Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 30th, 2007 #1
Правда
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 157
Правда
Exclamation ZOG Oppressioncopter Hits The Floor - 7 ZOGtroopers Dead, $50 million lost



Quote:
Originally Posted by Javno
Seven NATO troops died when their Chinook helicopter crashed on Wednesday in the southern Afghan province of Helmand, NATO officials said.
"The entire crew of five died in the incident. There were also two military passengers who died," a NATO statement said.

The cause of the crash was undetermined.
I think I can guess what was the cause, can you? Maybe an RPG or a 12.7mm bullet. 50 million $ is my estimate of the cost of the helicopter. Maybe they can salvage some parts from it but not the crew.

When will the American people tire of wasting its blood and treasure on hopeless grinding wars for the Jews and raceless Big Capitalists?
 
Old May 30th, 2007 #2
John in Woodbridge
Senior Member
 
John in Woodbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,749
John in Woodbridge
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Правда View Post
When will the American people tire of wasting its blood and treasure on hopeless grinding wars for the Jews and raceless Big Capitalists?
The already are. The problem is that their say and vote is worthless.
__________________
Itís time to stop being Americans. Itís time to start being White Men again. - Gregory Hood
 
Old May 30th, 2007 #3
Bill
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: 'WN' Dreamland
Posts: 3,676
Default

I heard about that, I think they said it was small arms fire. Good Shootin'...........Death to Israeli [and proxies]
 
Old May 30th, 2007 #4
R. James
Senior Member
 
R. James's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,229
R. James
Default

Yea, it's too bad so many whites are dying in Iraq for the fucking kikes. But, I guess they're too stupid to see the truth. I always tell whites that it's better to abscond than to die for Israel. Many know that this war is a big lie and for the benefit of the jews, but I guess they see no choice but to serve them. Now, That's really sad! I'd rather hide out in Europe, Australia or South America than die for the kikes. Just as in Vietnam and Korea, the kikes are not allowing America to win, they just want whites to die while enriching jews that own the stock in weapons companies.

R. James
__________________
World Vs. JEWS R. James: [email protected]
 
Old May 30th, 2007 #5
WhiteNationalistUT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Utah, the last White Land.
Posts: 316
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
The already are. The problem is that their say and vote is worthless.
Their vote is worthlesss to the degree of State Representatives and Senators going back on their words. We as WN have to find good people to push for election. The legal system of democracy is the normal one for normal people.

This helicopter was bought on borrowed money from China, the same Yuan that is paying the stupid people in the USA to build it, paying their mortgages and SUV payments, borrowed foreign 8 trillion dollars money.

The US is in a high stakes gamble for control of the oil and we are going into debt. If we loose the oil, we'll have another 1930's depression.
 
Old May 30th, 2007 #6
John in Woodbridge
Senior Member
 
John in Woodbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,749
John in Woodbridge
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNationalistUT View Post
Their vote is worthlesss to the degree of State Representatives and Senators going back on their words. We as WN have to find good people to push for election. The legal system of democracy is the normal one for normal people.

This helicopter was bought on borrowed money from China, the same Yuan that is paying the stupid people in the USA to build it, paying their mortgages and SUV payments, borrowed foreign 8 trillion dollars money.

The US is in a high stakes gamble for control of the oil and we are going into debt. If we loose the oil, we'll have another 1930's depression.
The US government is a two-party oligarchy. The elites anoint who is going to lead, from both parties.
__________________
Itís time to stop being Americans. Itís time to start being White Men again. - Gregory Hood
 
Old May 30th, 2007 #7
Ovidio
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 436
Ovidio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNationalistUT View Post
Their vote is worthlesss to the degree of State Representatives and Senators going back on their words. We as WN have to find good people to push for election. The legal system of democracy is the normal one for normal people.

This helicopter was bought on borrowed money from China, the same Yuan that is paying the stupid people in the USA to build it, paying their mortgages and SUV payments, borrowed foreign 8 trillion dollars money.

The US is in a high stakes gamble for control of the oil and we are going into debt. If we loose the oil, we'll have another 1930's depression.
If we would just leave that area and stop supporting scamreal then I submit to you the Arabs would be giving us oil for 1 dollar a barrel.
__________________
Il mondo, me scomparso, avra' bisogno ancora del' idea che e' stata e' sara la piu' audace, la piu' originale e la piu' mediterranea ed europea delle idee. La storia mi dara' ragione.




 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.
Page generated in 0.08221 seconds.