VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 11th, 2008 #1
G. Qan

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Anon 17 Jan 08

Dear Mr. ______ !

Many thanks for your outstanding letter of 28 Dec 07 & the great enclosures, including the thirty zogbucks. In this age of high-tech, it was exactly on the day before I received your letter that I had thought about you, & wondered how you were getting along, & where you might be, doing what. Then comes your letter which lets me know, best of all, that you are alive, & I hope, very well.

Indeed, how goes the ZOG, & where? Just before President Eisenhower left office, he warned us about the dangers of our "military-industrial complex." Of course, the sheeple did not comprehend the full extent of what he meant, since we all worked for it, in one way or another. Back in 1956, as I recall, The Pentagon decided to phase out piloted bombers in favor of ICBMs. The aircraft industries in Southern California laid off sufficient workers to cause a downward-spiral in the economy. My father was an automobile mechanic, so we might have thought his employment would have been safe, but it was not, for he worked on a commission basis: no cars to repair = no income. Soon, he had to find new work, so he returned to the oil exploration industry & went to Brazil. How i envied him! From then on, he had to work overseas, which benefited him psychologically and monetarily, but he could find no work in the USA which would have earned him a comparable salary. In other words, he had to become a 'micro-globalist,' much as I have been, through no choice of my own, thanks be to ZOG.

Of course, we Goyim could not comprehend that corporate interests could supersede U.S. interests, as the international banking racket had already been doing for centuries. In the days of Eisenhower, we could not imagine that General Motors et al. would sell out the U.S. workers & would transfer operations & technology to China, with its 'cheap' & productive labor. This is just what Hitler attempted to warn Western workers about: The transfer of Western technology to China, on behalf of 'parasitic coupon-clippers." How prophetic Hitler was! I do not worship Hitler, by any means, but when he was right, the Goyim should have heeded him. Even Adam Smith warned that business was likely to put profits ahead of the public welfare. Now that government regulations toward that goal, the public welfare, have largely vanished, I see a return to 19th century cutthroat capitalism, big time. The outcome of this greedy globalis economy, wether conciously chosen or not, will be the advent of a Turd World Two-Tier society of the very rich & very poor: A society in which a fatcat felon can "hire 1/2 to shoot the other 1/2," in the words of Rothschild frontman, J.P. Morgan, either late in the 19th century or early 20th. Adios, middleclass.

"Out-sourcing" of jobs equates with global capitalism. My last job was out-sourced to India, for example. According to the jewsmedia, Boeing was the victim of this scheme to lower wages, for variations in component quality due to outsourcing have prevented Boeing from selling its aircraft on time to its buyers. Thus, Boeing will need to pay penalties to buyers in terms of its sales contracts. I guess we could call it justice.

As I see our situation, that is, the USA's situation, we are being used like disposable tissues, so the USA is, in effect, The Toilet Paper of History. The U.S. armed forces are bleeding into the sands of the Middle East, on behalf of Israel & corporate profits, as the country is invaded by illegal aliens who feast on the tax-payers & lower wages. So where do we see to be heading? Our destination is right there, on the back of the $1 bill: NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM, the New World Order, in which Israel is to become the capital of the world. Our Zionist rulers certainly know how to use gradualism or 'salami-tactics' to gain their ends, so the step-by-step program of The Protocols of Zion has been applied. Toward the global Zionist goal of N.W.O. is the next step, which appears to be The North American Union. This entity exists economically, after the passafe of NAFTA, The North American Free Trade Agreement, with the likely addition of CAFTA, so as to incorporate Central America. In history, a customs union which this is, has been used as a steppingstone toward the formation of a politcal union, as occurred with German unification in 1870. Goyim do not know, or do not remember history, so old scams remain good scams. In addition to loss of U.S. sovereignty in terms of trade, the huge influx of 'hispanics' has supplemented or reinforced our loss of sovereignty demographically, while lowering our standard of living i.e. our wages. The next step is to be our loss of politcal sovereignty with the dissolution of the USA into the NAU of Canada, Mexico, & USA. Then comes The New (jew) World Order, which is typically Orwellian: "Order" meaning, in fact, its opposite, as we are ruled by the Zionist mafia.

How will the North American Union comes about? I cannot predict certainties, but only possibilities: The U.S. dollar may become worthless, amid a worsening economic crisis, & the Goy sheeple may become so desperate that any touted 'solution' will be acceptable, as stated in The Protocols. Bush could play the role of 'patsy' so as to bring about the needfor a 'regime-change' in the USA. The ZOG could easily blame him for all our misfortunes, & then replace hime witha new frontman, as well as a "government reorganization," in the form of The North American Union. I understand that the USA has a "shadow government," as officially declared in the jewsmedia, over a decade ago, should the present government heads get loped off by some calamity, such as a "terrorist" attack. In the USA, no coup d'etat is ever necessary, since a regime-change may be brought about by treaty, accoding to the U.S. Constitution, Article VI (2). A treaty may be slipped through the Congress, as were The Federal Reserve Act & The Income Tax Act of 1913, which officially signed over U.S. sovereignty to the banksters of ZOG. True to the jew principle of gradualism, nothing much happened until "The Fed" brought about the Depression of 1929 to 1939, along with the Second World War, to enhance the profits & power which the Zionist banksters had obtained from World War I, & before that, the U.S. Civil War. According to economist Werner Sombart, "Wars are the jews' harvests."

The cost in terms of blood & treasure accruing from our Zionist invasion of The Middle East seems to be worse than the same cost predicted by General Gavin in 1961, before we were so heavily-involved in Vietnam. The U.S. military is being worn down, & our economy 'tapped out' systematically, while the last 'patriotic' sheeple are being fleeced & slaughtered, for "nada," except to carry out Israel's imperial plan for the Middle East. According to former Mossadnik, Victor Ostrovsky, Israel has long wanted to re-tribalize Iraq, & Syria + Iran also find themselves on Israel's hitlist. The USA has been enlisted to sere Israel in the Middle East & elsewhere, even before the present state of Israel was formed. Theodore Herzl was accorded 'credit' for composing The Protocols in 1897, in addition to his Rothschild-funded book, "The Jewish State," so jewish plans have long existed, well beyond the ability of the Goyim to comprehend. In The Middle East, I understand that people often say, "It is written." Well it damn well has been written. The jew recipe for our enslavement & slaughter has been around for centuries, but few of us ever bother to read it. Isn't it great we have the jews to do our thinking for us?

As you say, the U.S. military is stretched so thin that it cannot cope with a major confrontatin in addition to its present commitments. There has been talk by at least one member of Congress, Rangel, if I have the name right, of restoring the military draft, but my impression of the U.S. sheeple is one of war-weariness, combined with economic conerns. I don't think a renewed draft is feasible without some "Pearl Habor" combination of domestic 'attack' + major unemployment, which served as incentives in World War II. Rangel has also proposed civilian conscription for Labor Service, as well as military service. Naturally, if the goverment is the only employer for the sheeple, that's for whom they will work. As stated in The Protocols, most Goyim will do anything, "just to eat."

It has been said of Italy's World War II military that they were "top-heavy with brass." It has also been noted that the U.S. military is 'bottom-heavy' with support troops & now civilian contract workers. Around the time of The Revolutionary War, I was told that the British needed around 10 men in support of every soldier in the field. In World War II, I seem to recall that every U.s. soldier required 20. In addition, most of the U.S. troops in the field were themselves in support of the actual combat units, so if the enemy could inflict, say, 25% losses (killed or wounded) on a combat unit, the entire division would be withdrawn from the front! The German forces were notably different.

Jew president, Franklin D. Roosevelt, declared that "In politics, things don't just happen the way they do. They are MADE to happen as they do." I therefore believe that the USA is bleeding & going broked because that is ZOG's intention. Why would ZOG want to weaken the USA? Well, to prepare it for dissolution & takeover by a new regime, more to the ZOG's liking, on behalf of the Jew World Order.

I see no candidate worthy of our vote, nor do I see any possibility of a worthy candidate being elected under ZOG's rigged voting system. The evangelical Christians want us to die for Israel, on behalf of Jesus' "Second Coming," so they qualify as Zionists' useful idiots, to use a term borrowed from the jew, "Lenin".

Take care. All the best, as always!

- Eric

P.S.: I understand that depleted uranium is being used in ZOG's ammo, tank & body armor, & that it is permanently hazardous to everyone's health. This sems a very sneaky way of bringing "Armageddon" to The Middle East & to us.

Old February 11th, 2008 #2
G. Qan

Default Re: Eric Thomson: Letter to Anon 17 Jan 08

Notes:

1) Advanced body armor now made in China
http://www.strategypage.com/htmw/hti.../20071217.aspx

2) Mutiny by US Army platoon in Iraq
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2007/12/bloodbrothers3/
http://www.democracynow.org/2007/12/..._refuse_orders

3) Depleted Uranium is used in some armor piercing rounds and Tank armor, not in personal body armor.

4) The last paragraph was in reference to Ron Paul.

I'd like you to read this post from Robert Frenz' site www.faem.com:

Suppose Hermann Göring got elected to the House of Representatives, 6th Congressional District, Wisconsin, how long would you expect him to last? The first time he got a parking ticket would be a reason for a House Ethics Committee to convene relative to tossing him out. If he proposed some bit of legislation, how many votes do you think it would receive? Our entire Congress is tantamount to a political synagogue when it isn't otherwise on the take. Al Capone was not interested in honest men joining his gang and neither is Congress. Elections are ZOG's means for retaining control over its serfs.

I've heard the blightwing pipe dream, "He's one of us but he must act like one of them in order to get elected. Then, once he's in, he'll finally go to work for us." Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Burp! Where's the beer?

Old February 11th, 2008 #3
tuisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by G. Qan View Post
Notes:

1) Advanced body armor now made in China
http://www.strategypage.com/htmw/hti.../20071217.aspx

2) Mutiny by US Army platoon in Iraq
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2007/12/bloodbrothers3/
http://www.democracynow.org/2007/12/..._refuse_orders

3) Depleted Uranium is used in some armor piercing rounds and Tank armor, not in personal body armor.

4) The last paragraph was in reference to Ron Paul.

I'd like you to read this post from Robert Frenz' site www.faem.com:

Suppose Hermann Göring got elected to the House of Representatives, 6th Congressional District, Wisconsin, how long would you expect him to last? The first time he got a parking ticket would be a reason for a House Ethics Committee to convene relative to tossing him out. If he proposed some bit of legislation, how many votes do you think it would receive? Our entire Congress is tantamount to a political synagogue when it isn't otherwise on the take. Al Capone was not interested in honest men joining his gang and neither is Congress. Elections are ZOG's means for retaining control over its serfs.

I've heard the blightwing pipe dream, "He's one of us but he must act like one of them in order to get elected. Then, once he's in, he'll finally go to work for us." Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Burp! Where's the beer?
Excellent post!
Thomson and Frenz are real eye openers. Look at the overwhelming amount of bullshit threads and ask yourself why so many VNN people are fully immersed in fishing in nigger shit instead of clear thinking which would lead them to good deeds.

Thread