Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 30th, 2007 #41
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,761
J.P. Slovjanski
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Правда View Post
Slovyanski has corrupted my nice thread.

I have a nice Communist solution for human pollution Commies like himself, 25 years каторга in the Kubaka gold mines near Magadan. Proletarian work for the ideals of Marxist Leninism right comrade? I put that dirty piece of trash on ignore.

Here's a nice video of typical Russian scenes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5tGClg0xUA

Too bad the coward put me on ignore before I had a chance to ask him if he actually LIVES in Russia or has even been here.

I came into this thread to point out yet again, to the ignorant, that Russia is not a "white paradise" or some such nonsense. First of all, it is true that it is not "politically correct" here. You can make negative comments about Jews, blacks, or whatever. That does not necessarily mean that they give a shit about your "white race" or they will feel some kind of unity with you because you are white.

Personally from what I have seen in the last year jokes about "niggers" start to piss me off, because in many ways modern Russians are living in a glass house. It's not like American black women are leaving the country to work as prostitutes for white Russians. This is part of the severe ego problem in Russia. Khruschev turned the USSR into an imperial superpower- and feelings of superiority and animosity grew within and without. Since 1991, Russians became an oppressed and exploited people, but Putin has managed to salvage enough strength to build some kind of facade. So Russians again think they are strong despite plenty of evidence that they are still exploited internationally, that they will not be able under this system to withstand the inevitable blows of NATO/EU, and despite all the evidence of Russia's social weakness.

Plus, I came into the thread because experience has shown me that racialists, who generally don't really have a serious ideology, don't show any more respect for Russian women than non-whites or Russian men for that matter. Looking back I would say that most racialists come from somewhat privileged, conservative backgrounds, and they are threatened by the idea of women who care about careers, don't want to be housewives, etc. Of course they blame this on feminism but it is the capitalist system that forced women into the work place, and women have been working in the modern workplace as far back as the early 20th century(prior to this, women still worked but their means of production were often in the home). They see Russian women as submissive(and unfortunately in some ways they are), and they see them as having low self-esteem(making them easy to take advantage of). I should also point out that Russia is EXTREMELY DE-POLITICIZED, and this is especially true of the women.

Russia is simply not the "savior of the white race"(whatever the fuck that is at the moment of writing). If your nation, ethnicity, heritage, or whatever is important to you, then your only solution is socialist revolution along Marxist-Leninst lines, and that means you will inevitably have to...GASP!!! work with people who are 'non-white'. I'm sorry but there it is. The fate of your 'race' and culture depends on them, and theirs on your fate. That's just the way it is.

Don't blame Marx for that situation, he accurately pointed out that it was capitalism which brought the world into that condition.
__________________
Hey morons!! BAN ME!!!

Last edited by J.P. Slovjanski; May 30th, 2007 at 04:35 AM.
 
Old May 30th, 2007 #42
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,761
J.P. Slovjanski
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS Cat View Post
Slovjanski is a communist who thinks the only hope for whites is communist revolution. Then again I don't think he really cares about the white race anyway. His habitat is the phora which is his home and he mostly posts there. He used to be a racist and posted here and on SF. His sig expresses a strong desire to be banned and we should grant his request to be banned and do it.
You're here since April of 2007 and you're going to announce my history? Whatever. I should also point out that I don't particularly care that Communist revolution would be the only 'hope for whites', I am just stating an objective fact which is based on the reasons for immigration, imperial exploitation, globalization, etc. I don't particularly see Europeans as being in danger of 'going extinct' in the foreseeable future, and I have never felt at any time that someone was forcing or enticing me to have children with a 'non-white' mate. My appreciation of looks that happen to be 'white'(actually of a specific ethnicity) is a personal choice and until such time that someone tries to deny me that choice, I am not going to make a big deal of it. Personal choice, personal responsibility. Who is afraid of those words?
__________________
Hey morons!! BAN ME!!!
 
Old May 30th, 2007 #43
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée
 
Hugo Böse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Four Seasons Jalalabad
Posts: 8,569
Hugo Böse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucumseh View Post
Too bad your hero, Hitler, saw Russians as nothing but Sub-human, no better than dogs. Oops...i guess he was just high on amphetamines, when he was making all these declarations. He probably doesn't really believe it. Or perhaps, he never made such proclamations, its just a conspiracy by the Jewish media to twist his words.

Of course i'm no expert on Russia, but i'm willing to be that the neo-nazi stuff is just a fad among a small % of the population.
During world wars I and II the American propaganda machine made Germans out to be subhuman demons, not even to mention the characterization they made of the Japanese. Even the oh so enlightened left liberals of today demonize their enemies, remember, Serbs wanted to commit genocide and all Iraqis are terrorists, and so on and so forth. States at war always demonize the enemy.
__________________
_______
Political correctness is an intellectual gulag.
 
Old May 30th, 2007 #44
Kievsky
Senior Member
 
Kievsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,229
Kievsky
Default work with non-whites?

Slovyanski,

To what extent do you mean "work with non-whites?" Do you mean to accept multi-racialism and miscegenation etc.? Go along with the rainbow crowd?

Funny thing - before I discovered organized White nationalism, I met those people in Boston. I started going to "Earth First!" events in the area, and noticed that they were basically the same crowd is the International Socialist Organization and PSP and a few other acronyms which I forgot what they mean. These people were not serious about doing anything except making puppets and protesting, and bashing White people the way VNN'ers bash non-Whites.

Second thing. I have been in situations where non-Whites have complained to me that they are poor, and I offered them an easy path to improve their situation, and they didn't take it. When I was living in Boston a Puerto Rican mother of 4 complained to me that she was poor. We were about 4 metro stops from downtown Boston. This was 1999. I said, "Fine, I'll teach you computers and you can waltz into an affirmative action job at one of the financial companies in downtown Boston." She even knew someone who worked at one of the companies who said, "learn computers and send a resume and we'll hire you as an entry level help desk technician paying 45k a year."

I gave this woman about 40 hours of condensed training, from taking apart a computer and identifying all parts and putting it back together, to typing without looking at the keys, to file management and network management through the DOS prompt, to installing the OS, to installing applications, to using help menus on applications, to connecting to the Internet. She was ready to roll.

Then her boyfriend told her "don't do it, you'll lose the welfare benefits and lose the opportunity to buy your Section 8 condominium." She was paying about 400 a month rent because she was subsdized; I was paying 1400 for a smaller condo.

So she didn't do it. It was for nothing.

Second story. Computer job in Connecticut. One of my co-workers is Black and he complains about being poor. I found 2 solutions for him, one which he took, one he didn't. One solution was to get a paper route just for the Christmas season and get the tips. He did and was able to buy his daughter some decent Christmas presents and get out of credit card debt.

He did not live with his daughter and was paying child support and wanted to reduce it. He lived one town away from a CSA farm owned by extremely wealthy nigger-lovers. I told him about this farm and said he could subscribe to it and he could bring food directly to his daughter and therefore do a motion to reduce child support payments. And save some money for himself too. The CSA people would have definitely given him lots of stuff every week just for showing up and being a smiling magical negro for them. The owner was from a household name plutocrat family and they were all into Rastafarian this and Jamaican that. He would have had to work for 3 hours every Saturday morning. He didn't want to do it. Too much work.

Anyway, my point is that non-Whites aren't worth working with. They are easily bought out by anyone who offers them an easier way out. You can't trust them like you can trust fellow White nationalists.

I know what you are saying about Russia, Slavyanski. It's not a happy place. The people aren't nice to each other, unless it's childhood friends.

I noticed you talk a lot about the woman question. It is necessary to deal fairly with women. There is no free lunch in the world. If you think you can own a "slave" of any form without consequences, whether a woman or a black, you are mistaken. If you want lots of children, you must support the woman.

You bring up some good points, but I looked at your Rational Red site and it's all about theory, not practice. It seems like you type your blog and think that's "activism." What do you actually do in real life to accomplish your goals?

I am working on economic relocalization, and I want to see what it leads to. Maybe communism, but I doubt it. Perhaps economic protectionist socialism.

But I think we should try a practice, and see what theory it leads to, rather than the other way around.
 
Old May 30th, 2007 #45
ngrh8r
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski View Post
Communism is indeed not racial, but nor does it aim at the elimination of 'race'(itself an arbitrary concept). Communism is about self-determination for all people, and an equality of nations which means that they don't exploit each other.

Racial or not, I'm starting to suspect that a socialist government is the only
way to stem the tide of immigration and preserve European culture in America.

Be a little more up front with us, JP.
There's nothing inherently racial about communism. History, however, shows us that there is quite a bit of room for creative interpretation of Marxixt principles.

Need I remind you that Joe Stalin, the jew , was quite obviously not a fan of the Chosen People? Indeed, Stalin was as big a fan of The Protocols as Hitler.
 
Old May 30th, 2007 #46
Apocales
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 401
Apocales
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r View Post
Racial or not, I'm starting to suspect that a socialist government is the only
way to stem the tide of immigration and preserve European culture in America.

Be a little more up front with us, JP.
There's nothing inherently racial about communism. History, however, shows us that there is quite a bit of room for creative interpretation of Marxixt principles.

Need I remind you that Joe Stalin, the jew , was quite obviously not a fan of the Chosen People? Indeed, Stalin was as big a fan of The Protocols as Hitler.
We are all entitled to our own opinions. I think a socialist country with racial codes would be a way. As a way to preserve our numbers to some realistic degree, although I would admit it would hard to enforce. Perhaps even birth-caps as well. Stalin was georgian not jewish, to be fair he looked like super mario .
 
Old May 30th, 2007 #47
Ovidio
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 436
Ovidio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski View Post
Communism is indeed not racial, but nor does it aim at the elimination of 'race'(itself an arbitrary concept). Communism is about self-determination for all people, and an equality of nations which means that they don't exploit each other.
elimination, not visually. but more or lesss the idea that they are all equal and there isn't any difference.
__________________
Il mondo, me scomparso, avra' bisogno ancora del' idea che e' stata e' sara la piu' audace, la piu' originale e la piu' mediterranea ed europea delle idee. La storia mi dara' ragione.




 
Old May 30th, 2007 #48
Ovidio
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 436
Ovidio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski View Post
Too bad the coward put me on ignore before I had a chance to ask him if he actually LIVES in Russia or has even been here.

I came into this thread to point out yet again, to the ignorant, that Russia is not a "white paradise" or some such nonsense. First of all, it is true that it is not "politically correct" here. You can make negative comments about Jews, blacks, or whatever. That does not necessarily mean that they give a shit about your "white race" or they will feel some kind of unity with you because you are white.

Personally from what I have seen in the last year jokes about "niggers" start to piss me off, because in many ways modern Russians are living in a glass house. It's not like American black women are leaving the country to work as prostitutes for white Russians. This is part of the severe ego problem in Russia. Khruschev turned the USSR into an imperial superpower- and feelings of superiority and animosity grew within and without. Since 1991, Russians became an oppressed and exploited people, but Putin has managed to salvage enough strength to build some kind of facade. So Russians again think they are strong despite plenty of evidence that they are still exploited internationally, that they will not be able under this system to withstand the inevitable blows of NATO/EU, and despite all the evidence of Russia's social weakness.

Plus, I came into the thread because experience has shown me that racialists, who generally don't really have a serious ideology, don't show any more respect for Russian women than non-whites or Russian men for that matter. Looking back I would say that most racialists come from somewhat privileged, conservative backgrounds, and they are threatened by the idea of women who care about careers, don't want to be housewives, etc. Of course they blame this on feminism but it is the capitalist system that forced women into the work place, and women have been working in the modern workplace as far back as the early 20th century(prior to this, women still worked but their means of production were often in the home). They see Russian women as submissive(and unfortunately in some ways they are), and they see them as having low self-esteem(making them easy to take advantage of). I should also point out that Russia is EXTREMELY DE-POLITICIZED, and this is especially true of the women.

Russia is simply not the "savior of the white race"(whatever the fuck that is at the moment of writing). If your nation, ethnicity, heritage, or whatever is important to you, then your only solution is socialist revolution along Marxist-Leninst lines, and that means you will inevitably have to...GASP!!! work with people who are 'non-white'. I'm sorry but there it is. The fate of your 'race' and culture depends on them, and theirs on your fate. That's just the way it is.

Don't blame Marx for that situation, he accurately pointed out that it was capitalism which brought the world into that condition.
i can seriously understand your points. but to say that you need to revert back to a system where the Russians as a whole had it much worse than they do now, I cannot agree with. It seems that it bothers you how Russians are treated and rightly so. You must realize just as Russia is a young country in term of breaking the chains of false promises and castles in the skies from commissars, so we must also have to break our chains of thinking of russians as commie bastards with hot Russian whores. the Jews and the Whaite traitors have played both sides for the worse.

It is almost daily that I encounter an American who thinks Russsia is a poor backward stupid country. This is because of course they are taught this. They do not know that Russia has the third largest gold reserves, the biggest natural resources, some of the best scientists and education and has the potential to save the west.

Russia might not be in the greatest state of affairs and there is an illusion out up by Putin. But there is no doubt that he is making progress for the better. The rise of Nationalists there and their proactive work is giving inspiration to many around the world who are hopless and want a better society. Your nation will once and for all be put and judged in her rightful place.

There is no doubt that the masses must always be controlled including myself. The question is for whom and for what reason. Western imperialism, as you call it, does not benefit me in any way shape or form. I am not worried about the particulars of what we do to others, but what others do to us. Our "western governments" have sold our people not for the better but for the worse.
__________________
Il mondo, me scomparso, avra' bisogno ancora del' idea che e' stata e' sara la piu' audace, la piu' originale e la piu' mediterranea ed europea delle idee. La storia mi dara' ragione.




 
Old May 30th, 2007 #49
Ovidio
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 436
Ovidio
Default

I doubt we need any help from the different races whatsoever.

Throughout history European justice lead the way to our freedoms. The rise of Mohammad and the Arabs in 620 AD created a vast empire when 400 years later as the were knocking on the doors of Consatantinople, the Pope of Rome called a crusade and saved Europe.

The Muslim invasion of Spain, as the tried to enter France, Charles Martel smashed them at Tours, no one helped us.


The Mongol hordes reach Vienna and once again they were stopped cold in their tracks.

History is repeat with non white invasion into our nation, we never needed a world wide brotherhood of saviors.

For any political institution to work it must be implemented and realized.It cannot be idealized.


Leninism, Maoism have been implemented and failed. Not by outside forces but internally because the ideaology was antithesis to human nature. it was not a vehicle for progress but stifled it.

National socialism and Italian Fascism worked. It was tratoious outside forces, i.e the whole world that had to bring it down. Dissent from the people was non existent. Do not claim that dissent was existent but the Nazis or fascists suppressed it. The governments of both those countries gave more freedom than what America has today. Just look at their gun laws for one. They were more lenient then they are in the US.

Hitler and Mussolini id not have to drive in bullet proof cars as a matter of fact the drove in open cars. Never an asasination attempt
__________________
Il mondo, me scomparso, avra' bisogno ancora del' idea che e' stata e' sara la piu' audace, la piu' originale e la piu' mediterranea ed europea delle idee. La storia mi dara' ragione.




 
Old May 30th, 2007 #50
NS Cat
Senior Member
 
NS Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: In the barn hunting for jew rodents
Posts: 1,539
NS Cat
Default

Hmm I've been reading some old threads on SF and apparently there was a guy who used to post there called J P Slovjanski. I think it is the same guy. Back then he seemed to be a WN and under his name it said "the voice of reason" instead of "Marxist-Leninist". There was a thread there in which the Sfers where discussing the balkans and the caucasus and wheter the psuedo-white islamics who live there are white. Most people said they weren't but J.P. and a couple otheres said they were. From observing what he wrote there it seems like he talked as if he was one of these psuedo-whites. I have an idea. Maybe J.P. knows that communism is bad but he pretends to think it is good because he wants to push it on nations in order to damage them. Maybe he is a chechen and is unhappy that Russia is rising up and he wants to make it be communist again in order to make it go down.

I might be wrong about this tho. When I searched for the post of JP Slovjanksi on SF it might have been a different person.
__________________
Niggers are the anchors that White people feel compelled to drag around. - Flame Baiter

Jews from their lips

Tolerance=White Death

Last edited by NS Cat; May 30th, 2007 at 01:39 PM. Reason: I need to say a just a little bit more
 
Old May 30th, 2007 #51
Kievsky
Senior Member
 
Kievsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,229
Kievsky
Default Armed proletariat?

The weakness in Slavyanski's argument is his deus ex machina of an "armed proletariat."

Think about this multi-racial "armed proletariat." It would require "soldiers" who are disciplined and selfless. Now imagine JP's armed proletariat composed of large percentages of niggers and Mexicans. See the problem there?

Second, the technology for wiping out even a well disciplined armed proletariat is in place. Do a google on "Reaper Drone" it's a remote controlled airplane with laser guided missiles.

Any idea of armed uprising is fantasy; exactly what Slavyanski accuses us of.

What I'm attempting is to change the culture from within to convince people to relocalize their economies, therefore "starve the Beast."

I want to see if it's possible to have ANY affect at all on the Beast. To see if it's possible to modify mass behaviour in my direction, even just a little bit.

The Beast survives on controlling mass behaviour, I believe. If we can change the culture, then we can begin to see how to at least resist the Beast, the International Finance system, whatever you want to call it.

So that's my opposing theory. It doesn't rely on an armed uprising or on non-White "comrades in arms" who will betray you for some shiny bling. A modest attempt to change the culture; or perhaps if and when resource depletion kicks in, to take part in the changing of the culture in our direction.
 
Old May 30th, 2007 #52
Ovidio
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 436
Ovidio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
The weakness in Slavyanski's argument is his deus ex machina of an "armed proletariat."

Think about this multi-racial "armed proletariat." It would require "soldiers" who are disciplined and selfless. Now imagine JP's armed proletariat composed of large percentages of niggers and Mexicans. See the problem there?

Second, the technology for wiping out even a well disciplined armed proletariat is in place. Do a google on "Reaper Drone" it's a remote controlled airplane with laser guided missiles.

Any idea of armed uprising is fantasy; exactly what Slavyanski accuses us of.

What I'm attempting is to change the culture from within to convince people to relocalize their economies, therefore "starve the Beast."

I want to see if it's possible to have ANY affect at all on the Beast. To see if it's possible to modify mass behaviour in my direction, even just a little bit.

The Beast survives on controlling mass behaviour, I believe. If we can change the culture, then we can begin to see how to at least resist the Beast, the International Finance system, whatever you want to call it.

So that's my opposing theory. It doesn't rely on an armed uprising or on non-White "comrades in arms" who will betray you for some shiny bling. A modest attempt to change the culture; or perhaps if and when resource depletion kicks in, to take part in the changing of the culture in our direction.
having been in the marines I can attest that multi-racial armies do not work! that is why we are getting smoked.

Furthermore, the Soviet Union realized this even back then and began segregating their units.
__________________
Il mondo, me scomparso, avra' bisogno ancora del' idea che e' stata e' sara la piu' audace, la piu' originale e la piu' mediterranea ed europea delle idee. La storia mi dara' ragione.




 
Old May 30th, 2007 #53
Magog
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,191
Magog
Default

Best news all decade. Russia forever.
 
Old May 31st, 2007 #54
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,761
J.P. Slovjanski
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS Cat View Post
Hmm I've been reading some old threads on SF and apparently there was a guy who used to post there called J P Slovjanski. I think it is the same guy. Back then he seemed to be a WN and under his name it said "the voice of reason" instead of "Marxist-Leninist". There was a thread there in which the Sfers where discussing the balkans and the caucasus and wheter the psuedo-white islamics who live there are white. Most people said they weren't but J.P. and a couple otheres said they were. From observing what he wrote there it seems like he talked as if he was one of these psuedo-whites. I have an idea. Maybe J.P. knows that communism is bad but he pretends to think it is good because he wants to push it on nations in order to damage them. Maybe he is a chechen and is unhappy that Russia is rising up and he wants to make it be communist again in order to make it go down.

I might be wrong about this tho. When I searched for the post of JP Slovjanksi on SF it might have been a different person.
Wow, you're a bit slow aren't you? Thanks for wasting part of this thread stating things that nearly everyone here has known for several years.

Maybe if you weren't so fucking ignorant about Europe, you would know that Bosnian 'Muslims'(who are mostly secular) are indeed white, and Russia is not "rising up". If you weren't a moron, you would see that Russia's standard of living, life expectancy, etc. has DECLINED since the fall of revisionism.
__________________
Hey morons!! BAN ME!!!
 
Old May 31st, 2007 #55
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,761
J.P. Slovjanski
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right is Right View Post
During world wars I and II the American propaganda machine made Germans out to be subhuman demons, not even to mention the characterization they made of the Japanese. Even the oh so enlightened left liberals of today demonize their enemies, remember, Serbs wanted to commit genocide and all Iraqis are terrorists, and so on and so forth. States at war always demonize the enemy.
8 million Soviet citizens were murdered due to Hitler's aggressive invasion. Was Operation Barbarossa nothing but American propaganda?
__________________
Hey morons!! BAN ME!!!
 
Old May 31st, 2007 #56
fdtwainth
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Blog Entries: 397
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski View Post
Wow, you're a bit slow aren't you? Thanks for wasting part of this thread stating things that nearly everyone here has known for several years.

Maybe if you weren't so fucking ignorant about Europe, you would know that Bosnian 'Muslims'(who are mostly secular) are indeed white, and Russia is not "rising up". If you weren't a moron, you would see that Russia's standard of living, life expectancy, etc. has DECLINED since the fall of revisionism.
Now you may lie, red rat, but everyone here knows you are lying, slovianski: most alabnians are non-White, admit it, you are just covering up for them, commie.

Last edited by fdtwainth; May 31st, 2007 at 02:53 AM.
 
Old May 31st, 2007 #57
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,761
J.P. Slovjanski
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincere View Post
i can seriously understand your points. but to say that you need to revert back to a system where the Russians as a whole had it much worse than they do now, I cannot agree with.
First of all, we do not "revert" with Communism. Marx, Engels, Lenin, and Stalin were all aware that Communism would not come into being after one shot. In fact, the first workers' revolution was in 1871 in the Paris Commune. This was crushed in two months, and the October Revolution was based on the experience of that and the 1905 revolution.

The experience of real-socialism in the 20th century has given us a wealth of knowledge. For one thing, it has totally discreditted ideas like market-socialism, 'self-management', anarchism, Trotskyism, social democracy, and reformist ideas.

Second, how could you possibly say that Russians as a whole have it better today. Even in the revisionist period of the Soviet Union- Russian women were not sold as merchandise, and they had some sense of dignity and self-respect.



Quote:
Originally Posted by vincere View Post
It seems that it bothers you how Russians are treated and rightly so. You must realize just as Russia is a young country in term of breaking the chains of false promises and castles in the skies from commissars, so we must also have to break our chains of thinking of russians as commie bastards with hot Russian whores. the Jews and the Whaite traitors have played both sides for the worse.
Simply blaming Communism on the Jooz is historically inaccurate and illogical. There will always be elements in the movement that act this way to Russians because all this "white-unity" bullshit is a farce. The movement is reactionary, it is not based on any sound interpretation of reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincere View Post
It is almost daily that I encounter an American who thinks Russsia is a poor backward stupid country.
He is right, but probably for the wrong reasons.


Quote:
Originally Posted by vincere View Post
This is because of course they are taught this. They do not know that Russia has the third largest gold reserves, the biggest natural resources, some of the best scientists and education and has the potential to save the west.
More bad news- the natural resource wealth goes mostly into the pockets of the businessmen. As for science and education, recent reforms have created huge problems in that respect. The worst and most pressing problem, is the pay of teachers and professors. What is happening is that virtually all Russians take only practical, vocational type courses. The number of professors is shrinking, because nobody wants to do that low-paying job. Worse still, since everyone needs a practical job, few people are taking history, philosophy, or arts courses. As a result, the cultural heritage of Russia is being destroyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincere View Post
Russia might not be in the greatest state of affairs and there is an illusion out up by Putin. But there is no doubt that he is making progress for the better.
He only works for the businessmen. He does nothing for the poor girls, nor does he give a shit that most of his youth is afraid of joining their own military.


Quote:
Originally Posted by vincere View Post
The rise of Nationalists there and their proactive work is giving inspiration to many around the world who are hopless and want a better society. Your nation will once and for all be put and judged in her rightful place.
Nationalism doesn't work. As long as you have classes that are opposed to one another, you don't have a unified nation.
__________________
Hey morons!! BAN ME!!!
 
Old May 31st, 2007 #58
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,761
J.P. Slovjanski
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
To what extent do you mean "work with non-whites?" Do you mean to accept multi-racialism and miscegenation etc.? Go along with the rainbow crowd?
The fact that "work with" immediately draws speculation about miscegenation is disturbing. The issue here is winning state power and building a world where nations respect each other, and masses of people don't have to flee their homes looking for work in another country.

As for the total abolishment of miscegenation- it's physically impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Funny thing - before I discovered organized White nationalism, I met those people in Boston. I started going to "Earth First!" events in the area, and noticed that they were basically the same crowd is the International Socialist Organization and PSP and a few other acronyms which I forgot what they mean. These people were not serious about doing anything except making puppets and protesting, and bashing White people the way VNN'ers bash non-Whites.
Yes, the left in the US is mostly idiots. They do love those paper mache puppets. Most of those people are anarchists, then there are the setimental left types. That is not Marxism-Leninism, whose adherents understand that life is not a hippy drum circle, and that building a better world will require a struggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Second thing. I have been in situations where non-Whites have complained to me that they are poor, and I offered them an easy path to improve their situation, and they didn't take it. When I was living in Boston a Puerto Rican mother of 4 complained to me that she was poor. We were about 4 metro stops from downtown Boston. This was 1999. I said, "Fine, I'll teach you computers and you can waltz into an affirmative action job at one of the financial companies in downtown Boston." She even knew someone who worked at one of the companies who said, "learn computers and send a resume and we'll hire you as an entry level help desk technician paying 45k a year."

I gave this woman about 40 hours of condensed training, from taking apart a computer and identifying all parts and putting it back together, to typing without looking at the keys, to file management and network management through the DOS prompt, to installing the OS, to installing applications, to using help menus on applications, to connecting to the Internet. She was ready to roll.

Then her boyfriend told her "don't do it, you'll lose the welfare benefits and lose the opportunity to buy your Section 8 condominium." She was paying about 400 a month rent because she was subsdized; I was paying 1400 for a smaller condo.

So she didn't do it. It was for nothing.

Second story. Computer job in Connecticut. One of my co-workers is Black and he complains about being poor. I found 2 solutions for him, one which he took, one he didn't. One solution was to get a paper route just for the Christmas season and get the tips. He did and was able to buy his daughter some decent Christmas presents and get out of credit card debt.

He did not live with his daughter and was paying child support and wanted to reduce it. He lived one town away from a CSA farm owned by extremely wealthy nigger-lovers. I told him about this farm and said he could subscribe to it and he could bring food directly to his daughter and therefore do a motion to reduce child support payments. And save some money for himself too. The CSA people would have definitely given him lots of stuff every week just for showing up and being a smiling magical negro for them. The owner was from a household name plutocrat family and they were all into Rastafarian this and Jamaican that. He would have had to work for 3 hours every Saturday morning. He didn't want to do it. Too much work.
First of all these are anecdotal stories, but in the context of revolution these people would be irrelevant. When one joins the Communist movement, there are no excuses. Some people are a little more "oppressed" or exploited than others, but nobody gets to use that as an excuse if they want to work for a movement that is going to eliminate that kind of exploitation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Anyway, my point is that non-Whites aren't worth working with. They are easily bought out by anyone who offers them an easier way out. You can't trust them like you can trust fellow White nationalists.
Like I said, that is merely anecdotal. Obviously there are a few million non-whites willing to risk their lives to pour concrete or work in a kitchen somewhere.

And 'trust white nationalists'?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
You bring up some good points, but I looked at your Rational Red site and it's all about theory, not practice. It seems like you type your blog and think that's "activism." What do you actually do in real life to accomplish your goals?
I don't consider the blog activism. Though I haven't had time with the schedule I worked in the last contract, I have been making efforts to reach out to political youth groups. Though I disagree with them, I do not exclude some nationalists of various stripes. In addition to that, very soon I will be doing volunteer work for various anti-trafficking organizations after my current contract ends.
__________________
Hey morons!! BAN ME!!!
 
Old May 31st, 2007 #59
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,761
J.P. Slovjanski
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post
Now you may lie, red rat, but everyone here knows you are lying, slovianski: most alabnians are non-White, admit it, you are just covering up for them, commie.
Moron, did you notice I was talking about BOSNIANS? How can someone who supposedly lives in Europe, be so ignorant about European peoples. Perhaps that's a lie too isn't it.

Like I said, most people on this board who like to live in an online fantasy, living a lie, seem to frequently accuse other people of 'lying' more than anyone. Projection perhaps.
__________________
Hey morons!! BAN ME!!!
 
Old May 31st, 2007 #60
Stegura
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 189
Stegura
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski View Post
. If you weren't a moron, you would see that Russia's standard of living, life expectancy, etc. has DECLINED since the fall of revisionism.
Yes, you do make a good point there.

What most people fail to realize is that Russia's standard of living has actually declined drastically since the fall of Communism.

Under Communism, birthrates were much higher. Under Captialism, birthrates plummeted. Under Communism, abortions were banned. Today, under Captialism abortions are the #1 form of contraceptive use for Russian women. Every year, there are twice as many abortions then live births carried out in Russian hospitals. I've even read that 5-10% of Russian women have rendered themselves infertile due to themselves having an excessive # of abortions carried out on themselves.

Life expectancy has declined as well. Only slightly for women but drastically for men. During the Gorbachev era, the Russian male life expectancy was 70, today it's 59!

Ethnic and National boundaries were actually enforced under Communism. Back then there weren't hundreds of thousands of Muslims from the Caucaus and Central Asia illegelly immigrating to European Russia every year. Under Communism, you never saw hundreds of thousands of Chinese pouring into Siberia and the Far East either. Moscow was over 90% ethnically Russian during the 1980's, today that % is in the low 60's I believe. Much of Russia's newly found multiculturalism/multiracialism can be attributed to the liberal immigration policies of the post-Soviet era.

Russia isn't going to save the White race. They'd be lucky if they could even save themselves. Russia is a dying country.

Quote:
Russia's population is declining by about 700,000 people per year, and has dropped from 150 million since the 1992 census to just over 142 million today.
If left unchecked, demographers estimate that Russia's population could fall to fewer than 100 million people by 2050. Federation Council Chairman Sergei Mironov -- who heads Russia's Party of Life, a party whose platform is largely based on resolving the demographic crisis -- this week provided even more staggering numbers, estimating that Russia might have only 52 million people by 2080 if urgent measures are not taken.
http://www.rferl.org/featuresarticle...e3e437d33.html

I'm not trying to defend Communism or anything, I'm just speaking the truth. In addtion to Russia, most of the other post-Communist "Eastern Orthodox" nations have experianced a decreased standard of living since abandoning Communism as well.

Post-Soviet "Eastern Orthodox" nations like Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, and majority Muslim Bosnia and Albania have experienced a decline in their overall standard of living since abandoning Communism. This may be attributed to the fact that "Orthodox" cultures are more traditional and resistant to change then Catholic and Protestant ones.

On the other hand, more culturally progressive post-Soviet Catholic nations like Slovenia, Croatia, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic have made considerable economic strides and their overall standard of living has improved immensely since they embraced market-oriented economies.

Post-Soviet Protestant Estonia, and Latvia have experienced a marked increase in their quality of life as well.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 AM.
Page generated in 0.17482 seconds.