VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 21st, 2018 #1
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Default Have The Jews Cucked Our Genes

Obviously the culture is completely hijacked, that's for sure. I think it's more than that. The culture wouldn't be so readily accepted. Even with the retarded mud inteheation. They might be retarded and easier controlled but their influx is too quick for this change. Sure American blacks and muligeneration south of the boarders have had time for the genetic cuck even though they probably eat more meat. They know that they also that to make everyone gay to calm them down by lowering their testosterone to keep retardeds people's extra violent tendencies in check. All men worldwide are turning into feminine Cucked fags on a physical level. How many menhad skinny bird legs to even fit into women's jeans when you were younger. Penis size on average has shrunk across the world. Whites have infertility issues, can't get a hard on, can't produce viable sperm. I think they figured out a way through food, water, medicines, to genetically alter us. Multigenerationally also where the sperm and eggs are altered saving them centuries of time for the alterations. The whites are the most affected since Jews hide within us. Even though they hate us, we are the most desirable to live with and they can blend in the easiest. I can give you some facts and figures as far as connections to vaccines and autism. There also is a link with autism and likelihood of being a homo. The soy as a estrogen therapy. High unexplainable concentrations of estrogen in the water supplies in the Jew.S.A. and England. The pesticide in round up and other pesticides that becomes an ingredient in the crops and water that increases estrogen and stunts and stops testosterone affecting people at the sperm and egg level. More women than men children, more micro penis syndrome, more male babies that end up as a miscarriage. These pesticides in lower life form animals like fish and frogs can change their sex midlife, made males produce eggs, make male frogs lift up their ass to other male frogs to get fucked, ruins their ability to make the mating vocalization to the females. No one cares I guess or no one wants to admit that they or their kids are affected on this level. Maybe a proud fag wouldn't want to think they should have been straight if not for this. Much the science on this has been available for a decade.

Old May 28th, 2018 #2
Skinhead Zack

The more you are exposed to Jewish propaganda, the weaker you will be.

You can reverse the effects by becoming a WN of course.

Despite limited free speech on the internet due to absurd censorship by Facebook, Youtube, Google, etc. there is still plenty of pro-White and Red Pill material out there.

There is a chance that any politically neutral White will come across the White Genocide meme or a Stormfront thread about Muh Holocaust.

If lucky enough, it would help him / her join our movement.

No WN is ever born WN.
They were White by birth and are WN by choice.

Our genes may be actually more cucked in some way than we think,

But WN Whites' genes differ pretty much from liberal Whites' genes I believe.

Because we are right in the same way our ancestors were, while the liberals are cucking themselves by accepting Jewish standards.

We cannot fully un-cuck ourselves because we cannot live without plastic products, cannot stop using the internet, cannot live without contaminated water, etc.

All we can do is pray for more of these liberal Whites to wake up to the truth, aside from posting our WN memes on their forums or Facebook, maybe.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; May 28th, 2018 at 06:00 AM.

Old May 28th, 2018 #3
Visigoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
I can give you some facts and figures as far as connections to vaccines and autism.
Even more interesting is the link between the polio vaccine (created almost exclusively by Jews) and AIDS (and what happened to W D Hamilton, who is an interesting man for other reasons as well, when he looked into this), and the link between Lyme disease and Plum Island Animal Disease Centre. Certainly I think these are two cases with some compelling evidence of biological weapons being released into the environment, although only the first one seems to be intentional and committed by Jewry.

Old June 3rd, 2018 #4
Skinhead Zack

Default Jews turned men into cuckfags worldwide

It looks like the international Jew has succeeded in turning men into fags, worldwide.

Old June 3rd, 2018 #5
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visigoth View Post
Even more interesting is the link between the polio vaccine (created almost exclusively by Jews) and AIDS (and what happened to W D Hamilton, who is an interesting man for other reasons as well, when he looked into this), and the link between Lyme disease and Plum Island Animal Disease Centre. Certainly I think these are two cases with some compelling evidence of biological weapons being released into the environment, although only the first one seems to be intentional and committed by Jewry.
Off hand I recall that one million vaccines were made if Africa for polio using genetic matter from chimps instead of the Rees Monkey. Some of the chimps had something called SIV which morphed into HIV in humans.

Thread