Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 7th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default What would you do with it?

Interested in seeing your answers to this hypothetical situation.

You come into $500,000. You don't need to live off it, you can do whatever you want with it.

How would you spend/save/invest it?

Old August 7th, 2009 #2
John in Woodbridge

Most of it I'd have invested is a very diversified investment portfolio. Of course I'd have to buy a couple of material items.

A new "used" car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-...=p4506.c0.m245

And some new high-end audio speakers.

http://www.odysseyaudio.com/products-lorelei.html

Old August 7th, 2009 #3
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

You come into $500,000. You don't need to live off it, you can do whatever you want with it.

I'd pay off my mortgage first. With what was left, I'd do anything but keep it in dollars. Probably half in rental real estate, the other half in gold.

Old August 8th, 2009 #4
Steve B
Banned

Quote:

$500 grand, that's a lot of money. In a normal economic environment(or as normal as the kwa can get) I might do as Grel or John W. would do. Pay off a mortgage, diversify my portfolio, buy some toys, generally upgrade my living standard so as to live a better quality of life...not to mention access to a higher class of pussy.

But these aren't normal times. I'm usually an optimist when it comes to life. Things will always work out for the best in the end and all that shit. But I'm not seeing that anymore. There is no light at the end of the tunnel for the foreseeable future. The kwa is going down and it's going down hard. And it's being purposely done by the usual suspects. The motivations and why's and wherefores are obvious to most VNNers and not relevant to the question at hand.

What would I do with $500,000 dollars? I'd buy an existing piece of farmland or ranch and make it self-sufficient. I'd hire some White guys with family's to help me accomplish this task. They don't even have to be WN's. Most White guys are "racist" even if they don't know it. Every White guy I have ever known hates nigs and spicks. They don't get the jew equation but it doesn't matter for the time being. The important thing is White guys can do stuff. Fix motors, farm, know cattle, electrical, plumbing, guns, welding, computers, you name it White guys can do it. I'd create a nucleus of self-sufficient White people that were capable of riding out the shitstorm that's coming, courtesy of big jew. They would buy and sell from each other so as to keep the money in the community. Once the storm is over these self-sufficient White people will be in a much better position to pick up the pieces and be more malleable as to the causes of what exactly the hell happened.

It's either that or take the 500 grand to Vegas and double it.

Old August 8th, 2009 #5
Moose

I'd open my own hardware store.

A guy I work with actually got into a real bad car accident and got $600k. Still has a mortgage and a car payment, still works the 11 hour a day, high stress job. He says he "invested" it. Real dumbass.

Old August 8th, 2009 #6
Kievsky

I'd buy a Gandhi mart and learn how best to run those, how to find the best places where to open them, and so on. Why should Indians own all the convenience stores? That's bullshit.

My dream would be to have lots of convenience stores with a residence attached, mult-acre property on or near so they can do a small farm, and good White families running them. The Indian monopoly on convenience stores and motels infuriates me.

The convenience store can double as a farmer's market when farmers markets are in season.

Last edited by Kievsky; August 8th, 2009 at 06:41 AM.

Old August 8th, 2009 #7
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

I would use the money to start up a card-carrying, pro-White membership organization and I would appoint "Mack Bartlow" as all-time Grand Poobah.
Maybe then (s)he'll STFU and quit whining all the time like a little girl.

Or maybe I'll just blow it on the ponies.

Old August 8th, 2009 #8
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
You come into $500,000.
U.S. Dollars or Federal Reserve Notes?

Old August 8th, 2009 #9
MarkP

If someone has given you that, then I would suggest you place some in Gold and Silver, put some in liquid assets (because were still stuck in this shite world where we have to use money), some on a plot of land, and the rest into improving this Forum.

Old August 8th, 2009 #10
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
I'd buy a Gandhi mart and learn how best to run those, how to find the best places where to open them, and so on. Why should Indians own all the convenience stores? That's bullshit.

My dream would be to have lots of convenience stores with a residence attached, mult-acre property on or near so they can do a small farm, and good White families running them. The Indian monopoly on convenience stores and motels infuriates me.

The convenience store can double as a farmer's market when farmers markets are in season.
This is sound reasoning. The dots haven't taken over convenience stores & motels for the fun of it. Of course, they play it smarter than Whitey ever does: pooling the individually meager resources of the extended clan back in Shitholistan to get started; buying more stores/motels with the profits; getting rich.

Old August 8th, 2009 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post

What does a convenience store cost? I have no idea how or where one would acquire one.

Old August 9th, 2009 #12
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
What does a convenience store cost? I have no idea how or where one would acquire one.
It would depend if it's a franchise or an independent start-up. Either could be had for under $500,000.

http://franchise.7-eleven.com/index....the-investment

Last edited by odin; August 9th, 2009 at 12:14 AM.

Old August 9th, 2009 #13
Joe_J.
Radio active

Hmmm, well that's an interesting question to ask, Alex. I'm a miser in my own life (that doesn't include wife and kids), so I don't need it for me.

First things first: construction of a television station. That's how jews reprogrammed White people, that's how to deprogram them. 24/7 White programs even if it something like a test pattern at night with FTLs and etc. piped in on the audio.

I could easily buy a property for expanding agricultural production and would consider building three or four small homes for Whites who are WN but not in the money or maybe young and just starting out, but willing to help with ag stuff or work in their own jobs. Land like that can be put in trust which keeps niggers out allowing the homes to be 'recycled' as people develop and move on even after I am worm food.

I would also look into something like Kievsky mentioned about a store. Not a flourescent blazing store but something more like a general store where White men and come in, shop and freely debate their neighbors if they want to. I would try to stock as much made by Amish, etc as possible.

I would have enough left over to send to some pro-White orgs. That would require careful consideration.

I would keep just a small amount ($5K or so) to buy radio equipment and some gifts for family members.

Old August 9th, 2009 #14
elbwgreez

This is a classic question that few really understand. A similar question was asked in the film Office Space and the Indian IT man answered he would put part of it in stocks and part in something else. The White protagonist said he would sit on his ass the rest of his life. The real question is what you would do with a million dollars assuming its purpose is not to benefit you at some future time. What altruistic good would you do with a million dollars?

I would say the money should be spent promoting the Creativity religion. That is the best long term hope of White racial patriots. Perhaps buy some land and build a church for White worship/history sessions.

I don't give a shit about fighting Israel. The real fight is reversing White genocide.

Old August 9th, 2009 #15
Kievsky

I know someone who is buying a 7-11 franchise for 150k from some Gandhis. The Gandhis hire locals who steal from them.

You basically have to work all the shifts yourself, or hire friends and give them a decent salary or make them business partners, because convenience store employees steal, steal and steal some more. We suspect that this is why the Gandhis got all the stores, because White owners were not able to hire Americans without them stealing the place into bankruptcy. So the Gandhis hire other Gandhis to work the store, and work a zillion hours themselves.

Minus the employee larceny, the store can do pretty well. But you're going to literally LIVE in the store. You might as well have your residence in the same building.

7-11's are good because they are fast food joints. They have these hotdog shaped cheeseburgers, and taquitos, and complementary melted cheese and meat sauce to go with nachos or hot dogs or whatever. When I worked at a computer company, I used to eat lunch at 7-11.

Old August 9th, 2009 #16
Kievsky

With a non-franchised convenience store you can sell White oriented publications, too. I remember an old lady in my town used to sell "The Spotlight." I didn't know what it was at the time, but she'd give me several copies every time I came in. Then she died and her family stopped selling it.

Heck, you can have a "CD section" and sell "used CD's" and include White oriented CD's for a quarter, such as Goyfires. Call the section "Political" or "Comedy" just to get people to buy them.

It would be pretty difficult for the enemy to shut down your store. You want to have bars across the plate glass window, and cameras to catch anyone vandalizing the place. Local people won't give a shit at all if the local convenience store is owned by a White Patriot, and many will support you for that reason. If it's a 7-11 franchise, though, they got control.

Maybe you can sell taquitos and cheeseburger dogs without it being a 7-11 franchise. You just have to buy the equipment and the frozen food. Or you can be a 7-11 and just sell some underground publications until the 7-11 corporate tells you to stop.

One thing I'd do is select a "walkable" location for the convenience store, and constantly bake homemade bread. It smells so good, you'd have people coming in and asking for it, and you could sell them bread and vegetables from local farms when they are in season.

Old August 9th, 2009 #17
Jon Brozek
Banned

I would use the money to get myself multiple ID's, Real ID's, ss#, all docs, bank accounts etc.

I would buy guns, ammo and the most insane technology available in the form of a few computers.

I would buy gold and silver, bury some, and outfit a few dooms day caches around the country.

I guess you could say I would prepare for whatever the calamity is that the Jews have planned for us in the near future.

Old August 9th, 2009 #18
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
It would depend if it's a franchise or an independent start-up.
There is a Raceway fuel station with convenience store locally where the Asian family has been trying to unload it for almost a year now. They had to put up $50k as a deposit and I was told that they aren't making enough money with the business to stay in it. I think it's a franchise and they have no say over how much to charge for the fuel or the amount of profit they make from it.

I've got to fuel up today and they're the most reasonable price wise. While there I'll take a picture of the building which has a large banner advertising their desire to sell it. I don't know why they are having trouble and the dot heads aren't.

Last edited by OTPTT; August 9th, 2009 at 10:52 AM.

Old August 9th, 2009 #19
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
Hmmm, well that's an interesting question to ask, Alex. I'm a miser in my own life (that doesn't include wife and kids), so I don't need it for me.

First things first: construction of a television station. That's how jews reprogrammed White people, that's how to deprogram them. 24/7 White programs even if it something like a test pattern at night with FTLs and etc. piped in on the audio.
You'll need a lot more than $500,000 to buy a television station. I can't vouch for this site but the prices are in line with reports I've read when local stations change hands.

http://www.mergernetwork.com/c/telev...ions-for-sale/

A quick search found stations for sale on other sites for $1.25 million and $2.25 million.

Old August 9th, 2009 #20
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKramer View Post
You'll need a lot more than $500,000 to buy a television station. I can't vouch for this site but the prices are in line with reports I've read when local stations change hands.

http://www.mergernetwork.com/c/telev...ions-for-sale/

A quick search found stations for sale on other sites for $1.25 million and $2.25 million.
I don't doubt that a bit.

I also wouldn't be going the traditional route. Television transmission equipment routinely shows up at hamfests, for example. Not sure if digital has made it yet. Other possibility is hopping on the local cable system, which would cost a LOT less than setting up transmitters and translators.

Thread