Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 7th, 2011 #2101
John Liberty

Quote:
John Liberty I wish that you were on the anti-racist side, because you are a liability. You don't think. You want everybody to line up lockstep behind the same story whether it makes any sense or not. This is a recipe for spectacular defeat. by hadding whites

It is pretty obvious to anyone who is working for the otherside here. You two clowns keep posting your pro-ADL bullshit, I will post Ed's side.
Being that Ed was a (pro-white) lawyer, he is much more eloquent than me.
(Is the recipe your talking about hadding?)

Quote:
The framers of the Constitution actually took breaks to go outside and conduct group prayers for divine guidance while they were writing the Constitution! Didn't know that, did you? They wrote extensively as to their intent, which merely was to prevent repetition of what had happened in England with the Church of England taking over everything. No Church of America, in other words, running the government. Now, I don't know about you, but I think that is a far cry from banning framed copies of the Ten Commandments from America's courthouse walls.

But, then, nothing else matters when you consider yourself entitled to determine the fates of others. And you can do that only if you believe there is no independent, supervening force present....in other words, if you are an atheist, which is precisely what our judges and government are: Atheists. Godless, mindless, pompous, ridiculous -- and nincompoops, to boot. The arrogance....excuse me...the Supreme arrogance of this recent ruling quite simply is mind boggling.

Now, here is the real irony of this ruling: With it, the Supreme Court has put the finishing touches on establishment of America's new state religion - and a particularly odious form of religion it is, too: atheism or, as our Zionist masters like to think of it, secular humanism. Secular humanism, or the worship of self, is the sine qua non of Judaism and an absolute prerequisite to the establishment of Jewish Noahide laws as the supreme law of the land throughout America, the world's newest and most powerful Jewish nation. Think not? Visit your local courthouse and review the names of the judges. Cruise through the "Attorneys" section of your local yellow pages and do the same. Research media ownership - all of it. Notice how many of those names rhyme.

And, should you disagree with what I just said, then honestly answer the following question: Exactly why are we in Iraq and Afghanistan? If you still disagree, then you weren't honest, were you?

Last edited by John Liberty; August 7th, 2011 at 05:47 PM.

Old August 7th, 2011 #2102
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Crazy John Liberty Needs Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
It is pretty obvious to anyone who is working for the otherside here. You two clowns keep posting your pro-ADL bullshit, I will post Ed's side.
Being that Ed was a (pro-white) lawyer, he is much more eloquent than me.
(Is the recipe your talking about hadding?)
Crazy John hasn't heard. Steele went crazy after his aorta surgery in November 2009. All of his writings before that are meaningless in this case. Any fool knows that he named the Jew when he was sane. Now you are working for the Jews by trying to defend him when he is insane. Kindly spin his letters to his Ukrainian girlfriend for us.

Old August 7th, 2011 #2103
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Smuggling Love Letters to Tatyana

There is another Negro in the woodpile here. According the the prosecutor, the Public Defender was involved in smuggling the letters out of jail to the Ukrainian girlfriend. He should have been on the stand explaining the abuse of the privileged legal mail system by Steele. The prosecutor apparently doesn't understand the difference between Russian and Ukrainian women. This is a small part of the closing argument that I wanted to post first.
========
Quote:
7-1500-6

Closing argument to the jury by U.S. Attorney Traci Whelan.
What about the Russian girlfriends? Can we talk about that for a second? That's another cover. Notice how he covers that up from his family. He says, "I'm working on a case." Did we ever hear anything about a case? Did anybody give you a case name or a case number or where it was filed or anything else? A case? No, there was no case. Then it's, "Well, I'm researching for a book." Did we ever hear anything about a book or a draft? Everybody said that because that's what he led them to believe, and it was all a lie.

The young Russian gal, Tatyana Loginova, she was the one that he was writing to. And here is the letter that he had taken out of the jail under the return address of the Federal Defender's Office as legal mail to send to her. See the coverup? See the lies? Legal mail to send the love letters to Tatyana Loginova. And what did he tell Tatyana Loginova, this little Russian girl? "I'm divorced." "I'm divorced." That was a lie. He was covering up all the time.

He uses other people. He manipulates other people to do what he doesn't want done himself or to get them to do what he does want done. That's more evidence of it. "Make sure the trail doesn't lead back to me," that's what he is saying.

Old August 7th, 2011 #2104
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Copyright Infringement

Quote:
Hey, the trial is over!!!! You two heeb lovers are pretty funny, first you call Ed crazy, and now me. I will wait for Ed answer about his foreign girlfriends. I think it is time to re-acquaint the forum with the reason he is in the slammer. Ed prophetically said that he would probably not be able to get out his message out for much longer back in 2005,

One of the messages that got him in trouble,

http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/jewday.htm
I swear that you are even crazier than Steele. This article by Steele is Nazism 101. Any beginning Nazi knows all of these things. This is merely a reader's digest of holocau$t denial which has been published a thousand places before. Why didn't 1,000 White Nationalists get arrested for publishing the same stuff?

What does this have to do with him going crazy and trying to have his wife killed by an incompetent? Are you sure that you don't think that you are posting on the Poverty Pimp's forum by mistake? Try www.splcenter.org and they might appreciate your posts. At least you will be on moderation there and won't do as much damage to White Nationalism. While you are there, you might tell them to update the Steele hate page at http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...es-and-a-plott .

Old August 7th, 2011 #2105
John Liberty

Quote:
I swear that you are even crazier than Steele. This article by Steele is Nazism 101. Any beginning Nazi knows all of these things. This is merely a reader's digest of holocau$t denial which has been published a thousand places before. Why didn't 1,000 White Nationalists get arrested for publishing the same stuff?
By ADL Don
They will soon you idiot, that was what Steele was saying in his writings dumbshit. Don't like the message Don, why doesn't that surprise me? I am going to start calling you ADL-Don.

Quote:
The Jews are special at suppressing the truth..........the ADL has been instrumental in getting hate crime laws passed in most American states. Now they endeavor to convert those laws into pure hate speech laws in order to punish mere speech. by Ed Steele

Old August 7th, 2011 #2106
John Liberty

Quote:
What does this have to do with him going crazy and trying to have his wife killed by an incompetent? by ADL-Don
This is just your opinion, you and your ADL buddies the only one who are pushing the Ed is crazy story. What I don't understand, is why do you keep at it after all the good work Ed has done on the behalf of the WN. Only a real SPLC troll would keep it, I can only assume you want to try and discredit him and his message. You do support the message, don't you Don?.

Quote:
America becomes Israel's world thought police and will have to intervene on behalf of Jews anywhere in the world. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!

Today, we can protest our President and Vice President only in designated “free speech zones,” which can be up to a mile from anywhere either happens to be speaking.

Today, Say the N word, go to jail. Tomorrow, Say the J word, go to jail. The day after tomorrow? Say the J word, die. You think it can't happen here? You are wrong.

It has been forgotten that the first thing the communists did after seizing power in Russia early last century was to make anti-Semitism punishable by death. And before they were done, the Russian jews ended up killing between 20 and 80 million white Christians, don't forget. Most Russian Christian churches were burned to the ground during that same period, but not one synagogue.

What we see happening in the area of speech in America is just the tip of the iceberg. We've seen laws bootstrapped and misapplied to so many. Get charged with disturbing the peace or served with a domestic restraining order and you can no longer own a gun in many parts of America.

Waco...Ruby Ridge...Richard Butler...Christine Greenwood... Matt Hale...David Duke...Artie Wheeler...Ernst Zundel.

What we see elsewhere is coming to America; the same Zionist cabal is cracking down here. The Patriot Act is just the latest installment.

What we've done in Afghanistan. What we're doing in Iraq...Killing women and children...Snipers shooting ambulance drivers...Bombing churches during services and killing women and children...Bombing wedding services and killing women and children...Carpet bombing cities like Fallujah and, now, Najaf...Jailhouse torture, humiliation, rape and murder.

We're taking huge US casualties...we're being lied to, just like we were in Viet Nam.

Their freedom fighters are defending against a Marxist takeover of their country. We call them terrorists and insurgents. How can you be an insurgent in your own country, fighting an invader? This simply is propaganda at work.

They say that, if you want to take the measure of a man's character, just give him some power. Well, just look at George Bush.

Bush and Ashcroft have declared their critics to be traitors and they warn the rest of us to watch what we say. The media is totally under the control of the politically correct today – the “inner party,” if you will...our Zionist rulers...Jews!

George Orwell's fantasy has become the media's reality. Today, Whites are depicted as stupid and racist, while blacks are both noble and witty. Homosexuality is a desirable lifestyle, Christians are narrow-minded bigots and Patriots are traitors.

Orwell was right, you know. It was just his timing that was off.

Orwell said, "War is Peace" – Today, we have perpetual war to "keep the peace." Today, war is peace.

Orwell said, "Freedom is Slavery." Today, we yield civil liberties in the name of domestic security. Today, freedom is slavery.

Orwell said, "Ignorance is Strength." Today, we accuse those asking questions of being unpatriotic. Today, ignorance is strength.

Orwell's "Ministry of Peace" waged war. Today, our Defense Department conducts nonstop wars that we start.
http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/takeback.htm

Old August 7th, 2011 #2107
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Crazy John Liberty is Both Crazy and a Liar

Quote:
This is just your opinion, you and your ADL buddies the only one who are pushing the Ed is crazy story. What I don't understand, is why do you keep at it after all the good work Ed has done on the behalf of the WN. Only a real SPLC troll would keep it, I can only assume you want to try and discredit him and his message. You do support the message, don't you Don?.

What does posting a seven year old speech of Steeles have to do with his being crazy? You are a liar in addition to being crazy. The ADL never has said a word about him being crazy, see http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/steele.asp . They just lick their chops at fools like you who make their cash register ring. The ADL doesn't want it found out that Steele was crazy. It doesn't make him look like the scheming Nazi they want to portray.

Old August 7th, 2011 #2108
John Liberty

Quote:
What does posting a seven year old speech of Steeles have to do with his being crazy? You are a liar in addition to being crazy. by ADL Don
Your the one calling him crazy. I am posting Ed's words asshole, what would I want to lie about. Do you support the message Don? That was what I asked, calling me crazy just makes you look like a dumbass. And Ed's speeches have everything to do with him getting railroaded. But, I don't think you like the message, do you Don?
These messages have everything to do with why Ed is locked up.

Quote:
Once upon a time in America, truth was an absolute defense to any charge of libel or slander. Indeed, the whole point of trials and open-court litigation was pursuit of the truth. No more. Trust me - I'm a lawyer (said with a straight face, too).

Throughout my career as a trial lawyer, always I have given the following advice to my clients, be they plaintiffs or defendants: "Just tell the truth. Then you never have to worry about what to say or what you already might have said." Whenever a client then has lied during the course of a case and refused to let me tell the other side and do my best to compensate for that lie, that client has had to find a new lawyer on the spot. Admittedly, mine is a minority opinion in a profession that richly deserves all that is said about it.

Nowadays, though I still insist upon the truth (call it a weakness), I tell my clients that likely it is irrelevant what they say. Of course, most of my clients these days are politically incorrect. As I have pointed out at length elsewhere (see "Injustice for All," for example), there simply is no justice to be obtained for the politically incorrect in America these days.

Increasingly, litigation simply is window dressing, especially criminal litigation. Particularly when it involves politically-incorrect defendants. Many procedural and substantive reasons exist for the loss of truth and justice, such as media vilification and prosecutorial misconduct (beginning with gross overcharging), but they serve merely to mask the true objective: silencing dissenters through the exercise of power simply because that power is available.

Used to be, we considered the role of truth merely when a legal case already existed. Today, simply telling the truth can get you put in an American jail. And it is about to get worse. Much worse.

America has crossed the line into the prosecution of pure thought crimes and there will be no turning back without a revolution. Yes, it is because of the Jews. Hear me out, please. You need to understand what I am about to tell you. You needn't agree just yet, but you really need to understand the rationale.

Many ask why I so condemn the Jews. In truth, it is a minority of Jews to whom I really object: the Jewish supremacists.

If you feel negatively about White supremacism, then merely imagine that same concept, but from the point of view of the oppressed in Palestine; that's Jewish supremacism, also known as Zionism these days. Through silence, the rest of the Jews let the Zionists get away with their brand of supremacism; they allow the transgressors to fall back into their ranks and hide behind the hurled epithet of "antiSemite."

Those who stand silently and wait also serve, as they say, so the Jewish bystanders properly are charged with the crimes of their supremacist brethren. That is why I rail against Jews, not just Zionists.

Jews really do run most of the world. Certainly, all the Western world. If you do not agree with this, then you need to do some basic spadework, work that is beyond the scope of this piece you are reading. It is so obvious, once you are willing to see it.

All the power positions in government, both here and abroad, are occupied by Jews, generally with only the head of state not being a Jew.

The media, virtually every last little scrap of it, is owned and managed by Jews.

Most of business is owned and/or controlled by Jews. The recent transfer of ownership of the Russian oil empire known as Yukos to the Rothschild family, because the owner was indicted for corruption and fraud, illustrates how true Jewish business ownership exists in many cases without being at all apparent.

The central banks, especially the US Federal Reserve Bank (which is neither Federal nor has any reserves) are owned and operated by Jews. Again, Rothschild is a major player, even in ownership of the US Federal Reserve Bank.

The legal and medical professions have been taken over.

These, and more, are facts. Cold, hard, unassailable facts. But they are facts that are unprintable, because they involve Jews.

Yet, when Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir recently said the world is run by Jews by proxy (that is, through their goyim puppets), he was roundly condemned. And what he said was called a lie by Israel, where a furor erupted. You may recall that Israeli Prime Minister Sharon has said, "We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." (Tar Baby II) Why do you suppose was it necessary for the American President, of all people, to denounce Mahathir? If not acting at Jewish direction, why would Bush II even care? Mahathir told the truth, after all. Problem is, the truth involved Jews.

America outlaws boycotting the products of only one country in the world: Israel. And that law is enforced, as Cook Composites and Polymers Company recently found out. Cook was fined $6,000 merely for responding "to a request from a customer in Bahrain...stating that the goods being shipped were not of Israeli origin and did not contain Israeli materials." (North Kansas City company settles charge related to boycott of Israel, Kansas City Star, June 25, 2003) Again, merely telling the truth runs afoul of the law, when the truth involves Jews. And, as this boycott law blatantly shows, it is the truth about only a single ethnic group that counts: Jews.

Enter Historical Revisionism, the quest to set the record straight. During war, governments issue some of the most ridiculous statements and push them as fact, in order to get their citizens on board with their current war effort. The American claim during Baghdad I that Iraqi soldiers stole a Kuwait hospital's incubators, leaving babies to die on the cold tile floors, is a particularly egregious recent example. It could have been a scene from "Wag the Dog," it was so outlandishly false, as since admitted by officials. The idea was to get Americans behind the effort to intercede in the Middle East. It worked. Problem is, the story still occasionally surfaces and gets passed around.

Historical Revisionists endeavor to get history written correctly. Currently, their main effort concerns World War II and the propaganda pushed, first, to get America into the war and, later, to keep it there until its bloody end. That propaganda has endured and grown, in fact, turning into a major industry, the main purpose of which is to advance Zionist interests.

Even though the stories about lampshades made from human skin and soap rendered from the fat of Jewish victims have been as thoroughly debunked as the Kuwaiti baby incubator fable, they still occasionally bubble to the surface.

The lies about the gas chambers and the ovens have only partially been revealed. Similarly, though Jewish historians themselves admit that far fewer perished, the myth that 6,000,000 Jews perished in German concentration camps persists and is actively promoted at all levels of society.

A side note: outlandish claims of Jewish casualties is nothing new. They claimed 6,000,000 in WWI, too, believe it or not. And, as historian/journalist Michael Hoffman has pointed out: “There are two early 'Holocaust' tales from the Talmud. Gittin 57b. claims that four billion Jews were killed by the Romans in the city of Bethar. Gittin 58a claims that 16 million Jewish children were wrapped in scrolls and burned alive by the Romans." Judaism's Strange Gods, Michael Hoffman (Independent History, 2000) The Bible abounds with outlandish claims of Jewish casualties, as well.

Publicly challenging Jewish "Holocaust" claims will lead to a prison sentence in most Western countries. And truth is no defense. The mere revealing of the lies and their machinations is deemed antiSemitic, you see. In fact, attempting to defend oneself against these charges in court, once one is charged in some countries, such as Germany, will result in fresh charges being filed. Yes, you read that last sentence correctly. Repeating the offensive statements in court is a separate offense!

The Jewish ADL (AntiDefamation League) has been instrumental in getting hate crime laws passed in most of America's states. Now they endeavor to convert those laws into pure hate speech laws, as now exist in Canada and most of Western Europe. Already, the American laws are perverted to punish mere speech, but that is not enough. Once speech itself, with no accompanying crime, becomes formally illegal in America, then eradication of truth as a defense will follow, as it has in Canada and Western Europe. And it will be the truth concerning a single ethnic group that will be most disallowed, of course: Jews.

You needn't believe just me that Jews are special when it comes to suppressing the truth. Listen to none other than America's Attorney General, John Ashcroft, as he prostrates himself before the ADL: "Ninety years ago, the founders of the Anti-Defamation League dedicated themselves to the noblest ideals. They vowed to use their time, their energy, and their earnings to stand against intolerance and to stand for freedom...This administration believes that acts of anti-Semitism must be confronted, condemned, and denounced...As history shows, verbal attacks on the Jewish people are portends (sic) of more savage criminality to come...The ADL has proven time and again its ability to warn of the dangers to the innocent when the good and truehearted do not band together to oppose hate." Prepared Remarks to the ADL of Attorney General Ashcroft, New York, New York, November 7, 2003 http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/speeches/200...defamation.htm

And Ashcroft's is not a lone voice in the Administration, either. FBI Director Mueller pandered to the ADL at its 24th Annual National Leadership Conference in May of 2002: "I have long admired and respected the work of ADL, and I appreciate your longstanding support of the FBI. I know that under my predecessor, Louis Freeh, this partnership reached new heights...I am absolutely committed to building on that relationship." http://www.fbi.gov/pressrel/speeches/speech050702.htm

This is the same ADL, by the way, that has been adjudged guilty of massive theft and illegality in assembling a computerized database of Americans it dislikes. And this is the same FBI that busted the ADL in 1993, a bust which led to the judicial ruling that the ADL violated a number of state and Federal laws when it stole data from a variety of government offices, including the FBI itself. http://www.impactnet.org/html/adl_spying.html

They steal from the government, yet that same government then turns around and praises the ADL and the partnership it has with one of the very agencies from which it stole! Meanwhile, it is just business as usual for the ADL and the Jewish interests it advances.

It should not go unnoticed, either, that the guy who was responsible for the ridiculous prosecutions of so many white American dissidents lately, Michael Chertoff, is a Zionist who, as Director of the US Justice Department's Criminal Division, directed the efforts of the FBI for Ashcroft.

Clearly, the Jews are getting their way in America, as they have in Canada and Western Europe; just as they did in Russia early last century. Today, of all Western Countries, only in America can I get away with writing this article. However, even in America I get roundly condemned and widely censored...for telling the truth...about Jews.

Bush II has proven himself to be nothing but a water carrier for Zionism. With the eight original Democrat Presidential candidates each being either Jewish or married to a Jew, it is clear that there will be no change in the upcoming election. Some choice, huh? Things will only get worse. Making Bush a one-termer (inevitable now, I believe) merely will provide the illusion of "throwing the rascals out."

Tomorrow I will be unable to bring these truths to you. Tomorrow I will be imprisoned, or worse, for even trying to do so. So will you. Already, tomorrow has come to Canada and Western Europe.

Consider what the day after tomorrow might bring.

Are you getting mad yet? I am, and I'm not alone.

It is time. Time for a change. by Ed Steele

Last edited by John Liberty; August 7th, 2011 at 08:09 PM. Reason: spelling

Old August 7th, 2011 #2109
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Pumphead Explained for Crazy John

Crazy John suffers from a severe form of mental illness that is likely worse than Steele's craziness from heart surgery. In John's case it is probably congenital and can't be fixed. He needs special help like this article to stop his raving.

This article is from the famous journal Scientific American on the subject of pumphead, the dirty little secret in heart surgeon's locker rooms. This article was written by a pumphead himself. Former President Slick Willie, aka Bill Clinton, is another strangely affected pumphead.

Steele's behavior after surgery is best described as being that of a dimwit. He displays none of the cunning that he had before surgery and has totally lost contact with reality. Keep in mind that his aorta surgery was 100 times more dangerous than the surgery described in this article. Huge blood clots had formed and had plenty of time to fragment and cause large numbers of ministrokes.

Quote:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...t-lung-machine

Pumphead: Does the heart-lung machine have a dark side?
One man's experience with cognitive impairment after open-heart surgery

By Bruce Stutz | January 9, 2009 | 22

The last thing I remembered was the cold room with a stainless-steel ceiling. I was about to undergo open-heart surgery, an experience shared by about 500,000 people in the U.S. every year. After the anesthesia took effect, surgeons made an incision in my groin to reach my femoral vein and artery. Through the vein they threaded a tube called a cannula into the right atrium, an upper chamber inside my heart. This tube, and another attached to the artery, was connected to a cardiopulmonary bypass pump, also known as a pump oxygenator or a heart-lung machine. A dose of heparin kept my blood from clotting as it traversed the machine’s innards. As the venous blood passed through the oxygenator, it was cooled to prevent tissue damage. My body temperature lowered to 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit)—deep hypothermia. Surgeons inserted an inflatable clamp into my aorta to seal it off. Two liters of cold potassium solution stopped my heart, and for the next two hours the machine took over. An eight-inch incision below my right breast allowed the doctors to pass cameras and instruments between my ribs and then to repair my congenitally defective heart valve.

I left the hospital a week later. The incision healed quickly and painlessly. In a couple weeks I was out and about on slow but successively longer walks. Within a month I was back in the gym. Mentally, however, I felt a bit hazy, a little disconnected and sometimes even lost. I soon learned that the physician’s warning, “You may be a little depressed for a time afterward,” would not do justice to the long, dumbfounding struggle against what seemed to be the sudden onset, at 51 years of age, of attention-deficit disorder or incipient senility. Adrift in a clueless no-man’s-land, I felt my moods range from querulous to despondent. I couldn’t muster the concentration to deal with the problem. I just wanted to be able to think. Think anything.

I didn’t know it at the time, but I was suffering from what surgeons among themselves call “pumphead,” an all-too apt appellative that refers to the dimwitted state in which patients seem to linger after being hooked up to a heart-lung machine for open-heart or, in my case, valve surgery. Other symptoms include patchy recall, social difficulties and personality changes. Pumphead was long suspected from anecdotal and journal reports of patients tested soon after their operations. But only recently did a five-year study of bypass patients indicate that after an initial recovery of mental capabilities in the first few months, the condition often worsens later and persists for years. Could the familiar heart-lung machine—which annually provides life-giving oxygen to blood during 900,000 coronary-bypass operations around the world—be at fault?

Making of the Machine
FIFTY YEARS AGO John Heysham Gibbon, Jr., of Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia performed the first successful human surgery using a heart-lung machine. He had begun developing the device in the 1930s, as a research fellow in surgery at Harvard Medical School. After years of animal trials, and with engineering advice and financing from IBM chairman Thomas J. Watson and others, Gibbon solved what was then the major impediment to heart surgery—giving doctors enough time to operate.

Before Gibbon’s pump came into use, induction of, or cooling, the patient’s body to slow metabolism and blood circulation gave surgeons a 15-minute window to complete their work. Any longer and the body and brain suffered from a lack of oxygen. Gibbon’s machine took blood that would normally go to the heart and lungs, oxygenated it and pumped it back to the arterial system through the aorta. Today the pump’s use has become commonplace. Surgeons perform so many coronary-artery-bypass graftings, or CABGs, that they commonly refer to them as “cabbages.” But for decades the long-term effects of those operations received little serious study.

That has changed in recent years. In 2001 a New England Journal of Medicine article by Mark F. Newman, chair of Duke University Medical Center’s department of anesthesiology, and his colleagues revealed that even after five years many coronary-bypass patients still struggled with severe mental impairments.

Previous studies had followed subjects for only up to six months. “Adjectives such as ‘subtle,’ ‘transient,’ and ‘subclinical’ have been used to describe the cognitive decline that occurs after CABG, but such descriptions minimize the importance of these changes to clinicians, patients, and their families,” the article concludes. Adds Newman: “The month after the study came out, we received 4,000 e-mails from bypass patients. A lot of people were happy just to know they weren’t crazy.”

In the study, Newman and his group administered five cognitive tests—shortstory recall, repetition of number series, visual retention, pairing digits with symbols, and connecting a series of numbers and letters—to 261 heart-bypass patients the week before hospitalization, during the week after the operation, after six weeks and again six months later. After surgery, 53 percent of the subjects were unable to match their earlier cognitive performance. Six weeks later, 36 percent continued to be affected, and that number dropped to 24 percent after six months.

Those results surprised no one. Shortterm declines in mental function after operations involving the heart-lung machine had been reported in the literature since the beginning, and they were frequently chalked up to the general trauma of surgery. Five years after the first round of tests, however, Newman’s team checked in with their subjects once more. Some of them performed about the same as they did originally, but 42 percent fared so poorly that they were again declared cognitively impaired—even after controlling for increased age.

What’s to Blame?
ALTHOUGH THE IDEA is not proved, the heart-lung machine is a suspect in cognitive decline for several reasons. Physicians speculate that the pump may cause damage by altering blood flow or by releasing minute debris—fat particles, blood clots, bubbles—into the patient’s bloodstream. Or perhaps red blood cells can be damaged as they journey through the machine, losing their capacity to carry sufficient oxygen to the brain and the rest of the body. In Gibbon’s original design— which, with refinements, is often still used—the machine pumped blood through tubing that curved around rollers attached to rotating arms. As the arms turned in eggbeater fashion, the rollers pushed the blood through the tubing.

Even in today’s machines, contact with tubing can damage cells, or they may be sheared or crushed by the roller pumps. In Gibbon’s models, blood dripped over a wire mesh to expose it to oxygen. But this direct contact often led to too much oxygen being absorbed and resulted in oxygen toxicity. Air bubbles were also common, and they could course through the machine and cause blockages in arteries. To minimize both problems, researchers eventually developed a closer approximation of the lung: a gas-permeable synthetic membrane.

Despite these and other improvements— such as polyvinyl tubing that prevents blood cells from adhering to it, centrifugal pumps that handle cells more gently, gas exchangers that reduce bubble size, and better temperature controls—an intractable problem remains. The entire system, and the surgery itself, can still generate a variety of debris. In addition to bubbles, clotted shards of blood cells, particles of corroded tubing and arterial plaque—all collectively called emboli— can make their way through the pump and cannulae and back into the body. The workings of the pump may loosen debris; some of these materials may also be released when surgeons clamp the aorta to connect the tubing. If the resulting emboli become trapped in small vessels, they can block blood flow in a manner akin to a mini stroke, starving or even killing nearby tissue.

Technology has all but eliminated the largest of these emboli. Screens of woven polymer thread placed in the machine filter out particles of 0.2 to 5.0 microns in size from the blood. Sutureless connectors reduce manipulation of the aorta, curtailing specks that might otherwise enter the bloodstream. Doppler ultrasound detectors search for errant microbubbles. If they do appear, the specialist who controls the machine, called the perfusionist, can adjust the flow of blood through the gas exchanger. But microemboli—one tenth the size of the detectable ones and numbering 200 to 300 an hour—may still escape discovery and potentially damage body or brain tissue.

Newman and others believe that these types of anomalies during surgery could cause cognitive problems in patients, but some researchers remain skeptical. For instance, a five-year study of 52 bypass patients at the University of Wurzburg in Germany led by Wolfgang Mullges, published last fall in Neurology, found essentially no “global decline” in cognitive abilities compared with the baseline (presurgery) test performances of subjects.

Nevertheless, a growing concern among surgeons about the machine has led to a demand for improvements in its technology and operation as well as a search for an alternative.

The Off-Pump Option
A “BEATING HEART,” or “off pump,” coronary-artery bypass may seem, as one surgeon puts it, “like cutting a gemstone on horseback,” but new instruments can steady the steed while the rider works. The stabilizers are akin to spidery legs with padded feet that grip the heart with vacuum suction. Although off-pump surgery may not be suitable for every situation (it was not in my case), it may be an option for some patients who cannot tolerate the stress of the heart-lung machine. Off-pump surgery now accounts for anywhere from 20 to 80 percent of heart surgeries, depending on the surgeon and the hospital. [For more information about this alternative procedure, see “Operating on a Beating Heart,” by Cornelius Borst; Scientific American, October 2000.]

Off-pump surgery appears to reduce the number of larger emboli. In a 2001 study of 40 patients by B. Jason Bowles and his colleagues at St. Francis Hospital in Honolulu, Doppler ultrasound detected an average of only 27 emboli, compared with an average of 1,766 during on-pump operations. Any cognitive benefits, however, were unclear. Other studies have also produced less than definite— or even conflicting—results.

Experts say that all previous attempts to decide which operation is better have been hindered by studies with too few participants, differing designs or goals or with lingering complexities in assessing the quality of cognition—factors that make valid conclusions problematic. In 2007 the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs will conclude an extensive $10- million investigation comparing on-pump surgery with off-pump procedures. Led by Frederick L. Grover, chair of the department of surgery at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver, the study is monitoring the cognitive outcomes of 2,200 heart patients in 17 V.A. hospitals.

Bearing in mind that off-pump surgery is cheaper and that patients may be ready for discharge faster, is it time to retire the heart-lung machine? No one is ready to say that. Too many other factors that occur during and immediately after heart surgery could also be participants in cognitive decline: inflammation, hypoxia (insufficient oxygen delivery to tissues), lowered blood pressure, irregular heart rhythms, or body temperature that is too warm or too cold. Hilary P. Grocott, associate professor of anesthesiology at Duke, has discovered that patients in whom fever developed within the first 24 hours following coronary-bypass surgery tended to suffer an increased probability of cognitive decline after six weeks; no one is certain whether the fever causes the dysfunction or is a symptom of it. The overarching question, Newman says, is “What part of what we do is significant with regard to perioperative effects? If different interventions and improvements can change the early results, we think we can [positively] change the slope of [cognitive] decline.” Clearly, medicine will continue to search for better answers.

In the meantime, I have found ways to cope. I’ve planned shorter work periods. I’ve walked frequently and gotten off at a subway station many blocks from my destination in order to navigate the long way back. I’ve played the piano to focus my mind. More than a year and a half after my valve repair, I seem to be returning to life and intelligence as I knew it. Pumpheads, take heart: I wrote this article, didn’t I?

ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)

BRUCE STUTZ is the former editor in chief of Natural History magazine and writes most often on science, nature and travel. Stutz is the author of Natural Lives, Modern Times, a natural and cultural history of the Delaware River Valley.

Old August 7th, 2011 #2110
John Liberty

Quote:
The ADL doesn't want it found out that Steele was crazy. It doesn't make him look like the scheming Nazi they want to portray. by ADL-Don
Let me try to explain it to you Don. The ADL wants to discredit him, to cast aspersions on his past work, so they get their cronies to come on these forums and call him crazy without a lick of proof.

Old August 7th, 2011 #2111
John Liberty

Quote:
Crazy John suffers from a severe form of mental illness that is likely worse than Steele's craziness from heart surgery. In John's case it is probably congenital and can't be fixed. He needs special help like this article to stop his raving. by ADL Don
Is this the best you can do Don, call everyone crazy? Your crazy argument is starting to get a little old, and your starting to look the nutjob now.

Do you support Ed's work, it is a simple question?

Last edited by John Liberty; August 7th, 2011 at 08:46 PM. Reason: spelling

Old August 7th, 2011 #2112
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Crazy John Liberty Doesn't Get It

Quote:
Let me try to explain it to you Don. The ADL wants to discredit him, to cast aspersions on his past work, so they get their cronies to come on these forums and call him crazy without a lick of proof.
Showing the Steele is crazy from aorta surgery does not discredit him a bit. Having fools like you around him does. It merely shows that he is not to blame for trying to have his wife killed. The ADL doesn't want it known that Steele went crazy. You are Abbie Foxman's wet dream.

Of course I support Steele's work before he went crazy in November of 2009. Unfortunately he attracted fools like you who don't know when to keep their mouths shut. Steele would have been wise to keep his mouth shut since then himself.

Old August 7th, 2011 #2113
John Liberty

Quote:
Of course I support Steele's work before he went crazy in November of 2009 Unfortunately he attracted fools like you who don't know when to keep their mouths shut. . By ADL-Don
Of course you want us to keep our mouths shut Don, but his writings are their for everyone to see you POS. You are the one that came up with the idea that he is crazy, and his recent writings seem to suggest otherwise, so I am going to have to say your full of shit on the "Crazy" angle also. But, I am glad you support his writings, that means you won't mind me using them to show why he is in the ZOG/ADL lockdown.

On the crazy angle, here is one of his post trial, doesn't sound crazy now?????? was it just temporary insanity?

Quote:
There are things in life that defy belief. Seeing them often is enough to set one on a path toward seeing unbelievable things at every turn. Seeing is disbelieving? Hmm…The Red Queen of Alice in Wonderland Fame remarked that she often believed in impossible things; as many as six of them, all just before lunch, too.
A great many more people now are willing to disbelieve in the inherent justice of the American Justice System. They watched a jury in Boise convict me of four Federal felonies. Sigh. Where do I begin?

You Could Be Next

This story will take some time and require several installments. If you have yet to hear anything about it, you will not believe it. You may not believe it, anyway. I do, however. I am living it. All too easily, you could be next.
I was convicted of hatching a plot to kill my wife, in which I allegedly hired an oafish Idaho handyman as a hit man. Already, something may not sound quite right to you. Why did I want Cyndi, my wife of 25 years dead? I never have quite heard a reason that makes sense. First, Cyndi was told by the FBI that the motive was life insurance, but then they learned that both of us cancelled our policies years ago. Then, the FBI told her that the motive was my jealousy over her (fictitious) boyfriend. Cyndi quashed that by demanding that the FBI produce photos they said they had; of course, there were none.

Finally, the government settled upon a case I was investigating as motive, because I had communicated with a great many young Ukrainian women (with Cyndi’s consent and even, assistance) to determine if the Russian Bride business really was a human trafficking scam. First, as part of that case I briefly handled, then simply because I found the subject fascinating and worthy of writing a book about it.

Two more novel motives were presented at trial: (1) I was after our car “uninsured motorist” insurance, though I was a lawyer and would have known full well that death by pipe bomb is not “accidental,” so that no insurance ever could be paid. (2) divorce from Cyndi would be too expensive. Yet, the prosecutor failed to tell the jury that I had signed all my assets over to Cyndi. Cyndi was part of every aspect of my life, even my communications overseas to determine how the bartered bride business really worked, so I could write a book exposing the fraud to be entitled “Love and Other Four Letter Words” (subtitled “The Invasion of Planet Earth by Teenage Russian Mail-Order Brides from Cyberspace).

You see, I happen to love Cyndi. I know – that just isn’t fashionable in this day of throw-away relationships, but it is true.

I often have written of how lucky I have been to have had her. About the terrific kids we have. About how my family life serves to steady my universe. All true, even now, as I write these words from a jail cell in Northern Idaho while awaiting sentencing and endeavoring, as best I can, to get a new trial.

My Love Story

Let me try, first, to tell you of my love for Cyndi. She is my mate, pal, helper, lover, buddy, partner, mother of our kids… my first and last wife…my best friend. The love of my life. She is so much better than I deserve. I could go on. There is a reason for this paen to my blushing bride, of course. To see that the Emperor of my story has no clothes, you must first get, on a visceral level, as do my closest friends, just how ludicrous it would be for me to want my wife dead.
I recall the moment I first laid eyes on Cyndi and the spontaneous burst of surprise and pleasure that crossed her face just before she cast her eyes down and first smiled for me that impish little grin of hers that I love so much. In less than two minutes, I was swept away, though I did my manly best to seem inaffected. It was love at first sight and, 27 years later, my heart still leaps up every time I catch sight of her again.

I could, and should, go on like this for a long time, but please know that I still see Cyndi as my one and only soulmate. There is much, much more to this story, though, and I have to give you at least an overview in this first installment.

My Way

At my lawyers request, I have kept silent (though, not silent enough) about my case. I have made no public statements until today and have yet to speak with anybody from any media outlet. I bit my tongue during my recent trial and, against my better judgment, agreed not to take the stand to testify in my own behalf. Fat lot of good all that has done me!
No more. I did it my lawyer’s way and now, at age 65, I am facing a mandatory minimum sentence of 30 years, with 70 years a very real possibility. Obviously¸ any sentence over 10 years is redundant to my life expectancy, especially in view of the medical problems I have seen in recent years (yet another lengthy, though relevant, story for another day).

Now we are going to do it my way, which likely will involve a good deal of sound and fury.
First up: Motion for a New Trial which my Federal judge will reject in summary fashion. I will have to rely on an appeal to get that new trial. It should be a laydown appeal, though, because this judge repeatedly committed reversible error (more than one story for other days).

We wrecked a sizable legal defense fund (the thanks for which will take more future stories than you will want to read) during the first trial, so I very possibly will have to represent myself at retrial. Spare me the jokes – all lawyers are fools (else¸ we wouldn’t even be lawyers, of course).

Lessee now, where were we? Oh, yes. What really happened? Here’s the executive summary:

The Idahun Hit Man

Larry the Idahun handyman/builder/junk hauler whose cousin’s name is Daryl, I swear (though I do not yet know if the cousin has one or more brothers also named Daryl), worked off and on for us for years. Larry knew we had hidey-holes here and there on the property, because he built some of them for us. Larry stumbled across one of three silver stashes in an outbuilding and then he searched and found two others. All told, Larry stole $45,000 in silver bullion from us at the then price of $18 per ounce.

Knowing I/we would discover the theft, Larry apparently decided that I/we had to go, so he set out to kill me/us with car pipe bombs. Like Wiley Coyote, Larry must shop at Acme, because neither of the two bombs that he then placed on the two cars I drive (one of which Cyndi drove about half the time) went off.

Larry says he removed the bomb attached to one car and then believed the other “fell off” when his cousin Daryl failed to see it after being told to look.
There is an alternate theory that explains the car pipebomb as having been emplaced after I was arrested, but the foregoing seems the most likely scenario.
It is undisputed that Larry sold silver on three different occasions (remember, he stole three of our hidden stashes) – he produced receipts for those sales (totaling just a few thousand dollars) during his testimony at my trial. Larry claimed I gave the silver to him as part of my $10,000 payment to him for killing my precious Cyndi. Larry did actually admit that I didn’t give the silver to him (he took it from one of the three hidey-holes, he said).

Making a Federal Case Out of It

Why did Larry then go to the FBI and fess up to his part in this sordid affair? In exchange for full immunity, of course. He still had to get me out of the way before I discovered his theft. I was beginning to mend from the four surgeries I had had in six months and I was starting to get out of the house.
Larry and I had been talking a lot during those six months, because he was helping us out with many things, including feeding our horses twice a day whenever Cyndi was out of town tending to her very ill mother who lives alone. I explained my difficulties with the ADL, the Russian Mafia, the FBI and others. All he needed to do was make one phone call in order to be conscripted into helping get me out of the way, which is just what he wanted.

Just a Coincidence

The ADL’s internet site hit piece on me was quoted in the very first court filing – coincidence? The FBI is alleged by us conspiracy theorists to be in bed with, if not controlled by, the ADL. More coincidence? Why did Larry go to the FBI rather than the local Sheriff or state authorities, like most of us would do? Yet still more coincidence? Larry said that he travelled nine hours to Oregon to ensure the bomb fell off the car that Cyndi then was driving, but he couldn’t be bothered to take the time to look for himself. Really? Of course, it is just coincidence that this interstate trip is the only thing that gave jurisdiction to the FBI…isn’t it? Do you still believe in coincidence? I don’t.

Ok, you may be saying – What’s the big deal? My word against the Idahun’s, so I should be exonerated without a fight. That would be true if not for those pesky audio recordings that Larry and the FBI claim memorialize my hiring Larry the Idahun hit man. But let’s save that story for the next installment in this epic affair, “Sex, Lies and Audiotapes.”

There is so much more to come in this story: Russian Mafia intrigue, teenage beauty queens, official (and unofficial) corruption, mail-order brides, Hannibal Edgar, the Tao of Ed, private jets, Tahiti…..and more, believe it or not. Remember, seeing is disbelieving.
With a little help from my friends and my lovely Cyndi, who resolutely has stood by me throughout this ordeal, I will get this and future installments out to my list and posted on my website , as well as others. Bear with us, please.

I was finally seeing some of the mail sent to me in recent months. However, I’m once again being moved and at this moment, no one knows where. So please visit www.free-edgar-steele.com for updates on where to send mail.
Edgar J. Steele

Old August 7th, 2011 #2114
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Heart Surgery Patient's Stories

These are two of the more significant comments by relatives of heart surgery patients. The first was merely a double heart bypass and the patient shot himself. The second was similar to Steele's but much less severe. The previously highly intelligent patient there now acts like a small child.

Steele now acts much like a small child himself. Writing steamy love letters from jail to his Ukrainian girlfriend is proof. His hiring a clown like Fairfax as a hitman is further proof. I could go on for pages and pages. Pumphead is real.
========
http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...age=5#comments

Quote:
3. spa4u17
11:12 AM 5/11/09

My father had double bypass surgery with aortic valve replacement done on March 16 this year. After his surgery, we noticed a difference in his personality immediately. We were told it was due to the extensive surgery. He had some kidney issues, and we were later told again that it was from his kidney levels which can cause confusion. We were also told it was depression from the surgery, and when he got home and in familiar surroundings he would be fine. At times he was his old self, other times distant and staring into space, like he didnt know where he was. If you spoke to him he would answer normally, after a few seconds. On his discharge from the hospital, again I was asking the doctors, are you sure we didnt miss something, he just isnt the same, only to be reassured nothing medically was wrong, all was well and he just needed to get home. Heartbreakingly I tell you, he committed suicide the next day. We were all at our house, and he got up to go to the bathroom(first time going on his own without one of us following him to be sure he was ok ) and took his handgun in with him. All I want to say here is PLEASE watch your loved one after surgery, and avoid the heart lung machine if at all possible. We were never told about the side effects of that machine and Ifeel I want to shout it from the rooftops. Not so that people dont have the surgery, but to just be aware of what can happen mentally to you after this surgery. If we had known exactly what my dad was going through mentally, we could have explained to him what he was feeling so he may have gotten past it. This article is awesome and I hope people pay more attention to this type of thing happening. My dad was never the type to even think of doing something like that, and we were all so shocked and devastated. Since than I have heard of so much of this happening, that I cant believe it. Just be careful and watch over your loved ones after this procedure. There is information online about how to prevent this PUMP HEAD syndrome, by simply warming the body slowly after surgery, please discuss this with your surgeon. Good luck to all of you, just being aware can be so much help, and I sure wish we would have known ahead of time. Thanks for listening!
Quote:
5. patty jo
12:01 PM 10/2/09

My 63 year old mother recently had aortic valve replacement along with much of the aorta including the root,mytral valve repair and an artery repaired. She was on the pump for nearly 5 hours. Upon waking she became nearly violent and posed a danger to herself, and had to be sedated for several days. She again woke up 7 days later in a very confused state. It's like she is a different person. Her surgery was an emergency procedure, and our family had no time to educate ourselves on what to expect post surgery. After 16 days we brought her home. I am grateful for this life saving procedure. She would have died without it. However, I find it inexcusable that not a single member of the medical staff in all those 16 days even mentioned this condition called "pump-head". Her extreme confusion and personality change was immediately evident to those of us that know her. We asked hospital staff various questions for several days, and were repeatedly reassured that this was simply the effects of anasthesia, and it would soon clear up and she would be fine. I only heard of this condition by searching the internet. The surgery was not an option, there was either the surgery or death, so of course we still would have done it. My point here is that the medical professionals we dealt with seem to be in denial that this condition exists. Let me tell you it is very real and very scary. Families who care for heart surgery patients should be prepared for it so we can help our loved one deal with the frustration and depression that this condition causes. The hospital staff didn't know my mother before her surgery, so could not see as clearly as we did just how extremely affected her mind was. The intelligent, energetic, vibrant mother I knew is gone. In her place is someone more like a frustrated child. I pray daily that this condition will improve and someday I will have the mom I knew back. The medical community needs to recognize this very real condition and include information about it along with all the other information we take home about how to care for the heart surgery patient. Instead they ignore its existence and leave the already worried and worn out family in the dark searching for answers on our own. I don't need scientific studies to prove "pump-head"is real. My family sees its effects in my mom every single day. We should have been informed. I would like to know why we weren't.

Old August 8th, 2011 #2115
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Direct Link to Disbarrment Proceeding

I confused a previous poster regarding the disbarrment of Steele's scum sucking lawyer Robert McAllister. The complete 18 pages are found here at this direct link http://www.scribd.com/doc/57465734/Doc-198 . Cyndi could easily have found in five minutes that he was nearly disbarred in 2004 for cheating an employee on a case. She had to sue him to get her $150,000 and filed a bar complaint. He was required to take ethics classes in lieu of disbarrment.

McAllister knew in April that he was being disbarred for cheating a client out of $100,000. This was well before the Steele trial and he knew that it was going to be his last one. It was a chance for him to get the $120,000 from Steele supporters without doing any work. He had nothing to fear since he was already being disbarred.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 8th, 2011 at 11:22 AM. Reason: More information on disbarrment

Old August 8th, 2011 #2116
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
These are two of the more significant comments by relatives of heart surgery patients. The first was merely a double heart bypass and the patient shot himself. The second was similar to Steele's but much less severe.
What some people don't seem to understand is that a problem in the brain can affect somebody's attitudes and disposition without turning him into a drooling idiot. Charles Whitman, the University of Texas tower sniper, had a tumor in his brain. It didn't impair his function (so far as I've read): it just made him want to kill.

There are a lot of possibilities for one mental function to be damaged while others remain intact, especially when the cause is a stroke caused by a tiny bloodclot.

Last edited by Hadding; August 8th, 2011 at 01:32 PM.

Old August 8th, 2011 #2117
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

Old August 8th, 2011 #2118
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Business Proposal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfield Parrish View Post

We have to make a deal to sell these tshirts. Don't forget that I am the one who gave you the idea. At least you were sane enough to realize that a 10 year old photo of Steele tells us nothing about whether he went crazy from aorta surgery a year and a half ago. I can't say as much for Crazy John Liberty.

Old August 8th, 2011 #2119
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Fairfax Gets His Silver

This is scumbag Fairfax's story as to how he got the first half of his silver. He claims that he got the second half the same way. Jim Michaud is the retired local judge who served as Fairfax's attorney in negociations with the FBI.
========
Quote:
2-436-22

Fairfax questioned by Whelan

Q. You said there were two conversations. Can you think about when the next conversation occurred?
A. Yeah. The next one was right around February, March.
Q. Of 2010?
A. Yes.
Q. And, again, where did that conversation occur?
A. That one was towards the five-car garage where I built it, right in front of that one. Because he still wasn't totally up to -- he had just had the heart attack and he was just about -- you know, just getting out and walking.
Q. So was that at Mr. Steele's place on Talache Road?
A. Yes, it was.
Q. In Sagle, Idaho?
A. Yes.
Q. Who was present for that conversation?
A. Edgar and myself.
Q. What was said during that conversation?
A. Let's see. Actually, we -- he wanted to go for a ride in his Crown Vic. We went to the post office.
Q. Okay. And did you have a conversation in the Crown Vic? That's a car?
A. Yeah, that's his car. Yes, we did.
Q. Okay. So what was the conversation?
A. about killing people. I said, "Yes." And he said, "Okay. I've got a couple people I want killed."
Q. Did he identify who?
A. Yes, he did.
Q. And who did he say?
A. His wife and his mother-in-law.
Q. Okay. Now, had he provided any additional names before?
A. Yes, he had, the first time we talked. He mentioned a judge, Jim Michaud; Frank Linscott, a rock pit owner; and his neighbors; and another judge, but I didn't recognize his name, so I don't remember it.
Q. Now, the first conversation you said happened maybe September, October, sometime in the fall of '09; right?
A. Right.
Q. This next conversation you've indicated happened in February, March of 2010?
A. Yes.
Q. Between that period of time, had you killed anybody?
A. No.
Q. So again, why would you tell him that you would do this?
A. Because I thought there was a way I could get the money without doing it.
Q. So what was the particulars, if there were any, during that conversation about how much you were to be paid, how it was to be done, anything about how he wanted these done?
A. He said he would give me $10,000 per person, and he would give an extra $5,000 if I went over there where his wife was staying and did it over there.
Q. Do you know what state that was in?
A. Oregon. Portland.
Q. Did he say how he would pay you?
A. Yes. He said he would give me silver.
Q. Were you going to get any money down, or was it all upon delivery?
A. No. He gave me half of the first 10,000 down. And then two weeks later I told him I had already spent that, and I needed the other half, and he gave me that, too.
Q. So, to be clear, the defendant offered you a job; is that correct?
A. Yes.
Q. A job to kill somebody?
A. Yes.
Q. You accepted that job?
A. Yes.
Q. You took money for it?
A. Yes.
Q. Did you ever intend to carry through on that job?
A. No.
Q. Can you tell the jury, then, how this happened? I mean, did he come up and give you silver coins? What happened?
A. We -- the time when we walked out by the five-car garage that I said that I made for him, he showed me a desk that was in there, and he said he would put the money inside the desk.
Q. And did he do that?
A. Yes, he did. I came back two days later, and the money was in the desk.

Old August 8th, 2011 #2120
John Liberty

I haven't heard anything in Ed's blog about any insanity defense ADL-Don, your the one spreading the bullshit "he's crazy" lies. Calling me crazy just shows how really full of shit your are Don. Our we supposed to believe you have taken on yourself to save Ed with your insanity defense, I don't think so. Just a a pack lies to dis-credit him.

You should check out his website asshole. The heebs are trying to shut him up, just like I said, (and what he said in his writings would probably happen). The girlfriend angle you are pushing is just more bullshit to support the governments case.

Quote:
His arrest has been orchestrated by a corrupt government via their armed police, in an attempt to silence his pointed, politically incorrect thought, research and commentary. He has become a POLITICAL PRISONER. This is a fraud, a “frame-up”. Free Edgar Steele.com

Tags
edgar steele

Thread