VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 15th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default James Dean ( 1931 - 1955 ) - good icon or bad role model ?

Unbiasedly speaking it started with this man . . .

The youth became rebellious.

He was the first actor in history to portray 'rebellious youth characters' . .

The emanzipation of the youth from their parents' house began in the 1950s ( after World War 2 ) and the NWO certainly , like it or not , had a role in creating this counterculture. .

James Dean , even though dying before the true 'high-phase' of Rock 'n Roll music , more or less became one of their icons . .

How I view James Dean as such . .

Like I said , he was the first actor to portray 'rebellious youth' . . The irony is that he died because of the so-called 'rebellious lifestyle' he portrayed in movies . .

He hit the road like a racer and in time it crashed . .

- - - - -

I had an interest in James Dean for a long time . . I think he is one of the most fascinating characters of newer history . .

Because of his young death he was held up as the eternal 'youthful rebel' and served as a role model for many generations to follow . .

Maybe it was 'tragic irony' that he died so young ?

Because of his young death he became 'immortal' and people always associate him with the 'youthful rebel' . .

I suppose had he lived on then ( for the record , he would be 87 by now ) people would not have associated the 'eternal youthful rebel' with him . .

But I also have to mention that the NWO certainly had a hand in cutting Aryan youth more or less loose from their parents back then ( via music , movies etc . .) . .

How do you view Dean ?

He may have been a good actor ( actually I think for his age he was quite a 'charismatic' character . . .) and also had a 'wild' private life , yet do you think maybe he is held up by people who wish to 'keep youth rebellious' , in a way ?

James Dean incorporates the 'eternal youth rebel' . .

Well . .

However,like I said , I enjoy his movies. .

For the record, I once even ran into a website ( unfortunately couldn't find it anymore . .) which presented a graphic how James Dean might look would he be alive in recent times ( the same website also presented supposed 'aged' Elvis , Marilyn Monroe etc . .) lol

Would be interesting trying to imagine how Dean would have looked ( he died in '55 ) , let's say only the 70's , for example . .

Concerning his movies , I like best 'East Of Eden' ( based on a novel by John Steinbeck ) . .

It also would be interesting trying to imagine what other roles Dean might have played , had he lived on. . .

In the 60's he would already have been in his 30ies . .

He was the icon of the Rock 'n Rollers generation ( born in '31 ; most people belonging to the "Rock 'n Roller generation" were vintage 30ies and had their youth in the 50ies . .) . .

Interesting character . .

What do you think?

. .

Last edited by ColdFire; November 15th, 2018 at 11:07 AM.

Thread