VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 26th, 2012 #101
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Russell View Post
The Irish and Scots weren't even considered true Europeans until very recently in human history. There's a reason the British called them white niggers, or niggers turned inside out. They almost died of a 'potato famine' while surrounded by an ocean full of fish. The Celts really have no room to talk about any peoples, since their accomplishments amount to basically zilch. They've been quite unproductive and inconsequential throughout the ages and only began to contribute to humanity when they, like the nigger, were forced to do so.

This doesn't stop them from poaching other whites(wasps/germans/meds) accomplishments, though, while disparaging them in the same breath. The Mediterraneans are so far superior to the Celts in what they've contributed to humanity - in both the arts and the sciences - there's literally no point in even attempting to draw a comparison. Your 'clans' were still living in thatch huts frolicking around in skirts fucking sheep when the Romans were running the most advanced civilization in the world.
HOW THE IRISH SAVED CIVILIZATION
The Untold Story of Ireland's Heroic Role From the Fall of Rome to the Rise of Medieval Europe
By Thomas Cahill

"Patrick slept soundly and soberly," says Thomas Cahill in this charming and poetic disquisition, which describes what he calls Ireland's "one moment of unblemished glory" when, according to our author, the Irish saved classical civilization after the fall of the Roman Empire. The phrase, wry and pithy at the same time, is as good a way as any of suggesting Mr. Cahill's thesis.

The Patrick in question was a former Celtic slave brought to Ireland from Roman-era Britain. His name was originally Patricius, but he came to be known to later generations as St. Patrick. Mr. Cahill's theory about him goes something like this:

The Ireland of the early fifth century was a brooding, dank island whose inhabitants, while carefree and warlike on the outside, lived in "quaking fear" within, their terror of shape-changing monsters, of sudden death and the insubstantiality of their world so acute that they drank themselves into an insensate stupor in order to sleep.

Patrick, however, provided "a living alternative." He was a serene man who slept well without drink, a man "in whom the sharp fear of death has been smoothed away." The Christianity he proposed to the Irish succeeded because it took away the dread from the magical world that was Ireland. And once they were Christianized, the Irish founded the monastic movement, copying the books being destroyed elsewhere by Germanic invaders, eventually bringing them back to the places from which the books had come.

"And that," Mr. Cahill concludes with typically wry unabashedness, "is how the Irish saved civilization."

The founder of the Cahill & Company Catalogue and the director of religious publishing at Doubleday, Mr. Cahill is a man of learning himself, and his writing is in the great Irish tradition he describes: lyrical, playful, penetrating and serious, but never too serious. And even when his conclusions are not entirely persuasive -- they do in places hang on rather slender reeds of evidence -- they are always plausible and certainly interesting.

"How the Irish Saved Civilization" begins with a mission: to correct the standard history of European civilization, which, Mr. Cahill says, has unfairly portrayed the Irish as wild, not civilized. Along his often picaresque route, Mr. Cahill provides a personal and selective appreciation of the great events and the dramatis personae of the period when the Roman Empire ended and the Dark Ages began, beginning with an account of the reasons for the fall of Rome itself. While far from Gibbonesque in scope or tone, Mr. Cahill's book strikes some Gibbonesque themes, especially that of spiritual decay, the gradual loss of vigor, the onset of a static, effete, imitative and self-satisfied Roman world.

Mr. Cahill's technique in this is to focus on some figure who marks the era. The poet and professor Ausonius, who lived in Bordeaux in the fourth century, is his representative of Rome's slide into emptiness and decay. Contrasting with him is Augustine of Hippo, the St. Augustine of history, whose remarkable codification of the early Christian orthodoxy made him "almost the last great classical man -- and very nearly the first medieval man."

Mr. Cahill uses Augustine as a lens for viewing the great question he poses early on: "What was lost when the Roman Empire fell?" Augustine was a man whose blood boiled, who felt life in a way utterly foreign to the calculating Ausonius. But in the end, he settled on a rigid doctrine. "Augustine, father of many firsts, is also father of the Inquisition," Mr. Cahill writes. With his triumph in the Roman world, the spirit of classical civilization was defeated, and would have been defeated forever, Mr. Cahill argues, had it not been for those wild men in a faraway land that had never fallen under Roman rule and had never heard of Augustine: Ireland.

There are other characters in Mr. Cahill's history, the most important of them clearly being Patrick, one of his heroes, a man of less intellectual refinement than Augustine but of greater humanity. Mr. Cahill credits him with being "the first human being in the history of the world to speak out unequivocally against slavery." There are several swashbuckling men and women of pre-Christian Ireland, like the sexually frank Queen Medb and her rival, the warrior Cuchulainn, both representatives of Irish "barbaric splendor." And there are the monkish scribes and the founders of monasteries, like the sixth-century Columcille, responsible, in Mr. Cahill's theory, for making possible a European world of books.

Is Mr. Cahill's theory correct? One senses a touch of hyperbole when he says that the Irish "singlehandedly refounded European civilization throughout the continent." There is a good deal of speculation in much of this. How, for example, do we really know if Patrick slept well or badly, especially since, as Mr. Cahill notes, we know very little about Patrick at all? There is also a certain vagueness about the central assertion Mr. Cahill makes about the extent of the Irish contribution.

Mr. Cahill does in the end allow, for example, that Greek literature might have been preserved elsewhere even without the Irish, which makes their achievement seem less single-handed than Mr. Cahill elsewhere claimed it to be. The Hebrew and Greek Bibles survived independently of them. "Latin literature," he concludes, "would almost surely have been lost without the Irish," and he further asserts, but without much argument, that the national literatures of Europe might not have emerged had the Irish not forged the first great vernacular literature of Europe.

http://www.nytimes.com/books/97/03/09/bsp/irish.html

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; September 26th, 2012 at 10:40 AM.

Old September 26th, 2012 #102
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Russell
The Irish and Scots weren't even considered true Europeans until very recently in human history. There's a reason the British called them white niggers, or niggers turned inside out. They almost died of a 'potato famine' while surrounded by an ocean full of fish.
I'm no Irish romanticist, but this is pure victim blaming. As (someone I can't remember) said. . .paraphrased: God sent the blight, but England sent the famine.

There are reasons to look down on the Irish. This isn't one.

Old September 26th, 2012 #103
yami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
A good idea, as long as it is not CALLED a bible, as Klassen foolishly did.
lol.... Few people read anymore..they have been absorbed into popular entertainment and the trends that provide them social notoriety. But.... the problems that International Banking system has created, should be put into a format, that provides the evidence, documentation, and scientific research which cannot be easily dismissed.

Quote:
The Federal Executive order 13112 was signed establishing the National Invasive Species Council. The Executive Order requires that a Council of Departments dealing with invasive species be created.
While this act did not establish provision for human species. This needs to be addressed, because of the predatory nature of International Banking System. This system has overstepped it's authority; by forceful removal of racial identity/National sovereignty, in order to profit from the dissolution of protective borders that natural resources/environment depend upon.

This has created racial disparities, has pushed many organisms into extinction, has produced 'immunity disorders' in both human and environment, and has promoted the genocide of various human genome, due to social pressure created by dissolution of Racial/National borders.

There have been studies that have collected data for Eugenics studies. Studies regarding the association of inherent disposition of ethnicity and IQ. Many studies providing evidence that race is much more than skin deep.

In this day and age when overpopulation of poverty stricken 3rd world nations, has exponentially grown. The rapid growth of Welfare system, and the environmental burden to maintain living space for these critters. It is time to put blame where it is due, and identify the disorder which is killing all things. International Banking System, the entertainment industry, religion, and selfish disposition.

In order to produce a healthy environment, segregation is vital. There are governmental rules and regulation that must be enforced upon the people, designed to maintain a balanced population. Races are inherently different, and dispositions need to be categorized into population conducive to the rules/regulation that promote progress for the Nation.

The birth rate between races and ethnicities vary. These differences have been historically recorded. There are vast differences in social interaction, and inherent disposition between races and cultures.

As J. Lunz hypothesized, the mulatto will inherently be born with a mental disorder, due to unknown genetic dominant/recessive genetic combination. This unknown combination of disposition that will be passed on genetically with future offspring will continue on until extinction of critter, or genetic variant.

Mixing races that have high birth rate verses low birth rate, will inevitably cause extinction for population with low birth rate. It has been recorded specific ethnicities produce low birth rate due to social pressure.

I agree that we need a book, and addendum put into effect upon executive order 13112, that would include protection/segregation of 'human invasive species' upon the resources and Racial identity of a Nation.

Old September 26th, 2012 #104
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
The Irish and Scots weren't even considered true Europeans until very recently in human history. There's a reason the British called them white niggers, or niggers turned inside out. They almost died of a 'potato famine' while surrounded by an ocean full of fish. The Celts really have no room to talk about any peoples, since their accomplishments amount to basically zilch. They've been quite unproductive and inconsequential throughout the ages and only began to contribute to humanity when they, like the nigger, were forced to do so.

This doesn't stop them from poaching other whites(wasps/germans/meds) accomplishments, though, while disparaging them in the same breath. The Mediterraneans are so far superior to the Celts in what they've contributed to humanity - in both the arts and the sciences - there's literally no point in even attempting to draw a comparison. Your 'clans' were still living in thatch huts frolicking around in skirts fucking sheep when the Romans were running the most advanced civilization in the world.
While the Romans were forgetting how to make concrete during the Dark Ages, the Celts of Ireland and Scotland were busy producing some of Europe's greatest treasures:

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; September 26th, 2012 at 03:56 PM.

Old September 26th, 2012 #105
ATiii
Banned

Quote:

We also call the Irish, "white wogs" as well as white niggers.

Alan

Old September 26th, 2012 #106
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Townend View Post
We also call the Irish, "white wogs" as well as white niggers.

Alan
And the Celtic Cornish refer to the Anglo-Saxon English as "Sows".

Old September 26th, 2012 #107
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Name calling? Do you know what that says about the depth of your thinking?

We are whites, leave it to muds to call us names, we get enough of that shit from them.

Old September 26th, 2012 #108
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
I'm not crazy about leather shorts,
You may not be, but some people are Hell Bent For Lederhosen.

Quote:
but I love sharp trachten jackets:

Those are nice indeed.

Old September 26th, 2012 #109
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The Germans are decent folks, don't get me wrong. I certainly see them as superior to the Mediterranean Europeans, and the Eastern Europeans; perhaps a little more down to earth than the Scandinavians; but Germans and Celts are two different cultures and I prefer my own.
Nothing funnier than a 5'4" troll talking about genetic superiority.

How's your fat wife doing?

Old September 26th, 2012 #110
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
Nothing funnier than a 5'4" troll talking about genetic superiority.

How's your fat wife doing?
Who knows? I filed for a divorce a few months ago.

Old September 26th, 2012 #111
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Sounds like you need your space.

Old September 26th, 2012 #112
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
Sounds like you need your space.
Yes, I'm more content with her gone, she was a bitch.

Old September 26th, 2012 #113
yami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
A good idea, as long as it is not CALLED a bible, as Klassen foolishly did.
In addition to my previous thought. There is also an over representation of a race in decline, involved in military action for the Industrial Military Complex. While the birth rate is 6 to 1 with the European birth rate not even sustaining there population. There is a 20% greater acceptance of whites into the military service. Those that are chosen to for combat, have to possess greater 'critical thinking skills'. In 'Critical thinking test' those of European heritage score higher than those considered minorities.

While the International Banking Industry promotes equality amongst races and gender. The blatant misrepresentation of racial disparities should be brought to public attention. We know that the media hides the real racial disparities, to push the Banking Industries agenda. But "if" they want to put this notion that all races are equal. Then they need to express this in way of military combatants, as well as media coverage of white on black crime, and birth/welfare rate demographics.

Pushing the PC agenda has been destroying our ability to defend our Nation. When you mix races that enslave there own children, because 'muh dick' is on the mind rather than the awesome experience of having a life, which can represent value to something greater than self. With races that are Agrarian by nature...you promote violence and genocide upon the Agrarian communities. There is no way the rules and laws will deter the genocide, because, 'muh dick' cannot be removed from the mind of critters that enslave there own.. Unless we are once again permitted to burn there communities and string them from a tree for harming our communities with 'muh dick'.

Old October 15th, 2012 #114
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Alrighty then, Slick, how's your fat boyfriend doing? Is he too a bitch?

(We'll box him in yet, Soldatul; you just watch... )

Old October 15th, 2012 #115
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
Alrighty then, Slick, how's your fat boyfriend doing? Is he too a bitch?

(We'll box him in yet, Soldatul; you just watch... )
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I don't have any friends of either gender, platonic or otherwise. I only associate with my immediate family. Everyone else are strangers.

Old October 15th, 2012 #116
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I don't have any friends of either gender, platonic or otherwise. I only associate with my immediate family. Everyone else are strangers.
Sheesh! you're no fun at all, ya wet blanket ya. (No wonder his ol' lady left him for that butch UPS driver. )

p.s. And I don't doubt for a minute that you're sans friends of either gender, platonic or otherwise. Shit, you're here 24/7 -- when the fuck would you have time for a normal social life? Just many posts are you averaging a day anyway?

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; October 15th, 2012 at 01:29 PM.

Old October 17th, 2012 #117
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Who needs to enslave groups of people with weapons, when you can take over finance, and then media and politics, facilitate a Freudian culture of slave-like egotistical degenerates who think there is nothing greater than boning new people.

Could the condom industry and a society where the majority of young white women are running around on birth control, happen anywhere but an utterly judaized slave-like, valueless, raceless place like the cubicle-golem waste-o-life place called America?

Clint Eastwood is an American icon? The money-chasing gunslinger fist full of dollars? Well, I'm not surprised he is sucking cocks at a 2012 Republican convention then. He's another slave.

The American Dream is actually an individualist joke, that is designed to convince the masses to become slaves in trying to best their racial kin, even to the point of recruiting non-kin as their minions (or becoming the minions of Jews, or even niggers to dominate).

And thus we have a nigger president.

And no nigger, Jew, chink, or white shill, could EVER even begin to dream of building a society the likes of the models Albert Speer made, that Hitler planned to implement had those warmongering kikes and their lackeys not become so jealous.

Because only the strong European stock ever had the mind and backbone for such beauty and grandeur, from Greece, to Rome, to what should have been World Capital Germania. The lower races only know how to fuck, drink, bitch, and then get to the end of their life not even remembering 99% of it, because it was fucking meaningless.

Slaves. Well, one would have to be a complete blockhead to believe any noble stock left Europe to come to America. Mostly slave-like workers came here, and their materialistic mentalities combined with the material wealth of this country, is the reason this is a mechanized nihilist world today.

People don't watch Hitler on the history channel or whatever to see planes, tanks, guns, bombs, and yapping. They watch it to see the tragedy of the slaves beating the masters, to see the men who can only think of their paycheck and today destroying the higher men who had ideals, visions, and posterity-focused goals for a better tomorrow for them and their children. They watch that tragedy, better than anything Aeschylus could ever create, before they turn the TV off and go back out into the resulting cesspool.

Tragedy is bittersweet. The greater part of the tragedy, is that most Americans of European stock are not bad people, but they are childlike, chimerical, and unfortunately too trusting of others, they need to get their backbone again and disavow the shadow of their father that other peoples try to hang over them, much like Alexander the Great did with his father Philip II, and become their own legend. That shadow is why Jews and shills like Joe Biden can make whites submit to niggers. This mass of childlike adults submit to silly stories like they are kids watching Peter Pan and eating fish sticks. Grow the fuck up, and say fuck you to those who you know are not in the interest of the world you want to create.

Last edited by P.E.; October 18th, 2012 at 05:08 AM.

Old October 17th, 2012 #118
ATiii
Banned

Quote:
And the Celtic Cornish refer to the Anglo-Saxon English as "Sows".
Really? I used to live in Cornwall and still go on holiday there every now and then and I've never heard that one.

Quote:
Yes, I'm more content with her gone, she was a bitch.
Son, I don't know why you have to parade your private life around the forum and therefore for the world to see. You're like a queer exhibitionist.

Alan

Tags
brad griffin, new world, occidental dissent, slavery

Thread