Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 29th, 2019 #41
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
Why should it be now closed immediately because you want to hide your actual views?
There is some difference between "I just asked" and multi-page interrogation.

I did not hide my views. When I was asked, I answered what I thought.



Quote:
It doesn't matter already since the topic has been started. There is already no excuse of friendship, cuz we're here to fight for the race, all prejudices must be kept away.
Now you already know that I am an apolitical person. Why do you continue this discussion?



Quote:
Excuse of being mistaken sounds ridiculous, should we use swastika avatars and forum caption "Soviet veteran were rapists" to get it visible?
If there was a swastika here, then I would understand the essence of the forum at first glance.

But instead of a swastika there is only a bird.



Quote:
Should we google the "list of vbulletin forums" for you?

As a friend I can suggest you --- site which has similar visual structure, pro-Russian admins and total lack of racism, fascism, hitlerism (everything you hate)
Thank you very much! Maybe this will ever come in handy to me.



Quote:
I can be your friend as long as you have intention to become of us though.
I change my views because of the arguments I received, and not because of the desire to become a member of some community.

Now you can do whatever you want to do with it.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old June 3rd, 2019 #42
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 192
Rasen
Default

What is fucking wrong with Alex Him's being anti-racist? After all Soviet and communist patriots are against racism, his parents fought against Nazis on Kaganovič side.
 
Old June 3rd, 2019 #43
Johan
Moderator
 
Johan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,578
Johan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
What is fucking wrong with Alex Him's being anti-racist? After all Soviet and communist patriots are against racism, his parents fought against Nazis on Kaganovič side.
It isn't the point wat Alex Him his parents have done in the past.important is his own view on things.

Kaganovič is a jew from the Ukraine,{kind of the same shit as the banch behind kike sector in these days}.

Who support jews and their creation communism in these days have nothing to do on this forum {my personal opinion},in real life we must destroy these caricatures





__________________
The JEWs Plan Is to Exterminate the White People – What Fricking Part Don't YOU Get?
 
Old June 3rd, 2019 #44
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
What is fucking wrong with Alex Him's being anti-racist? After all Soviet and communist patriots are against racism, his parents fought against Nazis on Kaganovič side.
It’s good that you know so much about me and my parents so much. I am proud of my parents who were born in the early 1950s, but still managed to fight the Nazis in the 1940s.

What about you?
What country do you live in?
What city do you live in?
What can you tell about your parents?
What are your hobbies?
What kind of music do you like?

Maybe I have a bad biography, but at least I have it. But people which attacking me appear out of nowhere and then disappear into nowhere.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln

Last edited by Alex Him; June 3rd, 2019 at 02:23 PM.
 
Old June 4th, 2019 #45
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 192
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
It isn't the point wat Alex Him his parents have done in the past.important is his own view on things
Now I couldn't agree more but it's quite dumb to expect anything pro-White racially or anti-communist from a Russian supporter of V. Putin and Soviet victory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
It’s good that you know so much about me and my parents so much. I am proud of my parents who were born in the early 1950s, but still managed to fight the Nazis in the 1940s.
Aren't your grandparents born before 1940s a kind of "parents" in general? Or they were not fighting against Nazis while sitting in communist chairs?
 
Old June 4th, 2019 #46
GoldfingerSRB
Member
 
GoldfingerSRB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Srbija
Posts: 270
GoldfingerSRB
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
There is some difference between "I just asked" and multi-page interrogation.

Now you already know that I am an apolitical person. Why do you continue this discussion?
It's same as the principle Don't ask, don't tell applied in American army for faggots. Likewise I wouldn't bother myself by asking you in hope you're one of us but since you replied and came out it already matters. Since you reject "racist" views what does hold you here exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Thank you very much! Maybe this will ever come in handy to me.
So you have just thanked me and now you're pretending like nothing happened? I bet you didn't check any sites in the lists.
Once again, I'm not pushing you anywhere, but it indicates the failure of our ideas if a user like post here for 5 years, stays away from our views and tries to silence any discussion about the race.
__________________
SF (((Serbians)))
 
Old June 4th, 2019 #47
Johan
Moderator
 
Johan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,578
Johan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
Once again, I'm not pushing you anywhere, but it indicates the failure of our ideas if a user like post here for 5 years, stays away from our views and tries to silence any discussion about the race.
You miss to hit the nail on the "right" spot.

First of all Alex Him never have attacked any member on a race question,other members attack him on that and he responds to that {i never read he attack Whites for what we try to do here on the forum}.

So let him do his thing {many members appreciate his info/work he do here on the forum} ,you must stop with this nonsense.

To make it clear don't blame the gardener for handling a rake instead of something else.

Johan.
__________________
The JEWs Plan Is to Exterminate the White People – What Fricking Part Don't YOU Get?
 
Old June 4th, 2019 #48
Johan
Moderator
 
Johan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,578
Johan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Now I couldn't agree more but it's quite dumb to expect anything pro-White racially or anti-communist from a Russian supporter of V. Putin and Soviet victory.
Depends on what someone stands for or what he tries to represent.

I support Kris, {this is an old link in Dutch (you can put it in for example Google translate), to give you an impression}.
__________________
The JEWs Plan Is to Exterminate the White People – What Fricking Part Don't YOU Get?
 
Old June 5th, 2019 #49
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Aren't your grandparents born before 1940s a kind of "parents" in general?
As I understand it in English there are no "parents in general."

The Collins Englich Dictionary gives the following definition of the word "parent": a father or mother.

If you used the word "parents" instead of the word "ancestors" blame yourself, and do not carp at me.



Quote:
Or they were not fighting against Nazis while sitting in communist chairs?
I see no reason to be frank with a Black Hole who does not want to answer my most innocent questions.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old June 5th, 2019 #50
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
It's same as the principle Don't ask, don't tell applied in American army for faggots.
I do not know about it because I was not homosexual in the US army, I was heterosexual in the Russian army.



Quote:
Likewise I wouldn't bother myself by asking you in hope you're one of us but since you replied and came out it already matters. Since you reject "racist" views what does hold you here exactly?
Provocations anti-Russian trolls - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=26

They don't want to leave my sinful bones alone.



Quote:
So you have just thanked me and now you're pretending like nothing happened? I bet you didn't check any sites in the lists.
Okay. You can argue about this as much as you like if you can find a partner for the dispute.



Quote:
Once again, I'm not pushing you anywhere, but it indicates the failure of our ideas if a user like post here for 5 years, stays away from our views and tries to silence any discussion about the race.
I totally agree with you.

What is the mess on the forum?!

Where did the moderators look?!

For five years now I have poisoned the atmosphere of the forum with my posts, and none of the moderators even paid any attention to this!

I hope you will pay attention by Alex Linder to this chaos.

And then the moderators will be publicly floged and x-ray equipment will be put at the entrance to the forum.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old June 5th, 2019 #51
Dominus
Junior Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 221
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
What is the mess on the forum?!

Where did the moderators look?!

For five years now I have poisoned the atmosphere of the forum with my posts, and none of the moderators even paid any attention to this!

I hope you will pay attention by Alex Linder to this chaos.

And then the moderators will be publicly floged and x-ray equipment will be put at the entrance to the forum.
Speak your mind freely and don't worry! No censorship here. Also, ignore these Ukrop and Croatian trolls who hide behind fake "Serbian" and "Russian" accounts. They are dumb and harmless.
 
Old June 6th, 2019 #52
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 4,522
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
Once again, I'm not pushing you anywhere, but it indicates the failure of our ideas if a user like post here for 5 years, stays away from our views and tries to silence any discussion about the race.
I think that Alex Him is well-liked (or at least tolerated) here on VNN because he's a nice, polite, friendly, non-confrontational person who doesn't try to impose his own views on others, and because he has posted a lot of interesting stuff about Russia – not to mention his valuable contributions to ColdFire's excellent techno thread (which I have expanded so that it includes awesome C64 music, which is kinda techno-ish).

When it comes to the jewish question, Alex is clearly a lemming, i.e. he doesn't seem to realize that the satanic jews are responsible for the ills of our society; apparently he thinks that they're just like everybody else. This is unfortunate, but there's still a huge difference between Alex and a loathsome piece of garbage like Rasen whose only purpose on VNN is to attack other members and spread pro-jewish, pro-globalist, anti-white propaganda.
 
Old June 7th, 2019 #53
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Smile

To Dominus and Stewart Meadows

Thank you very much for your support!
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old June 8th, 2019 #54
srbin1389
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 32
srbin1389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
It doesn't matter already since the topic has been started. There is already no excuse of friendship, cuz we're here to fight for the race, all prejudices must be kept away.
Excuse of being mistaken sounds ridiculous, should we use swastika avatars and forum caption "Soviet veteran were rapists" to get it visible?
You know I tend to support you whenever I find free time to visit this site but here you surely go wrong. It doesn't actually matter what views Alex Him shares in life because time showed he fights for our case. I wish someone could invite to this site more apolitic and soviet Russians like Alex Him.
 
Old June 8th, 2019 #55
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin1389 View Post
You know I tend to support you whenever I find free time to visit this site but here you surely go wrong. It doesn't actually matter what views Alex Him shares in life because time showed he fights for our case. I wish someone could invite to this site more apolitic and soviet Russians like Alex Him.
Thank you very much, srbin1389!



Friends, I really appreciate your support.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old June 12th, 2019 #56
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 192
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldniggerFinger
So you have just thanked me and now you're pretending like nothing happened? I bet you didn't check any sites in the lists.
You dumbass misunderstand this is not a racist site like Stormfront, this is a tolerant community like theapricity where every liberal or communist can express his views.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
This is unfortunate, but there's still a huge difference between Alex and a loathsome piece of garbage like Rasen whose only purpose on VNN is to attack other members and spread pro-jewish, pro-globalist, anti-white propaganda.
It's so sweet of you to cowardly insult others when you have nothing to say at honest debate.
 
Old June 12th, 2019 #57
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 4,522
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
It's so sweet of you to cowardly insult others
You claim that Serbs are low-IQ gypsies and you insult the owner of this forum by saying that he licks Putin's feet (just to mention a couple of things), but I'm the bad guy here? Oy gevalt. (Jews (and their lackeys) cry out in pain as they strike you.)

Quote:
when you have nothing to say at honest debate.
Actually, I have demolished your pro-jewish garbage the few times that we have interacted. Here's an example from my thread about the globalist jew-lackey/Rothschild banker Macron:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=252

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=270
 
Old June 13th, 2019 #58
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 192
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
you insult the owner of this forum by saying that he licks Putin's feet (just to mention a couple of things), but I'm the bad guy here? Oy gevalt. (Jews (and their lackeys) cry out in pain as they strike you.)
Nobody forced the forum owner to speak about taste of certain part of Putin's body.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Actually, I have demolished your pro-jewish garbage the few times that we have interacted. Here's an example from my thread about the globalist jew-lackey/Rothschild banker Macron:
And I wrote replies to you, so I don't see your answers besides coward insults yet.
What you write there is typical bashing of pro-jewish scum Macron, there is zero doubts in his anti-White intentions. What your small brain can't understand is faggy and leftist nature of protesters, in other words they're not a pro-White alternative. I support none of them, but I have greater reason to say you stand for fags
 
Old June 17th, 2019 #59
GoldfingerSRB
Member
 
GoldfingerSRB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Srbija
Posts: 270
GoldfingerSRB
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
First of all Alex Him never have attacked any member on a race question,other members attack him on that and he responds to that {i never read he attack Whites for what we try to do here on the forum}.

So let him do his thing {many members appreciate his info/work he do here on the forum} ,you must stop with this nonsense.
Honestly speaking, as a hater of democracy I wasn't expecting this place to be so tolerant for anti-white views, so I must correct my opinion despite the disappointment of this news. If the forum in general doesn't have goal to convert all users to the side of truth, I don't care anymore.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
I do not know about it because I was not homosexual in the US army, I was heterosexual in the Russian army.
Well, as it was advised not to continue this discussion, I'm not gonna ask you about the views on rights of homosexuals, because the answer can be unpredictably bad. Don't ask, don't tell...
My previous advice about other web-sites that you ignored is still valid though.
__________________
SF (((Serbians)))
 
Old June 17th, 2019 #60
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
Well, as it was advised not to continue this discussion, I'm not gonna ask you about the views on rights of homosexuals, because the answer can be unpredictably bad. Don't ask, don't tell...
Since you don't ask me, I don't answer you



Quote:
My previous advice about other web-sites that you ignored is still valid though.
In the last post you wrote "I'm not pushing you anywhere."
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.
Page generated in 0.15209 seconds.