VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 19th, 2004 #21
Demonica

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
remember that they did a nigger version called The Wiz or Wiz! on film. Michael Jackson was the Scarecrow, I think Diana Ross played Dorothy.

So, lissen up, White lady! Niggah done took it ovuh!
I wish you were joking, although I know you aren't. My children will NEVER see the nigged up version of this movie. They know when something isn't right, my oldest saw a black man in an Easter Bunny costume about a year ago, stopped dead in her tracks, turned around, and asked her grandma "Why is that nigger dressed up like the Easter Bunny?" Where she picked up the word I'll never know, we always spell out things the kids shouldn't hear or use a substitute word, can't really have a 4 year old child going around saying nigger nevertheless, it was pretty funny.

Old May 19th, 2004 #22
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Wow!

Looka here, White lady! Watchoo thank about dat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonica
I wish you were joking, although I know you aren't. My children will NEVER see the nigged up version of this movie. They know when something isn't right, my oldest saw a black man in an Easter Bunny costume about a year ago, stopped dead in her tracks, turned around, and asked her grandma "Why is that nigger dressed up like the Easter Bunny?" Where she picked up the word I'll never know, we always spell out things the kids shouldn't hear or use a substitute word, can't really have a 4 year old child going around saying nigger nevertheless, it was pretty funny.

Old May 19th, 2004 #23
Demonica

Quote:
Looka here, White lady! Watchoo thank about dat?

I think they all oughta hang. Jackson first, naturally.

Old May 19th, 2004 #24
Demonica

This I can deal with:

(yes i know Hello Kitty is a jap Sanrio character, but she's cute and feminine, plus a cartoon cat doesn't show asian features) but those niggers have no place anywhere near a movie like that.

Old May 19th, 2004 #25
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Was the black Easter Bunny a Furrie?

What if that black Easter Bunny was a Furrie as well?
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...light=humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonica

Old May 19th, 2004 #26
Demonica

Quote:
What if that black Easter Bunny was a Furrie as well?
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...light=humanity
LOL, damnit!!! I just got the mental images of those sick fucks out of my brain!!! Furries, wtf. That's some sick shit.

Thread