VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 13th, 2013 #21
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
Yes with the old TVs may be they can not spy on you but is it what you watching on them any different than the new ones? Not arguing just try to understand the line of your thinking.
The topic of discussion, Buckwheat, is the ability of new technology, not old, being able to spy on people. It's not what someone is watching that's the issue here; it's about being watched.

As to the second comment in your barely intelligible post, there's a very simple explanation for that: you're unable to understand his line of thinking because it's a White man's line of thinking, and you're a nigger. Now, can you understand that?

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; July 13th, 2013 at 11:04 AM.

Old July 13th, 2013 #22
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
The topic of discussion, Buckwheat, is the ability of new technology, not old, being able to spy on people. It's not what someone is watching that's the issue here; it's about being watched.

As to the second comment in your barely intelligible post: There's a very simple explanation for that, Buckwheat: you're unable to understand his line of thinking because it's a White man's line of thinking, and you're a nigger. Now, can you understand that?
my friendly amoeba......... back in the early 90s when we took control of the COMMODORE UK, I redesign the AA chip set and created the AAA chip set on the AMIGA technology the main reason COMMODORE been forced into shutting down when we refused to make our technology registered technology i.e. selling only to who ever UK/US approved and not the general public.

So spare me your elementary knowledge of technology and dont mistake me humoring you as taking you seriously. what you referring to and obviously in your great wisdom missed my comment as to what I ask the poster, as in the exception of my humoring you and answering you as an individual, usually I answer what is posted not to a poster.

So the poster I answered who is using old technology he saved himself been watched by his TV set but........... what about the drones - helis and millions of cameras? And he still getting brain polluted by the shit is watching. He may as well shut the tube down and do something more productive, as your self here you attempting to sound intelligent.

That is one way of looking at our exchange the other is stop been so pathetically an asshole and behave yourself.

Or be an intelligent challenging asshole so I at least can have some fun with you.

Old July 13th, 2013 #23
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
my friendly amoeba......... back in the early 90s when we took control of the COMMODORE UK, I redesign the AA chip set and created the AAA chip set on the AMIGA technology the main reason COMMODORE been forced into shutting down when we refused to make our technology registered technology i.e. selling only to who ever UK/US approved and not the general public.

So spare me your elementary knowledge of technology and dont mistake me humoring you as taking you seriously. what you referring to and obviously in your great wisdom missed my comment as to what I ask the poster, as in the exception of my humoring you and answering you as an individual, usually I answer what is posted not to a poster.

So the poster I answered who is using old technology he saved himself been watched by his TV set but........... what about the drones - helis and millions of cameras? And he still getting brain polluted by the shit is watching. He may as well shut the tube down and do something more productive, as your self here you attempting to sound intelligent.

That is one way of looking at our exchange the other is stop been so pathetically an asshole and behave yourself.

Or be an intelligent challenging asshole so I at least can have some fun with you.
You, nigger, were asking RR about something else altogether, not drones or helis. So don't backtrack on what you previously said; you're fooling no one. But you are right on one thing: by watching an old-style televitz, viewers are still being saturated with programming that elevates niggers at the expense of Whites; that much I'll grant you. You are made to look intelligent and compassionate, while Whites are made to look ignorant and cruel; and all courtesy of those jews whose pets you are and who use you to racially dilute our race and what was once great in America.

And do you really expect anyone here to believe that "I redesign the AA chip" (as you so ebonically put it) with your level of education? Just how stupid do you think we are anyway? You're not talking to your homeboys in the ghetto; you're talking to your racial superiors. Keep that in mind next time you shit-splat the board with your virtually indecipherable nigger-speak. Hell, you'd run a dozen Eniggerma codebreakers right into the ground with your mumbo-lipped babble.

One more thing: I've noticed that you've opted not to show your rep points all of a sudden. What happened? A shitload of payback from other board members slam you in the face in retribution for the dozen or so "thumbs down" you heaped on me in a mere 20 minutes?

You picked the wrong White man to fuck with, and it's finally beginning to dawn on you... isn't it, Buckwheat?

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; July 13th, 2013 at 12:13 PM.

Old July 13th, 2013 #24
snowglobe

Quote:

Hello Leonidas. Thank you for inviting me to this forum.

I have been enjoying your posts as always.

I am new to this forum, but I want it to be known that I know Leonidas face to face...and we have known each other for years.

...and no, we do not speak to each other from our mothers basements.

I am introducing my self in this post.

Old July 14th, 2013 #25
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
You, nigger, were asking RR about something else altogether, not drones or helis. So don't backtrack on what you previously said; you're fooling no one. But you are right on one thing: by watching an old-style televitz, viewers are still being saturated with programming that elevates niggers at the expense of Whites; that much I'll grant you. You are made to look intelligent and compassionate, while Whites are made to look ignorant and cruel; and all courtesy of those jews whose pets you are and who use you to racially dilute our race and what was once great in America.

And do you really expect anyone here to believe that "I redesign the AA chip" (as you so ebonically put it) with your level of education? Just how stupid do you think we are anyway? You're not talking to your homeboys in the ghetto; you're talking to your racial superiors. Keep that in mind next time you shit-splat the board with your virtually indecipherable nigger-speak. Hell, you'd run a dozen Eniggerma codebreakers right into the ground with your mumbo-lipped babble.

One more thing: I've noticed that you've opted not to show your rep points all of a sudden. What happened? A shitload of payback from other board members slam you in the face in retribution for the dozen or so "thumbs down" you heaped on me in a mere 20 minutes?

You picked the wrong White man to fuck with, and it's finally beginning to dawn on you... isn't it, Buckwheat?
You are white? Prove it. As for fucking with you I dont need to you do it all by your self.

My rep points. I did not want to intimidate your singe cell brain beside the fact that unlike you have pass the age of two a very long time ago and do not need little birds to tell me who I am or what I am. I know.

I have not given you a single one thumb down, shit for brains. I enjoy making fun of you but other than that, you have my pity and all you got from me from time to time is a shake of the head and reading your pathetic self flattering above you did make me laugh so thank you for that.

As for what you believe I really dont give a shit. Unless you like to believe any one here take you serious or care what you believe or not. So you think your niggers brothers can elevate to the level of whites. Keep dreaming.

But I strongly suggest to you to find something intelligent to say and please ask help from the supporters you claim you have. Maybe one of you has more than IQ 40 and become a challenge you......... not doing so well.

Old July 14th, 2013 #26
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowglobe View Post
Hello Leonidas. Thank you for inviting me to this forum.

I have been enjoying your posts as always.

I am new to this forum, but I want it to be known that I know Leonidas face to face...and we have known each other for years.

...and no, we do not speak to each other from our mothers basements.

I am introducing my self in this post.
Hello my friend.

Old July 14th, 2013 #27
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:

Since you requested it, I put the little birds back for you happy now little Tom?

Take a look at them will not leave them there for long.

Old July 14th, 2013 #28
cillian

Quote:
The conditioning came all this years with all the sheeple and not, watching this reality shows and clue them selves day and night in front of the TVs. That now they telling them that are watched, something they been hearing day and night the last 20+ years most of them are going to say so what? Not that are doing nothing wrong.

The majority of the idiots will consider themselves some kind of celebrity or another. They that much braindead.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1568159.html

Quote:
From "Survivor" to the "Real Housewives," reality TV has become part of our collective consciousness. Maybe that helps explain why psychologists are now seeing patients who harbor the delusional belief that their own lives are being staged for a play or filmed for the entertainment of others.

The strange affliction is being called the "Truman Show" delusion (TSD), after the 1998 blockbuster in which Jim Carrey plays a 30-year-old who discovers he is the main character in a fictional world and that his every move is broadcast around the planet.

It's not clear just how common "Truman Show" delusion really is. In part that's because many delusional people never seek psychiatric care, Dr. Joel Gold, the co-author of a new paper on the disorder, told The Huffington Post in an email.

"I treated the first patients who gave rise to the description of the delusion and to the name TSD about a decade ago, though some of the patients had been experiencing symptoms for years, at least one since he saw the film," said Dr. Gold, a clinical associate professor of psychiatry at New York University in New York City.
I bet these people will have no problem with these new TVs.

Old July 14th, 2013 #29
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1568159.html

I bet these people will have no problem with these new TVs.
And you will win the bet.

Old July 14th, 2013 #30
Armstrong
Banned

Welcome aboard, Snowglobe...I look forward to reading your posts and seeing your input here. Cheers!!

Old July 14th, 2013 #31
snowglobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
Welcome aboard, Snowglobe...I look forward to reading your posts and seeing your input here. Cheers!!
Thank you.

Old July 15th, 2013 #32
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
You are white? Prove it. As for fucking with you I dont need to you do it all by your self.

My rep points. I did not want to intimidate your singe cell brain beside the fact that unlike you have pass the age of two a very long time ago and do not need little birds to tell me who I am or what I am. I know.

I have not given you a single one thumb down, shit for brains. I enjoy making fun of you but other than that, you have my pity and all you got from me from time to time is a shake of the head and reading your pathetic self flattering above you did make me laugh so thank you for that.

As for what you believe I really dont give a shit. Unless you like to believe any one here take you serious or care what you believe or not. So you think your niggers brothers can elevate to the level of whites. Keep dreaming.

But I strongly suggest to you to find something intelligent to say and please ask help from the supporters you claim you have. Maybe one of you has more than IQ 40 and become a challenge you......... not doing so well.
Damn! The nigger's found me out! Oh well, now's as good a time as any to fess up I suppose. (Shit, all these years, all these posts, and what do I get for my efforts? Nothing, that's what! Thanks heaps, Buckwheat! )

Yes, folks, it's true: I've spent almost ten years on this forum baiting jews and their pets, niggers, for the sole purpose of... er, for the sole purpose of... help me out here, Buck, I'm stuck. What would be the reason for having done so? Anyway, now that I've been exposed as being a jew plant...

You say that you didn't give me a single thumbs down? Then just who do you suppose started bombarding me with them within five minutes after I started kicking your black ass this past Saturday? And all in that thread in which I did so? And then, as if that wasn't enough, you started on posts of mine in other threads. And why, pray tell, did you wait till the above post to deny it when you had more than ample chance to do so Saturday? It just doesn't make sense, Buckwheat, no sense at all.

As far as IQs go -- are you fucking kidding or what? You're incapable of using proper English, let alone exhibiting the slightest trace of intelligence; and here you are "dissing" that of one of your White superiors?! Nigga, please!

Old July 15th, 2013 #33
HardHawk
Banned

More than likely your mother?

I see self flattery run into your family genes.

It is known that jews as you calling them are choosing brain dead as your self but I dont think they chose you. Even with their low standards, you fall way below.

If I was to take a guess you fit better with turks and pakis. Same mentality same low esteem.

Quote:
Damn! The nigger's found me out! Oh well, now's as good a time as any to fess up I suppose. (Shit, all these years, all these posts, and what do I get for my efforts? Nothing, that's what! Thanks heaps, Buckwheat! )

Yes, folks, it's true: I've spent almost ten years on this forum baiting jews and their pets, niggers, for the sole purpose of... er, for the sole purpose of... help me out here, Buck, I'm stuck. What would be the reason for having done so? Anyway, now that I've been exposed as being a jew plant...

You say that you didn't give me a single thumbs down? Then just who do you suppose started bombarding me with them within five minutes after I started kicking your black ass this past Saturday? And all in that thread in which I did so? And then, as if that wasn't enough, you started on posts of mine in other threads. And why, pray tell, did you wait till the above post to deny it when you had more than ample chance to do so Saturday? It just doesn't make sense, Buckwheat, no sense at all.

As far as IQs go -- are you fucking kidding or what? You're incapable of using proper English, let alone exhibiting the slightest trace of intelligence; and here you are "dissing" that of one of your White superiors?! Nigga, please!

Old July 15th, 2013 #34
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
More than likely your mother?

I see self flattery run into your family genes.

It is known that jews as you calling them are choosing brain dead as your self but I dont think they chose you. Even with their low standards, you fall way below.

If I was to take a guess you fit better with turks and pakis. Same mentality same low esteem.
Guess what, Buckwheat? I just received a two-word pm from one of the board's administrators (I won't say who), and guess what it said in regards to your claim that you did not bombard me with thumbs down on Saturday?

"He's lying."

Busted, eh, Buckwheat? Now what?

Old July 15th, 2013 #35
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Guess what, Buckwheat? I just received a two-word pm from one of the board's administrators (I won't say who), and guess what it said in regards to your claim that you did not bombard me with thumbs down on Saturday?

"He's lying."

Busted, eh, Buckwheat? Now what?
Guess what amoeba you are lead by the nose and still thinking you are sooooooooooo intelligent, almost I began to feel sorry for you.

I see you did not follow my advice and ask help from one more intelligent than you are. You getting to be too boring with your pathetic attempts.

I tell you what. When you type stop get all tight up and holding your breath. If you breath deep and regularly may be just may be some oxygen will have a chance to reach your brain and something somewhat coherent will reach the board.

At the moment all you have prove, is you know red from green. Other than that I think your mud genes have taken over all else. Careful boy your low breeding can not be hidden.

Thread