Rounder

What ??!!! No activists left on VNN ??

Old November 6th, 2008 #122
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
David Duke's EURO Conference Still ON: Memphis, TN - Nov. 8-9, 2008

[podblanc]play30727[/podblanc]

The guy with the beard is Jacob Flowers - Faggot-jew.

If you can't, or won't go, then send David some money to help pay for his lawsuit against that nigger-loving hotel and yellow city officials:

David Duke
PO Box 188,
Mandeville, LA 70470

What ??!! You won't even do that ???

Send him some freakin money now, or keep on puking every time you look in your mirror.

Old November 6th, 2008 #123
James Hawthorne

Thumbs up

David Duke's EURO Conference Still ON: Memphis, TN - Nov. 8-9 2008

[podblanc]play30727[/podblanc]

VNN Media

Old November 6th, 2008 #124
James Hawthorne

Updates....

Quote:
David Duke Says EURO Conference Still Coming to Memphis

On Tuesday the management of the Whispering Woods Hotel in Olive Branch cancelled the use of their facilities.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The website of white supremacist David Duke states a meeting of the European-American Unity and Rights Conference will take place in Memphis, despite a cancellation by the host facility.

On Tuesday the management of the Whispering Woods Hotel in Olive Branch cancelled the use of their facilities. But Duke wrote on his website members will meet in Memphis regardless, although no further details were given.

Duke also wrote on his website a press conference will be held in Memphis on Thursday.

Here

VNN Media

Old November 6th, 2008 #125
James Hawthorne

More from the Junk Media...

Quote:
White Power Conference Still Coming to Mid-South David Duke Coming to Memphis Area

Wednesday, 05 Nov 2008, 8:50 PM CST

By Melissa Scheffler

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WHBQ FOX13 myfoxmemphis.com) --

White power leader David Duke isn't changing his plans to hold a conference in the Mid-South. The Whispering Woods Hotel in Olive Branch, where the International European-American Conference was planned, backed out Wednesday. While Duke's office isn't revealing exactly where the conference will be held, his followers are dropping hints.

David Duke confirms on his website that the International European-American Conference will go on even if the Olive Branch hotel site backed out.

"I hope to see many of you in Memphis," said on his web site. "We're going to have a meeting there."

A message board linked to Duke's website talked about the conference now moving to Germantown.

On a white nationalist's radio show, Duke said the Whispering Woods cancellation will cost $25,000 after months of work to put it together.

The Olive Branch Hotel said it backed out because it is "committed to the safety and well-being of [its] customers, guests, and employees."

"I've never had anyone injured in my meetings in any hotels," Duke said. "These communists' threats are usually what they are, just threats."

Desoto County Sheriff Bill Rasco isn't taking any chances. He's standing by his call to issue a state of emergency during the conference this weekend.

"We didn't know with this being a white supremacists group, we didn't know what would happen with Mr. Duke," he said. "He's not a violent person, but some of the people who follow him do tend to cause some problems."

The state of emergency in Desoto Count starts Friday and runs for seven days. Rasco said he could call it off sooner if he knows for sure there's no threat of violence in Desoto County.

FOX13 has also learned law enforcement agencies in Shelby County are watching for Duke.

His office said if he's not in the Mid-South area already, he will be by Friday. His office said he will hold a press conference Friday.

Fox Memphis

VNN Media

Old November 6th, 2008 #126
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

we're still going..again..lol ..can't wait..I've organized to meet up with about 20 who are in Memphis and have my number...we will have a great time.. fuck Jacob kikenberg jewboy and the other fat niggers
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old November 6th, 2008 #127
James Hawthorne

More.......

Quote:
Duke plans new site for white-power conference

By Toni Lepeska (Contact), Memphis Commercial Appeal
Thursday, November 6, 2008

David Duke was a no-show Wednesday in Memphis, where he said he would be traveling to discuss an Olive Branch hotel's cancellation of accommodations for a white power gathering. Instead, he said he would be here today.

"I'm on the way to Memphis now," the ex-Ku Klux Klan leader and former Louisiana legislator said late Wednesday afternoon. "We have a lot to say."

Duke said he would be holding a news conference in Memphis and would reveal the location of it a few hours prior to it starting.

Though Duke said he would discuss the election of the nation's first African-American president, he originally planned to speak in Memphis because of the European-American Unity and Rights Conference.

Management of Whispering Woods Hotel and Conference Center in Olive Branch originally said they felt contractually obligated to supply rooms for conference-goers Friday-Sunday.

They had been unaware of the nature of the conference when the contract was signed. On Election Day, however, Whispering Woods announced it would not provide accommodations.

Duke called that "un-American."

According to Duke's Web site, the group has secured an alternative, undisclosed location for the conference, and those who registered will be receiving information about the site.

Law enforcement agencies are continuing to observe Duke and the group to prepare for any trouble that might lay ahead.

Prior to the hotel's canceling rooms, protesters expressed an interest in demonstrating against the group.

Toni Lepeska: (662) 996-1409

Here

VNN Media

Old November 6th, 2008 #128
James Hawthorne

This comment is F'ing outrageous. It is not our people who cause the problems. it is the goons of the left, jews, Police, and the assortment of scum who float around them.

Quote:
"We didn't know with this being a white supremacists group, we didn't know what would happen with Mr. Duke," he said. "He's not a violent person, but some of the people who follow him do tend to cause some problems."

VNN Media

Old November 6th, 2008 #129
Alex Linder
Administrator

Post ONLY in thread we already have on this in the appropriate subforum.

Old November 6th, 2008 #130
James Hawthorne

More......

Quote:
Duke says white power conference set for new location

By Jody Callahan (Contact), Memphis Commercial Appeal
Originally published 03:00 p.m., November 6, 2008
Updated 03:00 p.m., November 6, 2008

Former KKK leader David Duke said today a white power conference will go on at a different Mid-South location.

The European-American Unity and Rights Conference was scheduled at the Whispering Woods Hotel and Conference Center in Olive Branch, but the hotel later canceled the contract after the nature of the conference came to light and controversy soon followed.

Duke, a former Louisiana legislator, said at a press conference today the conference would continue at an undisclosed location in the area and would have about 300 attendees.

Law enforcement agencies are continuing to observe Duke and the group to prepare for any trouble that might lay ahead.

Here

VNN Media

Old November 6th, 2008 #131
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Post ONLY in thread we already have on this in the appropriate subforum.
You got it Big AL !

VNN Media

Old November 6th, 2008 #132
Alex Linder
Administrator

It is a fact that Don Black badmouths Rounder in private, and uses his presence here as reason to dismiss our forum entirely, and say that it were better we did not exist.

The new policy here at VNN is that we don't promote those who don't return the favor.

Keep Stormfront out of our showcase sections up top. I allow you to discuss that forum in this section because it's good for VNN members, not because it helps Duke, Black or Stormfront.

Old November 6th, 2008 #133
James Hawthorne

Quote:
It is a fact that Don Black badmouths Rounder in private, and uses his presence here as reason to dismiss our forum entirely, and say that it were better we did not exist.

The new policy here at VNN is that we don't promote those who don't return the favor.

Keep Stormfront out of our showcase sections up top. I allow you to discuss that forum in this section because it's good for VNN members, not because it helps Duke, Black or Stormfront.
I was only posting on this as I knew VNN'ers would be attending.

Plus it shows how little rights Whites now have in AmeriKWA.

VNN Media

Old November 6th, 2008 #134
Rounder

Quote:
Damn Alex, that's some heavy shit you just laid on my head. Foul shit, at that. Black doesn't dismiss VNN mainly because I'm here, but mainly because you are. But either way, his dismissal(s) don't mean doodily squat compared to the largest and most important WN conference in years taking place in Memphis this weekend.

Quote:
C'mon Alex, that's always been your policy. And it stinks to high heaven of childish selfishness. You should set a better example of White solidarity.

Quote:
And just what the hell's wrong with helping to fight the GD Memphis kikes, koons, and jewsmedia whores by promoting the WN gathering they're all conniving to prevent altogether ?? We all oughta be there.

Old November 6th, 2008 #135
cillian

Quote:
Does that include E. Michael Jones?

Old November 6th, 2008 #136
cjgirl08

Did anyone catch the press conference? I think I missed it....

Old November 6th, 2008 #137
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Damn Alex, that's some heavy shit you just laid on my head. Foul shit, at that. Black doesn't dismiss VNN mainly because I'm here, but mainly because you are.
Well, he has no objective reason to dislike me, he simply doesn't like VNNF's policies compared to his. He dislikes you because of the Order affair.

Quote:
But either way, his dismissal(s) don't mean doodily squat compared to the largest and most important WN conference in years taking place in Memphis this weekend.
"Important" - if you say so.

Quote:
C'mon Alex, that's always been your policy. And it stinks to high heaven of childish selfishness. You should set a better example of White solidarity.
This frankly pisses me off. I have always been big about this stuff. It is since the disloyalty of Dietrich and the VoR crowd that I have changed my policy. Only now have I confined SF-related material to one subforum. Before I allowed people to post on it anywhere, anytime. By contrast, SF has always gone out of its way to poison the well with regard to both VNN/F in general and me personally.

Will SF even allow you to post at all? Will it allow you to promote any VNN activity? newspaper? radio show? rally?

I don't badmouth SF or its people in private; in fact, I don't talk about them at all. They, by contrast, go out of their way to poison the VNN well.

Quote:
And just what the hell's wrong with helping to fight the GD Memphis kikes, koons, and jewsmedia whores by promoting the WN gathering they're all conniving to prevent altogether ?? We all oughta be there.
You're free to do just that right in this thread.

Old November 6th, 2008 #138
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Does that include E. Michael Jones?
He doesn't fall into the same category. He is not a WN, he is a Catholic. I use his material because it helps me advance our cause. I promote his site out of simple honesty about the origins of the material I use on my radio shows.

Old November 6th, 2008 #139
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Damn Alex, that's some heavy shit you just laid on my head. Foul shit, at that. Black doesn't dismiss VNN mainly because I'm here, but mainly because you are. But either way, his dismissal(s) don't mean doodily squat compared to the largest and most important WN conference in years taking place in Memphis this weekend.

WELL SAID!!
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old November 6th, 2008 #140
Rounder

Quote:
Well, he has no objective reason to dislike me, he simply doesn't like VNNF's policies compared to his. He dislikes you because of the Order affair.

"Important" - if you say so.

This frankly pisses me off. I have always been big about this stuff. It is since the disloyalty of Dietrich and the VoR crowd that I have changed my policy. Only now have I confined SF-related material to one subforum. Before I allowed people to post on it anywhere, anytime. By contrast, SF has always gone out of its way to poison the well with regard to both VNN/F in general and me personally.

Will SF even allow you to post at all? Will it allow you to promote any VNN activity? newspaper? radio show? rally?

I don't badmouth SF or its people in private; in fact, I don't talk about them at all. They, by contrast, go out of their way to poison the VNN well.

You're free to do just that right in this thread.
Black doesn't hate me because of the Order affair, but because the WPP humiliated his 50-member Klan group back in the 80s. But if you imply again that my VNNF presence is harmful, I'm outa here. I'm sick of these GD, yellow, do-nothing-but-talk, anonymous pussies anyhow.

The Duke Conference is super important to The Cause at this time. Memphis whites, like millions of whites everywhere, are boiling hot about Obama. A successful white conference will have the potential to galvanize our Movement immensely, including VNN.

Thread