VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 26th, 2009 #41
Heks
SrbIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Drinking Croat beer? Is that like playing Russian roulette with your liver?
Nah, everything is gotta be ok
bmwbiker answer the question

Old May 26th, 2009 #42
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heks View Post
Nah, everything is gotta be ok
bmwbiker answer the question
Seriously Heks, I thought you'd be going to Croatia to finish what you started (And take your land back) not drink beer. What's wrong with you Serbs? If you like think of it this way - killing the Jew's willing puppets is doing God's work.

Old May 26th, 2009 #43
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Seriously Heks, I thought you'd be going to Croatia to finish what you started (And take your land back) not drink beer. What's wrong with you Serbs? If you like think of it this way - killing the Jew's willing puppets is doing God's work.
Croats and Serbs have respect...that is thing what yours twisted brain cant understand.
If you want so bad to help Serbs, come to Serbia (you will see what is hospitality, you fucked up bastard) ant they will give you guns and bombs...then you can go to Kosovo to be target for Albanians...

But you are fucking communist, vodka drinker and loser...

Yeah...you look very Aryan...

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old May 26th, 2009 #44
psychologicalshock
Banned

Only an Asiatic Croat will claim that those Chukchis are Russians and then claim that Albanians are supposedly White. Croatia must be destroyed, anyone who has respect for your type has no respect for himself. I wouldn't begin with Kosovo, I would begin with a bomb on your head, Albanian turks are animals and can't help themselves, you are willing smarmy parasites, the world looked on in horror in 1940's watching to what degeneracy man can sink to , there were no Jews doing it for you, no, its your own Asiatic rage that did it. You don't deserve to live, you have forfeited that right once you allied with ZOG. Remember- as long as you're on the wrong side you are dead, when you die is merely a matter of time.

Old May 26th, 2009 #45
bmwbiker

Quote:
Only an Asiatic Croat will claim that those Chukchis are Russians and then claim that Albanians are supposedly White..
Yes idiot...Albanians are white..you stupid fuck....they arte whiter than you or yours drunken father

Quote:
Croatia must be destroyed, anyone who has respect for your type has no respect for himself. I wouldn't begin with Kosovo, I would begin with a bomb on your head, .
do you understand what you saying here, you openly want to destroy one white nation...you call youself a WN????

Quote:
Remember- as long as you're on the wrong side you are dead, when you die is merely a matter of time.
And on what side are you?

Russian Jew?

All yours posts is going in one direction - communist supremacy.
You arent try to hide it, you openly cry for communist times, how things was better than, then now, how you hate US, how US is falling apart and you are happy for that...and you support Milosevic regime in Serbia (regime who was COMMUNIST, who was attacking white nations, who was destroy Serbian pepole, who was inported 50 000 Chinese in Serba, who was destroy all war veterans in Serbia, who was openly trafficking drugs and human organs) that is things what you support..and all that things are COMMUNIST SUPREMACY made by some russian Jews.

So i will ask you one quastion...try to ansewer, do not avoid or lie like in others posts.

Are you Russian Jew ?

Old May 26th, 2009 #46
Heks
SrbIN

Quote:
Only an Asiatic Croat will claim that those Chukchis are Russians and then claim that Albanians are supposedly White. Croatia must be destroyed, anyone who has respect for your type has no respect for himself. I wouldn't begin with Kosovo, I would begin with a bomb on your head, Albanian turks are animals and can't help themselves, you are willing smarmy parasites, the world looked on in horror in 1940's watching to what degeneracy man can sink to , there were no Jews doing it for you, no, its your own Asiatic rage that did it. You don't deserve to live, you have forfeited that right once you allied with ZOG. Remember- as long as you're on the wrong side you are dead, when you die is merely a matter of time.
Not many Croatian WN likes and thinks that Albanians are white, i have been talking to some B&H Unity members from Croatia, some of them said that they support Serbs to finish the moslems once for all and the others said that they don't give a damn what and how we gonna deal with our problems with those scum bags (that's just fine for me) when i see that many Croats are neutral here (which is good) . We don't ask for their support, and we don't need it. At least what they can do is to be neutral.
And all i want back (and wiling to die for) is Kosovo, and Republika Srpska (Serbian part of Bosnia) for rest i don't give a damn.

Old May 26th, 2009 #47
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heks View Post
Not many Croatian WN likes and thinks that Albanians are white, i have been talking to some B&H Unity members from Croatia, some of them said that they support Serbs to finish the moslems once for all and the others said that they don't give a damn what and how we gonna deal with our problems with those scum bags (that's just fine for me) when i see that many Croats are neutral here (which is good) . We don't ask for their support, and we don't need it. At least what they can do is to be neutral.
And all i want back (and wiling to die for) is Kosovo, and Republika Srpska (Serbian part of Bosnia) for rest i don't give a damn.
There's not a single Croat on this board who thinks that Albanians are nonWhite Turks (Which they are). Nearly every single Croat on this board thinks that NATO is good because it helped them even though it's a Jewish operation through and through, open your eyes comrade, the Turks are merely the effect not the cause, if you want to put fear into the Jew's heart destroy his slaves. Turks and Croats are both slaves which the Jews throw at you. Also don't forget Krajina is Serbian and the Asiatics dogs still hold it. Don't diverge your attention to Turks alone, be ready to destroy all other enemies also. The Croats are enemies to the White race for their rage against White civilians, they still haven't gotten whats coming, don't let yourself be carried away with religion, Catholics, Muslims, they're still your racial enemies. If Serbs are ready to forgive such atrocities then I am afraid my respect for your people will dwindle, hopefully few share that sentiment. Remember- Christianity is crap, don't turn the other cheek to your enemy hit him so hard that he wont ever get up again.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; May 26th, 2009 at 06:49 PM.

Old May 27th, 2009 #48
Heks
SrbIN

Quote:
There's not a single Croat on this board who thinks that Albanians are nonWhite Turks (Which they are). Nearly every single Croat on this board thinks that NATO is good because it helped them even though it's a Jewish operation through and through, open your eyes comrade, the Turks are merely the effect not the cause, if you want to put fear into the Jew's heart destroy his slaves.
Trust me there is

Old May 27th, 2009 #49
R.W.
(>".")> pew pew

Quote:
There's not a single Croat on this board who thinks that Albanians are nonWhite Turks (Which they are). Nearly every single Croat on this board thinks that NATO is good because it helped them even though it's a Jewish operation through and through, open your eyes comrade, the Turks are merely the effect not the cause, if you want to put fear into the Jew's heart destroy his slaves. Turks and Croats are both slaves which the Jews throw at you. Also don't forget Krajina is Serbian and the Asiatics dogs still hold it. Don't diverge your attention to Turks alone, be ready to destroy all other enemies also. The Croats are enemies to the White race for their rage against White civilians, they still haven't gotten whats coming, don't let yourself be carried away with religion, Catholics, Muslims, they're still your racial enemies. If Serbs are ready to forgive such atrocities then I am afraid my respect for your people will dwindle, hopefully few share that sentiment. Remember- Christianity is crap, don't turn the other cheek to your enemy hit him so hard that he wont ever get up again.
Seriously, it's funny when a person from Russia calls someone an Asian descendant since everybody knows that average white Russians share quite similar haplogroup with our Asian friends

Now, lets put those jokes aside. I do believe that most of you find Scandinavians/Nords as a best example of a white man?
Well, let me shock you a bit mr.Sovietski komesar.

Haplogroup I: Goths, Y-DNA Distribution

Now if you have at least a few still active gray braincells you will come up with a corect conclusion about this. I even find funny the fact it self that you call us Asians. It's like calling a Swedish person a nigger. I myself never called Russians mongols even thou i could according to your dna and haplogroups. So for the love of god and your own dignity stop writing nonsense because you just sound like uneducated brat that's bashing its head into his keyboard.

And who the hell said we like Albanians, and who are you to preach us about our conflict with Serbs, thing between us and Serbs is beyond your comprehension or any other European. I do not hate Serbs nor do i love them as well, and many of them feel like that about us Croats as well. Only one who's trying to exaggerate this conflict between us and Serbs is you.

So id like to ask you to take your uncivilized barbarian uneducated yellow ass back to your sub forum. But i doubt you have a right to participate in any sub forum here, because you are a halfbreed between two nationality's, and have fallen into a deep identity crisis.
Bottom line is, you can kiss my tall blond Aryan ass

RATED #A for Aryan

P.S Pozdrav svima, evo i mene za sada dok mi moderacija na SFu traje

Old May 30th, 2009 #50
R.W.
(>".")> pew pew

And will someone remove this stupid tags that Psychologicalschock made about April F.

This web-site is in a mess... heavily un-moderated so those Russian Bolshevik trolls come and barbarically pillage other sections...

Old May 30th, 2009 #51
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.W. View Post
And will someone remove this stupid tags that Psychologicalschock made about April F.

This web-site is in a mess... heavily un-moderated so those Russian Bolshevik trolls come and barbarically pillage other sections...
rođo...onaj koji postavi temu on je moderator....a ovu temu je postavio hastat..sad on ganja pičke po Hercegovini i nema ga do jeseni..

kad ti postaviš temu, moš je izbrisat ili mjenjat tagove...to je dobra stvar ovog foruma

Old May 31st, 2009 #52
JMorris
Banned

This is nothing like the SF Reputation Pub! Shame!

Old May 31st, 2009 #53
JMorris
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post

Picture says 1 000 words....
True!

Old May 31st, 2009 #54
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMorris View Post
This is nothing like the SF Reputation Pub! Shame!
rep here is more hardr to be given..it must be spread lot of reps around untill you can give it again to the person..like now..i cant give you rep becouse i havent spread many reps around

And we have some AGENTS PROVOCATORS here....

Old May 31st, 2009 #55
April F.
Banned

Quote:
rep here is more hardr to be given..it must be spread lot of reps around untill you can give it again to the person..like now..i cant give you rep becouse i havent spread many reps around

And we have some AGENTS PROVOCATORS here....
Same here re. reps.

Regarding the tags. The silly tag comments will most probably be fyc from the VNN UK forum.

Old May 31st, 2009 #56
April F.
Banned

Excuse me folks! Can I have a small break here and rest up a bit? VNN United Kingdom has gone absolutely bonkers.

Old June 1st, 2009 #57
Tulpar

Quote:
Stalin has became a sort of hero figure amongst many Russians, the fact that he died a martyr helped to reinforce his "revoluzionist"' status.

As for the Albanian subject, Albania has a big proportion of non-white elements but also a fair proportion of white elements. Mainly the white elements belong to the famillies who have minor to inexistant lineage of muslims/muslim-converts ancestry, the non-white elements belong to the famillies who have major to moderate lineage of muslims/muslim-converts ancestry.

Non-white elements:

Old June 6th, 2009 #58
bmwbiker

Tags
istria, non dimenticare, reputation

Thread