VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 21st, 2019 #61
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
I wouldn't say rge queen is a puppet, since shes personally killed many children.
She may be a puppet but she took on the ways of the NWO-people in this regard . .

Old December 24th, 2019 #62
ColdFire
Banned

@ Sartt

. . . some of the stuff you merely leave on my profile which is NWO-related . .

. . . how 'bout posting it here ?

How 'bout it , blackie ?

. . I'm sure the audience would value your input , no . . . ?

Old December 25th, 2019 #63
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
@ Sartt

. . . some of the stuff you merely leave on my profile which is NWO-related . .

. . . how 'bout posting it here ?

How 'bout it , blackie ?

. . I'm sure the audience would value your input , no . . . ?
Most people can't grasp 30% of what i type. The NWO has tech from hostile Aliens,Extra-dimensional beings, older civilizations that used to exist on earth, and things from the Greys, Dracos any other stupid alien race. The NWO is the cause for Birth Defects, Lowering Birth Rates in Europeans, at the same time they are the ones constantly attacking other nations and killing anyone who has the will to better their nation, they are the same people letting in rapefugees into europe, and the police are in on it. The NWO are the causes for forest fires, and alot of Major Earthquakes.

The " War On Terror " was started by them as they did 9/11, and if anyone thinks this isn't true go look up the " crash crater "

The NWO are on ones making planes vanish from the skies, they control pedophile rings, most of the top leadership of the NWO are Not fully human and are Hybrids of some other species.

Cloning and Splicing of Human DNA has been happening for decades

The U.S Military has Off world bases and craft capable of leaving the solar system. Numerous EX-Nasa Astronauts have admitted this, ex-cia agents have admitted this. i could go on and on and on, but like i said at the start. Most people don't know or would even take time in believing anything i've typed.

Old December 26th, 2019 #64
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Most people can't grasp 30% of what i type. The NWO has tech from hostile Aliens,Extra-dimensional beings, older civilizations that used to exist on earth, and things from the Greys, Dracos any other stupid alien race. The NWO is the cause for Birth Defects, Lowering Birth Rates in Europeans, at the same time they are the ones constantly attacking other nations and killing anyone who has the will to better their nation, they are the same people letting in rapefugees into europe, and the police are in on it. The NWO are the causes for forest fires, and alot of Major Earthquakes.

The " War On Terror " was started by them as they did 9/11, and if anyone thinks this isn't true go look up the " crash crater "

The NWO are on ones making planes vanish from the skies, they control pedophile rings, most of the top leadership of the NWO are Not fully human and are Hybrids of some other species.

Cloning and Splicing of Human DNA has been happening for decades

The U.S Military has Off world bases and craft capable of leaving the solar system. Numerous EX-Nasa Astronauts have admitted this, ex-cia agents have admitted this. i could go on and on and on, but like i said at the start. Most people don't know or would even take time in believing anything i've typed.

Old December 26th, 2019 #65
ColdFire
Banned

. . to approach this seriously though . . yes ,there is the theory around that the NWO is in league with alien-forces , that they know much more about this planet than many think . . .

Well . . truth be told , concerning the NWO . . Nohing would surprise me about them.

Yet . . it is up to the individual which theory he / she buys . .

However , there is only one truth about the NWO . . . which hopefully will be revealed sooner or later . . Once these guys find their way to justice . .

Last edited by ColdFire; December 26th, 2019 at 01:18 AM.

Old January 6th, 2020 #66
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
. . to approach this seriously though . . yes ,there is the theory around that the NWO is in league with alien-forces , that they know much more about this planet than many think . . .

Well . . truth be told , concerning the NWO . . Nohing would surprise me about them.

Yet . . it is up to the individual which theory he / she buys . .

However , there is only one truth about the NWO . . . which hopefully will be revealed sooner or later . . Once these guys find their way to justice . .
The NWO has tech, and has used this tech against people. They don't care about Race / Religion. They care about POWER. Any one any people or any nation that goes up against their plans they will use the tech on, example the 2011 Earthquake was caused by the NWO, by a Nuclear Device detonated 10 Kilometers under the oceans surface. This was picked up by numerous seismographs including HAARP ( which people think caused it, but it didnt it contributed to the quake) it also has something to do with the sun's Coronal mass ejections hitting the atmosphere, this is the part that i don't understand. Why did they do it during or before a CME
Usually i pick up on the NWO's bullshit within seconds, i have noticed they put codes on Money for their dates of fake terror attacks , assassinations rituals , etc.

Old January 6th, 2020 #67
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
The NWO has tech, and has used this tech against people. They don't care about Race / Religion. They care about POWER. Any one any people or any nation that goes up against their plans they will use the tech on, example the 2011 Earthquake was caused by the NWO, by a Nuclear Device detonated 10 Kilometers under the oceans surface. This was picked up by numerous seismographs including HAARP ( which people think caused it, but it didnt it contributed to the quake) it also has something to do with the sun's Coronal mass ejections hitting the atmosphere, this is the part that i don't understand. Why did they do it during or before a CME
Usually i pick up on the NWO's bullshit within seconds, i have noticed they put codes on Money for their dates of fake terror attacks , assassinations rituals , etc.
Oh , they certainly have advanced weapons . . and biological weapons at that . .

Stuff like their famous chemtrails are becoming more and more known recently..

Last edited by ColdFire; January 7th, 2020 at 06:06 AM.

Old January 7th, 2020 #68
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Oh , they certainly have advanced weapons . . and biological weapons at that . .

Stuff like their famous chemtrails are becoming more and more known recently..
Chemtrails have multiple uses
#1 Causing Cancer
#2 Military Implications
#3 Killing Plants, Animals and people
#4 Causing diseases
#5 Changing Genetics in plants
#6 Infecting People with Toxins, that weakens the Immune System
#7 Spreading Morgellons, which is a actually a Alien Virus that rewrites people genetic codes.

Human DNA, Blood has been found in some chemtrails along with radioactive and toxic metals.

They have a Aerosol/Biofuel that reduces the Iron Content in peoples bodies to almost 0 and gives them a severe case of Anemia and keeps it like that for days. This would make people start eating anything around them, including other PEOPLE.

Old January 9th, 2020 #69
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Chemtrails have multiple uses
#1 Causing Cancer
#2 Military Implications
#3 Killing Plants, Animals and people
#4 Causing diseases
#5 Changing Genetics in plants
#6 Infecting People with Toxins, that weakens the Immune System
#7 Spreading Morgellons, which is a actually a Alien Virus that rewrites people genetic codes.

Human DNA, Blood has been found in some chemtrails along with radioactive and toxic metals.

They have a Aerosol/Biofuel that reduces the Iron Content in peoples bodies to almost 0 and gives them a severe case of Anemia and keeps it like that for days. This would make people start eating anything around them, including other PEOPLE.
Well ,it's a hell of a biological weapon, that's for sure

Old January 9th, 2020 #70
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Well ,it's a hell of a biological weapon, that's for sure
This website talks about it.

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

Old January 15th, 2020 #71
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
This website talks about it.

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/
. . this site already has had 34 and a half million vistors at the time I'm writing this ? ( according to their visitor-counter)

More people are interested in this subject than many think.

Old January 25th, 2020 #72
Ireland14
Banned

Quote:
. . this site already has had 34 and a half million vistors at the time I'm writing this ? ( according to their visitor-counter)

More people are interested in this subject than many think.
... one of the most compact sites on the internet, for sure...

Old January 26th, 2020 #73
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Well when there chemicals being sprayed over you with human DNA in them , wouldn't you want it that way?
?. . what's the point of that response . . ?

. . . you wouldn't defend the NWO ,would you ?

Last edited by ColdFire; January 27th, 2020 at 11:10 AM.

Old January 28th, 2020 #74
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
?. . what's the point of that response . . ?

. . . you wouldn't defend the NWO ,would you ?
i don't know what happened, because that is not what i typed, i don't even remembered typing that.

Old January 28th, 2020 #75
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
i don't know what happened, because that is not what i typed, i don't even remembered typing that.
. .

. . oh-oh . . the supernatural stuff is already beginning . .

. . maybe an illuminatus has hacked into your account ?

. . or some kind of other supernatural occurance . . ?

Last edited by ColdFire; January 28th, 2020 at 11:34 PM.

Old January 29th, 2020 #76
ColdFire
Banned

I see you erased the post in question . .

. . at least your deleting posts function doesn't seem to be hijacked. .

Last edited by ColdFire; January 29th, 2020 at 09:12 AM.

Old January 29th, 2020 #77
Sartt
Banned

The Coronavirus was created by the NWO to kill Chinese people.

Old January 30th, 2020 #78
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
The Coronavirus was created by the NWO to kill Chinese people.
. . I see dead chinks.

Old January 31st, 2020 #79
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
. . I see dead chinks.

Guess whos next on the NWO target list.

Old January 31st, 2020 #80
Sartt
Banned

Quote: