Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 17th, 2014 #1
Robert Ransdell

Default "Haunted House" Movie - Black-on-White Violence Is Something To Laugh At

Wanted to get the opinion of people on here on this topic, I don't want to jump to a conclusion here and admit I might be scrutinizing this one too much, but I have seen previews for this movie "Haunted House" on TV the last week or so and I noticed something.

The movie appears to be what would count these days as a "comedy", has some Negro comedian moving into a house with a White woman. Of course this is typical Jew hate casting out of Hollywood, this is an obvious thing to point out. What I was posting about was something not so obvious.

I could not find a clip of the commercial I have been seeing on TV and am tired of searching the crap about the movie on YT so I will explain what I viewed.

In one scene it appears that they are playing some sort of game, with a White woman hiding in a closet, I guess acting like a ghost. The Black actor becomes aware of the prank and then proceeds to bash the woman in the face. This is all played off as a mistake and the "humor" is culminated by the Black saying "you can't sneak up on a brother like that", or something along that line. As if sneaking up on Blacks is the only thing that provokes them into violence.

In another short clip another Black playing a preacher stabs what appears to be a White preacher.

So this is my question, is this in some fashion a veiled way in which the Jews in Hollywood are laughing and making light of the epidemic of violence by Black males against White women and making light of Black violence against Whites in general, and shielding it by saying it is all in "good fun".

Are they trying to induce laughter in Whites and others about this.

Again just wanted to get the view of folks, especially those who have seen the clips I explained. I am sure anyone who watched the entire movie could make a real good judgement on that, but I would never ask anyone to do something that I myself would not do, and paying to watch this crap is one of those things.

Old April 20th, 2014 #2
Dane Black
Banned

I wouldn't go see it if I was paid $1,000.00 or more. You are clearly right in your analysis.

Just from the preview IMO it is just another attempt by Hollywood to dumb down the youth young adults. Like all of the SAW movies and crap they put out. The paranormal movies all to make us mindless and weak.

Hollywood no longer makes great movies. It is a sad Jewish plot like all others to dumb us and numb us!

Old April 22nd, 2014 #3
White Winger

Don't tell me, that the government doesn't have years ,and thousands of hours of footage,from hidden theatre cameras,of niggers laughing as obnoxiously,and bombastically as only they do,literally falling out of their seats,et al, while watching their shitty, racist nigger comedies,starring any of their grossly untalented ilk( eddie murphy,martin lawrence,jamie foxx,tommy davidson,chris tucker,ice pube,shween lafatso,any of the wayans ) written and made by the Wayans - or the usual jews - niggnorantly believing they're seeing well-made,comedy genius( As well as the usual,non-stop niggerbabbling louder than the movie,and yelling shit back at the movie,et al ) . And,that the government traitors study the footage,for TNB - then figure out how to exploit that for all of their anti-White plans.

Are there any Whites like us,that have the guts to go to theatres showing this waste,with a hidden small video camera,or camera phone,and catch niggers being niggers,and show the footage on sites like ours,or YouTube?

Last edited by White Winger; April 23rd, 2014 at 10:46 AM.

Thread