Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 30th, 2019 #1
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,399
Gladiatrix
Default Nigger Charged With Rape in Assault on Maryland Metro Platform

"D.C. police have arrested a man who allegedly raped a woman in broad daylight on a platform at the Cheverly Metro station.

The victim and attacker were the only people in the area of the platform around 12:30 p.m. Thursday, police say. After the attack, the suspect boarded a train and rode one stop to the Deanwood station in D.C.

The station manager contacted Metro Transit Police, who checked security cameras to track the suspect, police say. Officers were sent to Cheverly and Deanwood.

Abraham Berhanu Taddesse, 44, of Cheverly, was found near the Deanwood Metro station. He was arrested and charged with first-degree rape, police say."

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...ltyFMVANt5WDyI
__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old July 30th, 2019 #2
Fred
Commie Killer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,473
Fred
Default

It was an "Opportunity Rape".
 
Old July 30th, 2019 #3
Susan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,403
Susan
Default Mob of niggers attack, beat, and stomp White man outside Washington Hilton

Case of mistaken identity. Uh huh. Riiiight. Anything to take the onus off the actual vicious, savage attack by niggers. I am getting so freaking sick of this shit.

WSB radio does this with nigger crimes against Whites in the Atlanta area. Instead of focusing on the violent nature of the nigger attack, or just the fact that this is the hundredth time this month they are telling their audience about these crimes, they tell what the victim or future victims should or shouldn't do to avoid being victimised.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....-d-c-hotel/amp

The link redirects you to the page where the article and video are. Just click on the link at the top. Maybe someone can post the video here.

I actually thought I was making a new thread. When I started typing I forgot I was in your thread. Sorry Glad. At least both incidents happened in DC.

I was going to comment/ponder if the nigger rapist is an African transplant.
__________________
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
 
Old July 30th, 2019 #4
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 3,207
Erik T. White
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Case of mistaken identity. Uh huh. Riiiight. Anything to take the onus off the actual vicious, savage attack by niggers. I am getting so freaking sick of this shit.

WSB radio does this with nigger crimes against Whites in the Atlanta area. Instead of focusing on the violent nature of the nigger attack, or just the fact that this is the hundredth time this month they are telling their audience about these crimes, they tell what the victim or future victims should or shouldn't do to avoid being victimised.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....-d-c-hotel/amp

The link redirects you to the page where the article and video are. Just click on the link at the top. Maybe someone can post the video here.

I actually thought I was making a new thread. When I started typing I forgot I was in your thread. Sorry Glad. At least both incidents happened in DC.

I was going to comment/ponder if the nigger rapist is an African transplant.
I thought I did a post on this the other day. I guess I was interrupted and never finished.

Here's the niggers beating the pale person who thought it was safe in D. C.:

__________________
Whites are afraid to speak out against their enemies, let alone act out. This must change ~ Alex Linder
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel
 
Old July 30th, 2019 #5
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,846
T.Garrett
Talking oh k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I thought I did a post on this the other day. I guess I was interrupted and never finished.

Here's the niggers beating the pale person who thought it was safe in D. C.:

Persons of Interest in Aggravated Assault, 1900 b/o Connecticut Ave, NW, on July 14, 2019
LOL in my wild yoof we used to beat niggers that trespassed in our neighborhood much worse than this pack of hyenas did to this hapless white dude walking back to his hotel.
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old July 30th, 2019 #6
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 3,207
Erik T. White
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
LOL in my wild yoof we used to beat niggers that trespassed in our neighborhood much worse than this pack of hyenas did to this hapless white dude walking back to his hotel.
Some guys I ran with loved to fight, me being one of them. I fought with other White guys, like opposing football players. Some of my pals went into nigger apartment complexes, started "fights" among themselves, and when the coon pack came, the White "fighters" brought out their knives, chains with nails in them, etc., and laid waste to the coons.

I frankly admit I never did try the above because niggers in those areas made zip guns which would actually work.

None were brought against my White pals, however.
__________________
Whites are afraid to speak out against their enemies, let alone act out. This must change ~ Alex Linder
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 PM.
Page generated in 0.09147 seconds.