Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 16th, 2008 #21
tuisto
Senior Member
 
tuisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: relegational
Posts: 2,265
tuisto
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
RE: Martin Horvath


Now that I have you so thoroughly awed and bowed before me.......why not give me a blowjob?

.
Good luck with that!
Didn't you know that the guy has but one tooth and showing it off any chance he gets?
 
Old June 30th, 2008 #22
Mike Parker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,311
Mike Parker
Default

Very impressive corpus of work. I do notice Brutus is less sanguine recently about motivating Christians to oppose the Jew. Anyway, my favorite:

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Burcker View Post
Please don't try to tell me that there's spiritual significance to the yarmulke. If sucking Satan's dick is a spiritual creed, I might grant you that, but as far as having a lofty and Godly purpose, I think that we might find a better expression of that when the rabbi sucks the little kike's dick after hacking off it's foreskin with a rusty penknife.
 
Old July 17th, 2008 #23
William Burcker
Itz
 
William Burcker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 749
William Burcker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Very impressive corpus of work. I do notice Brutus is less sanguine recently about motivating Christians to oppose the Jew. Anyway, my favorite:
Besides the cursing, there isn't really anything here that a Christian should be turned off by...unless its the actual truth of the matter which Brutus is speaking about. He gets a little profain with his language sometimes, but its warranted when he does. Most Christians can relate. As far as the circumcision goes, doesn't the New Testament forbid it?

LINK TO A CHRISTIAN INTERPRETATION HERE
__________________
"So many have defiled my realm, So many foreign tongues and unknown words, So many blether and blether and blether..."
[Alone I Stand In Fires] DisiLLUsioN
 
Old July 18th, 2008 #24
brutus
Senior Member
 
brutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: naples
Posts: 10,582
brutus
Default

RE: Mike Parker

Quote:
Very impressive corpus of work. I do notice Brutus is less sanguine recently about motivating Christians to oppose the Jew.
Thank you Mike.

As far as motivating Christians to oppose the jew, I am utterly convinced that we'll die as a race of people without the Christian becoming aware of the subversion of their creed and joining us in our crusade. Those few who are now with us should consider this the last crusade.

Unlike some of the so-called hardcore atheists here, I understand the immense power that drives a man who must please his Creator in order to attain the salvation of his soul. There is no more determined man than he.

Having said this, we're all aware that the jew can easily divide us along religious beliefs with no effort whatsoever. Witness the flame wars that ensue whenever this topic is brought up. It's almost as if an alarm bell goes off and a flock of the usual suspects chimes-in with an over-the-top hate-filled chorus of Christian bashing, all the while completely ignoring the important distinction between the judeo-Christian and the White Nationalist (WN) Christian.

On one hand, I'll bash John Hagee type Christians all day long, and on the other hand I'll show due respect to my WN Brothers and Sisters who call themselves Christian. There's a huge difference between TV Christianity brought to us by the jew and the creed as written in the Bible. As a matter of fact, they're diametrically opposed to one another. Most of the forum is as ignorant of the Bible as they are of the Koran or talmud and it's sometimes tough to make a point without a ton of support for that point. As a mod I'm restricted by time constraints.

In any case, I'll also show the same respect for any WN regardless of their creed or lack of same, so long as they see the jew as our primary arch enemy.

.
__________________
The ink of the learned is as precious as the blood of the martyr. For one drop of ink may make millions think.
 
Old July 18th, 2008 #25
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

It is my view that there was/is nothing wrong with or lacking in the character and spirit of the the pre-Xtian European that it needed to be 'improved' by a religion imposed from without. I contend that our so-called pagan religions served us well precisely because they were our religions and our gods and were organic to our nature! We'd have been far better served if GOD had made covenant with the White race as his 'chosen' people and Jesus born in a manger outside Marseilles and the 'holy land', the south of France, as an example, (not to mention the climate, the food and the amenities for the Xtain Pilgrim would be of a much higher quality)! How can one repel and defeat a racial enemy when you worship his god(s)?
The jew defeats us always because the game has been pre-rigged to his advantage and he is both opponent and arbiter
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.

Last edited by MikeTodd; July 18th, 2008 at 08:43 AM.
 
Old July 18th, 2008 #26
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil
 
Karl Radl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Unseen University of New York
Posts: 3,130
Karl Radl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Unlike some of the so-called hardcore atheists here, I understand the immense power that drives a man who must please his Creator in order to attain the salvation of his soul. There is no more determined man than he.

Having said this, we're all aware that the jew can easily divide us along religious beliefs with no effort whatsoever. Witness the flame wars that ensue whenever this topic is brought up. It's almost as if an alarm bell goes off and a flock of the usual suspects chimes-in with an over-the-top hate-filled chorus of Christian bashing, all the while completely ignoring the important distinction between the judeo-Christian and the White Nationalist (WN) Christian.
This a very apt thing to say Brutus for the simple fact that Christianity has historically been opposed to Judaism and more importantly to jews as jews (as a biological entity). The sticking point in this regard is the power of the baptismal water but I think many would be surprised that it is only the loudest and most philo-Semitic of 'Christians' [unfortunately these are the people who people tend to associate with being 'Christian'] who seriously believe that a jew no longer is a jew when he or she is baptised. Even the central idea of 'Jews for Jesus' for example makes the fundamental distinction between being a jew and being a non-jew.

Personally I've found far more subtle anti-jewish loathing in Christians than I've found in the secular world but as a [quite unorthodox] Catholic I guess that's almost de rigeur (because so many of the Fathers talked in a less than complementary manner about the jews; for example). My experience with the Protestant churches is however generally less positive because of their literalism and their often drawing on supposed 'the jewish roots of Christianity'. I'm not trying to get into theological discourse but rather enlarging upon your point from my own perspective as a Catholic and as a National Socialist.
__________________
 
Old July 19th, 2008 #27
John in Woodbridge
Senior Member
 
John in Woodbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,749
John in Woodbridge
Default

I was thinking how great it would be if Brutus had his own syndicated column in the major newspapers. The Fairness Doctrine demands equal time does it not?

__________________
It’s time to stop being Americans. It’s time to start being White Men again. - Gregory Hood
 
Old August 14th, 2008 #28
Vilhella
AKA "Babycakes"
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Roma
Posts: 253
Vilhella
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Goddamn Brutus, this really is excellent material - I posted more today

http://curtmaynardsblog.blogspot.com/

I wish you'd contribute more often - you reveal a level of insight that superflous words cannot match - a typical essay ten times as long is less than 1/4 as good.

Blogged here > http://curtmaynardsblog.blogspot.com/
Brother Brutus should receive our support. He is a great writer, and he and his lovely assistant are both on the top-notch WN page. I believe we should all stand behind these good volk and support them in their work for the Race.
 
Old June 27th, 2010 #29
Scott
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 147
Default

Where is Brutus?
 
Old June 27th, 2010 #30
Scott
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
RE: Martin Horvath


Now that I have you so thoroughly awed and bowed before me.......why not give me a blowjob?

.
Hahahahaha....
 
Old August 24th, 2012 #31
Meg Kafka
Senior Member
 
Meg Kafka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lake Tahoe
Posts: 1,184
Meg Kafka
Default

Feminism is as destructive a force as there is in western societies.

Supposedly thought up by the Rothschild Illuminati, it was eventually unleashed to bring down the nuclear family, and as we can see now, take the USA out of the way when they wanted to.

Dont forget, the bankers make money when there is political conflicts. They need opposing tensions and wars.

But it wasnt hard for them. People are so stupid, that women think that
"demanding" that they work, take care of the kids (or worse dont have any), and be "equal" with men (well, not actually equal at all, because ive never seen another woman changing a tire) was actually a GOOD DEAL.

LOL. Stupid little mindless sluts.
 
Old August 24th, 2012 #32
Meg Kafka
Senior Member
 
Meg Kafka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lake Tahoe
Posts: 1,184
Meg Kafka
Default

The Jews claim to be Gods people, but the NT says theyre "set aside". A true Jew would believe in their Messiah--not in the false one who's about ready to come on the scene.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
This a very apt thing to say Brutus for the simple fact that Christianity has historically been opposed to Judaism and more importantly to jews as jews (as a biological entity). The sticking point in this regard is the power of the baptismal water but I think many would be surprised that it is only the loudest and most philo-Semitic of 'Christians' [unfortunately these are the people who people tend to associate with being 'Christian'] who seriously believe that a jew no longer is a jew when he or she is baptised. Even the central idea of 'Jews for Jesus' for example makes the fundamental distinction between being a jew and being a non-jew.

Personally I've found far more subtle anti-jewish loathing in Christians than I've found in the secular world but as a [quite unorthodox] Catholic I guess that's almost de rigeur (because so many of the Fathers talked in a less than complementary manner about the jews; for example). My experience with the Protestant churches is however generally less positive because of their literalism and their often drawing on supposed 'the jewish roots of Christianity'. I'm not trying to get into theological discourse but rather enlarging upon your point from my own perspective as a Catholic and as a National Socialist.
 
Old August 28th, 2012 #33
Alexander M.
Senior Member
 
Alexander M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,236
Alexander M.
Default

I would take this article with a grain of salt

Roman Catholic Church Not Crypto Jewish

Tony Blizzard demands Edward Henrie explain why Masonic Jews identified the RC church as the single foremost obstacle to their world domination.

Henry, the following rebuttal is the kind of thing that inflames uninformed people against all Jews unless it is made clear that all are not a part of the conspiracy. Plus, it is my experience that non-conspiracy Jews, such as yourself, are more active in combating these plots than are most non Jews.


http://henrymakow.com/
__________________
Experience molds perception.
 
Old December 15th, 2012 #34
Where to begin.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Niggerville, Oakland, California
Posts: 1,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Burcker View Post
Polite Society
by: brutus
December 8th, 2003

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=2393#post2393

Years ago our White Culture they had a thing that they called "polite society".

For example; Men wouldn't swear or curse around a woman. If a woman were to walk into a room, all of the men who were sitting down would rise to their feet and remove their hats. And yes.......men would even open doors for women and allow them to go through the door first out of respect for their womanhood.

There were many other gentlemanly and gallant manners that White Men were taught to have......such as.....never to strike a woman, under any circumstances and to help any White Women for any reason whatsoever.......the courtesy was genuine and heartfelt and universal.

And White Women were taught to obey their husbands without question or reservation. The men, in turn would put his wife up on a pedestal and be kind and love her in return for her complete loyalty to him.

But all of that gentlemanly softness toward our women is down the crapper thanks to feminism.

The feminists want women to act like men...........men will respond naturally to this change in feminine behavior and they will beat the snot out of women.....because, men have been beating the snot out of other men since the dawn of time......whether it’s a fistfight in a bar or an all-out World War......this is what men do.......it's as simple as that.


The jew has rewritten history because he has had complete control of the media.......movies, TV, newspapers, etc. to make women believe that the vast majority of men have always been violent and abusive towards women. This is simply untrue and a grand lie...........men have always been abusive and violent towards other men........but seldom to women or children within their own culture, until after the advent of feminism.

How many battered women's shelters are there out there? Thousands and thousands of them. Battered women's shelters didn't exist in America until after 1975, because there was no need for them, contrary to what the jew tells us.

This kind of thing happened once before........Remember? In the Garden of Eden, when the serpent (the jew?) gave the woman the apple of enlightenment. (so she would know the difference between good and evil, and she could therefore be, just like the Father = man) The women is ever the sucker for a smooth liar and that’s certainly nothing new.

After all..........how many panties have been removed with the truth?

So these feminists sit there with their bloody noses and black eyes, clutching onto the restraining-order against their men and wonder why life is giving them such a nasty corn holing?

Because........

You've come a long way baby!

And when the jew says to you........

You go girl !!!!

That's right...........You go to the battered women's shelter and cry me a river.






You Sound Like a Bunch of Weak Sissies
by: brutus
December 12th, 2003

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=3816#post3816

You all sound like a bunch of weak sissys.

You are buying into the jew's psycho-babble.

Let me tell you the truth.

Sure.........we all have problems..........life is full of problems.....so what!

The jew will make you think that you have some sort of mental illness......and he says that this is the reason why people join so-called anti-social hate groups.

This is pure bullshit.

We are here..........in a White Racist Website Forum..........not because we have paranoid personalities........we are here because we are living in "insane times".

And we are feeling the "natural anger and stress" from living in a fucked-up world.

The niggers are getting away with murder...........our women are fucking the beasts and spitting-out halfbreed mulattoes by the millions......and the jew abortionists are killing 3 million White babies every year........the mexicans are giving us the finger as they walk across the Rio Grande River, while they take our jobs and suck the blood out of our welfare system........the priests are corn holing little boys and the scoutmasters are cocksuckers........and the TV is telling us that "it's OK to be gay"........when we know in our hearts that faggots are simply perverted butt fucking queers........and the feminists are telling White women that White men aren't worth-a-shit and that they need to be independent instead of loyal to men.

You tell me if that doesn't sound insane???

Don't tell me about paranoid...............you jew bastard.........I'll kick your teeth down your throat if you continue to put this psycho-crap into the minds of my White Brothers.

To my White Brothers:

Was George Washington paranoid? The King of England was stealing from the colonists and putting them in jail and even killing them. Washington would have been considered "paranoid" if he took that stupid test, too.

How about the rest of the Founding Fathers of America?

They pledged their lives...........their fortunes...........and their sacred honor for their cause. They did that because.......they too.......were living in insane times. I bet that the jew psychologists would have called that anti-social behavior, too.

In other words.......they were out-spoken and they defied the King and his huge army and they said that they weren't going to take that shit anymore.

Those men were not "mentally ill"............they were "brave".

What part of brave don't you understand?

The jew is sly and cunning............he will make you second-guess yourself. He will spin you around and put crap into your head, until you don't even know your own name.

Go back and re-read that test..........this time knowing that it was created by a jew to undermine your self-confidence and resolve. It will take on a whole new meaning.

We are in a fight to the death..........the jew "really" wants to destroy the White Race.

He will do it by making our women fuck niggers instead of us.

He will do it while you're lying on a couch in a psychologists office crying the blues about how fucked-up your life is..........while he takes your money for that precious counseling that is nothing more then a pity party circle jerk.

Don't let the jew turn you into a mental basket-case.

Be Strong White Men............Be brave.





I’m Tired of This Shit
by: Brutus
August 11th, 2004

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=101051#post101051

I'm tired of this shit.
The jew has worked his collective ass off for at least the last 50 years undermining American White culture. Will the jew give-up everything that he’s worked so hard and so long for........WITHOUT A FIGHT?

What you all know:

The jew has infected all branches and levels of federal and state governments and by the jew’s control of government, they also control the America’s mighty military and all city and state police agencies including the federal CIA and FBI and all other criminal justice agencies.

The jews also dominate America’s justice department and the all superior and lower courts.

The public schools from kindergarten all the way through the state university system are under the jew‘s control assuring total mind control of most White youth.

The jew has complete and utter control of all commercial and public media outlets, and as we all know, this is his strongest mental straight jacket over the mind of the White man.

We are in a box.............brother White man.

We are in the bottom of the box yelling at the top of our lungs via the internet to anyone who will listen.

Every once and a while the jew will kick the box in an attempt to shut us up. And the jew is now working on applying the tape on the top of the box.

Incidentally, didn’t you know (according to the jew) that the internet is full of lying con men, sex-stalkers, disgusting pornography, pedophiles and dreaded spam..............but be assured that when the jew finally figures-out a way to silence White Nationals on the internet, that same perverted internet will instantly become the place where all the beautiful people hang.

This is our last gasp.

David Duke, the SF crowd, the BNP and others are trying to play cards at the same table with the jew, who has all of the aces, and with plenty more up his sleeve. We are not jews, why should we play their game? What is the matter with these guys? An idiot can see that they’re going to lose.

Do I dare say, ”let’s think outside the box”, and risk turning-off all of you “thinking WNs” with a trite cliche’?

I know..............You’ve all heard this before.

The point that I’m trying to make, is that we must do more.

We must not only be internet warriors..............we must spread the word...........belly to belly. With other White people, we must share our vision of the 14 words.

We have something worth fighting for. We all know that. We all know that the jew is literally killing us and our race and yet we sit on our fat asses and peck at a keyboard like a chicken scratching around in a barnyard, while the nigger fucks our mothers, our daughters, and our sisters and he laughs at the same time while he spits in our eye.

If you are painfully introverted and you are afraid to talk to other people...........I say fuck you.........you are no better then a pathetic lemming and you should not be here, you should be watching NFL football with a can of beer up shoved up your ass.

Yes, dickhead, this is a pep-rally, for White men who have balls. This is my way of saying to you, fuck-you and your mother’s fat ass, because you did nothing this week to save the White race. I’m calling you on it.

If you feel that your communication skills are not polished enough to convince anyone.........I say that you are a pathetic piece of trash. Get the marbles out of your mouth and say something........anything Pro-White to another White person. I don’t give a fuck if you sound like porky pig. White people need to hear what we all know in here.

Tell them to explore the White Nationist websites. Make them do it.

Is it that damn hard?

For those of you who feel like telling me to go fuck myself............I say to you..........save it for someone who cares, because everyone of us who are real WNs know that I speak the truth.
I do my share............I walk my talk..............if may cost me making some new friends, but I don’t give a flying rat’s ass about those who I offend. Neither does my loyal wife...........she’s probably tougher then any of you spineless turds anyway.

Speaking-out.........DIRECTLY to other White is the only way the we will gain the numbers that we will need to crush the jew. This will take time and dedication. But it must be done. NOW.

If you are so thin-skinned that my words hurt your delicate ears..........just think of how you will feel when your daughter has niggers sticking their dicks up her ass in Mr. Patel‘s Motel...............and she says, “Thank you daddy for letting me watch jewish MTV, because they told me that it was OK to have a big black dick shoved up my ass.”

Maybe you will like hearing that..............is that why you’re doing nothing?




We Just Grew Apart
by: brutus
August 28th, 2004

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=112006#post112006


“We just grew apart.”

“I don’t know what happened, we just seemed to drift away from one another.”

“After 14 years of marriage, I found that I was living with a stranger.”

Hundreds of times, we’ve all heard these reasons why people have divorced from one another. We simply give a sympathetic nod of understanding and move on to the next topic. We buy these shallow and lame excuses because we don’t want to pry or to open-up old wounds.

“We just grew apart”....................is a crock of shit.

This excuse goes against all logic and understanding of human nature. When two young people fall in love and decide to make a life together, most always, they have all the right and good intentions. With few and rare exceptions, people enter into matrimony because they want to stay together until they die.

The fact is...........when two people are together, they will bond. The longer that they live together, the closer that they will bond to one another. Haven’t you ever noticed that people who have been married for more then 30 or 40 years seem to look and act exactly alike? This is nature’s design. Anything other then this is unnatural.

Let’s explore.

Let’s put the jew brainwash aside and speak the truth about people and relationships. Human beings are designed to be a monogamous biological life form. There are many other examples in nature. Yes, we have the capacity to have sex outside the marital bond. But this is because nature always imbeds a “safety-net” into all specie’s behavior to guarantee survival in those times of environmental stress on that species. Bio 101

There is obvious weakness in any family that is divided. There is no argument here.

Nature does not want any weakness in a structure that is principally designed to nurture the next generation. Universal axiom.

But the facts are that 75-80% of America marriages are being divided by divorce.

What is causing the division?.................You guessed it.............the evil jew.

People, who are in love and growing together in a marriage, are not only lovers and life partners, are also many other things. And one of the major things that all people are.....they are all “consumers.”

We are not only consumers of food and material things, we are also consumers of “information.”

And friends.............where do we get our information from?

We, as White Nationals, know who gives 90% of most Americas their daily intake of information. We know that there is a TV inside of almost every home in America.......and it’s on all the time. And it is putting jew ideas into peoples heads. For example, ideas like, “women need to be independent instead of loyal to their husbands.”

And we know that this information that is consumed is poisonous to relationships.

We, again as White Nationals, realize that the zog media does nothing to promote healthy White relationships, quite the contrary........they push homosexuality and multiculturalism and White male bashing.

What does this do?

Unbeknownst to them, we have millions of White people whose relationships are being slowly poisoned and insidiously destroyed, unbeknownst to them.

Therefore, what do we hear people say, when it’s over?

“We just grew apart.”







Little Billy Answers the Question
By: brutus
September 14, 2004

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=120099#post120099


Teacher: Can anyone please tell me exactly how the jews took over America?

Teacher: Yes Billy.........you had your hand up first.............can you tell the class how the jews took over America?

Billy: The jews, a tribe of people, took over America and did not need to fire one gun. They did it by compelling and teaching their children to become dominators in the fields of law, medicine, finance, government and politics, business, journalism, education and the sciences of the mind, psychiatry, psychology and sociology.

Teacher: That’s very good Billy, could you please give some specific examples of why these fields or occupations are important to the jew?

Billy: Yes. Knowledge of the law and the understanding the political process of legislating laws gives a huge advantage to those involved over those who are not. The jew, by infiltrating the judicial and legislative branches of the American government has simply made or enacted laws that benefit only jews. As insiders to the process for decades, the jews are expert manipulators of the law. It is the pride of every jewish family to have a lawyer in the family.

And in the business world, jews are notorious for their conniving tactics and their greed. But on the other hand, they do go to great lengths to “set-up” and train their children to eventually take-over the family business. This strategy has given the jew an enormous advantage over Whites who must “re-invent the wheel” when trying to build a business from scratch. Typically, upon the death of a White family patriarch who built a business, most White families are too busy fighting over the money in the will to carry-on the management of the business.....and because they have no business training, they squander the money. By the jews being successful at business, this has enabled them to build great wealth, which in turn opened-up many over paths to gaining power and influence.

Teacher: That’s very good Billy..............do you have anymore examples?

Billy: Well yes............I guess the most obvious coup by the jews has been their domination of the media and journalism. By controlling public opinion via the media and journalism the jew has controlled the voter who in turn controls the politician who in turn controls the government.
And this goes hand in hand with their domination to the sciences of the mind, psychiatry, psychology and sociology, because this has to do with understand how the mind works and what tactics can be employed to control the mind. What better power-position to be in, then to be able to call your opposition “mentally unbalanced and psychotic with a marginal personally” and people will believe you because you’re a board certified psychiatrist who has been extensively published in well respected jewish medical periodicals on the pathological personally profiles of White racists. It is the pride of every jewish family to have a son or daughter in the medical field, especially in the sciences of the mind.

Teacher: Why that is excellent Billy, I see that you’ve been paying attention in class. Do you have anything else to add.

Billy: Yes. You see, all of these things tied together have given the jew an iron-grip around the throat of America and I didn't even mention their grip on the financial markets and the public education system........and incidentally most other Western countries are victims of these same jew manipulations. England and Australia are almost chocked to death and are nothing more then shadows of their former selves.

It is important to note, that the jews assure their dominance by cultural imperatives, that will not allow them interbreed with other races, thus guaranteeing a bloodline and a posterity who will maintain control and have even greater power then the preceding generations..........while at the same time they use their power to breed-out of existence the only real challenger to their grand scheme of global domination..............the White Man.

Teacher: Billy, that was excellent. Now for the tough question. What would you do to turn things around?

Billy: That’s an easy one Teach!..............I would immediately start to educate my White race to start using the same tactics that the jew has been using against White people. I would tell White people about the value of education, and how it’s been used against us. I would tell them just what I said to the class today, about how the jew has used these different occupations to take over America.

I fully realize that this is a monumental challenge and not a simple thing to do and that it may require a long time and perseverance. But, there are many more of us, and now we are on to their schemes and we can let all other White in on what we know. We should be thinking “exponential”......You tell two and they tell two and they tell two........until we hit critical mass.

I’ll tell you what I’m going to do right now, I’m going to write an essay on the internet to tell my fellow Whites all about the jew and his evil ways and I’m going to tell them to visit the VNN website and get wise.

Teacher: That’s wonderful, Billy............You may sit down now. (she marks an A+ by Billy’s name in her daily student grade book)







The White Nationalist..An Army Of One
By: brutus
September 29th, 2004

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=127183#post127183


The White Nationalist.......AN ARMY OF ONE

You are the General and you are the Grunt and you are all other ranks in between.

You take orders from no one. And you give orders to no one.

Your direction comes from within your own noble heart and by virtue of nature's authoritative imperative that demands, survival of the White Race.

You devise your own strategy and plan your own battles to fight the enemy.

You trust no one..........For there is no one to be trusted...........Save one. And that is he who has already sacrificed his life for the cause. There are no Benedict Arnolds in The Army of One.

You respect........But verify..........What another White Brother has to say and your criticism is only intended to correct and not turn him away from fighting for the cause. But you have no room for the traitor.......Who is to be considered persona non grata.

White solidarity comes from the hidden recesses of your genes. And your keen sense of what is right. This allows you to innately understand and act upon the unspoken mandates of your ancient White ancestors, that have come down to you through the ages.

And when you read or hear the words of another “True White Brother“, you will also innately understand him as well, with no need to communicate to him that you do indeed understand him and that you are with him......You shall continue to make yourself known to one another by way of the old modes of understanding, unique to our White race.

The synapses of the great collective White brain are reconnecting and the jew anesthesia is wearing-off. The jew lie can no longer stand as you alert and educate other Whites as they witness your individual battles and they see the righteousness of your cause.....and they in-turn form their own Army of One.

The Giant is awakening from a long slumber.........woe be to those who have stolen from him.






White Women Who Want Retarded Babies.....On Purpose!
By: brutus
October 4th, 2004

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=10399

There are literally millions of White women in America who are having a retarded child on purpose.

It is those White women who choose to bear the offspring of a nigger.

There is sufficient scientific evidence, relating to “I.Q. and race” that should cause concern to White women, that niggers, on average have a lower I.Q. then the average White by 15-20 points. There are those people who would scoff at this notion...........but it is only those who have done absolutely zero research into this topic or those who have put their faith in the pseudo science of the politically correct. I’m sure that these same irresponsible mothers are the same people who “demand that no child be left behind”.

Simply stated, a White woman is “putting at risk” all children that she produces with a nigger by giving her child a higher probability of having a lower I.Q. then if she were to have children with a White father.

The potential hardships and tragedy of denying any child the fullest functioning brain possible is incalculable to that child. It is the human brain that differentiates us from the animals and it is nature’s only real defense mechanism given to the homo sapiens. Nature never purposely reduces a species ability to survive, but to the contrary, nature always demands survival of the fittest. A more intelligent brain is a fitter brain........that is a no-brainer. Only a perversion of nature would reduce a species’ survival viability in it’s environment.

There would be no difference, for a White woman, who purposely puts dissolved lead into her child’s baby bottle........or a White woman who bears a mulatto child. The child would be relatively retarded, by the direct actions of the mother. In contrast, if a mother gave her child the correct untainted formula in the baby bottle or had a 100% White child with a White man, that child will have been given the best opportunity, not only to survive, but thrive.

A few sentences ago I called these mothers “irresponsible”, but the fact is that they are criminals, in every sense of the word. If it weren’t for the jew’s iron-like control of public opinion via the media and the jew’s perversion of our criminal justice, any mother who would purposely diminish a child’s potential intellect would be thrown in jail.






Hitler’s "BIGGEST" mistake?
By: Brutus
October 31st, 2004

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=11390


It’s so much easier to see things in retrospect and this thread is not to be misconstrued that Hitler was a man who made “big mistakes”.

I toss this idea out for discussion because we can learn from the past and gain an advantage by what we have learned.

Hitler understood the power of the media and knew that the jew controlled it in Germany.

One of the first major acts of legislation of the NS’s was the nationalization of the media. Hitler installed genius, Joseph Geobbels, who took the reigns of the media out of the hands of the jew and did a superb job in implementing the NS message to the German people.

But Hitler only went half way.

If Hitler knew what we know today..............he would have not only taken over the German media, but he would have devised ways to destroy the jew-controlled media in America.

If Hitler had sent spies and assassins to America to infiltrate and take-out the key brains of the American jew media.................he may have won the war. After all, it was the jew media that convinced America to enter into the war.

By disabling the American jew media, Hitler would have effectively eliminated America as an enemy and may have even gained America as an ally.

Think of the possibilities.







How the Jew Uses Laughter to Rule the World
By: brutus
January 7th, 2005

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=14181

We all know that the the jew controls all aspects of entertainment coming from hollywood and television. This thread gives information and insight into one of the most powerful tools ever devised used soley for the manipulation of the human mind. All of the entertainment mentioned below was produced and directed by jews.

First, about the engineer, Charlie Douglass. (from various sources)

Charles (Charlie) Rolland Douglass, the sound engineer who perfected the laugh track, for without him we would not have known "The Love Boat" was a comedy.

Douglass died of pneumonia April 8, 2003 in Laguna Beach, Calif., he was 93.
Honoring the man who gave us canned laughter is easier than you think, for the simple reason that the sound of those strangers laughing out there, somewhere, made you feel less alone as you sat in front of your TV. The laugh track guided you through Jack Tripper's double entendres and Archie Bunker's lunk-headed bigotry.

Laugh at this. Groan here. This is a poignant moment, so be silent.

The laugh track was socialization through TV. It also provided the punch for humor that had its origins in front of live vaudeville audiences.

What seems far funnier than the laugh track is how it has come to be reviled.

"A lot of people think the laugh track is the scourge of TV, that it's an insult to our intelligence to be told when to laugh," said Professor Robert Thompson, director of the Center for Popular Television at Syracuse University.

"But you needed it. Most of the early TV comedy was done in an old kind of style — 1-2-3 laugh. The laughter was key to the timing."

Thompson admits the laugh tracks could at times get weird. "I always loved the one on 'The Love Boat,' '' he says. "Where was the laughing audience — around the ship in lifeboats?"

Douglass didn't talk to the media much, preferring to let his laugh tapes speak for him. According to obituaries, he got his start at television's dawn in the 1950s as a technical director for several live shows at the fledgling CBS TV network.

Daily Variety reported that his family fled Guadalajara to escape unrest caused by Pancho Villa. Around 1953, the Mexican-born Douglass built the Laff Box, a machine that could mix several tape loops of laughter into a single laugh track that sounded real — at least to 1950s ears.

The remarkable thing was that Douglass could use his Laff Box to tailor the laughs to fit any mood: he could give you titters, male laughs, female laughs, gasps. He could even throw in a lone "wacky laugh" here and there to make it sound spontaneous.

Douglass' Laff Box worked so well, he was able to start his own company, Northridge Electronics, that has provided laugh tracks to the networks for a half century.
For the first part of that run, Charlie Douglass had no competitors; his taped laughter ruled the networks from "The Dick Van Dyke Show" to "The Brady Bunch." It was Douglass' laughter you heard when Ellie Mae walked out with a monkey hanging from her hip on "The Beverly Hillbillies."

Where did the laughs come from? TV history is fuzzy on that point, but it is believed Douglass recorded his laugh tapes at Red Skelton mime sketches so no dialogue would interfere with the laughter.

Douglass used those same tapes for decades (until the advent of stereo TV forced him to re-record his canned laughter.) By the 1970s, laugh tracks had come to be reviled by a TV audience (and TV producers) who thought canned laughter was hokey.

"TV got more ambitious," Thompson says. "You had shows like 'M*A*S*H' and 'All in the Family' that aspired to be more than just sitcoms." At the height of the laugh track backlash, two 1980s sitcoms, "The Slap Maxwell Story" and "United States" aired without taped mirth, Thompson says. "Both failed, largely due to the lack of a laugh track," he adds. " 'United States' was dead in two months."

The development of shows like "Malcolm in the Middle" and "The Wonder Years," which didn't rely on the bada-bing rhythm of humor, has gotten rid of the need for laugh tracks in some cases. And technology has made it cheaper to film shows in front of live, laughing studio audiences, Thompson says. That doesn't mean the laugh track has gone the way of Esso commercials and TVs with big picture tubes poking out of the back.

There are still jokes that fall flat on shows like "Friends." When laughs aren't as loud as a producer likes, they "sweeten" the response later with laughs from a laptop computer, the modern incarnation of Charlie Douglass' Laff Box.

Sweetening. That's the industry term (jew speak) for sprinkling a little digitized laughter on a live audience response.

Learn about the powerful psychology of laughter here:

http://www.mdx.ac.uk/www/psychology/...dy/comedy.html

http://abcasiapacific.com/nexus/stories/s883200.htm






TV....The Ultimate Betrayal
By: brutus
January 25th, 2005

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=14710


In our personal lives, we’ve all had our hearts broken. Most of us have felt the anger, the sorrow and the rest of the painful emotional dynamics associated with breaking-up with a love interest. Especially if we’ve been done dirty.

One aspect of the breakup phase of a relationship, is the “denial” to recognize that, “it’s over”.

People will put themselves into all sorts of contorted emotional positions to turn from reality and continue to live within the fantasy of something that is no more. So the old song goes, “Everybody plays the fool.” Everyone else can see it, except them.

This denial helps escape the pain.

And so it goes with many White lemmings and their “love affair with the TV.”

The lemming and the TV have been together a long time. By the time that they’re 18 years old, the typical lemming will have spent over 33,000 hours in front of the TV as opposed to only 13,000 hours in school learning in front of their teachers.

While with the TV, the lemmings have experienced many "bonding moments". Hallmark-like moments of joyful laugher and sorrowful grief and deep heartfelt sadness. They have grownup together, elected presidents together. The lemming's closest friends are the TV sitcom characters who they mimic and have learned how to socially interact with other people. The older lemmings have relived their childhood, vicariously through their own children while watching cartoons with them on Saturday mornings. And the pull of nostalgia is strong and sweetens the old memories as they watch reruns of shows from their own childhood. The lemming and the TV are lovers. But it is a one-way street of unrequited love.

The TV hates the lemming, and the lemmings don’t have a clue. The TV lies to them everyday. And yet the lemming forgives. The TV has hurt the lemming time after time and on so many different levels, that it boggles the mind.......And just as the battered women who continually take back the abusive drunk husband, all is forgiven and no charges are filed.

The TV has convinced the lemming that their babies are worthless things to be selfishly aborted at a mere whim. The TV has told the lemming that all Catholic Priests are pedophiles and that only White men between the ages of 30-40 years old are the nation’s serial killers. The TV has persuaded the lemming that niggers are gentle lovable Huxtibles and that it’s hateful to think of them as rampaging murderers and rapists. The TV has swayed the lemming into believing that the jews are a sinless people who God has ordained a higher station and that it is blasphemous to even think of criticizing them.

I could go on and on recounting the “slaps in the face” that the TV has wantonly given the lemming, but you get the point. We as WNs can see the “raw deal” that the lemming is getting from the TV. We see the denial that the lemming has in the face of the bloody facts. We also witness the obsessive love that the lemmings have for the TV and we wonder how much more they can take before they see the light and give the lout the boot.

Too bad, that there aren’t battered-lemming shelters where they might get-out from under this relentless abuse.

Maybe it’s just that the lemming needs to find another lover.






“It’s a bad area!"
by: brutus
March 16th, 2005

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=16443


"This neighborhood has not gotten any better as far as I can see," Rivera said. "It may be cleaner, but it's not better."

“Yet he says the streets are still too tough for his 9-year-old daughter to venture out alone.”

“The other day, walking home from a neighborhood bakery, her 7-year-old son picked up a syringe off the street.”

Quotes from an article entitled : Safe at home, girl relives nightmare

It tells of a young mud girl who is grabbed off of the sidewalk by a nigger at knifepoint, dragged into the bushes, but luckily she gets away to tell her mother. Police arrested the nigger on Monday.

See rest of article here: http://www.sptimes.com/2005/03/16/Hi..._girl_re.shtml

I picked this particular article to highlight the psychological trick used by the jew media to offset where the real blame lies when a location is considered dangerous.

The jew will routinely use words to describe high crime districts as follows. “Bad Area”, “dangerous neighborhood” “mean streets” or just, “the streets”, but the fact of the matter is that there are “no bad areas”......................Just bad people who live in those areas.

A dangerous area to live might be Antarctica, where one could freeze to death because of the dangerously low temperatures. Or the Sahara desert might be considered “bad to live in” because of the scarcity of water could cause one to die of thirst.

But the jew will never directly name the real cause of the danger that is the mean streets of almost every city in America. But we here at VNN will!

It’s the “bad people“, duh!...............And they are always brown colored people.

The jew uses the same technique with gun control issues, where they demonize inanimate objects (guns) as evil. And there are millions upon millions of people who are too stupid to know the difference. Is there any reason not to believe that the jew has great contempt for White people, when so many of us fall for such lame and transparent lies?

This is why VNN’s correct assertion that to name the jew is so vitally important. The people must be told “what to think“ about everything, otherwise they will believe any lie that the jew can contrive and present to them on TV.

Just keep in mind, the commercial pitch: “AS SEEN ON TV” carries the weight of the gospel with most people. It is carved in stone, imbedded into their psyche, never to be challenged, emblazoned upon their hearts and souls and woe be to those who challenge what deep wisdom that their TV god delivers unto them.

Let us pray.......In the name of The jew, The son of the jew and to The unholy spirit of the jew. Amen.








Where Does a Beehive Really Come From?
By Brutus
March 26th, 2005

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=16795

Where does a beehive really come from?

One way how to look at it is, a bee hive actually comes from the genes within the bee.

The bee has no architectural plans, nor any need of them. As soon as he comes out of his pupa stage, he starts to build, instinctively. And he will build the perfect beehive every time, just like all of his hive-mates. One might say that a beehive is a manifestation of the bee or that it came out of the bee. Can we see a parallel with White people and White culture?

It’s impossible to get a bee to build anything but the beehive that he's been genetically programmed to build. However, different types of bee will build different types of hives. But, a bee cannot survive for long in the hive of another bee for a million different reasons. And I can’t think of any good reason why someone would want to put a bee into a different type of hive.

Unless, the beekeeper is experimenting with ways to increase the honey-yield.




Why Aren’t We Looking For the Jews?
By: brutus
July 7th 2005

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=240502#post240502

Excuse me everyone! Why aren’t we looking for the jews?

We all know that the jews who control the jew agenda are sneaky little bastards, but where are they. Where are they hiding? I mean where do they live and work? What are their names? Do they have any kids? An inquiring mind wants to know!

Don’t we have a right to know who’s killing our race? Have you ever asked yourself, “Is it possible that I might live right next door to a jew who is in the upper echelon of the jew cabal?”

Shouldn't we start a concerted effort to figure-out where these pathological dirtbags are hiding so when the time comes we can.................Well, you know.

This thread will most likely die after one or two posts if that, and that would be a shame because doesn’t it make sense, if you’re going to fight a war, you’d at least want to have some idea where the enemy is?

I can’t think of any other investigation process that would be more upsetting to the jew, then him becoming aware of the fact that we’re actively looking for him and documenting his where-a-bouts on a public forum on the internet.

I know that we have a listing of those jews who are in charge of the various media organizations, but that doesn’t go far enough. What about their home addresses and where they send their kids to school? I’d sure like to know who is at the head of the AP wire and it’s affiliates, not the straw boss puppets, but the jew in charge, wouldn’t you? These fuckers know everything about us. I think it’s about time we started to talk about where those rocks are located that they’re hiding under.

We could make a game out of it, like hunting for Easter Eggs!





God Hates Diversity
By: brutus
July 22nd, 2005

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=21007

Jesus said, “Follow me and do as I“.

Jesus didn’t pick any niggers, fags or women to be members of his closest group, the exalted Twelve Disciples. Jesus discriminated constantly and chose only men from his own nation to be his most intimate companions. Yes, he did walk among many people, but he always went back to be with his own kind. And surely, he felt sublime comfort and the warmth of brotherly camaraderie with those of his own ilk, and it's just the same as with all people. We feel the same way because we were all created in his own image.

Jesus could have very easily chosen a token nigger for the sake of being inclusive, as there were plenty of niggers in Judea at that time. But he didn’t. Why didn’t he choose any niggers? Maybe for the same reasons why we hate niggers today. Remember, “There’s nothing new under the sun.”

And any fag will tell you that homosexuality has been with mankind since the dawn of time, and yet Jesus turned his homophobic-back on the sissies and didn’t invite any to join his devoted group. Maybe it had to do with that abominating disgust he had for fudge-packers?

And he was obviously a hardcore male chauvinist sexist because he didn’t allow for any women to hang around, except for a working girl. He surely didn’t like hen-pecking and that’s why he didn’t get married. He saw the damage done to the other poor saps who tied the knot, and he said, “No way, Jose‘!”

And finally, the Disciples that were jews, Jesus forced them change their names because obviously he couldn’t stand the sound of kike-names. A clear indication that he hated filthy jews to the core. When we think about it, what would it take for you, yourself, to forsake your family name and thereby spit on your heritage? Well that’s exactly what Jesus demanded the kikes should do. I can imagine Jesus saying the following..... “Verily I say unto thee, you jews, go and piss on thy family tree and flush thy foul jewishness into the toilet. Only then, thou will be cleansed and blessed to walk at my side.”

Jesus was the quintessential racist.





How Did Hitler Entice So Many to Follow Him?
By: brutus
September 9th, 2005

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=23015

How did Hitler entice so many to follow him?

Are we to believe that he was simply a charismatic speaker who beguiled and enthralled with brilliant oration and that alone caused an entire nation to drop everything that they were doing to follow him?

If we believe this, then we also believe that Arabs hate us because they hate our freedom.

Surely Hitler was an eloquent and passionate speaker par excellent. A man for the times and all of that. But there is something else that the jew doesn’t want us to know about Hitler. And I’m betting that if I tell you what it is, the jews and the blowhards will attack me sure as there will be a tomorrow.

Here at VNN we are trying to “sell” our cause to other Whites. We are trying to wake them up and we want them to join us and help us cast out the jew. We write verbose essays, we have spirited debate, we have those brave souls who would stand-up and run head-long at the jew only to find no one running along with him to fight the battle. And we watch him get skewered by the jew and thrown in jail. And then we take-up a collection for his wife and kids and send her $150.00 and pat ourselves on the back for that effort.

The FBI tracks down the lone wolves with unlimited taxpayer-funded resources and with trumped-up charges, incarcerates them as a warning to the rest of us. Better stay legal and neutered or else. And the newspapers and TV nullifies our earnest efforts to “enlighten” fellow Whites with our tabloids and flyers and websites.

Do you think that Hitler faced the same uphill battle as we do? Sure we can nitpick the differences, but that’s not the point. And that’s exactly what the jew wants us to do. So I won’t get out on that dance floor.

I declare that our opposition is virtually no different then that of Hitler’s!

This is the difference:

Hitler, understood that people would not join him unless he had something to offer them. I’m not talking about lofty ideals or noble aspirations or 14 words, I’m talking about jobs! Employment. The ability to bring home the bacon. How many of us in here will not get on the front lines and fight the jew because we will have to face a wife who will say, “Don’t do it or you’ll lose your job, then what’ll we do?”

Hitler worked out a plan that would enable him to take over the economy and thereby offer jobs to those who would follow him. It is this portion of history that the jew has worked very hard to cull from the history books. The jew doesn’t want us to know the specifics and logistics of how Hitler went about convincing the various industries that they, too, would profit from a National Socialist government, and we know nothing of the guarantees that he offered them for that seamless transition that would enable them to continue earning profits unabated. Hitler really didn’t have any jobs. Hitler had the various industry’s leader’s ears and he enticed them with even greater profit potentials. Currently most of America’s largest corporations are headed by White men. And they might be open to hearing a well delivered and sound proposal for another way of doing business. Of course the jew is well aware of this potential threat and he is working very hard to make sure that there are the appropriate amount of minorities and women at high corporate levels to counter this possible means of attack. The jew is ever one step ahead of us. But at this point in time, White man are still on top in the majority of business enterprises.

We should begin to tailor our pitch to the CEOs and presidents of companies. One corporate leader is worth 10,000 workers because he can offer them jobs! Sure we continue pitching to everyone else on all levels, but we have been missing the big fish by only going after the small fry.

Hitler worked for years to hone his pitch to perfection. When he spoke, his speeches were designed to talk to the common man on one level and also to talk to the power brokers on another.

We are looking for leaders and they are right under our noses. We need to work on our approach. This is the way.







The Jew Directly Caused Your Family Unimaginable Pain
By: brutus
September 11th, 2005

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=23144

If you are under the age of 40 and the product of divorced parents, I’m here to tell you that you have the jew to blame for your folk’s break-up and all of the problems that happened as a consequence of their marital woes. All of those horrendous arguments, the name-calling, the tears, the fears, the pain, it’s all because of the jew.

When your Mom and Dad were very young and newly weds, they were starry-eyed optimists who were in love with each other. They had prospects and high hopes and wonderful dreams of making a life together. They said words of promise to one another and swore that until their death that they would endure any hardship as long as they lived for the sake of their great love for each other. Their vows were said with every good intention and with their hearts in their hands and through the misty eyes of sincerity.

Something happened to your parents, those young and beautiful people, so full of hope and promise.

The jew Happened!

Every single solitary “excuse” for your parent’s breakup is due to the jew’s instigation of that very excuse. I will purposely use the superlative descriptor “every” because the other percentage of possibilities is so miniscule as to be negligible and not worth mentioning.

Just as the jew uses “front men” like George Bush to do their bidding and just like the jew uses fake “stage names” in show business, the jew hides his nefarious machinations and manipulations behind scape-goats and one dimensional superficial excuses, the jew has hidden his evil hand as the primary explanation of why your folks divorced.

The reasons of Dad’s alcoholism or abusive behavior or Mom’s infidelity or neglect were “cover stories” for the crimes of the jew committed against your parents. Yes Dad did behave poorly as well as Mom had her problems, but what caused those problems? The jew caused them as certainly as any other dirty deed that the jew has wrought against the people of the White race.

But you say it was so easy to see, Dad yelling and verbally abusing Mom. But what your young mind couldn’t see was the unendurable pressures that primarily your father was suffering under because of circumstances created by the jew. Whether it was failure at his job that caused financial stress or any other reason.........if we dig deep enough, your father was crushed under the invisible thumb of the jew. Was he passed over for promotion because a woman or nigger got that job? Was he marginalized because he was too masculine? Did the jew make it real easy for him to slide into alcoholism or drug addiction? There are countless traps that the jew has set-up to guarantee a failed marriage. And once the marriage was on the skids the jew facilitated the breakup with jew marriage counselors who were all too ready to hand-out jew divorce attorney business cards as part of their service.

And the jew brought his destruction into our family, of course with the help of the mind distorting TV and motion pictures that created an environment that would not allow for honest conflict resolution. To the contrary, all of the media has been geared for “promoting the battle of the sexes.” Your Mother and Father didn’t stand a chance. They had no idea what was happening to them or how they were taken advantage of by the jew. Just like that blind boxer in ring getting beaten to a pulp and crying-out to his corner-man for help, but unbeknownst to him, his corner man is a jew giving him all of the wrong advice.

For those of you who say that I am using the jew as an all encompassing scape-goat, and that White people are masters of their own destiny, and that I put too much power in the hands of the jew, I say fuck you and I spit in your eye and I call you a filthy swine for denying these obvious truths. These egregious crimes against White folk are not talked about anywhere else, and I’m talking about them here, if you don’t like it, fuck off!

Now, back to where is was, before that filthy kike interruption........

Before the jew had total control of the mass media, divorce was almost unheard of in White culture. The jew came along and destroyed the institution of marriage, by mocking it, by de-emphasizing it’s importance to the children and by pushing the absurdity of gay marriage.

I can’t prove a negative and show you how your life would be if the jew hadn’t interfered with your parent's relationship. But the wicked jew did taunt and mock White people decades ago with a motion picture called “It’s a Wonderful Life”. In the film, George Bailey, a good man, who was down on his luck and contemplating suicide was given a supernatural glimpse into a parallel world of his own, where he didn’t exist. All of his family and friends were there, but he wasn’t. And because he wasn’t there, the influence of his goodness wasn’t there either, and his family and friends and the entire town suffered because of his absence from their lives.

Now, imagine a movie, in where the jew didn’t exist in our world!

It would be the photo-negative of the jew’s “It’s a Wonderful Life”, and that would truly be “A Wonderful Life.”

The jew has stolen so much from all of us.





A Little Question Concerning Feminists
By: brutus
September 30, 2005

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=279856#post279856

If feminists claim to be “for all the pertains toward the betterment of women’s lives“, why are they silent on the topic of the current social phenomenon of mass miscegenation? There is a self evident and enormous increase in black male and White female coupling being seen everywhere throughout the United States and there is also the dramatic increase in domestic violence against women who are involved in these mixed relationships. The criminal justice records are there for examination and it is plainly evident that the statistics prove beyond any doubt that a White female is at much greater risk for her life and limb when she takes on a black male lover over a White male lover.

If the feminists say they care so much for their sisters, why do they not warn them of the greatest possible danger that they might ever have to face in the real world? There is a greater possibility that a White woman will be killed at the hands of a black lover, then for her to die of a drug overdose should she become a heroin addict.

The silence of the feminists speaks loudly and condemns them for their blatant hypocrisy. And it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that feminists care much more about promoting the jewish agenda of increased race-mixing over the genuine concern for their own gender's well being.

All outspoken feminists in America should consider themselves on, “The List“!






A Little Story (Negro’s White-Envy)
by brutus.
February 20th, 2006

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=29892

There is not one black on earth, who deep down inside hasn’t wished that they were White. They ache with the desire to be White, with an ever present and gnawing pain that no amount of self-esteem black pride reinforcing can relieve. They strut with false bravado and swagger in a weak attempt to mask their hidden and shameful yen to be White. They construct their little gibberish ebonics language as a way to commiserate with their fellow blacks and to differentiate themselves and as a form of self-denial of the fact that they lust to be White.

They have all dreamed about being White and then have had to face the repeated disappointment of waking-up and looking at their hands and seeing, yet once again, that dreaded Mark of Cain that soils their skin. And they all know, that the darker the skin, the deeper the sin. And so the blue-gum is jealous of the mulatto and the mulatto hates and envies those lighter red-bones. And it’s their craving for fair skin that drives their thoughts upward toward that heavenly angelic White skin. And there at the apex of their desire sits the freakish albino negro. White and yet black. A cruel joke and nightmare of nature, there to remind him of his inner loathing of that suffocating blanket of black skin that imprisons him.

Knowing that he can never have what he so desperately wants breeds intense hate. So he lashes out. He incessantly gnashes his teeth and thinks of nothing but revenge for that which God denies him. He hurts and he kills and rapes those who possess the only thing in the world he cherishes. Yes, he is cursed. And I have just told you the nature of that curse.

The black is living a life of torment that can only be called hell.

I do not hate the black, I understand the nature of the beast. He cannot change what was a chance of birth. I understand his hate for me. So does the jew. The jew knew beforehand of the natural enmity between the races and he purposely mixed the two with malice of forethought. I hate the jew. And I only wish for the black to be able to find solace in his own land.





Has the Lemming Been Manufactured by the jew’s TV?
By: brutus
April 7th, 2006

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=32082

Has the lemming been manufactured by the jew's TV?
Many of us are stymied and perplexed at the lemming’s inability to grasp the magnitude of the White race’s dire situation. Especially as we witness their lack of concern over the mexican invasion. Some of us are wondering what it will take for them to see the light? How can so many people be so self-loathing and so myopic as to embrace diversity with full knowledge that that ultimately means extinction of the White race, the builders of all Western civilization? Can they be thinking that the browns will miraculously become industrious builders and benevolent people who will take care of an aging White population in our golden years? If I’m not mistaken, brown people aren’t noted as the most considerate people on the planet. They have been weaned on “taking” they are not trained in “giving” by any stretch of the imagination.

The lemmings selfishly condemn future White generations to minority status with undeniable evidence that when the brown race is the majority, Whites are always imperiled. Ex; Why are most Whites apprehensive about being caught in a black area at night? Obviously because they are dangerous. Do these lemmings think that they will somehow escape the wrath of the niggers and muds in the future because they were so tolerant toward them today? Can any of us truly expect a majority population of niggers to be charitable toward us when we are elderly and in our 70s and 80s?

The lemming is gullible and stupid when he buys the jew’s excuses that brown neighborhoods look like that because of poverty. What has made the White lemming so gullible, stupid, selfish and suicidal with regard to his race?

I believe, what we’re seeing is the convergence of three generations of White people who have succumbed to the jew because of the TV. The TV is the tool and the lynch pin for the jew’s dominance over White people. And nothing good for White people has ever come out of it. The character of our people has been distorted by the jew’s TV and the distortion is reflected in the neurotic and illogical behavior of the lemming.

The following is a very brief outline to be used for discussion and to build upon.

1950 TV introduced to the masses

I. Baby Boomers (1946-1964)
Hallmarks: selfishness, greed, naiveté

First generation of total TV immersion. However, jew’s programming was not too sophisticated and the earliest programming was not all propaganda. Some show were very close to being pro-White. (Father Knows Best, etc)


II. Gen Xers - A - early children of Boomers - (1970-1985)
Hallmarks: depression, apathy, cynicism

First generation of sophisticated jew TV brainwashing. The coupling of advertising and programming (cartoons to sell toys)


III. Gen Xers - B - children of Boomers second marriages (1986-present)
Hallmarks: anger, sloth, obesity

First generation of ultra-sophisticated jew TV brainwashing. Minorities injected into all programming for the purpose of desensitizing and acceptance.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

"I can open the door.".

"Why didn't you open the door for me?".

Wiggerdom. The first to go.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 PM.
Page generated in 0.20369 seconds.