VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Audio
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 21st, 2019 #61
Hans Grosse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
restarting..we're penultimate ch 7 today. new recording system, back to mp3. nice and loud so you can hear it.

A People That Shall Dwell Alone, by Kevin MacDonald

p. 309-326

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...A-p309-326.mp3 (47m)

jews and conscientiousness. the psych profile of the jew, his tribe, within his family. making a people that is scholarly, non-ruddy. way to think about it. until they need israel, they were focused on pale, skinny, burning with inner light. obeying 613 commandments. inducing guilt in children but also investing heavily, particularly after industrial revolution.

[will be recording steadily now that i have a system that works]

Thank Christ I was starting to think you got Mossaded!

Gave me the chance to read the book on my on but look forward to hearing the added depth you provide.

Old September 22nd, 2019 #62
Hans Grosse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
A People That Shall Dwell Alone, by Kevin MacDonald

p. 326-349 end ch7

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...A-p309-326.mp3 (1:12m)

how jews form themselves via education, cultivate us-them with their rituals, eating, dressing, mating and other practices
Accidentally reposted the audio for 309-325.

Old September 1st, 2021 #63
moldberg

Instructions to get this audiobook working:

1. Most of the files are m4a, but they download as mp3. The file name as it appears in the link will be something like MacDonald-PTSDA-BEGIN-xxviii.m4a, but if you download it, by default the name will be MacDonald-PTSDA-BEGIN-xxviii.mp3 and then you have to change it to m4a for the file to play. The last few are actual mp3 files (the ones that have mp3 in the link name).

2. One part is linked twice, and one part is never linked but you can find it here: https://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/...A-p326-349.mp3

3. The third session works if you rename it as .aac, although it's semi-broken in various ways (has strange noise in the beginning, displayed as different lengths in different programs, doesn't play properly in certain programs, speeds up if you convert to m4a without re-encoding despite the fact that this shouldn't affect the audio at all). I managed to seemingly fix all this weirdness by removing the first two seconds (the strange noise) in mp3DirectCut (after changing to aac), then converting to m4a without re-encoding in ffmpeg ( ffmpeg -i in.aac -acodec copy -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc out.m4a ).

Thread