Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 30th, 2019 #81
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Having the choice I'd prefer my posted cartoon vs your old Soviet crap.
I respect your opinion.

But I'm of a different opinion.



Quote:
Although I can undertsand your being upset, Putin is named "little pidaras (faggot)" in the cartoon.
Yes. I, in a frenzy, strike the wall of my apartment with my head



Quote:
We can fall into endless dispute about cartoons, but that the way I'm gonna leave. How about to suggest your children (if you have any) to watch my and your cartoons both and to compare them?
I prefer to pay attention to the opinions of mature people.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old August 1st, 2019 #82
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,439
Crowe
Default

Alex Him isn't a WN, or an antisemite, but he's not a trolling piece of shit like some members on here, like Rasen. So I don't have a problem with him.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old August 2nd, 2019 #83
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 192
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
I prefer to pay attention to the opinions of mature people.
Don't you have kids? Or adults like you prefer to watch Soviet cartoons in putinistan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Alex Him isn't a WN, or an antisemite, but he's not a trolling piece of shit like some members on here, like Rasen. So I don't have a problem with him.
Now you suddenly realized that any antifascist, philosemit or bisexual loving Putin is closer to you than an anti-Putin WN.
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
 
Old August 2nd, 2019 #84
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,439
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Now you suddenly realized that any antifascist, philosemit or bisexual loving Putin is closer to you than an anti-Putin WN.
You're not a WN. For you, being gay and Zionist are one and the same.


Your love of the Cultural Marxist, John McCain, puts you to the left of Alex Him. Why not go adopt a nigger like your hero did?

There is a difference between old-school Soviet Communism, and this liberal Cultural Marxist garbage that was born exclusively under the umbrella of Democracy.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old August 3rd, 2019 #85
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 192
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Your love of the Cultural Marxist, John McCain, puts you to the left of Alex Him. Why not go adopt a nigger like your hero did?
Don't lie to yourself. If a putin's troll Alex Him ever committed a coming-out, he would still be closer to you because you share common love for Putin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
There is a difference between old-school Soviet Communism, and
... any communist party in Europe nowadays standing against capitalist "World Order", Israel' oppression of local kebabs and supporting Kremlin's novorossiya. You have to tell it to yourself finally: "I'm a communist!"
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
 
Old August 3rd, 2019 #86
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,439
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Don't lie to yourself. If a putin's troll Alex Him ever committed a coming-out, he would still be closer to you because you share common love for Putin.
He can't be too far to the left, if he supports Vladimir Putin.

Quote:
... any communist party in Europe nowadays standing against capitalist "World Order", Israel' oppression of local kebabs and supporting Kremlin's novorossiya. You have to tell it to yourself finally: "I'm a communist!"
No, they support "Democratic Socialism", not "Soviet Communism". When they point to countries they like, they frequently use Sweden as their example of a model government/system. You probably like it as well.

There are just as many leftists fighting in Ukraine against "Russian aggression". There might be a small subset of Russians who support Soviet Communism, who sided with Novorossiya, but that's a different than Liberalism. As far from Liberalism as Fascism is from American Conservatism. But, they're called "Fascist" by the left, anyway, and liberals are likewise called "Commies" by the Conservatives in America.

It's kinda funny, because poster children for the left, like Che Guevara, were actually quite racist.

I prefer National Socialism, or Fascism as the answer to Democracy. I support sending non-Whites fleeing in terror from my country, and for the ones who want to fight, we kill them. However, that's not something that can realistically be materialized, at this moment. And no, Putin isn't going to do this in Russia, ever. So there are no delusions here about why some of us like Putin. Putin serves a purpose, but he's not going to be Russia's final answer to their racial problems.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; August 3rd, 2019 at 07:19 AM.
 
Old August 4th, 2019 #87
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 192
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
He can't be too far to the left, if he supports Vladimir Putin.
Russia's Putin: I've Always Liked Communist and Socialist 'Ideas'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
There are just as many leftists fighting in Ukraine against "Russian aggression".
Novorossiya's leftist friends



If one day Alex Him recognizes his bisexuality on this forum, he'll be still respected due to the strongest love for Putin.
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
 
Old August 5th, 2019 #88
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Don't you have kids?
Tell me why I should tell you information about myself if your only goal is to use it against me?

Did you give a lot of personal information about yourself?

I read all your 150 posts and got the following result:

Discreditation of women - 6

Discreditation of the Serbian government - 1
Discreditation of Serbia - 13
Discreditation of Serbian members - 9

Posts about Croatia - 4

Discreditation of the Venezuelan government - 9
Discreditation of Venezuela - 2

Discreditation of the Russian government - 19
Discreditation of Russia - 13
Discreditation of Russian members - 6

Discreditation of the Iranian government - 2

Discredit of yellow vests in France - 18

Posts that I gently qualify as correspondence with other members of the forum - 44



And finally, those posts where you gave information about yourself:

Pozdrav! Ja sam nacionalisti mjesane etnicke grupe Srpsko-Hrvatske , odgojen u Srbiji i imam srpske dokumente , pa svi moji prijatelji misle da sam Srbin. Za razliku od ostalih Srba nikad nisam osjetio mrznju prema ustasama , uvijek sam cijenio Antu Pavelica and ne mogu razumjeti srpske stavove protiv njega. Sve srpske price o hororu Jasenovca i tvrdnje su me isprovicirale , jer razumijem da je gibanicarsko sranje. Nastavie pridonositi forumu , nemojte da se ovo pretvori u kopiju SF Serbia , gdje su gibanicari u moci and sva opozicija je banovana. - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2203029&postcount=4

Believe me, I'm not into Serbo-Croat wars really cuz I am half-Serbian and half-Croat myself. I can be described as self-hating Serb. - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=159

This is because of my being partly Serb I do love watching dismemberment - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=19

I'm of mixed Serbo-Croat heritage and I'm a mod on SF Serbia. - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=309



How are your children? Are they healthy?

But probably many of my friends on the forum would like to know if I have children.

I can tell them that I have no children.



Quote:
Or adults like you prefer to watch Soviet cartoons in putinistan?
Sometimes I watch those Soviet cartoons that I like.



Quote:
If one day Alex Him recognizes his bisexuality on this forum, he'll be still respected due to the strongest love for Putin.
I am not bisexual. You please don't slander me.


But you wrote: There are too many things to fuck in this world besides women - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=94

I want to ask: If you ignore women, who don't you ignore in sex? Men? Animals? Sex dolls?


And I never said that I will always support Putin in everything.

But I expressed my opinion that Putin is in many ways better than his closest predecessors.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old August 5th, 2019 #89
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 192
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Tell me why I should tell you information about myself if your only goal is to use it against me?
I don't think there is anything possible to use any information of having kids in any goals.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Did you give a lot of personal information about yourself?
You're unlikely to have personal life being daily busy with recounting and classifying other peoples posts.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
I am not bisexual. You please don't slander me.
Yeah, sorry. I recall you wrote somewhere Russian army made you heterosexual.
Although there is still high possibility of your tolerance toward fags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
But you wrote: There are too many things to fuck in this world besides women - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=94
This is the forum motto "women are inferior", I just followed the forum's mainstream and was helping Alex Linder to spread his views.


Quote:
And I never said that I will always support Putin in everything.
In what aren't you supportin Putin?
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
 
Old August 5th, 2019 #90
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
I don't think there is anything possible to use any information of having kids in any goals.
This is told to me by a person who does not give any information about himself

In addition, I believe that the information you gave about yourself is false.

Pozdrav! Ja sam nacionalisti mjesane etnicke grupe Srpsko-Hrvatske , odgojen u Srbiji i imam srpske dokumente , pa svi moji prijatelji misle da sam Srbin. Za razliku od ostalih Srba nikad nisam osjetio mrznju prema ustasama , uvijek sam cijenio Antu Pavelica and ne mogu razumjeti srpske stavove protiv njega. Sve srpske price o hororu Jasenovca i tvrdnje su me isprovicirale , jer razumijem da je gibanicarsko sranje. Nastavie pridonositi forumu , nemojte da se ovo pretvori u kopiju SF Serbia , gdje su gibanicari u moci and sva opozicija je banovana. - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2203029&postcount=4


I noticed that commas are separate from the words in your post in Croatian. This is a sign that this text is the result of the work of an auto-translator. I also have such posts - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=45 - (His guests were the Tsarevich Alexander, during his trip to Europe, V.A. Zhukovsky, Gogol, and A. Turgenev , - In 1860 there was buried Prince M. Golitsyn ,)

In your English-language posts, I do not see such a habit.

This means that you are a "half-Croat" who do not know Croatian.

And your 4 posts about Croatia are videos that a person of any nationality is able to post here -
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=39
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=40
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=41
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2230263&postcount=9



Quote:
You're unlikely to have personal life being daily busy with recounting and classifying other peoples posts.
I would not do this if you would give any information about yourself.



Quote:
Yeah, sorry. I recall you wrote somewhere Russian army made you heterosexual.
Although there is still high possibility of your tolerance toward fags.
You can easily make sure that you are lying - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=50



Quote:
This is the forum motto "women are inferior", I just followed the forum's mainstream and was helping Alex Linder to spread his views.
So you wrote it out of obsequiousness?

Do you really have other views on this issue?



Quote:
In what aren't you supportin Putin?
http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/59371
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old August 6th, 2019 #91
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 192
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
I noticed that commas are separate from the words in your post in Croatian.
Faulty apple iPhone software! Old iPhones placed a space automatically after a word probably to get such a conspiratard like you even more suspicious.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
I would not do this if you would give any information about yourself.
So you keep satisfying yourself by filtrating my posts online from last several years.

First you asked me if I have any sexual dolls, then you're reading each comma in my posts , and now you're struggling with the ideas that my views can be different from dumb mockery of women.

Quote:
Do you really have other views on this issue?
Alex, you shouldn't do it , give it up whatever happened to you in Russia's armed forces.
Better care to elaborate how happened you flooded such an empty part of the low-visited forum as blogs with 216 entries. Especially since you don’t share racial nor NS views. Get a life dude!

Why do you hate Solzhenitsyn so much? Cuz he exposed scumbags like Kaganovič, Gulag concentration camps and bolshevik famine?
Seems like Putin is not left enough for you.
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
 
Old August 7th, 2019 #92
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Faulty apple iPhone software! Old iPhones placed a space automatically after a word probably to get such a conspiratard like you even more suspicious.
This software also distinguishes languages because such commas are only in your Croatian post and they are not in your English posts



Quote:
So you keep satisfying yourself by filtrating my posts online from last several years.
I read all your posts, without exception, so that my conclusion about you is as reasonable as possible.

My conclusion is this: You are a propaganda troll and not an ordinary member of the forum. Because an ordinary forum member does not hide information about yourself as carefully as you.

All the information that you wrote about yourself for 150 posts is that I am half-Serbian and half-Croat.

But there was a reason for such "a revelation". You wrote that you are a half-Serbian so that other forum members get the impression that you know Serbia and its events well. You wrote that you are a half-Croat in order to at least somehow explain why all your posts about Serbia and Serbs are defamatory posts.



Quote:
First you asked me if I have any sexual dolls,
I asked you another question - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=88



Quote:
then you're reading each comma in my posts ,
A man who has nothing to hide would not be afraid of this



Quote:
and now you're struggling with the ideas that my views can be different from dumb mockery of women.
There are too many things to fuck in this world besides women - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=94

I just wanted to know who you offer men instead of women as sexual partners?



Quote:
Alex, you shouldn't do it , give it up whatever happened to you in Russia's armed forces.
Give your fantasies about my service in Russia to your psychoanalyst or psychiatrist, but they are not interesting to me



Quote:
Better care to elaborate how happened you flooded such an empty part of the low-visited forum as blogs with 216 entries. Especially since you don’t share racial nor NS views. Get a life dude!
If you rate the forum as low-visited, why are you participating in it?

Most of my blog posts are comments on my forum posts or posts that I thought were of limited importance to other forum members.



Quote:
Why do you hate Solzhenitsyn so much? Cuz he exposed scumbags like Kaganovič, Gulag concentration camps and bolshevik famine?
Seems like Putin is not left enough for you.
Solzhenitsyn was a liar and a traitor. If he wrote the truth, I would not have any complaints against him.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old August 7th, 2019 #93
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 192
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
This software also distinguishes languages because such commas are only in your Croatian post and they are not in your English posts
If you were smart enough you'd have already noticed the significant time difference between my very first and late posts. There was about a half of year, enough time for me to change device and even the country of residence.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
I read all your posts, without exception, so that my conclusion about you is as reasonable as possible.

My conclusion is this: You are a propaganda troll and not an ordinary member of the forum.
Yeah, I'm a ZOG bot working for Mossad and you nearby disclosed me. The flow of shekels for me does not ever dry out.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Because an ordinary forum member does not hide information about yourself as carefully as you.
You had to know it's not a social network neither a place for attention hookers, revealing all info about themselves. Especially when the modern European and Russian laws can imprison you for telling the truth online.

Quote:
But probably many of my friends on the forum would like to know if I have children.

I can tell them that I have no children.
Why in such a God blessed country as Putinistan you don't have kids? Don't wanna raise them in poverty or are you not healthy enough to have one?


Quote:
There are too many things to fuck in this world besides women - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=94

I just wanted to know who you offer men instead of women as sexual partners?
Think that my old joke still makes you horny. Why so persistent in asking me what you have to fuck besides women? I'm sure you know more on the subject since you don't have kids in Russia.


Quote:
Most of my blog posts are comments on my forum posts or posts that I thought were of limited importance to other forum members.
It looks just pathetic and strange when an odd guy like you actively spends several years on empty sites which views he rejects and probably hates. ADL must be proud you , antifashist comrade.


Quote:
Solzhenitsyn was a liar and a traitor. If he wrote the truth, I would not have any complaints against him.
Sure Shlomo, he wrote against mongrel Soviet regime...
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
 
Old August 10th, 2019 #94
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
If you were smart enough you'd have already noticed the significant time difference between my very first and late posts. There was about a half of year, enough time for me to change device and even the country of residence.
You're right



Quote:
Yeah, I'm a ZOG bot working for Mossad and you nearby disclosed me. The flow of shekels for me does not ever dry out.
I think you get paid iPhones with faulty software. Salary must be consistent with the quality of work.



Quote:
You had to know it's not a social network neither a place for attention hookers, revealing all info about themselves. Especially when the modern European and Russian laws can imprison you for telling the truth online.
I did not mean that you should post your passport details, address of residence, your photo, etc. In personal reality, there are always many things that you can talk about without revealing your identity.

What Serbian/Croatian children's writers did you like as a child? What are your favorite streets in Zagreb? Which book did you read last? - https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=132697



Quote:
Why in such a God blessed country as Putinistan you don't have kids? Don't wanna raise them in poverty or are you not healthy enough to have one?
You wrote: I don't think there is anything possible to use any information of having kids in any goals. - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=89

However, this post of yours is an example of how this information was used by you for indecent insinuations.



Quote:
Think that my old joke still makes you horny. Why so persistent in asking me what you have to fuck besides women? I'm sure you know more on the subject since you don't have kids in Russia.
I asked this because you had not previously announced that it was your joke.



Quote:
It looks just pathetic and strange when an odd guy like you actively spends several years on empty sites which views he rejects and probably hates. ADL must be proud you , antifashist comrade.
I don't need your feigned pity.



Quote:
Sure Shlomo, he wrote against mongrel Soviet regime...
He lied.

I am not a fan of the Soviet Union, but I believe that any state and any person deserves the truth to be written about him.

And with the truth about the Soviet Union on this site there are big problems.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old August 16th, 2019 #95
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 192
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
What Serbian/Croatian children's writers did you like as a child? What are your favorite streets in Zagreb? Which book did you read last? - https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=132697
Why are you playing such an infantile pedo? It's like if a 30-40 y.o. person seriously asking me about children literature. What are you going to achieve with such stupid questions? Definitely not my country location, because everyone could google for Ivana Brlić-Mažuranić, Ivo Zlatar and others, everyone can look for any random street in Zagreb by Google maps. If I was a Taiwan Chinese, I could answer your demands. Your goal is to transform the radical forum into talks about children literature, Soviet street photos and blind worship of Putin. Abe Foxman would be proud of you.


Quote:
I don't need your feigned pity.
You definitely need help. You're over 30 y.o. having no kids in Putinistan, I have no insurance if you got job, you're daily spending your life in opposing views half-dead forum, where everyone could label you an antifa if you wasn't pro-putin jerk. My sorry is the greatest thing I can ever express for you.


Quote:
He lied.

I am not a fan of the Soviet Union, but I believe that any state and any person deserves the truth to be written about him.

And with the truth about the Soviet Union on this site there are big problems.
So you spread purely bolshevik point of view on Solzh, like any communist in Eastern Europe does. You justify or advocate GULAG, Holodomor and despise him or any opposition for Soviet jewish regime.
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
 
Old August 17th, 2019 #96
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Why are you playing such an infantile pedo? It's like if a 30-40 y.o. person seriously asking me about children literature. What are you going to achieve with such stupid questions?
I’m trying to talk with a person because I’m not interested in talking to a pure propaganda machine



Quote:
Definitely not my country location, because everyone could google for Ivana Brlić-Mažuranić, Ivo Zlatar and others, everyone can look for any random street in Zagreb by Google maps. If I was a Taiwan Chinese, I could answer your demands.
You are absolutely right

On the Internet it is very difficult to determine who is who.

However, I still prefer to speak with an anonymous person than to speak with an impersonal propaganda machine.

In other words, I am ready to hear what you want to tell me about your Taiwan



Quote:
Your goal is to transform the radical forum into talks about children literature, Soviet street photos and blind worship of Putin. Abe Foxman would be proud of you.
Well, we learned from you about my goal in this forum; now please tell us about your goal in the forum.



Quote:
You definitely need help. You're over 30 y.o. having no kids in Putinistan, I have no insurance if you got job, you're daily spending your life in opposing views half-dead forum, where everyone could label you an antifa if you wasn't pro-putin jerk. My sorry is the greatest thing I can ever express for you.
You are wrong.

The greatest thing you can do for me is to start talking to me acting as a person and not acting as a propagandist.



Quote:
So you spread purely bolshevik point of view on Solzh, like any communist in Eastern Europe does.
You are right.

Solzhenitsyn is a liar and a traitor for me and for the Bolsheviks.

If you are a fan of truth, then let's deal with the works of Solzhenitsyn in a concrete way.



Quote:
You justify or advocate GULAG, Holodomor and despise him or any opposition for Soviet jewish regime.
I have always despised liars and I will despise them.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old August 18th, 2019 #97
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 192
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
I’m trying to talk with a person because I’m not interested in talking to a pure propaganda machine
and what you're able to talk as being 30-40 y.o. is just children literature and other pedo stuff?




Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
You are wrong.

The greatest thing you can do for me is to start talking to me acting as a person and not acting as a propagandist.
Says the person who acts like a propaganda machine spending life in opposing views forum.

Really if a person with "neutral, irrelevant" views was existing for years in a lounge section of abstract forums like sites of home builders or sportsmen, it'd be already considered strange by locals, as if you couldn't find more suitable place for yourself except specific random site. If it happened in marxist sites, you'd be put on watch list, because such views would be treated like provocateurs and enemy agenda. Same with most far-right forums where local users have brains, but this site seems to be exceptional, the user with antifascist pro-Soviet view like yours is a respected and protected by local "Nazis" (or ashkenazis), because you describe Putin's steps day by day.


Quote:
You are right.

Solzhenitsyn is a liar and a traitor for me and for the Bolsheviks.
Because you and Jewish Bolsheviks are on the same side of coin.


Quote:
I have always despised liars and I will despise them.
You always despised people who spoke out against your beloved USSR and judo-bolshevik fatherland, regardless of degree of their works reliability.
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
 
Old August 18th, 2019 #98
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
and what you're able to talk as being 30-40 y.o. is just children literature and other pedo stuff?
Do you prefer to remain a propagandist?



Quote:
Says the person who acts like a propaganda machine spending life in opposing views forum.
I already explained how it happened - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=33



Quote:
Really if a person with "neutral, irrelevant" views was existing for years in a lounge section of abstract forums like sites of home builders or sportsmen, it'd be already considered strange by locals, as if you couldn't find more suitable place for yourself except specific random site.
If you read my explanation you will see that I really "couldn't FOUND more suitable place for MYself."



Quote:
If it happened in marxist sites, you'd be put on watch list, because such views would be treated like provocateurs and enemy agenda. Same with most far-right forums where local users have brains, but this site seems to be exceptional, the user with antifascist pro-Soviet view like yours is a respected and protected by local "Nazis" (or ashkenazis), because you describe Putin's steps day by day.
If you do not like this forum then why are you present at it?



Quote:
Because you and Jewish Bolsheviks are on the same side of coin.
I consider the communist ideal of society utopian and unrealizable.



Quote:
You always despised people who spoke out against your beloved USSR and judo-bolshevik fatherland, regardless of degree of their works reliability.
I do not despise people who do not like the USSR.

Well, let's check the reliability of Solzhenitsyn
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old August 24th, 2019 #99
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 192
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Do you prefer to remain a propagandist?
Do I want to be an odd supporter of USSR and Putin spent several years of life to spend Soviet propaganda on allegedly Nazi-forum? Surely, I don't have a bloody idea to be you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
I already explained how it happened - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=33
What has you explained? I see your debate with a serb swine who was surprised about your antifa view.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
If you read my explanation you will see that I really "couldn't FOUND more suitable place for MYself."
There is no explanation besides you have no web site world wide besides this one to post photos. Probably Sue Meadows and other imbeciles can trust you only.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
If you do not like this forum then why are you present at it?
I visit this site once in a week or few months, you spend life on opposite views site daily, what is fucking wrong with your life?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
I consider the communist ideal of society utopian and unrealizable.
It's not about communism economically, since you use computers as one of main achievements of capitalist economy. Whatever you feel sympathy foe judeo-bolshevik regime as your fatherland.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
I do not despise people who do not like the USSR.

Well, let's check the reliability of Solzhenitsyn
Well, you just compare their dead bodies with dead ancient swines and elephants got out from polar tundra.
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 AM.
Page generated in 0.16132 seconds.