VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 7th, 2009 #1921
Greg Gerdes

Roberta:

"What is the definition of proof?"

Why don't you ask Michael Shermer rabbi?

It's all laid out on the www.nafcash.com/ website retardo.

So simple, Special Ed could figure it out.

Just what part of "locate / prove the existence of" don't you understand stupid?

Like I said, Shermer will be more than willing to help you understand. He works with stupid filthy jews like you every day.

Maybe you two jew tools can split the 100 grand?

Old April 7th, 2009 #1922
Greg Gerdes

Lest you think there must be some truth to the alleged Treblinka holocaust

(That’s the psychology of the big-lie technique at work)

The National Association of Forensic Historians TM presents

THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM

$100,000.00 REWARD

For locating / proving the existence of just one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder.

Now who in their right mind could believe the official story that millions of pounds of evidence were “utterly eradicated” by a layer of soil and couldn’t be detected today with the use of modern archeological / forensic science techniques? Compounding the obvious absurdity that the pseudo “science” of history gives eyewitness testimony more credence than tangible physical evidence (or the lack thereof) is the fact that every single “eyewitness” that helped to “historically” prove the preposterous Treblinka legend was a shameless PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. Don’t believe it? Well then, since Michael Shermer (who is also the president of the “Skeptics” Society and publisher of “SKEPTIC” magazine) has such disdain for real skeptics (i.e. - intelligent / logical people who refuse to share his delusion that millions of jews can magically vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace), “SKEPTIC” magazine should be more than willing to publish the results of any scientific investigation that claims to have proven that this asinine pure extermination center legend has been forensically proven to be a fact. Therefore, all one has to do to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM reward, is to have said claims / results first published in “SKEPTIC” Magazine. Now, just how hard should it be to prove the existence of just one “huge mass grave” that contains just one tenth of one percent (3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth) of the alleged mass murder - IF the official story is true?

Lest you think there must be some truth to the asinine pure extermination center canard

Also includes the alleged Sobibor holocaust.

So the alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor have been intact there for the last 65 years? Filled with “charred human remains?” Say what? What happened to “utterly eradicated?” What happened to “totally obliterated?” Do you see the conundrum that the jews and their minions have lied themselves into? For years the official versions of the alleged Treblinka and Sobibor holocausts were virtually identical, then suddenly, the masters of the big-lie technique claim that the fraudulent Sobibor fable has been forensically proven, yet with the same breath they claim that not an iota of tangible physical evidence can be located at Treblinka! These contradictory claims can’t both be true. (But they can both be false!) This is pure ORWELLIAN doublethinking. (The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously and accepting both of them.) And if they have to “confirm scientifically that this camp existed,” then what are they waiting for? It’s been over 7 years since the Kola hoax and they still haven’t located / proven the existence of so much as one single grave or so much as one tenth of one percent (1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth) of this fraud.

...Now, if you lack the intelligence to understand that these big-lies are as fraudulently deluding as those who made them and you sincerely want to put an end to holocaust denial, then here is your literal treasure map of - SOBIBOR. (Just like at Treblinka - all graves, cremated bone fragments and / or teeth located / proven to exist must come from inside the clearing surrounding and/or within / under the “huge mound of human remains” / monument.)

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 9th, 2009 at 11:46 AM.

Old April 8th, 2009 #1923
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In posts nos. 1919 to 1922, self-projecting coward and liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list of physical exhibits (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance (the difference between Gerdes and Monty Python's "Black Knight" being that the former is a loony but not a coward whereas Gerdes is both).

He also dishes up some other copy-and-paste crap with a long white beard, namely his transparent hoax about a $ 100,000 reward offer (not that I don’t intend to apply for it if and when I have the results of excavations in the Sobibor mass graves area, if only in order to make it clear to even the dumbest ass that there’s nothing behind this reward offer, but who does Gerdes expect to be so dumb and gullible as to take an offer of money coming from something like this any more seriously than the furious and meaningless mouthfuls of manure spouted by Gerdes and his alter-ego and sock-puppet "T.F.Sheb")?

Gerdes also and unsurprisingly ignores my latest questions to his sock-puppet (see post # 1918 ) or hides from them behind his well-known and ridiculously lame "why don’t you ask so-and-so" and "what part of this and that do you not understand" – evasions, and indulges in yet another notoriously self-projecting monologue with his sock-puppet "T.F.Sheb".

None of that piss-poor mouthing will get him off ignore, of course. Only his posting a clear statement with this text:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

will get our discussion on this forum going again, as Gerdes well knows.

But then, as he has been showing over and over again over the past months, whimpering coward Gerdes doesn’t even have the small amount of courage required to post this simple statement.

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Greg Gerdes alias "tfsfcsupporter" continues to run away from my questions which, with the "yes or no" questions in my post # 10955 on page 16 , now add up to 85. I’m sure the RODOH audience continues enjoying the show as compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes shows them what scum it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.

Gerdes' chicken-shit behavior is nearly as pathetic as his having run away from our appointment at Sobibor on 15 October 2008 (see my post # 1525 ).

Greg Gerdes, alias "T.F.Sheb", alias "tfsfcsupporter", alias whatever else the fellow may feel like calling himself, is a big mouth with nothing behind it. All bluff, no action.

Old April 8th, 2009 #1924
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

"the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum."

Translation:

"My being cornered by Gerdes, my being checkmated, leaves me no room to do / say anything what-so-ever. I'm like a goat that is in the death grip of a giant anaconda. Every time I try to move, Gerdes just turns the screws a little tighter. Nowhere to run, nowhere to turn and nowhere to hide, I just sit here praying that nobody I know tunes in to see my utter embarrassment that has resulted in my ill fated challenge to Gerdes to debate me. And what really hurts, is how effortless it was for him to take me over his knee and give me the spanking of my life. I'm like a retarded little child compared to Gerdes. Oh the utter shame."

So the dull one has quit, in shame, again, unable to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka or Sobibor that contains so mush as one single:

1 - Complete human body.

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

In fact, retardo can't even locate a single tooth out of an alleged 35 million.

NOT ONE!

What's wrong retardo, 65 years not enough time for you?

And here is my latest simple question for the simpletons:

Can you produce any proof what-so-ever that so much as one single ounce of human remains and/or one single bullet or shell casing has EVER been located / proven to exist under this particular symbolic, concrete anti-investigation barrier at Treblinka (Slide #7)?

http://www.solargeneral.com/history/...kaHolohoax.pdf

Yes or no?

So what's the answer rabbi?

It's just a simple yes or no question.

What are you waiting for?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 9th, 2009 at 11:53 AM.

Old April 8th, 2009 #1925
T.F. Scheb

Muley blubbers by answering a question with a question [typical jewish reaction] :

"Let’s see if this bigmouthed sock-puppet can answer the following questions:

1. What is his definition of "forensic proof"?

My definition is the standard one. [Watch, everybody, what I do to the jackass when he drools out a reply].

2. What rules or standards of evidence that he can quote is his definition of "forensic proof" based on?

Stop with the obfuscation already. Address Mr. Gerdes challenge.

3. Why, according to what rules or standards of evidence, do the crime site investigation reports, photographs and maps quoted, shown or referred to in my posts # 1710 and # 1825 , among others, not qualify as whatever he means by "forensic proof"?

Because they are not tangible. They are not scientific. They are not technical. They can't be introduced into court and no judge could accept them as forensic proofs. Your holocaust is based on faulty data (read BS).

4. Why, according to what rules or standards of evidence he can quote, is whatever he means by "forensic proof" supposed to be the only proof that matters for proving a crime beyond a reasonable doubt, or something that cannot be done without in order to prove a crime beyond a reasonable doubt?

Rephrase the question.

5. Who does he expect to be so dumb and gullible as to take an offer of money coming from a creature like Gerdes any more seriously than the furious and meaningless mouthfuls of manure spouted by Gerdes and his alter-ego and sock-puppet "T.F.Sheb"?

If you had anything, you would jump at it. Sorry, you lose.

Old April 9th, 2009 #1926
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In post # 1924, self-projecting coward and liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list of physical exhibits (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance (the difference between Gerdes and Monty Python's "Black Knight" being that the former is a loony but not a coward whereas Gerdes is both).

That won’t get him off ignore, of course. Only his posting a clear statement with this text:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

But then, as he has been showing over and over again over the past months, whimpering coward Gerdes doesn’t even have the small amount of courage required to post this simple statement.

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Greg Gerdes alias "tfsfcsupporter" continues to run away from my questions which, with the "yes or no" questions in my post # 10955 on page 16 , now add up to 85. I’m sure the RODOH audience continues enjoying the show as compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes shows them what scum it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.

Gerdes' chicken-shit behavior is nearly as pathetic as his having run away from our appointment at Sobibor on 15 October 2008 (see my post # 1525).

Greg Gerdes is all bluff and no action.

Old April 9th, 2009 #1927
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In post # 10925, Gerdes again sends his sock-puppet "T.F.Sheb" to the front, as if it were not clear that "T.F.Sheb" and Gerdes are the same creature.

Good manners nevertheless call for answering as if TFS were someone other than Gerdes, so that’s what I’ll do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFS
Muley blubbers by answering a question with a question [typical jewish reaction]
A very reasonable reaction when the question calls for clarification, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFS
"Let’s see if this bigmouthed sock-puppet can answer the following questions:

1. What is his definition of "forensic proof"?

My definition is the standard one. [Watch, everybody, what I do to the jackass when he drools out a reply].
And what is the standard definition?

I don’t think TFS even knows what he’s talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFS
2. What rules or standards of evidence that he can quote is his definition of "forensic proof" based on?

Stop with the obfuscation already. Address Mr. Gerdes challenge.
Watch TFS running away from the question, like whimpering coward Gerdes has run away from so many of my questions.

Gerdes’ imbecilic "challenge" has been sufficiently addressed by reasonable standards. The documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence presented would convince any court in Germany or the US of the mass murder of hundreds of thousands of people and the related types and amounts of human remains that must accordingly be buried in the soil of Sobibor and Treblinka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFS
3. Why, according to what rules or standards of evidence, do the crime site investigation reports, photographs and maps quoted, shown or referred to in my posts # 1710 and # 1825 , among others, not qualify as whatever he means by "forensic proof"?

Because they are not tangible. They are not scientific. They are not technical.
What does TFS mean by "tangible" in this context, and why are the photographs and crime site investigation reports or archaeological report shown supposedly not "tangible"?

What does TFS mean by "scientific" in this context, and why are the photographs and crime site investigation reports or archaeological report shown supposedly not "scientific"?

What does TFS mean by "technical" in this context, and why are the photographs and crime site investigation reports or archaeological report shown supposedly not "technical"?

What rules and standards of evidence that TFS can show us define forensic proof as having to be whatever it is that he calls "tangible", "scientific" or "technical"? TFS should quote them instead of throwing around terms the meaning of which he obviously doesn’t understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFS
They can't be introduced into court and no judge could accept them as forensic proofs.
Why, because TFS says so, or because there are any rules and standards or precedents whereby photographs and crime site investigation reports (that’s what we’re talking about here as concerns Treblinka) or photographs and an archaeological report including maps (that’s what we are talking about here as concerns Sobibor) cannot be accepted as whatever TFS means by "forensic proof"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFS
Your holocaust is based on faulty data (read BS).
TFS is requested to name ten massacres in history (committed by Jews, communists or other people he doesn’t like) that are not based on "faulty data", by his standards. I’m curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFS
4. Why, according to what rules or standards of evidence he can quote, is whatever he means by "forensic proof" supposed to be the only proof that matters for proving a crime beyond a reasonable doubt, or something that cannot be done without in order to prove a crime beyond a reasonable doubt?

Rephrase the question.
The question is clear enough and needs not be rephrased, and the coward is obviously running away from it because he knows he has no answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFS
5. Who does he expect to be so dumb and gullible as to take an offer of money coming from a creature like Gerdes any more seriously than the furious and meaningless mouthfuls of manure spouted by Gerdes and his alter-ego and sock-puppet "T.F.Sheb"?

If you had anything, you would jump at it. Sorry, you lose.
Actually what I have qualifies me for the reward by reasonable standards. But as the liar who claims to be offering this reward obviously does not go by reasonable standards but unreasonably requires physical location and identification of the specific types and amounts of physical evidence he yells for, I’ll have to wait for the results of current archaeological work at Sobibor. If and when I have access to these results, I can "jump for it" and make even the dumbest ass realize that the liar’s "challenge" is one big fat hoax.

Unless, of course, Gerdes wants to reconsider and accept proof that would satisfy a court of law. In that case, and following an express binding statement in that sense by Gerdes, I will "jump for it" right away.

Old April 9th, 2009 #1928
Greg Gerdes

How to win nafcash's ( www.nafcash.com/ ) $100,000.00 - The Final Solution Forenic Challenge - reward.

Direct from - The National Association of Forensic Historians - website:

$100,000.00 REWARD

For locating / proving the existence of just one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder.

Now who in their right mind could believe the official story that millions of pounds of evidence were “utterly eradicated” by a layer of soil and couldn’t be detected today with the use of modern archeological / forensic science techniques? Compounding the obvious absurdity that the pseudo “science” of history gives eyewitness testimony more credence than tangible physical evidence (or the lack thereof) is the fact that every single “eyewitness” that helped to “historically” prove the preposterous Treblinka legend was a shameless PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. Don’t believe it? Well then, since Michael Shermer (who is also the president of the “Skeptics” Society and publisher of “SKEPTIC” magazine) has such disdain for real skeptics (i.e. - intelligent / logical people who refuse to share his delusion that millions of jews can magically vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace), “SKEPTIC” magazine should be more than willing to publish the results of any scientific investigation that claims to have proven that this asinine pure extermination center legend has been forensically proven to be a fact. Therefore, all one has to do to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM reward, is to have said claims / results first published in “SKEPTIC” Magazine. Now, just how hard should it be to prove the existence of just one “huge mass grave” that contains just one tenth of one percent (3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth) of the alleged mass murder - IF the official story is true?

Lest you think there must be some truth to the asinine pure extermination center canard

So the alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor have been intact there for the last 65 years? Filled with “charred human remains?” Say what? What happened to “utterly eradicated?” What happened to “totally obliterated?” Do you see the conundrum that the jews and their minions have lied themselves into? For years the official versions of the alleged Treblinka and Sobibor holocausts were virtually identical, then suddenly, the masters of the big-lie technique claim that the fraudulent Sobibor fable has been forensically proven, yet with the same breath they claim that not an iota of tangible physical evidence can be located at Treblinka! These contradictory claims can’t both be true. (But they can both be false!) This is pure ORWELLIAN doublethinking. (The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously and accepting both of them.) And if they have to “confirm scientifically that this camp existed,” then what are they waiting for? It’s been over 7 years since the Kola hoax and they still haven’t located / proven the existence of so much as one single grave or so much as one tenth of one percent (1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth) of this fraud.

...Now, if you lack the intelligence to understand that these big-lies are as fraudulently deluding as those who made them and you sincerely want to put an end to holocaust denial, then here is your literal treasure map of - SOBIBOR. (Just like at Treblinka - all graves, cremated bone fragments and / or teeth located / proven to exist must come from inside the clearing surrounding and/or within / under the “huge mound of human remains” / monument.)

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 10th, 2009 at 11:05 AM.

Old April 9th, 2009 #1929
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

"My being cornered by Gerdes, my being checkmated, leaves me no room to do / say anything what-so-ever. I'm like a goat that is in the death grip of a giant anaconda. Every time I try to move, Gerdes just turns the screws a little tighter. Nowhere to run, nowhere to turn and nowhere to hide, I just sit here praying that nobody I know tunes in to see my utter embarrassment that has resulted in my ill fated challenge to Gerdes to debate me. And what really hurts, is how effortless it was for him to take me over his knee and give me the spanking of my life. I'm like a retarded little child compared to Gerdes. Oh the utter shame."

So the dull one has quit, in shame, again, unable to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka or Sobibor that contains so mush as one single:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Can you produce any proof what-so-ever that so much as one single ounce of human remains and/or one single bullet or shell casing has EVER been located / proven to exist under this particular symbolic, concrete anti-investigation barrier at Treblinka (Slide #7)?

Yes or no?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 11th, 2009 at 06:00 PM.

Old April 10th, 2009 #1930
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In posts nos. 1928 and 1929, self-projecting coward and liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list of physical exhibits (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance (the difference between Gerdes and Monty Python's "Black Knight" being that the former is a loony but not a coward whereas Gerdes is both).

He also dishes up some other copy-and-paste crap with a long white beard, namely his transparent hoax about a $ 100,000 reward offer (not that I don’t intend to apply for it if and when I have the results of excavations in the Sobibor mass graves area, if only in order to make it clear to even the dumbest ass that there’s nothing behind this reward offer, but who does Gerdes expect to be so dumb and gullible as to take an offer of money coming from something like this any more seriously than the furious and meaningless mouthfuls of manure spouted by Gerdes and his alter-ego and sock-puppet "T.F.Sheb")?

None of that piss-poor mouthing will get him off ignore, of course. Only his posting a clear statement with this text:

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Greg Gerdes alias "tfsfcsupporter" is still running away from my questions which, with the "yes or no" questions in my post # 10955 on page 16 , now add up to 85. I’m sure the RODOH audience continues enjoying the show as compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes shows them what scum it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.

Gerdes' chicken-shit behavior is nearly as pathetic as his having run away from our appointment at Sobibor on 15 October 2008 (see my post # 1525 ).

Greg Gerdes, alias "T.F.Sheb", alias "tfsfcsupporter", alias whatever else the fellow may feel like calling himself, is a big mouth with nothing behind it. All bluff, no action.

Old April 10th, 2009 #1931
Greg Gerdes

How to win nafcash's ( www.nafcash.com/ ) $100,000.00 - The Final Solution Forenic Challenge - reward.

$100,000.00 REWARD

Old April 10th, 2009 #1932
Greg Gerdes

$100,000.00 REWARD

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 11th, 2009 at 05:59 PM.

Old April 11th, 2009 #1933
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In posts nos. 1931 and 1932, self-projecting coward and liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list of physical exhibits (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance (the difference between Gerdes and Monty Python's "Black Knight" being that the former is a loony but not a coward whereas Gerdes is both).

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Greg Gerdes alias "tfsfcsupporter" is still running away from my questions which, with the "yes or no" questions in my post # 10955 on page 16 , now add up to 85. I’m sure the RODOH audience continues enjoying the show as compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes shows them what scum it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.

Old April 11th, 2009 #1934
Greg Gerdes

$100,000.00 REWARD

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 13th, 2009 at 10:02 AM.

Old April 11th, 2009 #1935
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Yes or no?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 13th, 2009 at 10:02 AM.

Old April 13th, 2009 #1936
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In posts nos. 1934 and 1935, self-projecting coward and liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list of physical exhibits (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance (the difference between Gerdes and Monty Python's "Black Knight" being that the former is a loony but not a coward whereas Gerdes is both).

Old April 13th, 2009 #1937
Greg Gerdes

$100,000.00 REWARD

Here is all the rest of the information that you need to know to lay claim to the reward:

1 - http://www.geocities.com/treblinkafraud/

2 - http://www.nafcash.com/

3 - http://www.solargeneral.com/history/...kaHolohoax.pdf

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 15th, 2009 at 04:56 PM.

Old April 13th, 2009 #1938
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Yes or no?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 15th, 2009 at 04:57 PM.

Old April 15th, 2009 #1939
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In posts nos. 1937 and 1938, self-projecting coward and liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list of physical exhibits (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance (the difference between Gerdes and Monty Python's "Black Knight" being that the former is a loony but not a coward whereas Gerdes is both).

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Greg Gerdes alias "tfsfcsupporter" is still running away from my questions which, with the "yes or no" questions in my post # 10955 on page 16 , now add up to 85. Continue enjoying the show as compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes (who now also has a problem with free speech) insists in showing what lowly scum it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.

Old April 15th, 2009 #1940
Greg Gerdes

$100,000.00 REWARD

Here is all the rest of the information that you need to know to lay claim to the reward:

1 - http://www.geocities.com/treblinkafraud/

2 - http://www.nafcash.com/

3 - http://www.solargeneral.com/history/...kaHolohoax.pdf

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 20th, 2009 at 08:46 PM.

Thread