Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Crime Center
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Do the love letters prove that Steele went crazy? See them at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=
Steele is sane and was framed by the ADL and the government. 2 14.29%
Steele is sane and was not framed. 3 21.43%
It is not possible to know if he is crazy or was framed. 6 42.86%
Steele is playing crazy and was not framed. 0 0%
Steele is completely crazy and was framed. 0 0%
Steele is completely crazy and was not framed. 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 10th, 2012 #21
Hadding

I'd say that "completely crazy" is a gross overstatement, but it's reasonable to say that he was probably not his normal self after the rupture and surgery, given his behavior and the fact that people are frequently not quite themselves after such a trauma, like the Englishman that turned queer as the result of a minor stroke.

The people who say that it is impossible to know if he was framed are in effect saying that he was not framed, because a frame-up claim like that needs evidence to be taken seriously.

Last edited by Hadding; July 10th, 2012 at 02:48 PM.

Old July 10th, 2012 #22
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I'd say that "completely crazy" is a gross overstatement, but it's reasonable to say that he was probably not his normal self after the rupture and surgery, given his behavior and the fact that people are frequently not quite themselves after such a trauma, like the Englishman that turned queer as the result of a minor stroke.
You are aware of the time difference between the aorta and the alleged crime? What explanation do you have for the people who know him - like his wife and kids - not subscribing to this theory? Surely they would be in the best position to know if he was mad, having a) actually met him and b) spent significant amounts of time with him.

Quote:
The people who say that it is impossible to know if he was framed are in effect saying that he was not framed, because a frame-up claim like that needs evidence to be taken seriously.
Personally, I find it impossible to say with 100% certainty whether he did it or not and without having witnessed the events firsthand, I never will be able to say with certainty.

There is some evidence that he could have been framed. There is no evidence presented so far that he was or is insane.

He either did it or was framed. Unfortunately, attempts to discuss this in order to ascertain which are met with frantic posts full of opinion, red herrings and insults so it's difficult to actually have any sort of debate on the matter. Many have given up.

Old July 10th, 2012 #23
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile A Pearl that I Missed

Here is a little pearl that I missed on the transcripts. Steele is writing to Tatyana by way of introduction before he was arrested. It will help our remaining voters avoid the confusion displayed by some of the first voters. BTW, Steele was using 10 year old photos taken before his surgery to find his Ukrainian honeys.

Quote:
http://www.stopnetspend.com/steele/day4.pdf

4-820-16

"I'm only here for one thing, to find my second half, a girl I cannot live without. I will settle for nothing less than pure and complete love this time. I settled for less once before and now know better. It was good. It lasted a long time and produced the greatest children in the world, but I deserve more. I will not have another American woman. Never again."

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 10th, 2012 at 03:16 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 10th, 2012 #24
varg

Clearly that's evidence of being crazy.

Oh wait. It's not.

Old July 10th, 2012 #25
Bev
drinking tea

Even if we ignore Steele's tale of trying to bust some sort of mail order bride scam and accept that this is his girlfriend - how does that prove he tried to kill his wife?

Sure, it provides a convenient motive for the prosecution, (and make no mistake, many times, police decide who did it within the first day and then set about proving it without considering any other option) but there are thousands of people in similar situations. If my MIL died under odd circumstances, I'm sure the authorities could find plenty of motive to have a good chance of pinning it on me or my SIL, even though it would be nothing to do with us. I'm sure many of us can think of certain situations that might occur and which they would be likely suspects for.

Old July 10th, 2012 #26
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Changing the Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Even if we ignore Steele's tale of trying to bust some sort of mail order bride scam and accept that this is his girlfriend - how does that prove he tried to kill his wife?

Sure, it provides a convenient motive for the prosecution, (and make no mistake, many times, police decide who did it within the first day and then set about proving it without considering any other option) but there are thousands of people in similar situations. If my MIL died under odd circumstances, I'm sure the authorities could find plenty of motive to have a good chance of pinning it on me or my SIL, even though it would be nothing to do with us. I'm sure many of us can think of certain situations that might occur and which they would be likely suspects for.
Silly you! This poll has NOTHING to do with whether Steele tried to kill his wife. Who cares? It has to do only with him being crazy. You will have to translate MIL and SIL from Brit speak for us on this side of the pond.

BTW, Cyndi must have enjoyed listening to Steele's introductory letter to Tatyana read to the jury. It is clear when you read the entire transcript that Cyndi came across as a consummate liar. This is one of a hundred examples. The jury didn't believe a word out of her mouth and the same thing eventually happened to me. I am a recovered Steele Cheerleader.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 10th, 2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 10th, 2012 #27
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Silly you!
More insults. A pattern emerges.

Quote:
This poll has NOTHING to do with whether Steele tried to kill his wife.
You haven't spent hours and dollars on trying to persuade us he is mad because you took a dislike to the pattern of his socks, so it has every relevance.

Don't want the evidence examining? Don't introduce it into the thread.

Quote:
Who cares?
Self-evidently you do, because you responded.

Quote:
It has to do only with him being crazy.
In that case, no. Wanting a new woman OR blowing open some sort of mail order bride scam is not evidence of nuttery.

Quote:
You will have to translate MIL and SIL from Brit speak for us on this side of the pond.
Mother-in-law and sister-in-law.

Quote:
BTW, Cyndi must have enjoyed listening to Steele's introductory letter to Tatyana read to the jury. It is clear when you read the entire transcript that Cyndi came across as a consummate liar. This is one of a hundred examples.
Unless she believes the mail-order bride scam story, of course.

Old July 10th, 2012 #28
Hadding

Quote:
You are aware of the time difference between the aorta and the alleged crime?
Yeah. Do you understand what I said? That this kind of thing can permanently alter somebody's personality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev
What explanation do you have for the people who know him - like his wife and kids - not subscribing to this theory?
I don't know that they've expressed any opinion of their own about this particular interpretation. I see Mrs. Steele's behavior in general as obedience. The way Mr. Steele addressed her in the phone-call from prison, you can tell that he expected that he could tell her what to do and she would do it.

Old July 10th, 2012 #29
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Yeah. Do you understand what I said? That this kind of thing can permanently alter somebody's personality?

I don't know that they've expressed any opinion of their own about this particular interpretation. I see Mrs. Steele's behavior in general as obedience. The way Mr. Steele addressed her in the phone-call from prison, you can tell that he expected that he could tell her what to do and she would do it.
Hadding may not realize why that he is correct. I must have read a hundred different stories of divorces triggered from ROUTINE heart bypass surgery. The patient's personality radically changes overnight and a divorce is filed for 3 months later. Ruptured aorta surgery is 100 times more dangerous than this and causes far more brain damage. As far as I know, Steele is the only survivor of a ruptured ascending aorta. He is a walking medical curiosity even if he is crazier than a shithouse rat.

You are correct about Cyndi's behavior being one of obedience during the jail phone call from Steele. When she finally dried out from downers, the Material Girl in her saw dollar signs. She had many meetings with Traci Wheelan the U.S. Attorney. This was a partnership made in heaven. Traci gets to play "get the Nazi criminal" to receive a promotion and Cyndi gets to play "loving loyal wife" who gets to pocket all of the loot. More importantly, Cyndi's problem is locked up for life.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 10th, 2012 at 09:22 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 10th, 2012 #30
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Lightbulb Got An Idea For An Even Better Poll...

Seriously, I wonder how Pauly feels about us taking a poll on his own sanity in the Nutzpah Lounge?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
My vote is on the Pauly girl being crazier than a shithouse mouse but I see the elderly queen didn't list that as an option.

Old July 10th, 2012 #31
George Mann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Seriously, I wonder how Pauly feels about us taking a poll on his own sanity in the Nutzpah Lounge?
Exactly where is the poll you are referring to? And by the way, Pauly is clearly a professional character assassin!

Old July 11th, 2012 #32
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I understood. But if his personality was permanently altered from clever lawyer to insane murderous nutcase, you and others should have no problem in highlighting all the other strange and insane things he has done.

But if his wife and family (who presumably know him better than Internet doctors and shrinks) are unable to provide testimony to the fact that he began keeping his underpants in the fridge or sacrificing kittens whilst naked under a full moon, then it's doubtful anybody else can.

Which brings us to the question: does one accusation of criminal behaviour make someone insane? The answer is, of course, no.

--------------------
Over 70% either disbelieve or doubt the smears.

Old July 11th, 2012 #33
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Underpants in the Fridge

Quote:
I understood. But if his personality was permanently altered from clever lawyer to insane murderous nutcase, you and others should have no problem in highlighting all the other strange and insane things he has done.

But if his wife and family (who presumably know him better than Internet doctors and shrinks) are unable to provide testimony to the fact that he began keeping his underpants in the fridge or sacrificing kittens whilst naked under a full moon, then it's doubtful anybody else can.

Which brings us to the question: does one accusation of criminal behaviour make someone insane? The answer is, of course, no.

--------------------
Over 70% either disbelieve or doubt the smears.
For my preliminary list of 36 proofs that Steele went crazy see http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1409280#2810 . Many of them will not be clear because they are in note form only.

The Famous but Incompetent are apparently keeping his underpants in the refrigerator in case a new trial is granted. They claim that when they told him that he was under arrest that he shit himself. Steele has disputed this in his rants but the agent's testimony is uncontested. Inquiring minds want to see the underwear.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 11th, 2012 at 12:53 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 11th, 2012 #34
Bev
drinking tea

I eagerly await the expansion of the list of "proofs". It'll be interesting to see how many have alternative, reasonable explanations.

Old July 11th, 2012 #35
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Second Coming is Coming

Quote:
I eagerly await the expansion of the list of "proofs". It'll be interesting to see how many have alternative, reasonable explanations.
The Second Coming of Steele's webmaster is due. I don't want him to miss the excitement so I will save the proofs for him.

Old July 11th, 2012 #36
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The Second Coming of Steele's webmaster is due. I don't want him to miss the excitement so I will save the proofs for him.
Now there's a surprise we didn't see coming.

Old July 11th, 2012 #37
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Poll Author Abused

I am not too surprised that the humble author of this poll has been abused. Those who abuse me seem to be reluctant to vote however. I expected a hundred votes by now at least. The original thread on the Steele case is over 140 pages long. Perhaps I should have made this poll anonymous.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 11th, 2012 at 07:03 PM. Reason: typos

Old July 11th, 2012 #38
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry

Quote:

I had forgotten about that neo-queer Englishman. He never had any previous sexual attraction for other men. He told his fiance when she visited him in the hospital that he was not interested in her any more. It was a "Sorry sweetheart, nothing personal but I don't like girls any more." Then he became a hairdresser.

In Steele's case, the surgery seems to have caused him to be obsessed with Ukrainian women. It also seems to have caused him to throw ALL caution to the winds when it came to getting one or more of them. This is behavior that would be expected of a teenage boy, not a 64 year old man who had been thru prostate surgery and a near brush with death from a ruptured aorta.

Old July 11th, 2012 #39
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

You're a nasty little slug full of ulterior motives. I hope someone puts an end to your madness, sooner than later.

Old July 12th, 2012 #40
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Whiggers Coming Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
You're a nasty little slug full of ulterior motives. I hope someone puts an end to your madness, sooner than later.
Unlike Whiggers of your ilk, I post under my own name.

Tags
aorta surgery, edgar steele, insanity, lawyers

Thread