VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 23rd, 2013 #4
confederate

what the fuck did he do this time?

Dr. William Pierce

Old October 23rd, 2013 #5
varg

Probably nothing. John-connor is just obsessed with celebrities and all things from the jew media.

Old October 23rd, 2013 #6
Fabrizio

Mickey Rourke I Believe In Mel Gibson-

Mickey Rourke wanted to punch that smart mouth reporter.

Folks sense it the world is closing in. Dark times ahead.

Old October 23rd, 2013 #7
john-connor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Probably nothing. John-connor is just obsessed with celebrities and all things from the jew media.
From day one you never liked me i dont like you i just tell the media that has a bit of balls.So go suck on it you loser

Old October 23rd, 2013 #8
john-connor
Banned

Varg and Jackboot are the same type of scumbag pick you out and bully you Stormfront 2 but worse hypocritesVarg whats your Problem

Old October 24th, 2013 #9
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-connor View Post
Varg and Jackboot are the same type of scumbag pick you out and bully you Stormfront 2 but worse hypocritesVarg whats your Problem

Actually truth of the matter is that Varg is extremely tolerant, much more than I've ever seen anywhere else on the net.

All the rotten language and insults hurled at him over the years would certainly not be tolerated on any other forum by any other moderator, they would all resort to immediate bannings. Hell on other forums you can get placed under moderation, or even banned, just for disagreeing with a power mad mod.

You certainly don't have to agree with him on his views/strategy/etc, but you should at least be fair and non emotional in your assessment of him as mod. He may sometimes dish it out but he can also take it without resorting to ban or delete.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Thread