VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 24th, 2008 #41
Owen D.

Amy Weinhaus, overhyped Motown tribute-act:

Quote:
Awards and nominations

Year Award Category Title Result

2004 Ivor Novello Awards Best Contemporary Song (musically and lyrically) "Stronger Than Me" Won

BRIT Awards
Best Female Solo Artist Nominated
Best Urban Act Nominated

Mercury Music Prize Album of the Year Frank Shortlisted

2007 South Bank Show awards Best Pop Won

BRIT Awards
British Album Back to Black Nominated
Best Female Solo Artist Won

Elle Style Awards Best British music act Won

Ivor Novello Awards Best Contemporary Song "Rehab" WonGreatest Britons Musical Achievement Won

Mercury Music Prize Album of the Year Back to Black Shortlisted

Popjustice £20 Music Prize Best British pop single of the year "Rehab" Won

Q Awards Best Album Back to Black Won

MOBO Awards Best UK Female Won

MTV Video Music Awards
Female Artist of the Year Nominated
Best New Artist Nominated
Video of the Year "Rehab" Nominated

MTV Europe Music Awards
Most Addictive Track "Rehab" Nominated
Album of the Year Back to Black WonArtist's Choice Won

World Music Awards
World's Best-Selling New Artist Nominated
World's Best-Selling Pop/Rock Female Artist Nominated

Vibe Awards Breakthrough Artist of the Year Nominated

2008 Grammy Awards Record of the Year "Rehab" WonAlbum of the Year Back to Black Nominated Song of the Year "Rehab" WonBest New Artist Won
Best Female Pop Vocal Performance "Rehab" WonBest Pop Vocal Album Back to Black WonBrit Awards Best British Single "Valerie" Nominated
NME Awards Villain of the Year Nominated
Worst Dressed Performer Won
Best Music DVD "I told you I was trouble" Nominated
Best Solo Artist Nominated

Ivor Novello Awards Best Song Musically and Lyrically "Love Is A Losing Game" Nominated
Best Song Musically and Lyrically "You Know I'm No Good" Nominated Best Selling Song "Rehab[108] Nominated

Old April 30th, 2008 #42
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Correction, they are Polish but they have read way too many comic books when they were young. Basically, they are lemmings and sheeple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger View Post
The Wachijkowski brothers (However you spell them - the racists behind "The Matrix" films)
Some jewish journalists to add to the list:

Martin Agronsky - Reporter and host of Agronsky and Company[1][2]
Marv Albert born Marvin Philip Aufrichtig— sportscaster
Bonnie Bernstein — sports journalist[3]
Carl Bernstein — investigative reporter for the Washington Post, uncovered Watergate with Bob Woodward.[4]
Wolf Blitzer - CNN reporter
David Brooks — columnist, The New York Times[5]
Aaron Brown — former anchor of CNN's Newsnight with Aaron Brown, ABC's World News Now, and ABC's World News Tonight Saturday[6]
Howard Cosell — sports broadcaster
Lisa Crystal Carver — sex columnist, Nerve.com [7]
Katie Couric — journalist on NBC's Today Show
Matt Drudge — founder of The Drudge Report[8]
Giselle Fernández — host of Access Hollywood[9]
Roy Firestone - sports broadcaster
Thomas Friedman — columnist, The New York Times[10]
Marty Glickman — sports announcer
Bernard Goldberg — CBS News reporter[11]
Jeffrey Goldberg (1965–) journalist, staff writer for The New Yorker and author of the book Prisoners[12]
Amy Goodman - presenter of Democracy Now
David Halberstam — Vietnam War correspondent[13]
Seymour Hersh — investigative journalist, uncovered My Lai massacre[14]
Larry King — broadcaster turned tv talk host
Ted Koppel (1940-) — journalist on Niteline
Paul Krugman — columnist, The New York Times[15]
Dave Marash — Washington-based anchor of Al-Jazeera's English language 24 hour news channel.[16]
Suzy Menkes, fashion journalist [28]
Daniel Pearl — murdered foreign correspondent[17]
Frank Rich — columnist, The New York Times[18]
Geraldo Rivera — investigative television journalist and host, now with Fox News[19]
Steven V. Roberts — Washington pundit and U.S. News and World Report contributor[20]
Richard Roth (1949-) is an American journalist and CNN correspondent who covers the United Nations, and was the host of Diplomatic License
Morley Safer — journalist for 60 Minutes, born in Canada, but lives in New York
William Safire — columnist, The New York Times[21]
Laura Schlessinger - radio talk-show host of Dr. Laura (Jewish father; converted)
Daniel Schorr (1916–) journalist who has covered the world for more than 60 years, now a senior news analyst for National Public Radio[22]
Howie Schwab — sports trivia expert on ESPN
George Seldes — World War I correspondent, post-war international reporter and media critic[23]
Joel Siegel — film critic[24]
Gloria Steinem — feminist editor and writer, founder of Ms. magazine[25]
Bill Stern — radio sportscaster
I. F. Stone — left-wing Washington correspondent and investigative journalist, NY Post, PM, The Nation and I.F. Stone's Weekly.[26]
Mike Wallace (1918–) journalist, 60 Minutes correspondent[27]
Barbara Walters (1929–) media personality, a regular fixture on morning television shows (Today and The View), evening news magazines (20/20), and on The ABC Evening News, as the first female evening news anchor[28]
Irv Weinstein — tv journalist from Buffalo, NY
Walter Winchell — investigative broadcast journalist and gossip columnist[29]
Gideon Yago — MTV reporter[30]
Harvey Levin - managing editor at TMZ.com

Is it any wonder why we are feed information from these parasites?

Old August 11th, 2010 #43
LanceSpencer

Jake Gyllenhaal and his sister Maggie Gyllenhaal. They only got their jobs due to being jewish. And they get hyped my the celeb news all the time.

Old August 18th, 2010 #44
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

jewsign

A bunch of walking bars of soap and walking lampshades, nothing more.

Old August 18th, 2010 #45
Karl Lueger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuxalina Rihhia View Post
A bunch of walking bars of soap and walking lampshades, nothing more.

referencing lies and untruths which only promote the jew friendly idea
that jews were tortured and murdered then turned into soap and lampshades..

since ewe know that NEVER happened,
nor is it in any way a WN objective,
the kike shows itz true self by trying to promote jew-friendly lies and
create a fraudulent pic of WNs as genocidal maniacs.

Rambo, John J.

Old November 13th, 2010 #46
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Does it really surprise anyone that Hymiewood and the jewsmedia hype their own?

AH said in Mein Kampf that the jew simply isn't capable of creating high culture; he can only destroy it. One look at what passes for "culture" today in America, that which is created and endorsed by the jew and his pets, will confirm it. AH pointed out that jews were scarcely to be found in any of the true forms of art and civilized culture: painting, sculpture, architecture, and music. The only "art" in turn-of-the-century Germany in which they were a significant presence was in the field of acting (as is true today in the US). To be culturally-creative, a people needs to have ideals, sublime ideals, and this is one quality the jew sorely lacks.

Matt

btw -- AH went on to say in the book that the jew press, with almost as strong a strangehold on the German press then as they have today in the West, praised to high heaven jew actors while utterly ignoring -- if not downright trashing -- goy actors.

Old December 6th, 2010 #47
Bret Masterson
Yoke of goy husbandry

Adam Sandler
Ben Stiller
(corrected... not Jew)
Bob Dylan
Barbera Streisand
Neil Diamond

Old December 6th, 2010 #48
John MacMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bret Masterson View Post
Bruce Springsteen
Springsteen is not Jewish.

Quote:
Overall, his heritage is 50% Italian, 37% Irish and 13% Dutch.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_S...#Personal_life

Honest mistake, though.

Old December 6th, 2010 #49
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John MacMillan View Post
Springsteen is not Jewish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_S...#Personal_life

Honest mistake, though.
Good catch -- Springtsteen is not a jew. I believe Bret was confusing the "steen" in the Boss's surname with the more jew-sounding spelling "stein."

And speaking of Adam Sandler and "Babs" Streisand, I was watching the Weather Channel the other day when the jewess weather-whiner Stephanie Abrams, while the screen behind her was showing the X-mas tree in Rockefeller Center, blurted out, "I tink next yeah we should haff a big menorah in Rockefeller Center instead uff deh tree. Wouldn't dat be nice? We could haff Adam Sandler andt Barbara Streisand lightingk it!" Sans my take on the the bitch's accent, that's exactlly what spewed forth from her piehole; I shit you not.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; December 6th, 2010 at 02:30 PM.

Old December 7th, 2010 #50
Bret Masterson
Yoke of goy husbandry

Ok it must have been the name, or his looks, or the fact that I still think Springsteen is way overhyped. Music is subjective though, I can't stand his yelling-singing. I remember a funny interview with Peter Frampton implied Springsteen's concerts tended to be a little lenghty, like just when you thought the concert was over, they'd march back out and keep rattling on...

Old December 7th, 2010 #51
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bret Masterson View Post
Ok it must have been the name, or his looks, or the fact that I still think Springsteen is way overhyped. Music is subjective though, I can't stand his yelling-singing. I remember a funny interview with Peter Frampton implied Springsteen's concerts tended to be a little lenghty, like just when you thought the concert was over, they'd march back out and keep rattling on...
Most people spending big bucks for a concert would be more than happy if the performer they were seeing did encore after encore, never mind whine about the show being "lengthy." My brother caught a 3-1/2 show of Springsteen's back in the '80s and said he was sorry when it ended. To each his own I suppose...

Old December 12th, 2010 #52
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Hetzenauer View Post
I was watching the Weather Channel the other day when the jewess weather-whiner Stephanie Abrams, while the screen behind her was showing the X-mas tree in Rockefeller Center, blurted out, "I tink next yeah we should haff a big menorah in Rockefeller Center instead uff deh tree. Wouldn't dat be nice? We could haff Adam Sandler andt Barbara Streisand lightingk it!" Sans my take on the the bitch's accent, that's exactlly what spewed forth from her piehole; I shit you not.
Ha! I always tune at the wrong time in the morning and see her. Of course she's from Florida (Jew York, Jr.).

A scary sight. Her chest probably got her the job. Or no, she had an Uncle Morrie in dee bizness like every other Chosenite media hack.

Old December 13th, 2010 #53
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
Ha! I always tune at the wrong time in the morning and see her. Of course she's from Florida (Jew York, Jr.).

A scary sight. Her chest probably got her the job. Or no, she had an Uncle Morrie in dee bizness like every other Chosenite media hack.
And how about the size of the blower on the bitch? When she's on the left of the screen pointing out something or other on the weather map, I can't tell if I'm looking at the state of Idaho or her hooked nose. Christ, the thing comes to such a point she can peck a maggot out of a fresh pile of dogshit without getting the beak wet...

Old December 13th, 2010 #54
White Winger

"Over-Hyped Jew celebrities"

Redundant.

Old December 13th, 2010 #55
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger View Post
"Over-Hyped Jew celebrities"

Redundant.
Right you are, White Winger, but you can say that jews are over-hyped (by their own) in any field: science, education, the humanities, etc. The emphasis here, it would seem, is on jew cultural celebrities -- that is of course if you could, with a straight face, term what Hymiewood shits out as "culture."

Old December 13th, 2010 #56
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
And how about the size of the blower on the bitch? When she's on the left of the screen pointing out something or other on the weather map, I can't tell if I'm looking at the state of Idaho or her hooked nose. Christ, the thing comes to such a point she can peck a maggot out of a fresh pile of dogshit without getting the beak wet...
Ah yes, the honker. That goes without saying when it comes to our Chosenite friends.

And I think you mean pecking maggots out of a fresh pile of her morning "partner" Al Roker

Old December 14th, 2010 #57
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
Ah yes, the honker. That goes without saying when it comes to our Chosenite friends.

And I think you mean pecking maggots out of a fresh pile of her morning "partner" Al Roker
Well that would explain his dramatic weight loss, come to think of it...

And here I was thinking that the moon cricket had gone on a crash diet. Guess those maggots can really amount to some serious poundage, eh? Thanks for the scoop...or should I say poop scoop?

Old December 15th, 2010 #58
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Well that would explain his dramatic weight loss, come to think of it...

And here I was thinking that the moon cricket had gone on a crash diet. Guess those maggots can really amount to some serious poundage, eh? Thanks for the scoop...or should I say poop scoop?
Heh, sounds a hell of a lot easier than lap-band surgery. Or lipsuction. Or...Christ, can the fat Ameriqaediacs stop stuffing their faces instead of constantly inventing new diets and the million ways of surgery?
I think Roker and Abrams is too much to handle at one time in the morning. The good people of the U.S. just want to know when it's going to snow, not projectile vomit.

Anyway, back on topic. Some Hollyweird movie ("Love and Other Drugs") just came out starring ridiculously over-hyped Jew Jake Gyllenhaal, where he copulates with French/Irish beauty Anne Hathaway. Typical over-sexed Jew vomit, where of course the goyim commits bestiality with the Chosenite.

Old December 16th, 2010 #59
littlefieldjohn

Is Adam Sandler in at least the top 10?

I never detected the slightest originality or any of the alleged humor in Mel Brook's motion pictures.But everybody in the U.S. seemed to double over in laughter and rave about their hilarity , so that might just be me.

Also that borscht belt comedy fossil Jackie Mason's attempts at telling a joke or a witticism, totally mundane.

Old December 16th, 2010 #60
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Correction, they are Polish but they have read way too many comic books when they were young. Basically, they are lemmings and sheeple.

Some jewish journalists to add to the list:

Martin Agronsky - Reporter and host of Agronsky and Company[1][2]
Marv Albert born Marvin Philip Aufrichtig— sportscaster
Bonnie Bernstein — sports journalist[3]
Carl Bernstein — investigative reporter for the Washington Post, uncovered Watergate with Bob Woodward.[4]
Wolf Blitzer - CNN reporter
David Brooks — columnist, The New York Times[5]
Aaron Brown — former anchor of CNN's Newsnight with Aaron Brown, ABC's World News Now, and ABC's World News Tonight Saturday[6]
Howard Cosell — sports broadcaster
Lisa Crystal Carver — sex columnist, Nerve.com [7]
Katie Couric — journalist on NBC's Today Show
Matt Drudge — founder of The Drudge Report[8]
Giselle Fernández — host of Access Hollywood[9]
Roy Firestone - sports broadcaster
Thomas Friedman — columnist, The New York Times[10]
Marty Glickman — sports announcer
Bernard Goldberg — CBS News reporter[11]
Jeffrey Goldberg (1965–) journalist, staff writer for The New Yorker and author of the book Prisoners[12]
Amy Goodman - presenter of Democracy Now
David Halberstam — Vietnam War correspondent[13]
Seymour Hersh — investigative journalist, uncovered My Lai massacre[14]
Larry King — broadcaster turned tv talk host
Ted Koppel (1940-) — journalist on Niteline
Paul Krugman — columnist, The New York Times[15]
Dave Marash — Washington-based anchor of Al-Jazeera's English language 24 hour news channel.[16]
Suzy Menkes, fashion journalist [28]
Daniel Pearl — murdered foreign correspondent[17]
Frank Rich — columnist, The New York Times[18]
Geraldo Rivera — investigative television journalist and host, now with Fox News[19]
Steven V. Roberts — Washington pundit and U.S. News and World Report contributor[20]
Richard Roth (1949-) is an American journalist and CNN correspondent who covers the United Nations, and was the host of Diplomatic License
Morley Safer — journalist for 60 Minutes, born in Canada, but lives in New York
William Safire — columnist, The New York Times[21]
Laura Schlessinger - radio talk-show host of Dr. Laura (Jewish father; converted)
Daniel Schorr (1916–) journalist who has covered the world for more than 60 years, now a senior news analyst for National Public Radio[22]
Howie Schwab — sports trivia expert on ESPN
George Seldes — World War I correspondent, post-war international reporter and media critic[23]
Joel Siegel — film critic[24]
Gloria Steinem — feminist editor and writer, founder of Ms. magazine[25]
Bill Stern — radio sportscaster
I. F. Stone — left-wing Washington correspondent and investigative journalist, NY Post, PM, The Nation and I.F. Stone's Weekly.[26]
Mike Wallace (1918–) journalist, 60 Minutes correspondent[27]
Barbara Walters (1929–) media personality, a regular fixture on morning television shows (Today and The View), evening news magazines (20/20), and on The ABC Evening News, as the first female evening news anchor[28]
Irv Weinstein — tv journalist from Buffalo, NY
Walter Winchell — investigative broadcast journalist and gossip columnist[29]
Gideon Yago — MTV reporter[30]
Harvey Levin - managing editor at TMZ.com

Is it any wonder why we are feed information from these parasites?

Walter Winchell (Winschel), a lynchpin of the anti-German WWII propaganda campaign.His newspaper column was syndicated in over 2,000 newspapers worldwide, and he was read by 50 million people a day from the 1920s until the early 1960s. His Sunday night radio broadcast was heard by another 20 million people from 1930 to the late 1950s.

Also Drew Pearson, ' tried to ruin Patton by writing about the 'slapping incident' when expressly asked by Eisenhower not to for the sake of winning the war.)
Through his syndicated Washington Merry Go Round column he performed systematic character assassination of Richard Nixon and other anti-communists, from the late 1940s up until the 1970s.

Thread