Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 22nd, 2005 #1
Van Helsyng
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default A Real Business, A Real Market And Real Money - Big Money, With A Future!

I'm not going to spoon feed you this. I figure that if you're smart enough to put it together, you'll be smart enough to succeed. If not, you would've failed anyway, so I'd be saving your family a lot of grief. Sorta 'Darwinian' wouldn't you say?

http://www.times-standard.com/Storie...773220,00.html

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

http://www.321energy.com/index.php

http://www.energybulletin.net/
 
Old March 22nd, 2005 #2
Old White Goat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I was experimenting with vegetable oil as fuel decades ago, when I learned that Hitler was going to use peanut oil grown in africa to fuel the military.

Thanks to the internet and alot of carnival barkers on radio we got all these newbies
who think that growing vegatable oil or using fryer grease can replace crude petroleum oil.

It cant.

Its not even close. Not to mention the energy it consumes to harvest it in the first place.

There is not enough farm land, marginal or not, to grow the rapeseed it would take to
satisfy our yearly fuel consumption.

Bio-diesel is an exercise in futility. Thats why you're hearing about it in jewspapers and tel-aviv-ision. If the old Standard Oil shell companies saw it as valid compitition, they would suppress it. But they know that it cant go nowhere, so they let people chase their tail and play around, and talk it up on Art Bell's wacko show.
 
Old March 22nd, 2005 #3
Van Helsyng
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old White Goat
I was experimenting with vegetable oil as fuel decades ago, when I learned that Hitler was going to use peanut oil grown in africa to fuel the military.

Thanks to the internet and alot of carnival barkers on radio we got all these newbies
who think that growing vegatable oil or using fryer grease can replace crude petroleum oil.

It cant.

Its not even close. Not to mention the energy it consumes to harvest it in the first place.

There is not enough farm land, marginal or not, to grow the rapeseed it would take to
satisfy our yearly fuel consumption.

Bio-diesel is an exercise in futility. Thats why you're hearing about it in jewspapers and tel-aviv-ision. If the old Standard Oil shell companies saw it as valid compitition, they would suppress it. But they know that it cant go nowhere, so they let people chase their tail and play around, and talk it up on Art Bell's wacko show.

Okee dokee!

Looks like the hustling of trinkets has a devotee. And the links weren't of any assistance, because they were of no interest to one who already knows everything. This is obviously not for you.

Next contestant...
 
Old March 22nd, 2005 #4
Old White Goat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Helsyng
Okee dokee!

Looks like the hustling of trinkets has a devotee. And the links weren't of any assistance, because they were of no interest to one who already knows everything. This is obviously not for you.

Next contestant...

The minute just 100,000 people go and convert to biodiesel, the price of the used fryer grease will increase to that of just slightly under petro diesel. And even if they planted all of the worlds farmlands to rapeseed oil production just so solely supply the usa's fuel needs, the oil monopoly would just lower the cost of crude [even if they lose money] JUST so that they can kill competition, just like they did to Henry Ford when he tried to get Ethenol going as a motor fuel grown by the farmers.

This biodiesel stuff is old news, now promoted by tree huggers bent on making themselves look like they have the answers. But when you examine it under the microscope you see that it isnt what its cracked up to be.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Art Bell gets it wrong sometimes....Well really most of the time really, that is.
 
Old March 22nd, 2005 #5
Van Helsyng
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default <reply>

OK! I get it. I get it. I really get it... that YOU DON'T GET IT!

HINT: (Damn! I promised myself I wouldn't do this, And I won't do it again) You're looking through the wrong end of the telescope.

In passing, it is important to understand that one of us doesn't arrive at analitical extrapolations and conclusions of the energy market by listening to a jewish radio host that promotes 'BigFoot' and Martian sex enhancers.

Again, its time to move on.

Next contestant, please...
 
Old March 22nd, 2005 #6
Old White Goat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default We'll all be rich.....Rich as Nazi's!

Quote:
Cooper and his partners, Greg Bender and Chad Christensen-Woods, aren't getting rich at this though. After covering their expenses to collect and produce the fuel, Cooper said at the end of the year the three partners split a current profit of $30,000 to cover their labor. Not exactly enough to support three families, and without their HSU interns Doug Kelly, Todd Frisbee, Christopher Cook and Michael Kroger Footprint would be lost, he said.
Quote:
"It's unfortunate that we can't produce more because I know the demand out there would support it," he said. " You have to applaud him for what he is doing and hope he has enough activity to stay in business."

For more information about biodiesel or Footprint Recycling call (707) 826-2606.

Either you dont read your own links, or you're advocating for some of us to become old world rag jews.
 
Old March 23rd, 2005 #7
Faceless Goy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old White Goat
I was experimenting with vegetable oil as fuel decades ago, when I learned that Hitler was going to use peanut oil grown in africa to fuel the military.


Lmao. As a matter of fact, you know what I saw earlier today? I saw someone driving in a car with big white letters printed on the back window which read 'RUNNING ON USED VEGETABLE OIL. 350,000 MILES SO FAR.' This was in California.
 
Old March 23rd, 2005 #8
Van Helsyng
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Factx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old White Goat
Either you dont read your own links, or you're advocating for some of us to become old world rag jews.
I can't argue with a perspective. You're absolutely correct that the glass is half empty. It is the ones that see it as half full that this business concept is for. It is your own attitude and perspective that disqualifies you from being successful in this regard. No one else. No-thing else.

You remind me of the sort of individual in a pervious era that would ridicule the concept of an airplane ever flying. They would take center stage among their friends and associates and toss pieces of wood, cloth and metal in the air so all could observe them falling to the ground, thus demonstrating their great knowledge and expertise of physics and 'fact' that such a thing isn't possible. And it would of course appear so, wouldn't it? After all, you can't argue with 'logic'... or as I stated before, perspective.

This serves as a fine example how 'facts' in the hands of inferior minds are of little or no use, and really prove nothing. Due to either limited intelligence, a negative psychology, or both, facts will be utilized by these types to prove something can't be accomplished, when in fact it can. But the real fact that should be understood, is it just won't be accomplished by them.

If you can't see it... you can't do it... and you sure as hell couldn't keep it!

Next contestant...
 
Old March 23rd, 2005 #9
COTW
Overseer
 
COTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of Cotton
Posts: 2,602
COTW
Default

I think Jenab covered this somewhere in here.
__________________
"To speak his thoughts is every freeman's right, in peace and war, in council and in fight."
Homer-The Iliad

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

 
Old March 23rd, 2005 #10
Chain
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Van Helsyng, Kievsky likes to talk about salad oil too, but we know him and his pedigree; he's a bright, young racialist leader.

I've just read your six posts. As Derrick Beukeboom told you, goyem don't spell "God" G_d. Orthodox Jews do.

This is a racialist forum. It's not about salad oils. If you have something to say about White Racism or White Nationalism, start saying it. Old White Goat nicely wrapped up the french fry grease and canola conundrum.

Are you one of those pissed off UCLA Joo law professors?

How old are you?
 
Old March 23rd, 2005 #11
Van Helsyng
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Bread Crumb

"...If you think that the price of oil is going to come down, as do many of the idiots of the world, perhaps you, and they, should read Marshall Auerback's new essay "The View from the Summit of Hubbert's Peak" on the PrudentBear.com site. He says "Last year's increase of 2.65m barrels a day in global oil demand overshadowed the modest rise of 700,000 b/d in global refining capacity in 2004. U.S. refineries are working close to capacity, yet no new refinery has been constructed since 1976. And oil tankers are fully booked, but outdated ships are being decommissioned faster than new ones are being built." So allow me to sum up, if I may; Demand for oil is increasing, and will continue to increase. Oil is being pumped as fast as it can be pumped. Even if you could pump more oil, there are not enough tankers to carry the oil from one place to another. And even if they could get it to a refinery, there is not enough spare refinery capacity to do anything with it!..."

--Richard Daughty, The Daily Reckoning
 
Old March 23rd, 2005 #12
Van Helsyng
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default And yet another crumb...

One, even minor, miscalculation by ZOG's JewNited Statez military, in either Iran or Venezuela, and its $300 per barrel oil and $15- $20 per gallon gasoline overnight - IF YOU COULD EVEN GET IT!

http://www.vialls.com/myahudi/greatsatan.html
 
Old March 23rd, 2005 #13
Rob Roy MacGregor
Senior Member
 
Rob Roy MacGregor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,630
Rob Roy MacGregor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 Camaro
Lmao. As a matter of fact, you know what I saw earlier today? I saw someone driving in a car with big white letters printed on the back window which read 'RUNNING ON USED VEGETABLE OIL. 350,000 MILES SO FAR.' This was in California.
Of course he can do that.... for now.

What OWG is trying to say is, wait until EVERYBODY wants to run on "Used Veggie Oil".
__________________
.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic


The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
 
Old March 28th, 2005 #14
Jim Giles
For Honor and Courage
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Giles Shire
Posts: 366
Jim Giles
Arrow How Whites Have Been Mentally Programmed With The Jewish Culture of Critique

This thread should be renamed:


Alternate Energy Discussion: How Whites Have Been Mentally Programmed With The Jewish Culture of Critique.
 
Old March 28th, 2005 #15
Jim Giles
For Honor and Courage
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Giles Shire
Posts: 366
Jim Giles
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old White Goat
I was experimenting with vegetable oil as fuel decades ago, when I learned that Hitler was going to use peanut oil grown in africa to fuel the military.

Thanks to the internet and alot of carnival barkers on radio we got all these newbies
who think that growing vegatable oil or using fryer grease can replace crude petroleum oil.

It cant.

Its not even close. Not to mention the energy it consumes to harvest it in the first place.

There is not enough farm land, marginal or not, to grow the rapeseed it would take to
satisfy our yearly fuel consumption.

Bio-diesel is an exercise in futility. Thats why you're hearing about it in jewspapers and tel-aviv-ision. If the old Standard Oil shell companies saw it as valid compitition, they would suppress it. But they know that it cant go nowhere, so they let people chase their tail and play around, and talk it up on Art Bell's wacko show.
Oh sage repository of pro-white knowledge, what do you know about producer gas and methanol, given that you’re such an expert on Third Reich alternate energy! What about making synthetic fuel from coal? That's impressive, Old White Goat. What else did the Third Reich do for alternate energy?
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47 AM.
Page generated in 0.14110 seconds.