Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 7th, 2015 #1
Zorost

Default The Jews Will Lose

I was listening to a 4th position radio broadcast called "the war is over" and it got me to thinking.
( http://www.dailystormer.com/fourth-p...e-war-is-over/ )

I agreed with those speaking on most things, and was really impressed with their analysis, but there was one thing that they kept coming back to that I thought was incorrect. They kept saying, "the Jews have won, let's admit it, find out what we did wrong, and figure out a way to win next time."

I've heard many WNists say much the same, that the Jews have won and completely taken over our society, with the implication that this will never change in the future without action on our part.

I do not think the Jews have ever won or lost, there are just predictable ups and downs in their parasitic lifestyle. Historically, Jews have slipped into a society, wormed their way into positions to accumulate wealth, and inevitably pushed things too far, resulting in the host body reacting and kicking them out. This has happened over 100 times that I know of, and I cannot think of a single instance where Jews ever initiated a steady-state existence. Even their country exists only through parasitism, of the USA and the native Palestinian workers. Previous jewish states rarely lasted long either. Even their fabulous high point only lasted 3 generations until there was a civil war (Saul, David, Solomon.)

When kicked out the jews leave for a new host or hosts. This isn't a "loss", any more than a parasite's eggs being excreted through the hosts' feces is a loss.

This has always been their life cycle.

Unfortunately for Jews, things are fundamentally different now in 2 ways.

1. Mass media.
Previously, Jews only controlled money, and the method they used to get this money is what made people hate them, hate them enough to try to exterminate them. The 20th century saw the invention of mass media that required lots of capital to start, but which created more money, and for the first time in the Jews' history it became possible to control more than just the flow of money, now they could control the flow of information to the common people. With the expense to start up new media, it was easy to maintain a near-monopoly on the information organs.

This allowed for a much greater degree of parasitism than ever before, as it lulled the host to sleep long past the point when it previously would have woken up. If this was the middle ages, long ago our leaders themselves would have exterminated the jews as soon as they realized they were being supplanted, or would have kept Jews on a short leash by periodically killing the uppity ones and seizing their wealth like the Euro nobility did. Instead, our leaders have been brain-washed into thinking anti-semitism is the worst sin. A sin even worse than falling out of power, which had previously been the greatest of sins for leaders.

And so we were in a situation that was new in the history of the world. Jews were deeply embedded in their host societies, far deeper than ever before, and very few knew, and those that knew were branded the outsider in need of expelling.

And then the internet happened...

As we have all seen, the host body is waking up. The signs are all around, and I won't try to prove it here. Just check the news section of this website, and you'll see something at least once a week that shows this happening. Check the comments section of virtually any article (but probably not the article itself) on any website that deals with economics or Middle East politics. It should be self-evident. Mass media has allowed the host to be infested to a far greater degree than ever before, and when the host shakes off the parasite it will likely use methods of greater violence than ever before as well.

This means that Jews are rapidly approaching that point in their life cycle where the host body kicks them out, and they have to look for a new host. Which leads to the other fundamental difference in modern times...

2. Globalization

This is what will cause the Jews to lose, and lose for good. Instead of many nations being at different stages of Jewification, from relatively jew-free after a recent pogrom to totally jewed-out, EVERY nation that allows jews to do business is approaching max Jewification. When the global economic system fails and people start looking for payback, where will the Jews run to?

Asians won't let them in. Will they go to Africa to set up a commodities market in yams and goats? Latin America is almost always at a state of max jewification even without jews, just from their natural affinity for corruption. Perhaps jews will set up a Fed Reserve in Greenland, loaning out ice that doesn't exist to the eskimos. Or maybe they'll go to New Guinea to get a monopoly on penis sheaths?

Jews themselves seem to know this is happening, based upon the desperation with which they are trying to get back control of the organs if information. The most ludicrous example was their attempt to control the internet by appealing to the UN to protect women's fragile emotions.

Some might argue that the system won't collapse because the Jews won't let it. Why would Jews allow such a thing, they ask. I would answer by asking why would they allow themselves to constantly overstay their welcome, leading to pogroms and expulsions. To paraphrase what I've heard several people wiser about the jews than I say, "Jews do what Jews do because they are Jews."

======

I have shown that the Jews will inevitably lose utterly, and probably in the next few decades. I do not mean to imply that whites will win. We can still lose, and lose utterly. If we don't throw them out, the Jews aren't just going to go away relatively quietly like in the past. They know they have nowhere to run, so they are going to hang on to the bitter end. As the saying goes, "the Jewing intensifies."

How the world looks in 200 years will depend greatly on whether we remove them before the collapse, and what we do afterwards. There are an infinity of possibilities, which is why I think it is foolish to predict the future using specifics, but it is also fun so I'll do it anyway

The following are more for illustrative and pedagogical purposes than to suggest that the following will happen with 100% accuracy. I'm not saying that jews will necessarily be extinct, but there will be none in the world for 100+ years able to live as jews have historically lived, and with little or no ability to keep their genes and their culture pure. Perhaps there will be a tribe like that village in India that claimed to be Jews, or that village in China that is supposedly the descendants of a Jewish community of the 19th century.

Worst case:
Mad Maxaniqwa
Tribes of mulatos and mestizos fighting amongst the ruins of the ancient gods who abandoned them. Perhaps a few white tribes in the mountains, similar to the Basques or Chachapoyas. As mountain people they will lack the material resources to advance, or the numbers to overcome the monkey hordes in the flatlands without miscegenating in the process.

Low range:
New Vedic Age
Whites kill off jews but otherwise don't become very race conscious. The eventual result is a world of browns with very light skinned rulers. Alternating periods of stagnation and slow decline as the rulers become more miscegenated over centuries.

Mid range:
Crapshoot
Whites become racially conscious, kill off the jews and racially cleanse their nations. White nations advance, but due to not effectively adding racial realism to their culture, future generations quickly forget and a slow process of miscegenation begins. End result? Depends on too many factors to guess. Probably different results in different areas. Some areas might fall as low as 'Mad Maxaniqwa'. Even a chance of a new awakening and jumping up to 'best case' through a Reconquista. Maybe an eventual 'LotR.'

High range:
Lord of the Rings
Most of the world goes to shit, but some aware whites stick together. A small nation of whites flee to colonies in the solar system, leaving the hordes of muds and liberals to hug it out.

Best case:
Star Trek
Continent-wide racially conscious white nation (euro and/or NA) leads to space colonization like in Star Trek. But not with the gay liberal aspects, more like the mirror universe where Spock has a goatee. Best example: the TV show "Enterprise" episodes "In a Mirror, Darkly" parts 1 and 2. That was bad ass.

Africa and SA might still be populated by natives, left as a sort of nature preserve. Perhaps school kids will have to take a tour of it, to see "what might have been" if the Founding Fathers hadn't done evil shit that faggot revisionists are already starting to whine about.

Guide:
"Look at how they jump and gesticulate, as if they are performing magic. A truly logical species like ours would either flee a threat, or concoct some kind of plan to overcome it's obvious advantages, not make weird noises and gestures in the hopes that reality will change to fit their desires.

No, they aren't on a camping trip. These mud huts are where they actually live. No Suzy, none of them are the shower hut, they don't shower. They couldn't even if they wanted to as they don't have running water. [childish giggles and laughter]

Some tribes wash their hair by getting cows to pee on them! [horrified shrieks]

Don't worry Joey, the fusion powered force field on this hover bus is completely proof against projectiles of all kinds including asteroids. We have nothing to worry about from spears and rocks, hahah."

Lil Timmy:
"My dad says they are only backwards because of historical oppression and our meddling, that if left by themselves they would have discovered space travel too."

Guide:
"Other than observational tourism, we have left them alone for 400 years, and they still haven't invented weaving. How much time do you think they'd need to invent space travel? Lil Timmy... Johnson, is it? Father's name is George? Don't worry, your dad can explain his theories to the Ministry of Racial Truth, and I'm sure if there is any value to them he won't be made an example of to... err, I mean, I'm sure everything will be all right, hahah. So... what does your mom think of your dad's theories? Any other relatives or friends express interest in such outlandish myths?"

======

I think the specifics I used are highly debatable, however my main point, that the Jews will inevitably lose, is not. I can't imagine a situation in 200 years where there is a cabal of Jews controlling things, because they will be kicked out of aware nations, and will crash all economies that they aren't kicked out of. The question to be asked is how do we keep ourselves from going down the toilet with them.

Hopefully this will get others thinking, and to suggest corrections or additions to my thesis.

Last edited by Zorost; October 7th, 2015 at 04:15 AM.

Thread