Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 20th, 2015 #241
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

I think Heimbach introduced it on a Stormer podcast.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old August 20th, 2015 #242
Joe_Smith

http://www.tradyouth.org/2015/08/whi...tting-suicide/

HUD and HBO’s “Show Me A Hero”: Whites Aren’t Committing Suicide, They’re Being Murdered

Old August 20th, 2015 #243
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
I think Heimbach introduced it on a Stormer podcast.
Couldn't be bothered to do an announcement on his own website, huh?

Are 99% of these movement people complete fucking amateurs?

Old August 20th, 2015 #244
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Couldn't be bothered to do an announcement on his own website, huh?
Couldn't be bothered to listen to the podcast of the leader you apparently care so much about?

You seem like a nice fella but something weird is up with your constant whining, "Sam Emerson".

Quote:
Are 99% of these movement people complete fucking amateurs?
Daily Stormer is infinitely more popular than tradyouth.org, and they had this article with the headline being:

Trad Youth Hour: The Trad Worker Party – As Seen on TV

http://www.dailystormer.com/trad-you...as-seen-on-tv/

Are you completely out of touch with WN media?

I do agree that they could've done an official statement on their site but it is not exactly a hidden secret, this.

I posted about it on here too, in the middle of June:

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1858837&postcount=29

Last edited by Robbie Key; August 21st, 2015 at 05:18 AM.

Old August 21st, 2015 #245
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Couldn't be bothered to listen to the podcast of the leader you apparently care so much about?
Facepalm.

You're going to make excuses for him not headlining the formation of his political party on his main political website? Really?

Tradyouth was promising because Heimbach did some good street theatre, following up his great White Student Union ploy. But that seems to be the limit of his talents.

And that's not even getting into the whole Orthodox Christian business that backfired so entertainingly after Heimbach beat up an anti with a giant crucifix during one of his publicity stunts, which led to the Orthodox grand big hat goofus ordering him to cease and desist all White activisms.

Comedy gold!

Old August 21st, 2015 #246
Robbie Key

Quote:
Facepalm.

You're going to make excuses for him not headlining the formation of his political party on his main political website? Really?

Tradyouth was promising because Heimbach did some good street theatre, following up his great White Student Union ploy. But that seems to be the limit of his talents.

And that's not even getting into the whole Orthodox Christian business that backfired so entertainingly after Heimbach beat up an anti with a giant crucifix during one of his publicity stunts, which led to the Orthodox grand big hat goofus ordering him to cease and desist all White activisms.

Comedy gold!
In the larger scheme of things, it is a complete non-issue. The party is there now, and those who need to know, should know it by now. And that really is all that matters. Or were you eager to jump right into the party and take an active part in it from the get go?

But sure, they should've went down the Merlin Miller road.

Old August 21st, 2015 #247
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Facepalm.

Comedy gold!

The registration of the political party was up in the air in terms of time, so announcements were staved off. These are guys in their 20's and early 30's with full time jobs and families to support, all the paper work required to establish a bona fide legal party is expensive and time consuming.

The website for the party is not fully operation yet either. There will be a big announcement like you suggest soon. They're still working out the kinks of the manifesto/platform and having problems registering their candidate in Ohio, of course, because the politicians there are illegally sabotaging them.

Getting a foot in the door isn't easy, but like it or not they've got the will to stick it through. Instead of giving your 2 cents , send them some cash if you want to see things moving forward. These guys are doing an amazing job stretching their meager resources, give some credit where it's due.

By the way, the Traditionalist Worker's Party will be largely secular or open to all religious (or non-religious) views.

Old August 21st, 2015 #248
Joe_Smith

Quote:
In the larger scheme of things, it is a complete non-issue. The party is there now, and those who need to know, should know it by now. And that really is all that matters. Or were you eager to jump right into the party and take an active part in it from the get go?

But sure, they should've went down the Merlin Miller road.

Eagles Take Flight
Heimbach's got prodigy propagandist "Oscar Turner" working on the party's coming inaugeration videos. Turner is the guy who did Hell Storm one of the biggest phenomenons on the net (probably up to a million views by now) detailing Allied crimes in WW2.

Fun fact, Merlin Miller along with a few others is the part of the group that ruined the American 3rd Position (now the "American Freedom Party", LOL). After doing his destructive work, the fuck head just randomly left to form his own patriotarded party, the one in that video.

Here's Oscar Turner's other stuff :

Old August 21st, 2015 #249
J Roberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
http://www.tradyouth.org/2015/08/whi...tting-suicide/

HUD and HBO’s “Show Me A Hero”: Whites Aren’t Committing Suicide, They’re Being Murdered
Great article! I don't think enough white people, even within white nationalism, are aware of how insidious and outright horrifying HUD's power is. I can speak personally on this and plan on writing a detailed post on what has happened to my neighborhood here on the outskirts of Louisville. The public housing aspect of this Is really the least of our worries, at least they will be centralized. The white subdivisions will be destroyed through section 8 rental vouchers that burst forth from public housing. So basically, the Kwan across the street who inherited mommy or daddy's home in a more affluent area out in the country can now rent out his home to section 8 at above market rate subsidized by your taxes! And that's how they get the Niggers in.
HUD also has home ownership programs that really special nigger mammys can apply for after being on section 8 for so long. In those cases the tax payer gets to subsidize 70% of her mortgage payment. These nigger women usually have a brood of larval stage niglets who will bring all the wonders of diversity to your child's bus stop and public school.
Watch for homes in your subdivision being bought by these disgusting property management companies. Section 8 rentals soon follow.
The good thing about this is that there is now no place to run! Whitey must stand his ground and fight.

Last edited by J Roberts; August 21st, 2015 at 09:08 PM.

Old August 22nd, 2015 #250
Sam Emerson

Quote:
In the larger scheme of things, it is a complete non-issue. The party is there now, and those who need to know, should know it by now.
Are they starting a political party or a secret society?

Oh wait, they already have one of those. Some anti got the details and posted them.

At this rate in the larger scheme of things they'll remain completely inconsequential.

Old August 22nd, 2015 #251
Sam Emerson

Quote:
By the way, the Traditionalist Worker's Party will be largely secular or open to all religious (or non-religious) views.
But will Matt Parrott admit he's an atheist?

Old August 31st, 2015 #252
Robbie Key

Site for the Traditionalist Worker Party, not a whole lot to see there yet though:

http://www.tradworker.org/

Old August 31st, 2015 #253
Crowe

Quote:
Getting a foot in the door isn't easy, but like it or not they've got the will to stick it through. Instead of giving your 2 cents , send them some cash if you want to see things moving forward. These guys are doing an amazing job stretching their meager resources, give some credit where it's due.
What they need just as much as money is people of moral integrity that possess leadership skills, and can organize branches in specific areas. If they can get a few chapters going in different areas, that would be a major step forward.

Old August 31st, 2015 #254
Sam Emerson

Matt Parrott's explanation (from the comments) for the swastika coffee mug he was drinking from mentioned in the Jew Yorker Trump and the White Nationalists article:
Quote:
http://www.hoosiernation.us/ Matt Parrott

Heh.

I was sleep deprived, racing back and forth between home and the hospital (childbirth in the family, not illness-related), and was only reminded that this was going on and I was expected to be there merely a half-hour before.

We were behind on the dishes and my designated coffee cup was in the dirty dishes, so when I whipped up a pot of coffee to be alert enough for the debate, I grabbed the only clean cup from the cabinet without giving it a second thought.

Turns out there was a perfectly good reason why this mug was the last remaining clean mug in the house. I didn’t realize what I was doing until I turned the corner and the reporter was visibly startled by my mug. At that point, I had no choice but to own it.

I won’t name any names, but I’m not the one in the house who actively collects novelty and ironic collectibles. My own coffee mug, my preferred coffee mug, is a tastefully understated black earthenware mug.

Old September 9th, 2015 #255
Joe_Smith

http://www.tradyouth.org/2015/09/the...ng-covered-up/

The Majority of Homosexuals Are Spreading HIV On Purpose, and It’s being Covered Up

Quote:

According to a survey of London homosexuals, 94% were likely to forego condom use with a stranger if he was good looking. In a 2013 study by Sanchez, Sineath, Kahle, et al at Emory University, 43% of HIV positive men had condomless anal intercourse with people who were likely HIV negative. 72% of HIV positive men were likely to perform sexual acts without condoms in general, compared to 61% of HIV negative homosexuals.

The union of capital and state that is stifling social and scientific criticism of the homosexual “lifestyle” at the moment has ultimately brought the mental illness of homosexuality–once contained by public shaming–to a new level of depravity. According to Dr Bob Cabaj, the former president of the Gay and Lesbian Medical Association, “bug chasers” (those who actively seek to contract HIV/AIDS) account for 10,000 of the 40,000 new cases of HIV in the United States every year. Add that 28,500 of these approximately 40,000 cases are from men who have sex with men, which means that more than 1/3 of all new cases of homosexual HIV/AIDS are transmitted by bug catchers! Cabaj has expressed dismay at what he calls a “cover up” by the gay establishment on a practice that is far more mainstream than they are willing to admit. Their dilemma is that real life queers are wildly different from the bogus facade portrayed on Will & Grace for breeder consumption:

“Yeah, it’s an active cover-up, because they know about it. They’re in denial of this issue. This is a difficult issue that dredges up some images about gay men that they don’t want to have to deal with. They don’t want to shine a light on this topic because they don’t want people to even know that this behavior exists.”

Old September 10th, 2015 #256
Sean Gruber

Quote:
The Majority of Homosexuals Are Spreading HIV On Purpose, and It’s being Covered Up
Queers are pro-death, and wlll kill a society. They should be given what they desire: death.

Less talk, more action

Old September 30th, 2015 #257
Robbie Key

Class Cooperation Against Capitalism and Communism: Third Position

By: Matthew Heimbach (3 responses.)

Last week was Labor Day, a holiday that is for the vast majority of Americans and people around the world. As we put aside the dishes and scraps of food from our BBQs and cookouts with family and friends it is important to remember what this holiday stands for and why it should matter to us. As income inequality increases in America and the West as a whole, immigration both legal and illegal drives down the wages of hard working heads of household. The means of production are continually put into the hands of an ever smaller clique of international Jewish bankers and their capitalist lackeys.

The importance of Labor Day is greater now than it has been in generations. Labor Day is not a holiday for the Marxists or the capitalists; it is a holiday for our people to celebrate our hard work to provide for our families and communities, but also to use it as an opportunity to organize against the forces of reaction and global Jewry to ensure that we will never live as wage slaves on the globalist plantation. Our labor is for our Faith, our family and our folk, not usurious Jews and multi-national corporations which seek to replace and destroy us.

The National Union for Social Justice declared in its platform “Less care for internationalism and more concern for national prosperity” and with this we should celebrate with our communities a true Labor Day, not one for the opportunistic Leftist parasites who wish to dethrone our God and our ethnic Identity but also not one for the capitalist reactionaries who wish to turn us into disposable pieces in their globalist machine to wreck the environment, destroy the dignity of all human peoples and break down borders and cultures, …all in the name of making a few more dollars. As Father Charles Coughlin said “I have dedicated my life to fight against the heinous rottenness of modern capitalism because it robs the laborer of this world’s goods. But blow for blow I shall strike against Communism, because it robs us of the next world’s happiness.”

We must fight for an organic reality, one based in the laws of nature and the laws of God which protects the dignity of our nation, our families and the individual. We are neither monolithic blocs of class interest or radical individualists, Traditionalists embody the reality of hierarchy and history to march towards a brighter future for the whole of our people.

We as Traditionalists are not bound by the shackles of the Marxist theory of class-war which ignores the importance of Faith, the family, and the need for a healthy nation to synthesize a folk to work together for the common interest. Jose Antonio said “In a Fascist State it is not the most powerful class or the most numerous party that triumphs: what triumphs is the coordinating principle common to all, the consistent thought of the nation, of which the State is the organ.” The goal of the Traditionalist Worker Party is to find the synthesis of economics where a rising economic tide lifts all boats to provide for every man, woman and child of a nation through hard work and devotion to serving the Motherland.

A Traditionalist works towards class collaboration, not class warfare. A society in which initiative and hard work isn’t rewarded will lead to the economy of the post-war Soviet Union where people do the bare minimum to survive, never rising to their full potential to themselves, their families and the nation as a whole.

We must have an economic system where workers can see the just fruits of their labor, thus further providing incentives for hard work, sacrifice, and making workers invested into the overall national interests. Workers should expect to share in the bounty from the profits of the company they work for, be entitled to medical care, have time off for holidays and family and have a safe place to work. The right for workers to organize is an important one, to be able to speak united on issues for the common interest of employees at a company or involved in a specific trade.

A nationalist view on workers’ rights lifts up the working class to have a fair and just share of their creation, while also having an economic situation where workers can save money to invest in their families future and even go into business for themselves. The founder of the Spanish Falange, Jose Antonio, said “Capital… is an economic instrument which must serve the entire economy, and hence may not be an instrument for the advantage and privilege of the few who have had the good luck to get in first.”

Famous industrialist Henry Ford said “There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: make the best quality goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible.” The workers of a company have a responsibility to work hard, be honest and promote innovation within their company to maximize profits and quality while the owners have a responsibility to have a paternal relationship with their employees, to view them as part of an extended family and not simply as cogs in the machine. All economic classes are bound to their native soil, their Motherland and thus also their shared culture and Identity.

Class cooperation, not class war

Benito Mussolini said “The working people are bound to their native shoes” and with that it must be understood that economic internationalism is always against the interests of working families. While a people is bound to their blood and soil, globalists are bound only to international corporations and the desire for unending profit, at the cost of destroying our nations and the environment. Internationalists desire to break down national borders, religious belief, culture, and all forms of Identity to put all people under the boot-heel of an international elite who control the banks and other forces of capital. Only a political and economic elite that is devoted to Faith, family and folk can be counted on to secure the health and future of the citizens of a nation.

European civilization has long promoted the concept of noblesse oblige in which there is a “noble’s obligation” towards ensuring the health and prosperity of the workers that are under them. Elites are in power to be the stewards of their nation, not parasitical overlords.

Just as the Tsar and Tsarina of Russia was known as the father and mother of the nation, our business and political elites must remember what Philippians 2:4 tells us to “not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.” Those in positions of power should work for their sake and for the overall health of the nation as a whole.

Corneliu Codreanu, founder of the Iron Guard, said that “A people becomes aware of its existence when it becomes aware of its entirety, not only of its component parts and their individual interests.” Class cooperation will happen when we can raise a spirit of shared Identity, family and community among the nation as a whole. When we realize that our neighbors are actually are brothers and sisters, it radically changes our outlook on what it means to be a part of a nation.

Those who are bonded to us by blood, culture, language and Faith are members of an extended family, a tribal group that we should not only be loyal to, but work to help every single member be the best they can be. We need to protect our extended family from all threats, internal and external, corporeal and incorporeal. Through due diligence we can do amazing things, but that all begins when we stop putting ourselves first and instead put duty to our Faith, family and folk at the forefront of our actions.

While we are not communists we are also not capitalists, a System that exploits the common man and turns him into an economic unit, devoid of culture, Identity or Faith. Dr. Joseph Goebbels summed up the danger of capitalism when he spoke to a crowd of German workers and said “The worker in a capitalist state—and that is his deepest misfortune—is no longer a living human being, a creator, a maker. He has become a machine. A number, a cog in the machine without sense or understanding. He is alienated from what he produces.” The Traditionalist Worker Party rejects both of the flawed economic and social ideologies of capitalism and communism and instead follow a model of Third Positionism which aims to make a healthy nation, healthy families and a bright future by maximizing the potential of the folk.

As part of our mission we are never going to ignore the importance of Christian Social Justice to ensure that men can provide for their families through an honest day’s work. Our Party is devoted to making sure that the nation can be self sufficient while providing opportunities for all people to use their God given talents to thrive.

As nationalists, we are the ultimate defenders of the workings class, not radical Leftists. The Left of today wants to promote immigration that hurts working families. Even Leftists from past generations like Jewish labor organizer Samuel Gompers, founder and president of the American Federation of Labor said that,

“Every effort to enact immigration legislation must expect to meet a number of hostile forces and, in particular, two hostile forces of considerable strength… One of these is composed of corporation employers who desire to employ physical strength (broad backs) at the lowest possible wage and who prefer a rapidly revolving labor supply at low wages to a regular supply of American wage earners at fair wages. The other is composed of racial groups in the United States who oppose all restrictive legislation because they want the doors left open for an influx of their countrymen regardless of the menace to the people of their adopted country.”

The capitalist business elites wants to flood America with laborers so they can make bigger profits at the expense of human dignity while non-White ethnic advocates want to flood America with their countrymen to demographically, religiously and culturally change our nation. The System, by supporting policies that hurt blue collar individuals on every front, has become the nightmare of not only Samuel Gompers but tens of millions of White Americans who every year fall deeper and deeper into poverty.

Leftists in generations past who pretended to care about the working man opposed immigration because it drives down wages, destroys healthy working conditions and slashes benefits for workers due to their being an unending abundance of cheap foreign labor.

Just like how even Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels spoke and wrote against homosexuality and the Soviet Union used to intern homosexuals because they were seen as being part of the bourgeoisie and working against the workers paradise by not having families and creating more workers, the modern Left has become a bizarre parody of itself from just a few decades ago.

A Soviet Union poster glorifying the role of motherhood and duty to one’s nation, something modern Leftists would call “fascist”

When Marxists can go from Stalin criminalizing homosexuality in 1933 to the Communist Party USA marching in gay pride parades in 2015 you know that the Leftist ideology train has assuredly left the tracks.

Modern day Western Leftists would call the Soviet Union “fascist” for encouraging citizens to not be addicted to alcohol and drugs, encouraging large and healthy families made up of a father and mother, encouraging nationalism and promoting a sense of duty among the citizenry to the nation. The Left of America and Western Europe is made up of degenerates who pride themselves on radical individualism and being constant pleasure seekers, with no regard given to society or the health of the local community.

This pleasure seeking of modern Leftists is nihilism and leads to unhappy individuals and a morally corrupt State. To have a healthy individual and a healthy nation we must overcome our passions of the flesh and our own selfishness to fight and struggle for the betterment of the folk. As former Greek leader Ioannis Metaxas said “we must subordinate our appetites, our passions and our egoism to the wholeness of the National interest. This way we will be a really free people, otherwise anarchy and indiscipline will reign over us under the false mask of freedom

Leftist ideology has abandoned any pretense of being pro-worker and instead become a tool of the international Jewish elite to be a bully club against all peoples who have national Identity. The march of the globalists is in reality the sound of the designer boots and clicking iPhones of degenerate college students and their various lackeys, enforcing the globalist worldview on our college campuses and in our societies.

Many of these privileged latte Leftists have never worked real jobs and live off of their parents but they claim to be defenders of the working class. In my life I have met many former Leftists who became nationalists after realizing that the modern Left works to hurt the working class, not help them. When you have to work for a living you want your money invested in your family and your neighbors, not in an endless stream of immigrants from the Third World.

The Left continues to use rhetoric about the working man and improving his life but they work to destabilize his family, his wages, and his very Identity. Leftists have proven themselves to be class enemies of the working man and his family, leaving only the Right to be the real stewards and defenders of normal everyday citizens.

If you want homosexuality promoted to your children, millions of Third World immigrants to drive down your wages and force you out of a job, and Jewish banks foreclosing on your family home or farm while the banks receive billions in bailouts, then support the Left. If you want a society based around community, fraternity, blood, Faith, honor and a better future for you and your children, then support the Traditionalist Worker Party. The Party will fight for healthy people, healthy communities, a healthy environment and a world that is free from degeneracy and liberalism.

As former British National Party leader Nick Griffin said about the current state of Western Civilization,

“The soft seduction of consumer global capitalism reduce the nations of the West to a rootless mass of Americanised consumers, without identity, without pride and without a future. Children identify with the grotesque and vulgar instead of noble heroes and beautiful princesses in castles. Teenagers ape the antics of degenerate pop-stars whose example leads hundreds of thousands into the living death of drug addiction, not to mention the tragedy of the image conscious girls (mainly) who feel compelled to starve themselves to get “the look” and of course the spiralling number of abortions. Adults perform meaningless jobs, in conditions of mind-destroying boredom, to earn enough money to buy the latest needlessly created want to be pushed on television as the thing without which their neighbours will regard them as worthless failures. Old folk die unnoticed and lie rotting for weeks, even months, in barred and bolted flats in inhuman tower blocks, unofficial prisons which become tombs for those who no longer have any economic value. Do not be fooled by the glossy packaging of the consumer society.”

I know our people can do better than this, better than being used and abused by globalist paymasters and traitorous political tyrants. I know our people can once again rise from the ashes and build a new nation, a new State and revive our culture, families and Faith to its former heights. It will not be easy, but it is the only option we have if our people and civilization will last into the next century and beyond.

Only Third Positionism can truly speak and fight for the working man and his wife and children, we do not only care about his wages, we also fight for his values, his Faith and everything he holds dear. The choice is clear White America. Do you desire to sit on the sidelines and watch your nation be destroyed in front of your eyes? Or do you want to stand up and fight for your family and future generations to have a life worth living? If you want to secure a future for your family, join the Traditionalist Worker Party today because we are the future. No surrender, no retreat, just total victory. That is what I can promise you if you unite with us to build a better tomorrow.

Hail victory!

http://www.tradyouth.org/2015/09/cla...and-communism/

Old October 26th, 2015 #258
Robbie Key

Why did Heimbach have Harold Covington on his podcast? Everything I've read points to him being a pathological liar and a quite a destructive individual.

http://www.dailystormer.com/traditio...istine-chapel/

Old October 26th, 2015 #259
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Why did Heimbach have Harold Covington on his podcast? Everything I've read points to him being a pathological liar and a quite a destructive individual.

http://www.dailystormer.com/traditio...istine-chapel/
Maybe you've answered your own question. Why should a christard like Heimbach be expected to limit himself to consumption of only one variety of pathological lies? Tubbington is a consummate big tent liar; Christard, National Socialist, Christian Identity, Euro-pagan, you name it, he's got a spiel for you.

Old October 27th, 2015 #260
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Potential presidential candidate?

Thread