modified themselves and created the jews without an emotional guidance system which makes them real live monsters.

The first 300 years the jews murdered every man, woman, child, infant, animal, burnt everyone's houses and businesses down everywhere they went. Ancient text describes this horror but the jews have hidden their crimes. After a time, the jews realized they were never getting anywhere murdering people by hand and knew they had to get control of the masses which is when they invented religion.

The jews landed on Italy some 2,000 and started the Catholic Church. As a result, the Italians are now riddled with the disease of sociopathy. The regular Catholics have no clue the jews run their religion.

The jew directive was to spread their sociopathic seed all over the world and to concentrate primarily on the white race that rules the Heavens. This is why there is such a push for the brown peoples to breed with the whites. The advertising is sickening.

Thanks to China and India, who purchased the secret to creating "sociopathic" souls from the jews, we now have around 3.5 billion sociopaths on Earth. Sigh.

If you are interested in the REAL truth directly from Heaven, tune in to my podcast at https://wakeuptothenewexistance.blubrry.net. I'm not sure how long my podcast will last as jew companies like google, youtube and facebook have terminated my accounts. On my site you can actually download the recordings, currently Podcasts 1-7, before it's too late.

Kisses Hugs and Love Love Love,
MG

Old December 19th, 2018 #5
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostCardFromOldham View Post
Revealed: UK migrants send £21billion to families in their home nations with Nigerians sending £3.27bn last year
•Migrants in the UK are sending home £21billion to their families back home
•Makes UK fourth largest source of remittances after US, Saudi Arabia and UAE
•Nigeria was the top receiver of cash from the UK, with £3.27bn sent in 2017

By Amie Gordon For Mailonline

Published:12:25, 18 December 2018 | Updated:00:06, 19 December 2018
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-nations.html
Amie Gordon (mailonline) is a moron. £21billion does not go to these families abroad. Instead, the £21billion is exchanged for foreign money which can be used abroad and the £21billion then falls into the hands of foreign "investors" who spend it buying up material wealth in the only country where pound sterling can be spent...the UK.

How the fuck do you think the Chinese, Arabs, Pakis and Jews bought up London? Well they didn't buy it with rupees and shekels, that's for sure.

Old December 31st, 2018 #6
fyc
fine young casuals

no doubt fraudulently obtained

Old December 31st, 2018 #7
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
no doubt fraudulently obtained
The sweaters of the world (often corporate bodies) don't give a shit how immigrants and foreign "workers" get their hands on this 'money as long as they are willing to convert it into the medium of exchange which must happen before their families can see any benefit from it back in their home country.

These fuckers grew incredibly rich paying third world workers a pittance but the billions they've aquired buys them sweet FA in the UK, so they need immigrants to flood the UK intent on sending money 'home' and it's then that the money gained from sweating their kith n kin is used for that exchange. Thus immigrants must buy their native money with pounds sterling and in this way they serve as an ever-growing cash cow for international finance.

This is an essential but much misunderstood element of what is laughably called "the global economy" by the political cranks and TV pundits who constantly lie when promoting the "economic benefits" of immigration.

Old January 1st, 2019 #8
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
The sweaters of the world (often corporate bodies) don't give a shit how immigrants and foreign "workers" get their hands on this 'money as long as they are willing to convert it into the medium of exchange which must happen before their families can see any benefit from it back in their home country.

These fuckers grew incredibly rich paying third world workers a pittance but the billions they've aquired buys them sweet FA in the UK, so they need immigrants to flood the UK intent on sending money 'home' and it's then that the money gained from sweating their kith n kin is used for that exchange. Thus immigrants must buy their native money with pounds sterling and in this way they serve as an ever-growing cash cow for international finance.

This is an essential but much misunderstood element of what is laughably called "the global economy" by the political cranks and TV pundits who constantly lie when promoting the "economic benefits" of immigration.
economic benefits off immigration what a sick joke i really hate our traitorous rulers

Thread