Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 28th, 2011 #1
William North
Banned

Question Are your teachers ZOG-agents?

This is really directed to the youths in the ordinary schools. And as there doesnīt seem to be a youth section here on this board, so I decided to post it here.

But to the question, if you suspect this... Well I donīt have donīt have any good answers. But if there are a local WN chapter were you live, go to them and talk about it.

Old December 19th, 2011 #2
America First

Stabbed teacher claims assault was to kill her

http://www.newnation.co/forums/showt...883#post449883

The Truth Of The Tragedy of Equalizing edumacation has been covered up since 1965, along with promoted numb skull lies by the Hollywood/NYC regime media thugs.

You, ain't seen anything yet, as the pathological hatred that media has aided an abetted has not even arrived at the station yet, IMO.

Non White's have been at war with Whites, and Whites still will not acknowledge this at large, I hope I am wrong and that the Majority of Whites have woken up by this date.

No Awake White could possibly let their children attend stupid schools IMO.

www.deliberatedumbingdown.com

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; December 19th, 2011 at 11:40 PM.

Old December 22nd, 2011 #3
Charles R.

I live in los angeles, and my teachers at the high school teach complete liberal pc zog crap. They teach about all the horrible things our white race has done, while most of the school is completely black and mexican, and being white I get pushed around a lot, including by the teachers

Old January 11th, 2012 #4
Andersson
Banned

Yes. Very much so! I don't think many of them even realize what they're doing, though. Many are purposely doing it but many aren't aware, they're just as brainwashed as they try to make us.

Old April 9th, 2012 #5
Eire

VNN needs to become a resource for homeschool. I know that Linder can facilitate this and he should do so.

Thread