Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 19th, 2013 #1
Serbian

Default GLENN DANZIG: Democrats Are 'Fascists Disguised As Liberals'

Glenn it's not the innocent 80s anymore, and no one is restricting music containing sex, violence and drug use.

You of all people should know that itz the fucking jews.

GLENN DANZIG: Democrats Are 'Fascists Disguised As Liberals'

Kory Grow of City Pages Minneapolis recently conducted an interview with Glenn Danzig. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

City Pages Minneapolis: You mentioned that [the DANZIG song] "Mother" was about the PMRC [Parents Music Resource Center; the American committee formed in 1985 with the stated goal of increasing parental control over the access of children to music deemed to be violent, have drug use or be sexual via labeling albums with Parental Advisory stickers]. Were they a problem for you specifically?

Danzig: Yeah, you know, Al Gore [Senator and later Vice President, who was then married to Tipper Gore, co-founder of the PMRC] wanted to tell people what they could listen to and what they couldn't, what they could record. It was basically coming down to the idea that he wouldn't let anybody record any music that he didn't think you should be doing. There was going to be an organization that would tell you what you could and couldn't record. And certainly if you couldn't record it, you couldn't put it out. It was really fascist. My view on Democrats is that they're fascists disguised as liberals, or liberal moderates. You're not allowed to say anything that they don't agree with. You're not allowed to do anything. Also, the whole Obama, "I can kill anybody with a drone with no trial," is kind of disturbing. I'm surprised that more people who are supposedly liberal aren't more disturbed by it. I think whatever Obama does is OK with them, because he's Obama. It's bullshit. It's the same thing with the PMRC telling you, "Bands can go on trial for their music." What's next, Wagner is going to get arrested? What? He's dead. [laughs]

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/gle...AVrfJ52tBSe.99

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 19th, 2013 #2
White Winger

Might explain why he hasn't gotten anything of his played since the mid-90s.

------------------------------------------------------

J'ACCUSE THE JEWS!!!!

Old August 19th, 2013 #3
Roy
Perception Manager

It's the truth.

Democrats are fascists disguised as liberals. When some public figure disagrees with them, they give that person's career a lynching, the modern-day version of dealing with heretics.

You can name a few right now:

Don Imus "nappy headed hoes"
Michael Richards "He's a nigger"
Dr. Laura "Black people say 'nigger, nigger, nigger'"
Rick Sanchez "Jews control the media"
Paula Deen

The rest of the media figures that might agree with us keep their mouths shut as a result of the intimidation tactics.

Old August 19th, 2013 #4
M. Gerard

The fascists were started to fight the communists in Italy, no? A very worthy goal.

But the dems are the ideological children of the communists. Same agenda.

This is insulting to the fascists.

Old August 19th, 2013 #5
N.B. Forrest

I agree with his comments about demonratz, but the fury of these "artistes" over the PMRC labeling initiative seemed to me to be mostly horseshit. As far as I can see, nothing was ever "censored": all it did was give parents a heads-up that the records contained graphic material. They were probably pissed just because it might lower record sales.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 20th, 2013 #6
Dave from New York

Tags
glenn danzig, misfits, samhain

Thread