Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 27th, 2004 #1
White Winger

Default Comedy Central's Bar Mitzvah

"comedy" central had it's 13th anniversay bash,hence the bah mitzah title,which fits,because it,like sooooo many other networks,is jew-owned and run.Lots of jew "comics",and stupid Wite comics,plus poop dogg as the "entertainment".

Atr one point,they did a segment on some clips from some of the more "controversial" moments in the network's history, which featured comedians and sketches galore,saying and acting out ,anything anti-White .

I truly hope and pray that I NEVER give into temptation and watch even a second, of anything ,on that racist network,ever again.

Old April 27th, 2004 #2
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger
"comedy" central had it's 13th anniversay bash,hence the bah mitzah title,which fits,because it,like sooooo many other networks,is jew-owned and run.Lots of jew "comics",and stupid Wite comics,plus poop dogg as the "entertainment".

Atr one point,they did a segment on some clips from some of the more "controversial" moments in the network's history, which featured comedians and sketches galore,saying and acting out ,anything anti-White .

I truly hope and pray that I NEVER give into temptation and watch even a second, of anything ,on that racist network,ever again.
If you need a more perfect example of who owns the media, especially Hymie Central then this is it. Hymie Central is the same channel that did their "Heroes of Black Comedy" and "Heroes of Jewish Comedy" specials. Now tell me...if these stations are controlled and manipulated by racist White people or whatever the belief is among lemmings, why isnt there anything about "Heroes of White Comedy"? Surely there has to have been "funny White people".

Old April 27th, 2004 #3
johnny yuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger

What kind of kosher shit was on there?

Old May 1st, 2004 #4
Nolongersleeping

Default electric jew;comedy central

Jew humor is most aparent in thier shows futurama and family guy...
Speaking of thier "humor" hav eyou ever noticed that simpsons is nothing more then a satire of whites, same with family guy...
Dont get me wrong I think of jewry as the mankinds biggest problem, but i do watch thier cartoons(southpark family guy, futuramam crankyankers) Ive only been awake out of the jews matrix for a couple of years, but am I am currently working very hard at opening the eyes of other....
Off the subject but I figured out the "trick door" behind 911 and woken most i have spoken to about 911 including law enforcement to the jew...for more info view 911wakeup.net...
the problem about strainght up saying once the person doesnt believe the true face of the jew is thier years and years of being feed holahoax crap..
hell once I figured out why the "trick door" of 911 was kept out of the media(being it controlled by the same people who tricked us on September 11) i felt as if i was dumped by a girlfriend, i was heart broken due to all the "jews are hated for no reason, dont hate jews , history is repeated if allowed jew bull crap

Old May 2nd, 2004 #5
Volker_S_Musik

Default Just one example

What really sticks out for me was when the dyke-Jewess (last name Gold) actually said to the crowd “Any Jews in the House? Where’s my Jews at!?” and more-than-half the crowd enthusiastically cheers. It was like something out of the twilight zone.

Old May 4th, 2004 #6
Miskatonic

Notice how at the end of the commercial they say "In celebration of us ". Wow, I wonder who "us" could be.

Thread