Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 24th, 2012 #61
yami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Mud races are inferior and should be enslaved or have their numbers drastically reduced until the remainder beg for unpaid service to our race. Fuck the kikes, two can play that game.
To employ usury; such as slavery, then deception is necessary. Religion such as Christianity provides the tool necessary, but in the end the Nation will suffer the decline of community, family, and race/Nation that we are experiencing presently.

Arbiet Macht Fei.... to depend upon the work of another, makes one weak and of little value.

"Every great civilization are destroyed from within, before they are conquered without." - W. Durant

Old September 24th, 2012 #62
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
Of course, but Linder apparently perceives an evolved difference, as do I and most modern 'Anglos' and Germans.
The inhabitants of England are actually Anglo-Celtic, in that the original native Celtic Britons absorbed the Germanic Angles and Saxons that had migrated to Britain, even though the Anglo-Saxon became the ruling elite and altered the native culture, in the exact same way that the European Spaniards who migrated to Mexico became absorbed into the native Central American Indian population; yet the native language and culture came to be replaced by the language and culture of the invaders, even though the invaders themselves became absorbed into the native population.

Old September 24th, 2012 #63
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yami View Post
To employ usury; such as slavery, then deception is necessary. Religion such as Christianity provides the tool necessary, but in the end the Nation will suffer the decline of community, family, and race/Nation that we are experiencing presently.

Arbiet Macht Fei.... to depend upon the work of another, makes one weak and of little value.

"Every great civilization are destroyed from within, before they are conquered without." - W. Durant
It is up to the families to make race a religion, much as it is where I live. Once that takes hold, the rest will fall into place.

Remember, when kids grow up, they begin by believing that daddy is god and can do anything. That has to be reinforced by whites. What we need, ALEX, is The Book of White People, to take the place of the bible, book of mormon, and every other religious pamphlet.

Old September 25th, 2012 #64
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The inhabitants of England are actually Anglo-Celtic, in that the original native Celtic Britons absorbed the Germanic Angles and Saxons that had migrated to Britain, even though the Anglo-Saxon became the ruling elite and altered the native culture, in the exact same way that the European Spaniards who migrated to Mexico became absorbed into the native Central American Indian population; yet the native language and culture came to be replaced by the language and culture of the invaders, even though the invaders themselves became absorbed into the native population.
Yes, yes, anyone who knows the history knows these developments. I wrote a history report on it in school in 1966. Linder probably did the same at a corresponding age. So drop the diploma waving.

The more important point, as far as you students are concerned, is that, yes, 'Anglos' i.e. British (in general!) and Germans (in general!) have evolved in different directions over a long period of time, although minutely compared to our differences with other, more foreign species.

Linder recognizes these differences, as do I. IOW, it's a point accepted by both opposing parties, both who know what they're talking about, so skip the bottom-up lesson, OK?

Jesus.

Quote:
Jesus.
OOPS! Sorry, I forgot this was a synagogue. I mistook it for VNN.

Old September 25th, 2012 #65
ohgolly

Default A. Linder on OD:

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...comment-682736

Old September 25th, 2012 #66
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
Yes, yes, anyone who knows the history knows these developments. I wrote a history report on it in school in 1966. Linder probably did the same at a corresponding age. So drop the diploma waving.

The more important point, as far as you students are concerned, is that, yes, 'Anglos' i.e. British (in general!) and Germans (in general!) have evolved in different directions over a long period of time, although minutely compared to our differences with other, more foreign species.

Linder recognizes these differences, as do I. IOW, it's a point accepted by both opposing parties, both who know what they're talking about, so skip the bottom-up lesson, OK?
It's been more than two decades since I finished school, but seeing as you were in it at the time I was born, I will let your comments pass due to your advanced age, apart from saying that the Scots and the Welsh consider the title "Anglo" highly offensive when carelessly applied to themselves, or to anyone except the Sassanachs, who are more akin to the Germans than to the Britons.

Anglo-Saxons may think of "W.A.S.P." as an indication of superiority, but Celts see it as inferiority. Celts see only other Celts as their equals, and everyone else, including English and Germans, as our inferiors.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; September 25th, 2012 at 09:21 AM.

Old September 25th, 2012 #67
yami

Quote:
It is up to the families to make race a religion, much as it is where I live. Once that takes hold, the rest will fall into place.

Remember, when kids grow up, they begin by believing that daddy is god and can do anything. That has to be reinforced by whites. What we need, ALEX, is The Book of White People, to take the place of the bible, book of mormon, and every other religious pamphlet.

Natures Eternal Religion? Creativity?

I see the problem as most have lost racial identity... lumping themselves into the collective.. which is mixed, and have there identity reinforced by entertainment, popular belief, and International industry. All serving an entity; that does not contemplate the health of the organism, which all things depend upon. They live in a system, they do not understand, and being mixed they cannot identify the disorder which is harmful to all things.

When International Merchants set up banking system, and designed religions to empower the usury by the investment system. The environment was not an issue..

Now we have issue's with our environment. Most; if not all , "immunity disorders", are man made. Cancer is man-made.

We have the ability to rid the world of most all diseases, and negative influences of the organism, we depend upon ...but segregation is necessary to identify and remove the disorders that camouflage within the body/Nation.

Religion should be put into proper perspective. Things such as family, community, and race/Nation should be understood based upon empirical evidence. In order for a sovereign nation to provide service to the world, it must never relinquish sovereignty(compromise with religious faction), nor relinquish the borders it is bound to protect.

All politicians that have attempted to remove themselves and Nation from International Banking have been removed with extreme prejudice.

Old September 25th, 2012 #68
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yami View Post
Natures Eternal Religion? Creativity?

I see the problem as most have lost racial identity... lumping themselves into the collective.. which is mixed, and have there identity reinforced by entertainment, popular belief, and International industry. All serving an entity; that does not contemplate the health of the organism, which all things depend upon. They live in a system, they do not understand, and being mixed they cannot identify the disorder which is harmful to all things.

When International Merchants set up banking system, and designed religions to empower the usury by the investment system. The environment was not an issue..

Now we have issue's with our environment. Most; if not all , "immunity disorders", are man made. Cancer is man-made.

We have the ability to rid the world of most all diseases, and negative influences of the organism, we depend upon ...but segregation is necessary to identify and remove the disorders that camouflage within the body/Nation.

Religion should be put into proper perspective. Things such as family, community, and race/Nation should be understood based upon empirical evidence. In order for a sovereign nation to provide service to the world, it must never relinquish sovereignty(compromise with religious faction), nor relinquish the borders it is bound to protect.

All politicians that have attempted to remove themselves and Nation from International Banking have been removed with extreme prejudice.
Excellent post though it wanders a bit, it fits directly into these two posts by Dawn Cannon. It is basiclly the same thing Dr Ahmedinejad is saying.

Old September 25th, 2012 #69
yami

Quote:
Excellent post though it wanders a bit, it fits directly into these two posts by Dawn Cannon. It is basiclly the same thing Dr Ahmedinejad is saying.
I appreciate the kind words...lol.. sorry about wandering.. I have been told I reason things out backwards, and trying to grasp the Zeitgeist and put thought into useful words is difficult...at least, extremely for me.

Ahmedinejad is an intelligent man.

Here in the states and in collapsing Western empire, there is an abundance of bodies willing to war, in order to save a decadent lifestyle. The majority seek to keep decadent lifestyle..willing to send boys off into the military, yet our borders are wide open. We have no jobs to give immigrants, that desire to better there living conditions. We have slavery driven by welfare state....war is the solution that US politicians are striving for.

International banking demands investment results, and those that are receiving a check to fill a job title..will fight to keep that title no matter the cost. They are fat upon the work and skill of another. There is very little reasoning in them. I speak to those infected with Jesus, and they are completely ignorant of the situation...and resist to contemplate the very real evidence of racial disparities. The media/entertainment industry works the political system, and religious factions strive to sell a superstitious belief, rather than empower racial identity, and the reason we need to segregate.

Selfishness is very difficult to combat.

Here's a post from another thread...check out Nentenyahu's body language.

What do you think?
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...21#post1440621

Old September 25th, 2012 #70
Fred O'Malley
Banned

There has to be a master-plan, and I believe it is the Protocols, but there must be a more refined document, to which all kikes ascribe. That needs to be found and broadcast on the web, loud & proud.

We see the results, but have to know where it's all going, so we can cut them off at the pass, lay a trap for them, as it were.

Old September 25th, 2012 #71
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Anglo-Saxons may think of "W.A.S.P." as an indication of superiority, but Celts see it as inferiority. Celts see only other Celts as their equals, and everyone else, including English and Germans, as our inferiors.
Heh heh heh....BWAHAHAHA!! Celts - while admittedly a colorful segment of the White race with a worthy cultural legacy o' songs 'n' skirts - amount to nothing compared to Germans.

But do keep fartbagging.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 25th, 2012 #72
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Heh heh heh....BWAHAHAHA!! Celts - while admittedly a colorful segment of the White race with a worthy cultural legacy o' songs 'n' skirts - amount to nothing compared to Germans.

But do keep fartbagging.
The Germans are decent folks, don't get me wrong. I certainly see them as superior to the Mediterranean Europeans, and the Eastern Europeans; perhaps a little more down to earth than the Scandinavians; but Germans and Celts are two different cultures and I prefer my own.

Old September 25th, 2012 #73
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The Germans are decent folks, don't get me wrong. I certainly see them as superior to the Mediterranean Europeans, and the Eastern Europeans; perhaps a little more down to earth than the Scandinavians; but Germans and Celts are two different cultures and I prefer my own.
By god, that's damn big of you, Akins.... I feel about the same about Celts, I suppose. Good, solid people; perfectly content to have them as neighbors - as long as they don't try to "high-hat" me, as they used to say in the '20s.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 25th, 2012 #74
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
By god, that's damn big of you, Akins.... I feel about the same about Celts, I suppose. Good, solid people; perfectly content to have them as neighbors - as long as they don't try to "high-hat" me, as they used to say in the '20s.
I actually think lederhosen are pretty nifty; but they're no match for a good kilt.

Old September 25th, 2012 #75
N.B. Forrest

I'm not crazy about leather shorts, but I love sharp trachten jackets:

Old September 25th, 2012 #76
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I'm not crazy about leather shorts, but I love sharp trachten jackets:

Yes, I've always thought those look nice, especially with the Alpine/Tyrolean/Bavarian hat with the badger-brush pinned to the band.

Old September 25th, 2012 #77
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I'm not sure who you're addressing, Fred, but if he has the power to put you in the 'Tard Corral, you might want to think it through a little more carefully.

I'm not trying to say you belong in the 'Tard Corral'. I'm just saying that anybody with the power to put you there isn't your slave, or even your equal, unless you have the power to reciprocate.
This is how it works. I will say whatever I think is needed. I will be unfair sometimes deliberately, for my own occult reasons. You are supposed to (as my puppets) attack BACK. Not me personally necessarily -- I enjoy personal fights but they're not particularly useful or interesting most times -- but what I say. You're supposed to use your reason and rhetorical abilities to make my position not merely wrong but pathetic and ridiculous. Of course your quest will be hampered by the fact I'm almost always right. And if I'm not, I usually know it or make it clear I recognize my ignorance. And sometimes I leave deliberate OPENINGS for people to attack, hoping they will do me the way I would do them.

I'm trying to TEACH people, particuilarly SOUTHERN people, how to, basically, jew the jew. I truly believe is is only an obnoxious hyperaggressive approach like I advocate and practice that can lead us to victory. That approach alone is not enough, but without it, no va, as they say in Spanish (it doesn't go).

When I attack the South, you're supposed to rise valiantly, spit the dirt out of your mouth, or the roadkill possum, or whatever you're currently fortifying your innards with and PROVE ME WRONG. Or abuse me -- within the wide-set rules here -- so that next time I THINK TWICE before I open my dirty little chili 'n' chicken hole. Comprende, dissavants?

This is why I keep doing threads on EMOTION and WHITE SPIRIT.

I read the college paper here and it just disgusts me. Complete lack of spirit from these limp green beans. Everything they do is more-phunding, more phaggery, more wimminzzes right. These are the creamy minds of the midwest? Sweet jesus. Pathetic. We want the OPPOSITE spirit here. We want open HOSTILITY. HATE. DOUBT. LAUGHTER. RIDICULE. Something different from the disgusting consensus that prevails in our failed state and its handmaiden media.

All parties including the never-mentioned (except by NOI and us) jews were culpable in bringing niggers here. There were no good guys there. Now what are we going to do about it.?

Old September 25th, 2012 #78
Alex Linder
Administrator

Ever seen Harold 'n' Maude?

The kid keeps repeating attempts at suicide to get his mother to react the right way.

That's part of what I'm doing here.

Not the suicide, the attempt to elicit the right response (right style, right spirit, right rhetoric).

Old September 25th, 2012 #79
yami

Quote:
There has to be a master-plan, and I believe it is the Protocols, but there must be a more refined document, to which all kikes ascribe. That needs to be found and broadcast on the web, loud & proud.

We see the results, but have to know where it's all going, so we can cut them off at the pass, lay a trap for them, as it were.
It seems we are in the exact same situation as Rome 200-140 BC. I believe the Jews plan is to secure there position, because it is inevitable the shit will hit the fan. When you conquer nations and absorb slave class, the people's racial identity does not become as important as the dependence they experience from the booty gained by pillage. This is profitable for International Bankers that manipulate nations purely for financial gain.

When Rome placed the first Ceasor as emperor. The perspective of the ruling class regarding Jews; was they believed them to be kin to the Roman ruling class, and were given accommodation that Plebeians were not granted. They were also allowed there own independent sovereignty/kingdom. From what I can tell Jews were the creator's of the International Banking system, which empowered empire, and reduced the misery of slavery, to a willing servitude of religion. It gave them a religious identity, rather than a National identity. Once racial/National identity is removed, the emotional bonds are severed and manipulation is easy.

The worst thing you can do to the system is remove International co-operation with the International banking system.

Old September 25th, 2012 #80
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Yeah, I know.

I read a little Hegel last night, and today I fancy myself a dialectician.

I think maybe Hegel gets a bad rap because of the way Marx applied his ideas?
Yes. And because he's super-turgid. And he worships the state as god on earth. And he's wonderfully German and non-jew so the gelded neocon supplicant professional conservative typists can freely mention his origins.

Tags
brad griffin, new world, occidental dissent, slavery

Thread